Visiting Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
23 Followers

"Lori is a remarkable woman," Ben adds, "but she can only dance on one lap at a time."

"Well, there are ways...." I leave the end hanging and suggestive.

Lori gives me a look of surprise, and Ben doesn't appear to catch what I said.

"No, we're being rude," Ben takes a drink of his margarita, "especially since you were so kind to share such a personal memory of you and Lori. And I wanted to tell you about something new Lori has learned."

"Ben, Will..., uh, Bill," Lori calls me my old name again, "doesn't want to hear about that."

"Hear about what?" My interest was piqued. "Is it sexy? Inquiring minds want to know."

"Lori's learning how to lap dance," Ben says excitedly, "but before we get to that." Ben looks at Lori, "why are you calling him Will?"

-- Who You Say I Am --

"Because I used to be called that," I answer for her, "when I was a kid."

"Until you moved south and went to grad school," Lori corrects me. "You changed your name but not who you were."

"No, I'm not Will anymore," my voice carries a sadness, "I buried Will long ago. You think I'm the same, but you never really knew Will."

"Wait, I'm confused," Ben looks confused.

Lori stops her lap dance, and Ben takes his hand out of her shirt. They both feel the tension that fills the air.

"Bill thinks Will is like his evil twin," Lori explains in a low soft tone. "When he moved a thousand miles from home, he changed his name. Well, he changed the name he went by. His family and friends were confused too, but everyone accepted his wish to be called Bill. They never really knew why."

"Why?" Ben asks the obvious.

"Because I didn't want to be him anymore," I feel my sexual arousal ebbing away. "It's a long and sordid story, and I really rather not talk about it tonight.".

"Bill feels he hurt...," Lori starts to say before I interrupt her.

"Please, not tonight." I stare into her blue eyes. "We were having fun, and it was just a buzz kill. We can talk about it later this weekend if you must."

"Good idea," Ben laughs, "we don't need no buzz kill."

"BEN!" Lori snaps.

"No, he's right," I laugh, "we were all having a good time, and... well... now I want to hear about lap dances."

"She gives great lap dances," Ben adds, pouring fresh glasses of margaritas.

I take my glass, finishing my margarita. Lori gets off Ben, and he mixes up another batch. Lori gets her cigarettes, lights one up, and offers one to me. I take it, and the warm smoke fills my lungs. Lori sits on the bench next to me as we smile, and Ben expertly mixes the margaritas. Lori apologizes for taking the subject and puts her hand on my leg. She moves it precariously close to my crotch and smiles as she does. She removes her hand with the blender turned off. Ben refills our glasses and takes his seat.

"So, what's all this about lap-dancing? I glance between Lori and Ben.

-- Dancing Queen --

Ben tops off my glass and tells me about when he and Lori went to a strip club. Neither is sure what prompted them to go, but they were glad they did. They were having a great time watching the dances and were getting turned on. The club had fully nude dances, and their onstage acts were very erotic, bordering on X-rated. Between the shows, Lori noticed the waitresses taking men from the audience behind a curtained doorway guarded by a huge dude. She noticed they would be there for twenty or thirty minutes or more.

"I was like, what's going on back there," Lori picks up the story, "are they getting their rocks off or something? And what is the big dude standing there for? Is he like a bouncer?"

"I explained they were getting private lap dances," Ben continues, "and they might be getting their rocks off too; it depends on the dancer. I explained the big guy was protection. He kept people out who didn't belong, dealt with clients who caused trouble, and warned the girls if the cops showed up. You know, if they happened to be doing something with the clients, that might be illegal."

Lori and Ben went on for another ten minutes, telling me how they figured out how it all worked. Then Lori decided to buy a lap dance for Ben and wanted to watch it. They selected a dancer, told their waitress, and waited. A few minutes later, the waitress brought them behind the curtain to a small room with a couch, two chairs, and a small table in the corner.

"The waitress said Crystal is getting freshened up after her set and will be about fifteen minutes," Lori recounted, "and we could make ourselves comfortable. She returned a couple of minutes later with fresh drinks, We sat on the couch, but I was so turned on already we started making out. I got a little carried away and unzipped Ben's pants and took his cock out. I was stroking it when Crystal walked in."

"I see you're getting him warmed up for me," Crystal says with a smile, "but would you be so kind as to put it away."

Crystal was cuter up close than on stage. She wore a little red wrap-around mini-skirt and matching halter tied in the front. She wore a light-pink see-through knee-length smock. Her shoulder-length hair was blonde on the top half and black on the bottom. She looked to be in her mid to late twenties. Her breasts were easily double-D, and she had several tattoos.

"I was embarrassed," Lori tells me, "and stuffed Ben back into his pants. I zipped his fly and sat next to him.

"Am I doing both of you?" Crystal asks, "Because I thought it was one with a watcher."

"When I said it was for Ben," Lori continues, "she asked me to sit in one of the chairs. Before she started, she glanced at the corner table and asked if it was just a dance. I didn't know what Chrystal meant and expressing my confusion. She asked if this was our first time at the club, and I said yes. Then Ben said he had had a lap dance before. Crystal looked at Ben and asked if he wanted to explain it or if she should.

"I said I wasn't sure how it worked here," Ben takes over the story, "but I explained the idea of the donation table. Crystal said I got it right and that it starts at $100 with $50 increments, and all donations include a happy ending for me. Lori had a confused look, and I told her if we put a hundred dollars on the table, Crystal would give me a hand-job at the end of the dance to make me cum. Every fifty more will add to what she does."

"I gushed in my panties, dug in my purse, and put a hundred dollars on the table. Then Crystal freaked me out by asking if we were cops. We both said no, and Chrystal said she didn't think so because of what we were doing when she walked in, but she had to ask. Crystal said I was welcome to do anything I wanted as long as I stayed in the chair. She was sorry, but we didn't pay for a couple's dance. I asked what she meant, and she told me I could play with myself, get naked, whatever, as long as I stayed in the chair.

"I couldn't believe Lori was doing this," Ben says, motioning Lori back to him. "Baby, why don't you show Bill how Crystal danced."

"I don't know if Bill wants to see that." Lori hesitates.

"Go for it," I wanted something to bring back the earlier mood.

Lori sits in Ben's lab and starts moving like a lap dancer. She asks me if I have more upbeat music, and I put on a workout playlist I have just put together. Lori gets into the music, rubbing and grinding on Ben's crotch. She tells me what Crystal did as she danced and how she commented about Lori getting Ben hard for her. Lori was feeling her body and getting turned on as she danced. Lori almost lost it when Crystal removed her halter top and started playing with her big tits. Lori said that's when she started to touch herself. She said when Crystal took off her skirt and was completely nude, she took off her shorts. Ben then says it was awesome to have a naked dancer rubbing his cock and watching his girlfriend fingering her pussy. He was in heaven.

"I thought you were supposed to demonstrate what Crystal did," I interject. "Don't you need to take off your clothes?"

"No," Lori gives me a sharp look, "I'm not getting undressed in my kitchen."

"Then no hand-job either?" I joke.

"No, Bill," a shit-eating grin on her face, "not tonight."

"Awe..." Ben moans.

Lori continues her lap dance and tells me how Crystal first took off Ben's pants, sat on his thighs, and stoked his cock until he came. During this part of the story, Ben fondles Lori's breasts. Lori didn't stop him and went on to say that as she watched Crystal jack Ben off, she played with herself. Chrystal watched Lori as much as she watched Ben. Lori then tells me she went over the top and made herself cum before Ben did. Chrystal told them it was a real turn-on to see Lori cum, and it spurred her on. Crystal moved her hips forward and rubbed her clit against the base of Ben's cock as she stroked him. Lori is short of breath as she tells me how Chrystal was moaning and pivoting her hips faster and faster until Ben shoots his load all over them. Ben adds that Chrystal was saying how good his hard cock felt and was sure it would feel better in her pussy. He said her juices were running down his balls and was sure she made herself cum.

"Oh, god yeah," Lori moaned, "she came, then Ben started cumming; shooting all over her titties, and then I came again."

Goddamn, I was hard again and wanted to stroke my cock. But I restrained myself.

Lori moans and grinds her ass against Ben harder. She said Chrystal didn't move and continued to stroke Ben's cock as she caught her breath. Lori was breathless, and I thought she would make herself cum as she described watching Ben's cum drip from Chrystal's big tits. Ben and Lori said it was very intense. Chrystal finally got off Ben, thanked them both, and said it was the best session she'd had in a long time.

"Babe," Ben says, grabbing her hips, "if you're not going all the way with this right now, you need to stop."

"Go for it!" I say enthusiastically. "I don't mind,"

"I don't doubt that, "Lori says breathlessly.

Lori's lap dance got me hard, and it was quite the erotic take, they told me. I wouldn't complain if they reached the finish line. Lori looked as turned on as I was.

"Awe, come on," I almost pleaded, "Ben wants to, you're looking like you want to, and I definitely want you to."

"Um, yeah, babe," Ben groans, "let's give Bill a show."

"And you're going to sit there and jack off?" Lori sarcastically asks me. "Sorry, not in my kitchen."

Ben and I both looked disappointed.

-- Naughty Girl --

"Well, if you're not going to get me off," Ben suggests, "you should give Bill a lap dance. I bet he could use one. It will give him something to think about after we leave, and you can see if that feels like you remember."

Lori gives Bill a surprised look, and I think about protesting, but Ben pushes her off his lap. His crotch is tented from his erection and wet from Lori.

"I think we've done enough in this kitchen tonight," Lori says, straightening her dress.

"You're right," Bill sounds acquiescent. But then adds, "We should move to the living room, and Bill can sit on the couch for his lap dance."

Lori gives Ben another look.

"Go ahead, baby," Bill grins, "I know you want to, and I'm sure he could use it too. Besides, I need to make more margaritas."

Ben slaps Lori on the ass, goes to the counter, and starts preparing another batch.

Lori stands for a moment looking at Ben, then at me, before waving her hand to follow her. She looks at my crotch as I stand up, and a hint of disappointment crosses her face. I assume this is because I'm not tenting my pants like her boyfriend. I look down at myself and then at Lori.

"Do you mind if I rearrange myself," I grin, "I'm a bit cramped at the moment."

"Sure, whatever you need," Lori smiles at me.

"Unless you want to," I say in a suggestive tone.

Lori looks at Ben momentarily: he is focused on the margaritas.

"No, you go ahead and move your junk around," her voice is slightly lower.

Lori then glances back at Ben to confirm what she is about to do. Ben's attention is on pouring tequila at the moment. Lori opens her mouth as if to say something but closes it and glances down at his still-tented, wet pants. As hard as he looks, I don't think he came; all that wetness must be from Lori. She must be soaked and highly aroused if she got him that wet. Fuck, this is getting interesting again.

I consider turning away from Lori, but then think, "Why bother," and look into her sparkling eyes, undo my belt. I loosen my belt a few notches and, thinking the same thing, undo it completely. I wonder what they'd do if I dropped my pants to the floor and let my cock spring out. Would she drop to her knees and suck me? Would Ben let her fuck me in front of him? I decide against it and play along with their game. Loosening my belt freed my erection from its cramped position, but I unsnapped the button on my pants. Lori's eyes are on my crothch as I reach into my pants and adjust my erection. I pull it upwards and let it slide through the opening in my boxers. Glancing at Ben and then back at Lori, I stoke myself inside my pants. Lori's eyes grow wide as she watches me.

"Okay, that's better," I grin, grab my iPhone, and walk to the hallway.

Lori pauses for a moment and follows. Ben yells for us to get started, and he'll be there in a minute.

Lori grabs my arm before I sit down.

"No funny stuff," she whispers. Her hot breath on my ear. "This is just a dance. Give me your phone,"

She lets go of my arm and takes my phone. She goes to the table between the two chairs across from the couch. A moment later, the music is louder and with better audio quality. She turns back as I sit down.

"Cool," she smiles, "it fits in the Bose speaker."

"Sounds great," I say, rearranging my cock again so it almost sticks straight up.

My belt is still unbuckled and hanging loose at my sides.

Lori glances down at my prominent erection and smiles at me. She approaches me but stops and closes the blinds on the patio door. I note she doesn't turn on any lights; the living room is only dimly lit by the hall light and the kitchen doorway into the dining room. We hear the blender start as Lori steps between my feet. She kicks her feet against mine, and I spread my legs for her. Lori closes her eyes, and her body begins moving to the music. She dances, standing between my legs. Lori's hands slowly caress her body, moving to the beat of the music. Her hands run over her thighs, legs, and belly before she cups and squeezes her small breasts. Her eyes open as she teases me. I see her fingers pinch her nipples.

I almost groan, and my cock jerks wildly.

She slowly turns around, drops her swaying hips, and moves backward toward me. Placing her hands on my knees, Lori slowly lowers her gyrating hips until her ass starts rubbing against my erection. As she moves further, she pushes my hard-on down and begins rubbing her ass up and down its length. I stifle a moan, and Lori hums as she moves her ass more rapidly up and down the entire length of my erection.

"That's it, baby," Ben encourages as he enters the room with our margaritas. "Does he feel good?"

"Uh, huh," Lori says softly and grinds harder against my cock.

Ben sets our drinks on the end table and sits in one of the chairs across from us. He still looks hard, and he places his hands on his thighs.

"Fuck, you look hot, baby," he says lustily.

Lori takes a hand off my leg, I can't see what she is doing, but Ben seems to like it.

"Oh, yeah," he almost moans, "let me see those beautiful tits."

I assume she just opened her blouse and feels her tits for Ben. Her arm movement makes me think she is feeling both her breasts. Lori lets out a low moan, and I thrust my hips into her.

"Baby, turn around and give Bill the same dance that Crystal did for me." Ben's tone was both suggestive and demanding.

I don't know if any looks were exchanged, but Lori gets up and turns around. She doesn't even bother closing her blouse. Her bra is pushed off her tits, and I can see her flushed breasts and hard nipples.

Lori straddles my legs and kneels on the couch facing me. Her skirt covers my waist. She reaches under the front of her skirt and grabs my cock, lowering her hips like she is guiding me into her pussy. I feel her hot pussy as it presses down against the head of my cock. Lori pushes down, trying to force it into her cunt, but her panties and my chinos prevent it. I can feel her heat and wetness through my pants as she presses down on me. Lori puts her hands on my shoulders and moves her hips to the music like she is fucking me. Smiling through half-closed eyes, she rides on the head of my cock. My pants and cock are wet as her juices flow from her. I stick the tip of my tongue and flick it up and down like licking her pussy. Her eyes close, and she moans.

"Tha's it. Work it, baby," Ben encourages, "take that dress off so I can see."

Lori ignores his request but takes a hand from my shoulder and fondles her breasts.

"Oh, yeah," I mouth to Lori.

I slide my butt forward, and her movement causes my cock to move towards me and out from under her. Her panty-clad pussy slips down the length of my cock as she sits on me. I moan as she rubs her pussy up and down the underside of my cock. Grinding her pussy and clit into me, her eyes close, and she pushes her left breast into my face. Lori's body shields Ben from my view, but I can hear him encourage her to ride me. She takes his encouragement and dry-humps me harder. I think I hear his zipper.

"Work it, baby," Ben says, sounding slightly out of breath. "Make yourself cum if you want; I'm sure Bill won't mind."

"Go for it," I moan into her tit.

"Bill, touch her if you want to," Ben adds, "feel her up; it's okay with me."

Lori moans after Ben says this. I'm turned on and confused by the situation, but I grab her bare ass under the skirt. Feeling only her warm skin, I move my hands and feel the narrow strip of fabric between her ass cheeks. My hands knead the bare flesh of her thighs and ass. My fingers move under the narrow strap of her thong and explore the crack of her ass. Sliding further down, my fingertips find her wet pussy lips and the bottom of her slit. Lori's eyes open, and she smiles when my fingers move between her lips.

"Make him cum in his pants," Ben's breathing is heavy, and I suspect he is stroking his cock. "I want to hear you cum, baby."

I pull the thin material of her thong to the side, and her wet pussy rubs against my hard cock under my chinos. Lori moans as I suck most of her small breast into my mouth. Her hips move wildly, grinding her clit into the material covering my cock. I bite her nipple, and her body stiffens.

"OH FUCK!" she cries, and I feel a gush of hot fluid coat my crotch.

"That's it, baby," Ben encourages her, "your first of many tonight. I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get home."

She grinds into me again, and I feel a second gush of fluid. Then she lifts her pussy off me and leans back to catch her breath.

I decide she doesn't have to wait for him and unzip my pants, pulling my cock out. I rub the head between her wet lips and pull her down on it. I enter her easily, and half of my erection slides into her.

"Fuck," Lori looks at me in surprise.

"You cumming again," Ben says, "damn, girl, you were turned on."

I pull her down harder and thrust. I feel her lips against my nut sack as I fill her with my hard cock. Her pussy grips me tightly and ripples along its length. I feel the first sensations of my impending orgasm and know I need a few good thrusts to fill her with my cum.

"Umph. Yes!" She says to him or me. "Oh!"

Her pussy clamps on my cock, and I feel another blast of her fluids as I move her up and down on my shaft. Her eyes closed, and she pivots her hips forward and back, moving my hard cock inside her. Lori's tight pussy ripples along my shaft as she moves up and down on my cock. Her motions no longer remotely resemble a lap dance. Ben must realize she's fucking me. Lori is moaning as her body bounces up and down on my cock. Her breathing is rapid and shallow as she moves faster. I think she is quacking approaching another orgasm.

yooper
yooper
23 Followers