Visiting with His Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We did it for a while and I said, "It's nice of you to share your wife with your friends."

He laughed, "Camaraderie, huh."

I had a burst of inspiration when I suggested, "Why don't you show them how you fuck me in the ass?"

"Really?"

I said, "I want you to consume me and fuck me every way there is."

He rolled me over onto my stomach. Phil and Alex were drinking from the mini-bar and watching a porno movie on the TV. I kidded them, "How can you watch that movie? It's in German and you don't understand a word they are saying."

Alex just smiled and pointed to the screen where a woman had a cock in her mouth and another one in her pussy. He said, "Yeah. It's hard understanding the plot."

They watched as I got on my hands and knees and my husband lubed up my back-door. Then, he greased his cock. With his two friends watching I wiggled my ass and said to them, "If you boys are quiet, maybe you can have a turn." I'd said it impulsively, offering my asshole to Seth's two pals. What the hell!

Seth and I had done anal, but not very often. When his phallus touched my tiny rosebud, I squealed in delight. I was going to get ass-fucked, with an audience.

Seth's prick slid into me, pushing against my tight little sphincter. When his cock burst past the small opening and proceeded into my rectum, I groaned with the rare pleasure of anal intercourse. My husband was taking me, dominating me, fucking me. I was helpless. After being alone for so long, having him with me was so reassuring. He could do anything he wanted to me. His prick was soon deep inside me. My asshole was squeezing his prick tighter than my cunt ever did. He loved it and soon spurted more cum into my body.

Alex was next. His dick had revived since we were at the club and he admitted to "never having fucked a woman in the ass". My question, "How about a man?" met with derision from Seth and Phil and firm denials from Alex.

When his cock broached my asshole, it was still gaping open from my husband's cock. Alex slid into me and gave a guttural groan as his cock explored something new for him. "Sonofabitch, he exclaimed. You are so tight, Anna. I've never felt anything like this." He proceeded to plow my anus for a while. I liked being sodomized while my husband watched. The exhibitionist in me had won-out. Seth took some photos to add to his nude-photo collection. I was naked with a man standing behind me with his cock in my asshole. When Alex was nearing his climax, he rammed into me as far as he could and with a shout, released another blast of semen. It felt like his cock was reaching my stomach; it was so far inside me. I came with him and collapsed on the bed.

That left Phil. He had to have my asshole too. Men have a competitive thing, what one does, another must do. I didn't mind being the object of their silly rivalries. I went to the john and then returned. I laid Phil on the bed on his back and straddled his hips. I wanted to try it a different way. I poised myself over Phil's rigid prick, taking it in my hand and aiming for my plundered back orifice. I slowly lowered myself and felt the huge prick pushing against my poor little anus. With a pop, it pushed through my sphincter and quickly slid into me. I slowly sat down, taking more of the thing inside me. With two loads of semen and the lube in my back channel, I was sloppy and slippery and it felt really good. I rocked back and forth, deciding that this was a better way than taking it from behind.

I called my husband over and pulled his cock out of his underwear (he'd cleaned it after being in my ass) and sucked on it. I took him into my throat and swallowed. I was as close to heaven as I'd ever been. Then Seth reached for my pussy and put his fingers in me. He could feel his friend's cock in my ass through the sensitive membrane separating the two channels. I built and built and then a volcanic orgasm burst over me. Every muscle in my body tensed; I saw stars; I felt a flush of incredible warmth flash through my body; I was gasping. It was the most incredible orgasm I'd ever experience. I was totally drained. Seth's cock had pulled away; he was lucky I didn't bite-off his prick. Philip had emptied himself in my bowels. I collapsed onto the bed and my body began to recover, coming down from an incredible experience. I felt semen dripping from my sore, gaping asshole. I quickly fell asleep.

When I awakened, it was dark. I was still in bed, naked, with my husband spooning me from behind. I went to the bathroom and crawled back in bed beside my husband. I pulled back the covers and gazed at his limp cock, flopped against his thigh. He and his friends had fucked-the-shit-out-of-me, to use a common phrase. I didn't know if he had planned what had happened or how he knew how I would react to what had happened. There he was, sound asleep. I wanted to sit on his face and smother him with my pussy, but I couldn't take any more sex.

That was the end of my visit to my husband. He got out of the Army a year later and we moved on with our lives. While he kept in touch with his old army friends, I never met them again until many years later. That's the subject of parts two and three of this tale.

12