Visiting Orange County Ch. 01

Story Info
A man visits Vietnamese masseuse after long flight.
1.4k words
4.43
18.8k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

This will be like many of my writings. Something is based on an actual person and places and I have spiced it up and added some fiction to it, Hope you enjoy it. If you normally don't like my stories you will not like this either so don't waste your time reading it. ;-) Jack Bucky helped me again editing this story!

I was on one of those working trips abroad I make from time to time. This time, I was sent to California USA. The flight from Northern Europe there took almost 16 hours, and I was exhausted when I arrived. There was also a delay from our client. I could not meet them right away, so I had a full day to myself to do whatever I wanted to do, but I really didn't have the energy to do any sightseeing or something like that.

Then I had a perfect plan in my head. Now that I am in Orange County, perhaps I could use the opportunity to meet that Vietnamese masseuse I had heard about from a guy I met on the internet. I had the ad in my email somewhere. I hadn't thought that I would ever meet her, but now would be the chance of a lifetime to try and find her.

Searching my emails in my hotel room, I finally found the one that had the link to her ad. Would it work anymore?

Yes, it would! I found that ad for that beautiful petite Vietnamese masseuse. Next, I just would have to make the call to set something up, but I had to get a little courage before I could do that l. After all, it was the first day in a foreign country and a foreign city for me.

It looked like the massage parlor she works in was in a place I could find pretty easily, so I just called her to set something up.

A nice Asian accent answered the phone and I asked the masseuse about making an appointment with the lady called Sweet. The woman on the phone said she would be free in an hour, so I booked a session with her immediately.

After the hour had passed, there I was in the massage parlor. The same woman that answered the phone was there sitting in the lobby. I told her that I just made an appointment with Sweet, and she told me to sit and wait a bit until Sweet was ready for me.

After a few minutes of nervous waiting, a very nice and petite feminine Asian woman came out from the back of the parlor. Her hair was colored blonde and made a very nice contrast to her beautiful dark eyes.

She guided me to the massage room at the back of the parlor. When we got into the room I paid her the fee for a full body massage. She waited while I took my clothes off, and when I hesitated a little with my underwear, she gave me a look that confirmed that they should come off too.

Sweet told me to get face down on the massage table. She then started an awesome massage. Often in these parlors, the massage is lousy and they just want to sell the extras at a high price. This time it seemed that I would at least get a very nice massage that would help me to get rid of the back pain I got from the airplane.

After a while, her massage started to include little touches to my ass and balls. She also notices that when she runs her finger lightly over my anus that it gives me a thrill. At that point, she climbed up on the table, sat on my legs, and started to massage my back from there.

When her hands reached my shoulders and neck, she lifted her pelvis and pressed it over my ass. I could feel something hard pressing between my buttocks through the thin fabric she was wearing.

Doing that made it clear to me that she was a genuine T-girl. No one would have noticed that she is a T-girl before that unless they were feeling what I was feeling between my buttocks.

I made a little involuntary moan and she asked if I liked my massage. I told her that I actually don't like it - I love it! She laughed and told that she likes to give surprises.

The massage continued like that for a while, and then she wanted me to turn over. When I was turning over she saw my growing erection and went over to lock the door. Then she asked if I would like her to do something about that, pointing to my erection.

I agreed and asked what it would cost and consist of, and she gave me the price but also told me that they don't do any penetrations here but that hand jobs and oral are on the list.

I paid what was asked because it was a reasonable price. I was a little sorry about the fact that they don't do any penetrations in the parlor, but I had read that from some reviews of her services so that did not come as a big surprise.

She then came to me and started to kiss me passionately. Her lips were soft and demanding at the same time. Soon we were kissing deep french kisses and she seemed to like that a lot -- and I liked it too.

Then she took her clothes off and I could see her beautiful olive skin, flat belly, B-cup breast, and penis that looked some 17 cm long and hard.

Sweet mounted me so that her penis was right above my face. I raised my head to lick it and the balls. My finger went between her buttocks rubbing her ass. She seemed to like that very much but reminded me that any penetration is not allowed.

She started to massage my balls and penis and fingered outside of my anus. I lifted my head a little more so I could lick her anus, which made her go wild, and she then moved to suck my dick. Soon we were in 69 sucking each other's cocks and massaging balls and asses.

I couldn't take that combo long from such a hot woman, so I warned her that I was coming. That only made her suck me harder so I took it as a sign that was okay to come in her mouth. I came like a volcano into her mouth as she continued sucking my dick while her hands massaged my balls and anus, making me empty myself completely.

I thought this was the end of our session but she just kept licking my penis clean and fucked my face with her penis. I sensed that she also wanted to come pretty badly.

I took her face-fucking as well as I could. I wanted to give her what she wanted. Soon, she pressed her penis deep into my mouth and I took her whole load into my mouth.

The was a first for me because I have never taken a load in my mouth. In the past, I only had some oral with a penis as foreplay. This was my first time taking it to the end. Her sperm tasted odd but not bad.

She rose from me and gave me a deep french kiss, tasting her own cum from my mouth. I also tasted something from her mouth that I think was my own sperm. Mixing them in our mouths felt kinky and hot!

Then she lifted herself from me and cleaned me and herself.

I thanked her for an awesome session and she told that she had also really enjoyed being with me very much. She also said that she would have liked to have had some penetrations during our session but they are not allowed to do that in the parlor.

I asked her about doing that elsewhere and she told me with a wink in her eyes that in the evening she would be in a place like that.

We agreed to meet in the evening. When I was leaving she took hold of my ass and looked deep into my eyes, telling me that I should remember that she was the one who will do all penetrations, or maybe I can penetrate a little with my tongue if I am good at that.

Then she slapped my ass and sent me away. I did go out to dinner while waiting for my next meeting with her.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers