Visiting the Petersons: A Sex Farce

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers

Then came the final shock. He felt a new kind of element, that he didn't think was her tongue any more. It was hard and, apparently greasy, and before he knew what to do or could do anything, Scottie felt the head of the dildo that she was apparently wearing, push its way into his ass hole.

Scottie whooped into the pillow.

"That's it," she said, bending over him, "Sing to me, lovely Scottie; remember that this one is for me, and I'm using a small one tonight."

"Yes," he said faintly and gritted his teeth and breathing hard to deal with the pain in his ass, as she began to rhythmically fuck him.

She leaned over him and bit the back of his neck, saying into his ear:

"Claiming my lovely Scottie here; fucking my lovely Scottie's sweet, plump ass here!"

Her breathing, at that point, was getting ragged and she reached a hand down to grasp his erection and pumped at it simultaneously.

"I'm almost there, Scottie," she whispered to him and increased her pace a bit.

"Yesss," he breathed, "Me too; feels . . .good . . .now!"

When he came, just after she did, she was lying down full across his back and held her hand at his cock head to let him cum into her hand. When she got him turned over, she held her hand out to him and said softly:

"Take it, Scottie!"

He licked his own cum off of her hand. Then she was gone. She came back shortly with a warm wash cloth and washed him off, especially the crevice of his ass cheeks.

She bent down and kissed him and said a soft 'Good Night'. From the doorway she said:

"Thank you, lovely Scottie!"

He simply watched her go, smiling and contended, thinking to himself:

"Wow!"

It was the last thing that he remembered before sleeping.

He was up a bit earlier the next morning, yet he was still the last one down for breakfast. He was greeted cheerfully by the whole family, who were assembled.

"Sleepy head, sleepy head!" Lorena said to him in a soft voice.

He was trying to concentrate this morning on voices especially to try to discover who his night time lover was. He still wasn't sure but was inclined to think it was Ivana.

They had a lively breakfast and then announced that they were all going on an outing that day to see the local sights. Everyone was to go and dress appropriately. They all left and Scottie was going to go and put on some shorts and a tee shirt, when Dagmar put her hand on his arm and asked him:

"How did you sleep, dear?"

"Uh, very well, ma'am," he said.

"I love how polite you are, Scottie!" she said, kissing his cheek. Then she went on:

"I'm glad those bad girls weren't on your back today." She smiled and walked away, after saying it.

They turned out to be a very companionable group. Everyone in the family showed a constant respect for Ralph and it was obvious how close they were. The girls and Ingmar treated Scottie like a long lost family member, and he really enjoyed himself.

The afternoon was for the pool. The three women came out to the pool side and announced that since Scottie was the guest, he got to pick out what kind of bathing suits they would wear. There was general mirth at the announcement, and both Ingmar and Ralph were kidding Scottie about being in so good with the women.

Scottie blushed a bright red, at the announcement.

"Look at him blush, like a little virgin!" Lorena said in a sexy voice.

"No stop, Lorena," Dagmar put in, "Let him make his decision."

Scottie finally, after hemming and hawing, said: "The one piece suits, I guess."

"Oh, oh!" Ivana said, "Scottie likes the pussy suits!"

There was general laughter at that and Scottie flamed a bright red. Dagmar went up to him, as he sat by the pool and kissed his cheek saying:

"Lovely Scottie, don't let them bother you; single piece suits it will be."

He was struck by what she called him but dismissed it.

"He just wants to see your white suit wet and you almost naked, Momma!" Lorena said in a voice that was full of mirth.

"Lorena, honey, don't be nasty to Scottie!" Dagmar said.

"Oh, he's so much fun," Lorena said and then: "I bet he even tastes good!"

Scottie just stared as the three women went into the house, following this statement and were laughing loudly.

Ingmar laughed too and said: "Scottie, pal, they've got you in their sights!"

"I guess!" Ralph said with equal mirth, and no sign at all of annoyance.

Scottie frankly didn't know what to say or think. 'If only,' he said to himself, 'they both knew that one of the daughters was visiting him at night and having wild sex with him.' But he pushed that thought from his mind, not wanting to even approach thinking about what the two men would do to him.

The women came out of the house dressed in their one piece suits. They made a parade of it.

"Here come the bathing beauties," Lorena announced and the three of them flounced out of the house to general applause from the three men.

Both Ivana and Lorena went swimming but Dagmar settled into a chair by Ralph.

"Not going in, love?" he asked with a twinkle in his eye.

"I think that we've messed around with poor Scottie enough," she said out loud. "We don't need me flashing him to make it that much worse."

Ralph laughed and so did Ingmar. It was Ingmar then that said:

"Maybe he'd like it if you did flash him, Momma."

Scottie just had a smile on his face, while the girls and Ingmar hooted with laughter.

"Don't let them bother you, Scottie dear," Dagmar said, "I'm not going to embarrass you, sweetie."

After a bit she did go in. Ralph sat on one side of the pool, near the end, reading. The two girls and the two guys were at the other end of the pool, and Dagmar was doing laps.

"Here," Lorena said, "Scottie, change places with me. When she's finished with her laps, she'll come out and she's the real show."

"She really is," Ivana agreed.

They switched chairs and finally Dagmar was finished with her laps.

"Here she comes, folks," Lorena said, "Ms Peterson Beautiful! Everyone cheer."

They did cheer and Dagmar, up to her neck in the water, bowed and said:

"Enough foolishness, girls." Then she turned to Ralph and said:

"Honey can you get my robe; we really don't want a show here."

He fetched her robe but stood back from the edge of the pool holding it for her.

"Come get it, babe," he said.

"Oh, not you too!" Dagmar said, with mock exasperation. Then she looked over her shoulder and said:

"Scottie, sweetie, you'd better watch; it's what they all want."

With that, she left the pool and walked up to where Ralph was holding the robe for her, and she was spectacular. The white suit was wet and, therefore, see through and her ass was magnificent.

"Turn around, Momma!" Ingmar said.

"Not on your life, buddy!" she answered, casting a grinning glance over her shoulder.

Finally Ralph wrapped her up in the robe, for which she rewarded him with a kiss.

Lorena whispered to Scottie: "Spectacular?"

"Wow!" Scottie said.

Then Lorena spoke up, just as Ralph and Dagmar were moving toward the house:

"Momma, Scottie gave you a 'wow'!"

"Thank you, Scottie," Dagmar said, smiling at the blushing boy, as she went into the house with Ralph.

They planned a dinner out for the five of them that evening. It was to be a big evening, since both Ingmar and Scottie had to go back to school the next day. They went to a steak house for dinner.

Scottie showered before bed that night, and went to bed lying there the tension simply overwhelming him. He put his glasses over on the bureau where they could be seen from the doorway, since he knew that she didn't want him to be able to see her clearly enough to identify her. He simply thought that it was her 'thing' that was going on and he'd try to respect the limits that seemed important to her.

He slept only briefly and woke at 1:15 AM. He was sure why but then heard the door handle move. He watched the door closely as it opened. There was a night light on in the hall way that allowed him to see, who it might be, and tonight, tonight she was naked!

"Oh, jeeez!" he said involuntarily.

"Hi, lovely Scottie!" she said from the doorway.

"Hi!" he said quietly.

She came walking toward the bed and he thought her beauty was remarkable! It was the same impression that he'd had all these nights.

"You are so beautiful!" he said to her softly, as she approached.

"So are you, lovely Scottie," she said, "You're such a beautiful boy! You know how it is, Scottie?" she asked.

"Yes," he said without hesitation.

"First time for you and second time for me," she said.

"Yes," he answered, as she pulled the covers off of him; he was naked.

"Oh better and better," she sighed, "Scottie's ready tonight! Goodie! Now let me have my friend here and we'll play a bit."

Saying this, she reached down and grasped his already erect cock. She leaned her head down and planted a kiss on his left thigh. He looked at the spot and realized she was wearing heavy red lipstick and left a lip imprint on his thigh, and then a matching one on the other thigh.

"Oh yes," he hissed, as she continued to kiss his thighs and the lower part of his belly.

She took a mouthful of his pubic hair and pulled on it. He groaned and she laughed:

"Lovely Scottie's so much fun to play with! So much fun!"

She snaked a hand underneath him, as she plunged her mouth down on his cock and reached a finger into his ass hole.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" he groaned.

"Hmm," she mused, "Lovely Scottie likes that! He does!"

Then she scraped her teeth along the edges of his stiff cock and his back bowed and he almost jumped out of the bed.

She laughed softly and it sounded like the ripple of a water brook to him, and then she moved her head a little bit and took his balls into her mouth, to suck on them. Scottie was in heaven. Moving her head a little lower she raked her tongue along the crack of his ass, wiggling the tongue as it went.

He watched her, though her image was a bit fuzzy. He really couldn't tell if it was Lorena or Ivana that he was dealing with here.

She moved again and took his cock in her mouth, using her teeth lightly this time also. Her finger was in his ass hole again and became more insistent and more active. She clamped her mouth on his cock and pulled on it with every stroke of her head, and she grabbed a nipple and began to squeeze and twist.

His climax was shattering, the most powerful of all three of the nights! He rasped out a barely audible: "Wonderful! Best! Best!"

She smiled at him, as she licked him clean, and kept sucking until his cock was hard again.

"Now for me, lovely Scottie," she said. "Know what I want tonight, honey?"

"No, please tell me," he said, "You can even use your strap on thing on me again!"

"Wonderful, lovely Scottie!" she said, stroking his cheek.

"I want you to play with my ass tonight, lovely Scottie! I want you in my ass tonight!" she crooned to him.

"Oh, yes!" he said and sat up a bit in bed, as she turned and presented him with her rounded ass cheeks to deal with. He was on his knees behind her and began to, in his turn now, lick at her ass crack. The ass was wonderful, rounded, and he licked avidly. As he licked and forced his tongue into her ass crack, he reached beneath her and found her pussy, and dove with his fingers into her pussy.

"Come to me," she mewed, "Come to me, Lovely Scottie; Come to me, I say."

He moved up to her then. She reached under her and between them and rubbed his cock along her pussy slit to wet it. When it was wet with her vaginal juices, she said softly:

"Take me now, lovely Scottie!"

He put pressure on her ass hole, while she held her ass cheeks apart, and the cock head slipped in.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, yessssss!" she sighed, as he entered her ass.

He let out his own moan from the tightness of her ass sheath against his invading cock. He began to move then and reached for her pussy again. She humped back at him and was sighing and singing into the blanket beneath her. Scottie gritted his teeth and pushed his cock into her, slapping the back of her thighs and her marvelous rounded ass cheeks with his own thighs and he came, and came. She collapsed onto the bed, and groaned through her own orgasm, as he collapsed on top of her.

She moved then. He merely lay there and she came back with a was cloth and a towel and cleaned him. Then she kissed him.

"Good night, Lovely Scottie!" she whispered.

She went and the moonlight from the atrium outside bathed her nakedness. Then she walked slowly into the upper hallway.

Scottie was determined now to discover which sister he'd been playing with. He hopped out of bed, grabbed his glasses and, able to see again, went to the door. The atrium and upper balcony were bathed with light. On the right he saw Lorena framed by her bedroom doorway. She wore only a pair of light panties. A little over from her he saw Ivana in her doorway, similarly clad. To the left, slowly walking along the balcony toward the master suite, and totally naked was Dagmar.

Scottie made a noise of surprise, as he looked on the scene. Then Dagmar spoke:

"Girls, he said I was best! He said my blow job was best!"

Ivana protested: "Scottie how could you?"

Then Lorena joined in: "Scottie did you really say that?"

Then the voice of Ralph split the night:

"Dagmar, some of us are trying to get some sleep, get your ass in here."

"Yes, Master," she sang out in a high but lovely voice.

Then it was Ingmar who was heard:

"Hey, Scottie, kiss all your girls good night so that the rest of us can get some sleep."

Dagmar turned immediately, saying: "Right there, Ralph, my king, my hero, my all!"

"Kiss him goodnight and get in here," Ralph said, as Dagmar hurried back to Scottie.

By the time she got to him, Lorena and Ivana were there also for a 'goodnight' kiss.

"Good night, lovely Scottie," the each said to him in turn, after a kiss. Scottie was frankly floored. He finally realized why they didn't want him to wear his glasses for each night's tryst.

Lorena and Ivana went back to their bedrooms and Dagmar went sashaying naked to hers.

"Dagmar?" Ralph was heard to say.

"Coming, Master!" Dagmar sang out again.

When she entered the room, he asked her, a smile on his face: "Well, did you get him to do what you wanted?"

"Oh, I did!" she answered. "Lorena and Ivana had him all primed for me."

The End.

mattwatt43
mattwatt43
452 Followers
12