Visiting The In-Laws Ch. 01

Story Info
MIL makes the trip back home memorable.
1.4k words
4.38
46.5k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When a childhood girlfriend was getting married, my wife Ava was asked to be a bridesmaid. She suggested that we take a vacation back to her home country of Germany to visit her family and attend the wedding. My Mom and Dad were willing to take the kids for a week and get them to school, so Ava and I booked a flight back to the family farm. We would land on Thursday, and other than the wedding on Saturday, she and I would be able to enjoy some time away from the pressures of work and raising a family here in the United States.

Our flight landed in the early evening, and there at Arrivals was her father, Herbert, in his farm pickup truck. It was loaded with hay that he needed to drop off on our way back to the house. The very large man at 6'4" and about 280 pounds, greeted Ava first, as she will always be a Daddy's girl to him. At 70 years of age, Herbert seems more like Ava's grandfather than father, probably because he was 45 when Ava was born. He and I said our hellos and then jammed our baggage into the passenger area, making it a cramped ride back.

Once Herbert offloaded the truck at a neighbour's farm, we made our way to their farmhouse and up the long road that was flanked by vast fields of wheat. Greta was waiting on the porch and met her daughter with a big hug. Herbert grumbled, "Off to bed, good night to all." Greta told us that Herbert would be up early and would spend the entire day in the harvester, cutting the ripened wheat and baling straw.

For as big as Herbert is, Greta is small. The 65 year old is a very healthy five foot nothing, and barely a hundred pounds. Her tiny A cups are hidden beneath a flannel nighty as she showed us to the spare bedroom.

As we undressed, Ava's D sized breasts fell from her bra, and I wonder where they came from. Her Mom's three sisters are small chested as well, yet Ava seems to have won the boob lottery - not too big and not too small. It had been a long travelling day and we were both too tired for sex, so the lights went out and we slept very well in the guest bedroom.

In the morning, as the three of us ate breakfast (Herbert had long been out in the field on his tractor), the phone rang. It was the bride-to-be, Maria, and she wanted Ava to accompany her on a last minute shopping adventure. Ava told Maria to pick her up, and Ava advised me to just enjoy the quiet... maybe use the family sauna and just laze about until she got back, probably not until after lunch.

It sounded like a good idea, but of course I know there is a sign outside the wood-fired room that reminds the user that clothing is NOT optional - no clothing allowed. It is a European thing, and I learned it on my first visit. But, being naked isn't a problem anyway because I would be on my own. Greta was busy canning as I made my way to the sauna, towel wrapped around me until I got into the room.

I hung my towel and took one of the small towels on a shelf that are used to sit on. I climbed to the top tier and moved to the corner so I could lounge a bit and enjoy the fragrant warmth of the moist cedar. My thoughts went back to last night with Ava's big breasts teasing me so, and the hornies began to hit me.

As I reclined, my cock began to grow as more dirty thoughts filled my head of fucking my wife without any kids to interrupt us. The idea of tossing a load right there came and went; I wasn't willing to have my mother-in-law walk in on me wanking. And I was very good that I decided not to, because Greta walked in unannounced about ten minutes later.

"Ahh, so nice to start the day like this," she offered, hanging her towel and making her way to the top tier on the opposite side of the small room to me. Her bum looked as young as Ava's and when she turned around, her small boobs barely moved when she sat down. They were so firm and small, along with the slender form of Greta's lithe body. Seeing Greta's erect nipples that are larger than pencil erasers, only made things worse for me.

Greta noticed my hands folded over my junk. "Relax, Peter. It's morning and you are a young man. Wood is natural at your age." I put my hands to my side but there was no way my hardon was receding with her in the room. In fact, I only became more rigid.

If that wasn't enough, Greta was sitting opposite me and raised her right foot onto the board she was sitting on. Her graying red curls formed a wispy triangle leading to meaty labia and the prominent hood of her clitoris. She tilted her head back and enjoyed the heat while sweat poured from my elevated tent pole as well as the rest of me. She stayed like that, and thoughts of what it might be like to put my ready cock into the older woman, just made matters worse. A pool of precum had formed on my piss slit.

A few seconds later, Greta looked across at me and smiled, then she took a good, long look at my dick. In one motion, Greta slipped down and across to sit on one tier lower than me. "Here, let me help. It's been a long time since Herbert greeted me like this," she said with a modest grin. Her small hand took hold of my shaft and her fingers wrapped gingerly around it. She seemed entranced by the girth, the length and especially the rigid veins that circle my six-and-and-a-half inch pole.

I knew Herbert would be in the fields for a long while and that Ava would never be done shopping by now, but I was nervous of being caught. Greta's hand moved up and down my turgid cock with the finesse of a violinist. Her eyes focused only on the head of my cock as she squeezed more and more blood into it. Her thumb smeared the pooled precum all around the helmet and I let out a sigh; in the next few strokes Greta licked her lips as she could tell that I was about to climax.

My belly was twitching as I tried to hold back the inevitable; I did not want this to end. Greta's talented hands were about to get covered in jizz. Suddenly, Greta blurted out, "Fuck it," and her lips enveloped my knob until its tip found the back of her throat. She sucked on my dick like a toddler at an engorged nipple.

When my body began to convulse, Greta's face remained unchanged as spurt after spurt jettisoned into her mouth and easily down her gullet. For the last few squirts, my mother-in-law removed her mouth and stroked me more gently; gobs of silvery lava oozed over her diminutive fingers. Greta's tongue appeared as she licked her full lips of any spillage. I reached between us to touch one of her nipples, but she lightly slapped my hand away.

My cock turned limp and I could now feel the heat and sweat of the room again. Her perfect little breasts and nipples were beaded with droplets of perspiration and she wiped her lips with the back of her hand. Greta reached for the towel she had brought in with her and offered, "You have a nice dick, Peter." She then used the towel to wipe my ejaculate from my softened cock and then a few drops of cum that had spilled onto the wooden plank.

When I said, "Thank you," it came out like I was thanking her for the act rather than the comment she made. But it didn't matter, as Greta was as quickly up and standing at the door.

As Greta opened the door, she turned back and said solemnly, "Herbert and Ava are never to know about this." I looked at her sexy bum when Greta turned to leave. There was no need for her to worry; I would definitely keep this and the other acts that would occur that week, a secret for as long as necessary.