All Comments on 'Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 06'

by WriteFriend3

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very well done

Tama has become my favorite character; the badass with a heart of gold, so to speak.

Just don't get too caught up in the sex - it's too easy to get redundant with so many characters involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing

I love this series. It’s the BEST series here in my opinon on Literotica. Most of the stories are about fucking which I like but most have very shallow characters along with shallow plots. I love the fact that the series has good characteristics who change over time and have to confront different problems. I would if possible a character list, it’d be good to have. Because sometimes I’ll picture Tama when it’s supposed to be Tesa. It could have their relationship to Eric. That’d be awesome to have. The series is great, although it’d be nice to see more of Edora, she’s my favorite mother. Did Eric ever think of buying milking machines for the mothers? I hope at the end of your series it has an amazing climax.

praitorianlord11praitorianlord11almost 10 years ago
lovin it

love to read this series, can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Update

I love the series so far. When is the next chapter coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

Love this series, cannot get enough please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous