Visiting Old Friends

Story Info
Visiting old friends turns into an erotic adventure.
10.4k words
4.46
10.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

Some years ago, my job involved a fair bit of travel. Whether to our offices around the country or to conferences and trade shows. If my travels took me to a city where friends or family lived, I always tried to find time to visit.

About ten years ago, I visited Cincinnati almost once a quarter for two years. That amount of travel is tedious, but long-time family friends lived there. We were very close growing up, and their parents were like an aunt and uncle to me. I stayed with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Ron the first time I visited. On all my last trips, I stayed with Lori, their daughter. Lori's second marriage had ended, and mine was beginning to crumble. We're the same age, and as kids, we were inseparable. During these visits, we found solace in each other's arms.

Shortly after the last visit, my job responsibilities changed. I didn't return for over eight years, except for Uncle Ron's funeral. Our affair ended as quietly and suddenly as it started, with no animosity or hurt feelings. We carried on as we had for more of our lives. During those intervening years, Lori became engaged, and my marriage ended.

It was the Fourth of July weekend, and with the ink still wet on the divorce papers, I packed my car and drove north to my hometown for a class reunion and a much-needed vacation. I took a side trip to Cinci to make a long overdue visit. I had no expectations other than spending quality time with Aunt Sarah, her daughters Lori and CeCe, and their grown kids.

So what happened that weekend threw me for a loop and brought my younger self, Will, back from his long-dormant slumber.

-- Let's Go Crazy --

After driving for nearly ten hours, I arrive at Lori's condo. The holiday traffic was brutal, and I was well over an hour later than expected. Lori and her fiance, Ben, are sitting at the kitchen table waiting for my arrival. They had made reservations for us to take Aunt Sara out for dinner, and I arrived later than expected. We needed to leave and only had time to freshen up and change clothes. They chose a new restaurant in Over the Rhine; the food and drinks were top-notch, and the service was outstanding. We enjoyed a leisurely dinner, caught up with our lives, and had a great time. Ben and I immediately hit it off, and mutual admiration quickly developed. We both knew we had shared Lori's body, and I knew he was okay with it. Of course, we didn't speak of it at dinner, but it was an undertone nonetheless. I think we both recognized we were remarkably alike, and as the evening progressed, it became apparent to both Lori and her mom.

Against their protests, I picked up the tab. We dropped off Aunt Sarah and returned to Lori's place around 9 PM. Ben mixes up some margaritas and does a couple of shots at the same time, explaining that he needs to catch up. He only had one glass of wine at dinner because he was driving. Lori and I join him for one before sitting at the kitchen table with our drinks. I'm feeling buzzed as I sit on the bench, and Lori almost spills her drink when Ben pulls her onto his lap. We talk about our lives, work, and kids when Lori mentions the similarities between me and Ben.

This wasn't the first time we met, but it was the first time we spent more than five minutes together.

"Until you two were in the same room," she says, "I never saw it."

"Really?" Ben sounds amused, "I saw it in the car on the way to pick up Sarah."

"By dinner, I saw it," I add, "past our physical similarities, we have the same sense of humor and interests. Twin sons of different mothers."

"Heh, I have that album," Ben laughs.

"Me too," I laugh.

"What?" Lori looks confused.

"Dan Fogelberg and Tim Weisberg..." I say.

"Twin Sons of Different Mothers..." Ben finishes.

Ben and I crack up laughing.

I take out my new iPhone, find the album, and hit play. "Twins Thene" starts playing.

"I remember that song," Lori says after the second song starts.

Ben asks me to pour another shot for each of us. We are all more than a little drunk.

-- Like a Prayer --

We chat at the kitchen table for the next hour. My iPhone provides background music; more than once, we sang along with some songs from our youth. Lori mentions again how she never saw the similarities between Ben and me until that night. Ben suggests it may explain her attraction to both of us. We all agree that his suggestion has merit. As we discuss this, Ben introduces the sexual component in the mix. I knew he knew about Lori and my affair, but I was surprised he would want to discuss sex. The look on Lori's face showed the same surprise.

He starts with what attracted him to Lori initially. Then, once they had sex, her inescapable sexual attraction. Ben is very open with his comments. Lori doesn't appear to mind, and she runs her fingers through his hair as he describes all the things about her that turn him on. His descriptions of Lori's sexual attributes are explicit. He talks about her small tits, how it feels to be inside her, to how she cums. All the while, Lori is sitting on his lap, and it looks like she thoroughly enjoys the attention. This conversation almost dumbfounds me, and then he asks me what I like about Lori.

He wants me to tell him how Lori turns me on. Really? I state at both of them. Lori smiles and nods at me.

"Come on, Bill," Ben eggs me on, "what makes you want to fuck this beautiful lady?"

A song by Prince plays.

What the hell, I think; not wanting to throw cold water on our discussion, I agree with him on all points before adding a few myself. I decided to go for it and describe the first time Lori and I had sex. I go into great detail about that night in the basement of her parent's house...

We got home from the casino and changed into shorts and T-shirts. We sat on the loveseat watching TV, and Lori told me she had so much fun that night. She said she felt so good when people thought we were a married couple and how turned on she got when we played along, held hands, and kissed. Lori snuggled up against me, and I kissed her. We kissed passionately for several minutes. When we finally broke the kiss, we were both breathing hard. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed again. This time our hands caressed our bodies. Soon we had our shirts off, and I was sucking her tits, and my hand was in her panties, feeling her wet pussy. She held my head to her chest with one hand and gripped my hard cock with her other. I tell her I want to taste her pussy, but she stops me when I take her shorts and panties off.

"Wait," she says, handing me my shirt, "put this back on."

She gets up, puts her shirt on, and silently goes upstairs. I hear nothing above me, and a few minutes later, she reruns just as silently. She carefully closes the door to the basement, goes to the laundry room, and returns with a towel in hand.

"Everyone's asleep," she tells me, laying the towel on the easy leather chair.

I must have looked confused.

"I don't want to make a mess," she drops her shorts and panties to the floor and sits in the chair, putting her legs over each arm to spread them.

I get it now. Staring at Lori's glistening blonde pussy, I start taking off my shirt.

"Leave it on," Lori glances up at the basement door, "just in case."

I nod in understanding, watching her run her fingers through her wet fold, opening her pussy for me.

I step to her, leaning forward to kiss her. She stops me momentarily when she pushes her wet fingers into my mouth. I suck her sweet nectar from them and kiss her deeply, sharing her juices. I move down and suckle each of her breasts before dragging my tongue down the center of her abdomen until I reach her blonde muff.

She covers her mouth to muffle her loud moan when I suck her clit. I became insatiable; I attacked her pussy with my mouth, licking, sucking, and biting. I drank in her nectar and pushed my tongue into her hot channel. Lori held my head between her legs and covered her mouth with her other hand. She moaned constantly, and her hips bucked and churned. Within minutes I felt her body spasm, and her cum blasted into my face.

"Holy shit!" I exclaim.

I back my head away from her pussy, licking her clear fluid from my lips. I wipe it from my eyes, and it drips off my chin.

"Fuck, sorry, I should have warned you," an apologetic look on her face.

"Don't apologize, I love it," I dive right back in.

I use all my oral skills, and she cums twice more. I try to drink it all, but there is so much I can't. After her third orgasm, her head drops back, trying to catch her breath. Her small breasts are flushed red, and her chest is heaving. I get up, drop my shorts and simultaneously kiss and thrust my cock into her gaping cunt.

"Umoh!" she grunts into my mouth when I bottom out in her tight pussy..

Holding myself inside her, I look down to see over an inch of my shaft is still outside of her pussy.

"Oh my god," she breathes into my ear. "you're way bigger than Roy."

Roy is her now ex-husband.

I pull out and start thrusting fast, my cock slamming into the top of her vagina with each thrust.

"Oh fuck!" she cries into my shoulder.

Lori is so tight, hot, and wet; all I want to do is fill her with my cum.

After about a dozen thrusts, Lori bites my chest and cums again. Her cunt clamps down hard on my cock, but I pull out to let her cum squirt all over me. When her ejaculation finishes, I drive my cock back into her. Our mouths are locked in a perpetual kiss as we fuck in her dad's leather, easy chair. A few minutes later, I feel her pussy start to clamp again, and I push back from her, pulling my cock out of her convulsing pussy. Lori bites her arm to stop her scream and showers me again with her cum.

"Now I'm going to fill you with my cum," I say, moving forward to enter her again.

Surprisingly, she puts up her hands, closes her legs, and stops me.

"No, no, no," she says breathlessly. "stop, you can't, we can't...."

"What?" confused and standing with her cum dripping off my jerking erection.

I stand there, looking at Lori's flushed, naked body, the soaked towel, and the puddle of her cum on the floor. Two things crossed my mind; "What the Fuck," and "I hope Aunt Sara didn't hear any of that."

There is no fucking way we are going to hide any of this.

"Condom," Lori whispered, "put on a condom."

Fuck! I don't have a condom. I haven't needed one since my affair with Isabella.

"FUCK! I don't have a condom," I whisper back. "Do you have one?"

"No, I don't know, maybe," she sits in the chair. "If I do, I can't look for it like this."

Lori gets up, wipes me down with the driest part of the towel, and then herself. She tells me to give her my shirt, put on my shorts and another shirt, and sit on the couch. Lori wipes the chair and floor as best as possible and enters the laundry room. She comes back with another towel and cleans up the rest of the mess.

"Give me a minute," she pulls on her shorts, straightens her shirt, and heads you [to the stairs.

She's gone for almost ten minutes, and I lose my erection. Finally, she comes back downstairs. She looks upset.

"No go," she says disgustingly, "I don't know where they are. And Mom woke up. I had to lie to her about what she heard. Fuck!"

"It's okay, don't worry about it," I say softly.

"No, it's not," Lori sits on the couch next to me and pulls my shorts down just enough to free my cock and balls.

"Dammit," she says, taking my flaccid dick in her warm hand.

My cock reacts rapidly to her touch, and I grow harder as her fingers wrap around my shaft. A smile forms on her face as I grow harder in her grip. She starts to stroke, returning me to a full erection quickly. She watches herself intently stroke my growing cock.

"Fuck, you're way bigger than Roy," she marvels at my erection. "You are easily in the top three or four of my all-time biggest. And one of those was a basketball player in college. He had a monster cock."

"Mmmm, that feels good," I encourage her.

"So, back to the task at hand," she laughs, "so to speak. While I'd rather have you fuck me, I can't take a chance on getting pregnant. This is your consolation prize."

Lori bends over, licks the bead of pre-cum from the tip of my cock, and then takes me into her mouth. I moan softly, feeling her soft lips slide down my rigid shaft. Still holding the base of my shaft in her hand, she pumps me slowly, and her moth descends. The tip of her tongue licks up and down the underside of my cock as she takes more of it into her mouth. After sucking over half of my cock, I feel her tongue lick and swirl around it. She pulls her mouth off me.

"Nice," she smiles up at me.

Her hand strokes faster, and she engulfs my cock again. This time she takes me until her lips meet her hand. Then she bobs her head in time with her hand, sucking hard and moving her mouth rapidly up and down my shaft. I groan and grab the back of her head with one hand. She is moving non-stop now, mining suction as her head bobs up and down. Her tongue slaps and licks the tender underside of my shaft. She strokes me and twists her hand as she does. Her other hand cups my balls. I can hear her breathing through her nose.

"God, Lori," I groan, "that's so good."

"And I can taste my pussy," she says, momentarily taking me out of her mouth. "That's so hot."

She resumes her frantic sucking, and I feel my pressure rising.

"You're going to taste something else real soon," I grunt.

Lori doesn't stop but nods as if to say that's what she wants.

I feel my orgasm approaching, and I hear her say, "Give me your cum," into my cock. I'm groaning, my hips are trusting up, and I'm holding her head tight.

"I'm gonna...." I start to say when we hear a thump from her parent's room upstairs.

Lori's eyes open wide, and she freezes. But not me; my cum explodes into her mouth at that exact moment. Lori's eyes shift to me, and she coughs once as she tries to deal with the cum filling her mouth. I feel her swallow as my second load is unleashed, and she coughs again. This time some cum squirts out from her lips. She recovers and swallows as my cock pulsates, delivering stream after stream of semen into her mouth. I ejaculate eight or nine times before my orgasm ends. Lori is trying to slurp and swallow the last of my cum when we hear footsteps in the hall above us. She pulls my shorts up, tucks my cock in, and sits on the other couch just as the basement door opens.

"Are you guys okay? Uncle Ron asks from the top of the stairs.

I see him bend down and look at us. I wave at him. Lori swallows once more and turns her head.

"Yes, Dad," Lori says calmly, "we're just watching some dumb movie."

"Okay," he says, "but it's getting late, and Bill needs to catch a flight out tomorrow."

"Okay, I'll be up in a minute." Lori turns back to me, and her dad goes back upstairs.

After we hear his footsteps enter the master bedroom, we both crack up laughing. Lorri almost jumps from her seat and straddles me, grinding her mound against my still-hard cock. She clasps her hands behind my neck.

"Guess I did a good job," her face is inches from mine.

"An excellent job," I smile.

I wipe a gov of cum off her chin and put my finger to her mouth. She licks the cum off and pops her lips.

"Good to the last drop," she laughs.

I take a large gulp of my margarita to end my story. I'm aroused by recounting this story but extremely uncomfortable because I need to reposition my erection. Even hidden by the table, it would be obvious to Ben and Lori what I am doing.

-- Nothing Compares 2 U --

"Holy crap!" Ben exclaims when I finish. "That's a great story. Fuck, I love the detail. Is that how it all went down, baby? Damn, Bill, your story sure gave me rise."

I now notice that Lori is subtly moving her butt around on Ben's lap and that he has a hand on her thigh under her skirt and belly under her shirt.

"That's pretty much it," Lori smiles at me, "I'm amazed at the little details you recalled, but you've always had an amazing memory. I've forgotten some of those."

"You should write this shit down," Ben suggests, "I bet others would love reading the story."

"He did write one about me," Lori smiles, "when I stayed with him a night at the Hilton downtown."

"It was pretty basic," I say, downplaying the story, "but it got some good reviews on Literotica."

"I'd still like to read it," Ben says enthusiastically, "have you written and others?"

"Yeah, but I haven't published them," I try to turn the conversation away from me. "Lori, it's your turn to talk about us. I'd like to hear your view on all this."

"Yeah, baby," Ben squeezes her body, "how do we compare."

"There's no comparison, love," staring into his eyes, Lori runs her fingers through Ben's hair, "I'm with you now. That's all that matters."

"Good answer," I laugh. "There's no contest here; you've already won, my friend."

I get up and high-five Ben and then Lorii. I surreptitiously try to adjust my junk again and return to my seat.

"You're both different," Lori begins, "and similar. I guess the biggest similarity is how both of you treat me. And that is the most important thing. It's not about how big your cock is or how long you fuck before cumming. I mean, those are nice to have, but it's the intangibles. My orgasms start in my brain, not my cunt. You, too, make me cum faster and harder than any other men I've been with, not because you have huge dicks, but because of who you are on the inside."

"Ah, everybody's a winner," Ben hugs Lori.

"So, no, I'm not going to compare you guys," Lori glances from Ben to me, "no matter how I say things, one of you will leave here tonight with hurt feelings. Will..., sorry, Bill, you have been my best friend for almost my whole life, and we had a short time where we expressed that sexually. All things considered, it's a credit to our friendship that we are still best friends. Thank you for being you, no matter what."

"Thanks, Lori," I'm humbled almost beyond words, "and I'll always be there for you."

"Ben," Loris looks upon him lovingly, "you're my lover and soon-to-be husband. You are everything to me. I've committed my life to yours, and nothing will change that. I am overjoyed you like and have accepted Bill for who he is to me and who he will be to you.

Ben doesn't answer with words; he pulls Lori close and kisses her passionately. Not surprisingly, their kiss extends into a make-out session. Drinking my margarita, I watch Ben's hand move inside Lori's shirt to fondle her breasts. She moans when he pinches her nipples. I think I can tell that he did that by his hand movement. Then he slides his other hand up her thigh. Her body jerks when I suspect his fingers reach her pussy. Lori does nothing to stop him; she spreads her legs, rotates her hips, and grinds her butt into his crotch. They both start moaning.

This is one of the strangest discussions I've ever participated in, and I wonder if they have plans I'm unaware of. They don't seem to care I am watching them, or maybe that's what they want. Maybe they want someone safe to watch there.

They might feel I'm the only person with whom they can live out a fantasy. I can smell her sex; Ben must have his fingers inside her panties. I didn't anticipate this happing when I climbed into my car this morning. I'm getting aroused again watching them.

"Hey, you two," I laugh, "get a room!"

Lori breaks off their kiss and turns to me. She pulls Ben's hand out from inside her skirt.

"We have a room," Lori smiles, "and we'll be going there shortly to finish this."

"Yeah, we will," Ben adds, squeezing her breast again.

"I hate to interrupt the show," I say, "but our conversation kinda faltered there."

"Oh yeah," Lori grins like the Chesire Cat, swiveling her hips even more. "We didn't mean to leave you out."

yooper
yooper
24 Followers