Visiting Orange County Ch. 02

Story Info
Second visit to the masseuse.
1.8k words
4.68
12.3k
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Thank you Jack Bucky for editing also this chapter!

I was having dinner in my hotel's restaurant and passing the time until I could meet Sweet again. After dinner, I went to my room to get ready to visit her -- a fresh shower, brushing my teeth, clean clothes, and so on. I needed all of that because the Orange County heat can be challenging for a Nordic man who has come here from where it is the middle of the winter with -25 degrees Celsius temperatures.

I took a taxi to the address Sweet gave to me. On the way, I was wondering if the driver was familiar with the address and if she had driven many men there. It didn't help that the driver was a Latina beauty in her thirties and looked at me in the mirror with a wicked smile from time to time. In fact, she didn't look like a taxi driver at all, if there were even any standards for what they should look like anyway. She looked like she was ready for something else with her shiny leather look that included leggings and a top that showed off almost half of her breasts. I was pretty sure that she would offer me other services at some point, but eventually, we arrived at the right address and she just gave me a phone number that I could call if I wanted a taxi back to the hotel.

I got out and started to walk away from the taxi, and when I turned my head I noticed that she was still parked and looking at me walking away. It seemed like she was checking me out. When she saw me looking back she just smiled her sexy smile and gave a little signal with her hand that I should just go on.

It got me wondering what was this about. I checked that she had driven me to just the right address, but were there some tricks waiting for me?

Someone was just coming out of the building where I was going so I just went in the same door when they opened it. I took the elevator to the 7th floor and had some lady in her sexy mini skirt with me the whole way up there. She looked at me from head to toe with a knowing smirk when she went into her apartment, and soon I was pressing the doorbell of her neighbor.

I waited for a few seconds and the door opened a little. I went in and Sweet was standing behind the door, closing it immediately after I walked in. Sweet looked as amazing as I remembered her, and her blond hair was a big contrast to her olive skin and brown eyes. Her oval face was perfect and very feminine. She was wearing only a little top and stockings. She also had on high heels and nearly all of her 17cm cock was fully erect.

She told me that I could leave my gift on the table and then kneel to suck her cock because it had been waiting too long.

I did what she asked. Sweet seemed to be more dominating in her own surroundings than in the massage parlor where I met her before. I tasted the precum already on the tip of her penis. It tasted salty and made my lips slippery. I massaged her balls at the same time as her perineum and anus. She didn't mind me touching her rosebud, but I was careful not to enter her with my fingers.

When her dick was slippery from my saliva, she turned around and made me lick and kiss her ass. Her ass was in perfect shape and her olive skin made it look amazing. I kissed it everywhere and she guided me to lick more between her buttocks. She wanted me to carry on there and pressed my face from the back of my head between her crack as my lips connected with her rosebud. I kissed it and licked it. Then I used the tip of my tongue to penetrate her a little. She didn't mind me doing it, so I carried on licking and fucking her with my tongue. She kept pressing my head against her, and fortunately, I kept my nose free so that I could breathe.

Sweet was moaning and I took hold of her penis and masturbated her at the same time. That made her moan so that I was sure she was going to come then and there. She stopped me and took my hand and guided me to her bedroom in a hurry.

She wanted me on my knees on the edge of the bed. I heard a snap from a glove she put on, and a cold slippery finger was on my anus soon after.

The finger went in and I felt another hand on my penis massaging it slowly with the same lube she was pressing into my anus. She first used one finger and then two. When Sweet added a third finger she must have decided that I was ready because the glove came off and I heard some other rustling. Then she was standing behind me again and she had a pink condom on her penis. She lubed up and massaged her covered penis from the base to the tip while looking into my eyes with lust. I knew she would not be easy on me.

Sweet pressed the tip against my hole, and for a while, I felt burning pain when she pressed on. She gave no mercy, forcing her penis slowly but steadily through my sphincter. When my anus gave up and she had gone through my backdoor, her dick easily slipped all the way in, and I moaned from the burning sensation. She also made a big moan before whispering in my ear that she was sorry but she was really horny now.

I felt her lips on my neck, first gently kissing before she bites me with a little force and starts to fuck me. She does that slowly at first but then she goes faster and rougher. It burns again and I am glad that she only has a 17 cm cock and not some 25 cm monster. With that size, going in all the way fast would have broken me.

Sweet fucked me, keeping her eyes closed and moaning near orgasm for like 10 minutes. I wondered how she could keep herself near the edge for so long, but it was my luck she could because taking that forced fucking for that long allowed the burning feeling to melt and new sensations to rise up. I thought I was going mad from the feelings... and then it happened. I had an orgasm just from the dick in my ass. It was strong and I must have shouted or something. I don't know exactly but my pulsing anus made her go over the edge as well. She orgasmed loudly, pressing her penis as far as possible into my ass. The grip of her hands on my hips was so strong that it hurt, but I didn't mind. My own orgasm was still going on and her orgasm felt really nice too.

She took her penis out after resting a little, then she carefully rolled the condom off and emptied the contents of it onto my lips and some went into my beard.

Then Sweet apologized, saying that she must go back to the massage parlor because another masseuse was sick, so I should get my clothes on and leave. I got dressed and when I was saying goodbye she asked if I had a ride back to the hotel. I said that I was going to call a taxi and she wanted to come with me in the same taxi and asked if it was okay. I said yes, of course. and I called the number the taxi driver gave me and a familiar female voice answered. My driver was free and said she would come to get us.

In the corridor on the way out of the building, the same woman I saw coming in came with us to the elevator.

She had a big smirk on her face, and then I noticed in the mirror that I had some sperm on my beard. She must also have heard us so she must have known what we were doing.

I was cleaning my face when Sweet took hold of my hand and didn't let me do it. That made the other woman smirk even more.

The taxi was waiting for us outside and we got in the back seat. The driver asked if we were going to the hotel and told her I was, but first, we should make one stop and drop off Sweet.

The driver was smiling a big smile when she looked at my face in the mirror. It didn't help when she saw that where we were dropping Sweet was at a massage parlor.

After Sweet left and there were just two of us in the car, there was an odd silence at first and I felt that the driver would like to ask me something. I looked back at her in the mirror with a question mark on my face. Then she asked if the cum in my beard is my own or if was it from Sweet.

I just stared at her for a little while. She guessed what was going on. Maybe she knew that there were ladyboys working in that massage parlor, or something like that. It is also possible that she had driven other clients to that address and they told her about it.

I just answered that it could be hers or mine and I didn't know for sure.

The driver responded to that with a big smirk, and she told me that the taste of it will tell which one of us it came from. I don't know why, but I blurted out that she was welcome to taste it. She looked at me in the mirror and seemed to be judging if I am worth it.

When we arrived at the hotel I paid for my ride and left the car, but she also got out and came up very close to me. She looked into my eyes and I saw her tongue coming out of her mouth. She licked my beard and said that I am such a slut, but after a pause, she added that she is glad that I am because my ass feels as good as it looked when I was walking away from her car. Her hands are rubbing my buttocks and I feel something hard pressing me from her groin area.

"I think I have to see that better in your hotel room," she says and guides me into the hotel.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers