Visitor from the Mothership Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to the same strange bedroom of my dreams. Mother was laying under me on the bed and I was snoozing soundly on her belly, my head was resting between the soft slopes of her breasts. She had them squeezed together with her arms and their warmth surrounded me. "I love you, Mother, thank you...thank you."

There was a heavy comforting weight on top of me when I awoke in Eyona's house. Strong arms had me surrounded and hot breath was playing across my neck. When I opened my eyes, silky smooth blonde hair dominating my vision. "Eric?" I immediately recognized Tima's smiling face as she raised her head.

"Hey, you." I smiled at her and pressed my cheek to hers.

"Hey, you." She replied with a soft chuckle. "I got in touch with Bena and begged her to schedule your visit with Eyona sooner."

I wrestled my arms from beneath her muscular body and wrapped them around her. "I'm glad."

She smiled warmly and let her cheek rest upon mine as she sighed deeply. "Me too. So I guess things worked out for you and Tesra?"

"Yea," I caressed her soft blonde hair, how something so soft and tender could come from a body so sculpted and ripped was beyond me, the contrast was fascinating. "it wasn't easy, but we're doing a lot better now. Mera helped us take the rings off and Tesra..." I laughed beneath Tima's body. "She showed me her appreciation."

Tima giggled and pulled her arms out from under me and used them to push herself up. "Oh? How so?"

I rolled my eyes, "well, Tama and Tesra can be a frightening team when working together. I'm surprised I'm still walking."

"Maybe I can help you out some time. I spoke to Eyona and she's agreed to have another guardian rotate with me so I can have a little time off. Between watching the school, and here, I have almost no time to myself." She sighed, "speaking of which, you should probably get dressed, I'm the only reason Mr. and Ms. Tram haven't seen you naked. They're upstairs right now, waiting on you."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't realize." She got off of me quickly and I noticed sitting on the floor was a fresh pair of clothes. Underwear, jeans, t-shirt and flip flops.

As I quickly got dressed Tima chuckled at me. "It's ok, Eric, don't worry about it. They know all about you, they were told you'd be here when they arrived so they went upstairs with Eyona while you slept."

"Wait..." I listened carefully and heard soft moaning from upstairs. I snickered while grinning at her. "Eyona doesn't waste time does she?"

Tima smiled and shook her head. "No, she doesn't. She doesn't have time to muck around with details, she's been working non-stop. She cooks and cleans for a lot of the people in the neighborhood in her spare time. Part of the reason I have so little time to myself is I do routine patrols during my breaks. Crime has pretty much stopped since I showed up."

I caressed her arm, "I appreciate that, I'd like to help any way I can."

Her lips curled into a smile, "my patrols can get pretty boring, I'd like to have someone to chat to every once and a while, if that's alright."

I nodded while she took a firm grip of my hand, "I'd be glad to, Tima."

She smiled brightly and pulled me against her body. "I usually do them at around nine pm. If not, you can just call Eyona, she'll tell you when I'll be out and about."

"Alright, it's a date than."

She chuckled as she kissed my cheek lightly, "thanks again, Eric, you are a sweetheart."

I blushed as I went to return her kiss. Just as my lips were about to touch her cheek she quickly turned her face so that I kissed her lips. I pressed into her with a little more effort which resulted in her powerful arms surrounding me and squeezing me tightly. We heard footsteps coming down the stairs so we released each other. "Eric, dearie, I'm glad to see you looking so sprightly after your nap."

I looked up in time to see Eyona squeeze her huge tits out of the narrow staircase. Although her apron appeared fresh, it was soon being consumed by her cavernous cleavage. "Thank you ma'am. I enjoyed my visit. I might come again after work sometime. I'll call of course."

She smiled, "please do that, if my dear little ones are still here than it may not work out, but we'll see." She waved her finger about and winked at me. I heard a crying from upstairs. "Well, dearies, duty calls! If you'll excuse me."

"Good bye ma'am." She waved to me as she shoved her colossal breasts back into the staircase and disappeared back upstairs.

"It was good to see you, Eric. I'm glad things are turning out well for you." Tima smiled brightly and ran her fingers through my hair.

"I'll find the time to go on one of your walks, Tima, I promise."

She grinned and let her fingers graze my ear. "I'll ask Tama to remind you." She sighed, "well, Eyona has her hands full right now and I don't know how awkward it would be for Mr. and Ms. Tram to see you. Tama is outside watching the house for me."

I smiled and took her hand briefly, "alright, I'll be seeing you than. Good bye, Tima."

She caressed my hand gently as we separated, "good bye, Eric, don't forget ok?"

"I wont." I smiled at her as I left the house. Tama was leaning against a fence post outside, scanning the area. "Ready to go?"

Tama turned back to me and smiled, "yea, I've been waiting to use my new toy on Caitlyn ever since this morning."

I rolled my eyes at her as we went to the car. Avia was waiting patiently outside her door. When she saw us approach she jumped into action and opened the door for us. "Did you enjoy your stay?"

"Yea, I told Tima and Eyona that I'd try to come by more often. We'll see though."

Once we were on the road things got quiet and I had time to think. I wondered what would happen when we got home. Caitlyn, Tesra and Ellora still had no idea the changes we've been through and I'm honestly a little worried how Caitlyn will handle Tama's not so little gift. I scooted over on the seat and let my head rest on Tama's thigh. "Can you promise me something, Sister?"

I heard her sigh in happiness as she let her hand rest on my shoulder, "sure, Brother, anything."

"Can you take it easy on Caitlyn at first? She doesn't know about what's happened to us and I don't want her to get scared or anything." I turned my head to look up at her.

She seemed a little upset. "You think she'll be afraid of it?"

I chuckled and squeezed her thigh reassuringly. "No. Not if you take it slow. Promise me?"

She released a sigh and smiled down at me. "Ok, Eric, I promise."

Her hand began to roam gently across my body as I lay against her. "Thanks for letting me hang out with Tima for a little while."

"I was happy to, Eric. She wouldn't have had time to see you otherwise. If anyone I know deserves time with you, it's Tima and Eyona. I just hope they can get some time off." Tama looked down at me and squeezed my shoulder firmly. "Truthfully, we were designed to operate with limited breaks. Any time to ourselves is considered a luxury. It wasn't until we arrived at your world and met you that Merathora gave us a little slack in our duties. Even so, some work harder and have longer hours than others. Such is the case with Tima, and Eyona." She chuckled, "if your aim was to get into Tima's pants, meeting her while she's on duty is the way to do it. She'd really appreciate seeing you, I'm sure of it."

I sat up and let my eyes roam the scenery through the heavily tinted windows. "I guess. She's really sweet though. I really like talking to her."

"And you think she's hot too right?"

Tama poked me in the ribs playfully, making me squirm. "Ahh, Tama...yeah, yeah, she's hot..."

"And you want to fuck her?"

She scooted over and started pressing her fingers into my ribs. Her hands were on the verge of being both ticklish and painful. "Ow...stop! Aah, Tama...yes...yes alright I want to fuck her, stop it!"

I heard her laugh as she went back into her seat. She was giggling stupidly and holding her ribs. "I knew it. Avia, did you hear that?"

"Yes I did Ms. Tama, Eric wants to fuck Tima. Shall I inform Ms. Edora?"

Tama laughed, "of course. You should tell the Mothership too, and make sure Eyona and Tima are informed."

"What?" I jumped on Tama and tried to cover her mouth with my hand. "Avia, ignore that last request, in fact, inform everyone that Tama lets me fuck her missionary style, and that she's my little slutty Sister that lets me fuck her any time I want."

Avia giggled. "Yes, sir."

I heard Tama growl underneath my hand. She wrapped her arms around me and squeezed me tight against her body, silencing me. "Avia, just let Mother know that we're on the way home, you can ignore all those requests."

"Of course, Ms. Tama, we'll be there shortly anyways."

Tama was laughing as she crushed me against her chest, forcing the air out of my lungs. Even when we pulled into the driveway she didn't let me go until the last minute. "I get to hug Mother first!"

She gave me another firm squeeze leaving me gasping for breath as she jumped out of the car and ran into Mother's arms. I left the car stumbling on my feet, using the car to support myself.

Mother approached after giving Tama a good hug and helped support me. "Here, Sweety, let Mother help you." She picked me up gently and cradled me against her soft breasts. Her apron had been shifted to the side by Tama's firm hug, giving me easy access to her leaking nipple. Tama looked on jealously as I wrapped my lips around her thick tasty nipple and drank Mother's rejuvenating warmth. "Tama, dear, Ellora needed your strength with something next door before Caitlyn arrives, could you help her before you do your workouts please?"

"Yes, Mother." Tama bowed before taking her gear off and tossing it into her room. I watched her as she ran to the back door.

Mother jostled me gently, bringing my attention to her. "I need to talk to you about everything that happened today, Sweety. Mother Merathora is interested in what happened and what you plan to do about it."

She set me gently down at the kitchen table and started to get dinner ready. "Is this about, Tama? Or about me?"

The smell of warm bread warmed my senses as she pulled hot buns out of the oven. "Tell me about Tama first, honey, I know what she can do, I just want to hear what you think."

I sighed as I leaned back in the chair. I soon found myself grinning as I thought about it. "Honestly Mother, she says she can't control it but I think she's bluffing in order to take advantage of me. I was worried after what happened in the parking garage, but once Tama realized that the women forget what happened, she did it again, once in the bathroom, and again in Julia's office. Nothing bad came of it. I think Tama knows exactly what she's doing."

"She's having a lot of fun with it isn't she?" Mother giggled as she sat across from me and began to pat hamburger patties on a tray.

I laughed, "I'll say, it's another way for her to have her way with me."

"So," Mother said while slapping the ground beef loudly, "tell me about how you stopped her from screwing Julia's secretary, Laura."

That worried me. Tama didn't say anything about it, which honestly concerned me. "Tama doesn't seem to remember what I did, if she does she hasn't mentioned it."

Mother smiled at me tenderly, "yes, it would seem that way. Mother Merathora has that ability, but she's refined it enough to prevent that from happening."

"Prevent what?"

"Memory loss." She got up and pulled some spices from a shelf. "Mother Merathora invited you to see her so that she can train you on how to use your abilities."

I tried to sit up to see what she was putting on the hamburgers but she concealed the spices with her arm, "ah ah ah, sweety, no peaking, its my secret recipe."

"Why do I have that ability, Mother? I understand the tongue thing and all, but that? I thought only Mera could do that."

Mother shrugged as she went back to spicing the meat, "neither of us are sure. We think it has something to do with you being something like an alpha male. We would like for you to practice with it before you try using it on anyone else, alright, honey?"

I smiled at her as I leaned on the table. "Yes, Mother, of course."

She waggled her finger at me, "elbows off, sweety."

I sat back, "oh. Sorry, Mother."

"That's alright, sweetheart, oh, by the way, thank you for visiting me today, I was really happy to see you."

When she saw my stunned expression, she giggled sweetly, "I told you honey, just close your eyes and I'll be there for you."

"And, Tama?"

Mother smiled brightly, "she's your Sister, Eric, of course she can do that as well. She visited me today too, I was very pleased to see you both. It made me so happy." Mother sat back in her chair and breathed a deep sigh. "I'm so lucky to have you both, you're such good sweethearts."

I could see wet stains appear on her apron as she thought about us. Her hands drifted to her huge breasts and started to knead her soft flesh as she daydreamed. I quietly got off the chair and tiptoed over to her. I tried to get onto her chair as quietly as I could but when I floundered and nearly fell I felt her hands hold me up by my arms. I looked up to see her smiling with such tenderness it nearly melted my heart. "Let me help you, Sweety." She lifted me up easily and set me in her lap. I could smell the sweet aroma of her milk as it leaked from her large nipples. She pulled aside her apron, revealing her full leaking breasts. Slight veins had begun to appear around her swollen areola.

She cradled me softly in her arms while I drank her warm delicious milk. Even after all the different varieties and flavors of milk I've had from different Mother's there is just something about my Mother's. It has the perfect balance of sweetness, creaminess, thickness and taste. I could feel her love pouring into me from her leaking teat and it made me warm and comforted beyond imagining. "Hold on, honey, I've got to get these into the refrigerator or they'll spoil." She squeezed me tightly against her warm soft breast while she stood up and set the tray of hamburgers into the fridge with her free hand. "Caitlyn won't be home for another hour or so, Honey."

I let her nipple go with a pop, making sure to lick any spare drops from my lips and her delicious nipple. "What about Tama? Does she need help?"

Mother giggled, "probably not, Sweety, Ellora didn't actually need help with anything, I was just giving Tama something to do while we talked."

As I started laughing, Mother took her nipple gently, and shoved it back into my mouth, "drink up, Honey." She giggled sweetly as we went into the bedroom. She laid me down gently on the bed and removed her apron. Her nipples were steadily leaking her milk and the creamy white gift slowly rolled down her soft breasts before falling in measured drops to the floor.

She got up onto the bed beside me and I could feel the mattress lower slightly as her full weight pressed upon it. Her hands opened in a welcoming gesture and I happily laid myself against her. My head rested against the rising and falling slope of her soft belly and her leaking nipple stared me in the face. She gently coaxed my head closer and let her nipple press gently against my lips. As I drank of Mother's sweet, delicious milk she tenderly rest her hand on my shoulder and began to gently massage my back. "Drink up, Sweety, I've got plenty." Her nipple slightly grew as it became stiff and the flow of her milk increased, filling my belly with her warm love.

My hands rest on her soft belly and her plush breasts, squeezing occasionally and reveling in the sensation of her warmth. As I drank and became relaxed she began to go over the plans for the evening. "I've got the grill all set up for you, I'll get the condiments and things ready for you too. Caitlyn told me you used to grill for her while you were dating, I hope you don't disappoint."

I let the nipple fall from my lips and climbed on top of her. I was going to stay straddled on her, but she was so warm and soft I found myself laying down on her belly and resting my head inside of her cleavage. "Can I ask you something, Mother?"

She caressed my head tenderly and sighed in happiness, "sure, Sweetheart, you can ask me anything."

When I pressed my hands to her body to raise myself, they slightly sunk into her soft flesh. "A lot of changes happened to me and Tama, but I don't notice anything different about you." I smiled, "physically I mean."

Her smile warmed my heart and her steady breathing was incredibly relaxing. "I have changed, Sweety."

I caressed her body, causing her to gasp and sigh beneath me. "I don't notice anything different, Mother."

Her hands lifted up her large breast and pulled it onto her body. It's soft immensity slightly wobbled as it she held it onto her chest. Her nipples were large and stiff. As they leaked her milk in steady streams they began to slowly grow as her areola and nipple flowed across their vastness. They soon surpassed Eyona's fist sized nipples and had begun letting her milk flow from her breasts in a steady stream. I crawled across her soft belly and tried to cover her huge nipple with my lips. When I pressed my tongue against it, I felt it wriggling inside of her nipple. As I sucked up her delicious milk I let my tongue grow and push farther and farther into her nipple until it became surrounded by her milk and soft flesh. My tongue was inside her breast! I felt her softness compressing around my tongue and milk gushing into my mouth as she used her hands to put pressure against her breast.

I could feel the milk sloshing inside her huge breast through my hands and the milk leaking down her soft flesh made her skin slick. "Oh...Sweety...use...use your tongue...to pull it in your mouth...we're making a mess.."

When I pulled my tongue out of her slowly I felt a sense of longing when it left her all encompassing warmth. I let my tongue stretch to flow over the entirety of her huge fat nipple. As her milk began to flow down my tongue, expanding it slightly due to the pressure, I squeezed her nipple and covered it with my lips. When I slowly released it with my tongue I could feel it expand and fill my mouth completely. Although it was larger than Eyona's it was soft and warm in comparison. I let my lips rest against her areola as I pressed my tongue against her nipple and sighed in happiness as it flowed into her huge breast. While I sucked up the milk sloshing about inside of her with my tongue, I slurped up any milk that managed to pass through her soft wonderful nipple.

My tongue eventually relaxed inside of her soft undulating breast and I slumped against her. The cottony warmth of her soft drug flowed through me and left me grinning stupidly while her nipple remained in my mouth, constantly filling me with her love. I felt gentle, tender hands surround my hips and move my weight onto her belly. My legs rested between the soft crease of her thighs and my cock pressed gently against her warm, inviting vulva. They were slightly swollen and moist with her fluids. I could feel their soft skin embracing me as I was gently guided into her by those same soft and loving hands. I was soon inebriated by Mother's potent mixture and became lost to the feeling of her love and warmth. My tears of joy mixed with the milk escaping my lips and her soft humming song sent vibrations through my skin and straight to my heart.

I was so impossibly relaxed that when I felt my Sister Tama's huge, muscular body covering me, I sighed in happiness and let her weight push me farther into Mother's warm loving embrace.

This wasn't a fuck. Or a chance to lay eggs. Nothing like that. It was a connection. A powerful embrace of a loving family. I could feel Tama's firm breasts and her nipples pressing firmly into my back as her hands pressed against mine while they lay on Mother's soft flesh. "Mother's asleep," I heard Tama whisper.