Visitors

Story Info
Two young women pay a suprise visit to a friend.
2.8k words
4.23
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was surprised to see them. I work from home and there aren't a lot of visitors during the week - and they usually ring first. But there was Fiona standing there, tall, blonde, willowy, Hollywood blue eyes, wearing a very short summer dress showing off her long slender legs. Next to her Judy, shorter, bigger breasted under a checked shirt and denim jacket, dark hair, bright red lipstick, and a mid-length pleated skirt; a bright and bouncy and 'hi-there' sort of person. They hung out a lot together.

I wasn't expecting them but I was particularly thrilled to see Fiona. I had had the hots for her from some time.

I kissed Judy on the cheek, but when I went to do the same to Fiona she pulled me close and put her tongue in my mouth. I had my arms around her, my hands on her bottom, pulling us together, while she ran her hands up and down my side. She had done this before, but never in the presence of someone else. It had never gone further than this. It was a sort of ritual and regular teasing that she did whenever we saw each other. She knew, must have known, that I wanted to fuck her.

I was too aware that Judy was standing right beside us, watching, to relax and enjoy the feeling, and very aware of the erection awkwardly pushing at my pants and against Fiona's stomach.

Fiona pushed me away, as she always did, and I led them into the kitchen and offered to make coffee.

Judy pulled a small plastic bag from her jacket pocket.

"I think we should have one of these each," she said.

"Ecstasy," said Fiona, seeing my expression. "It will loosen us up."

"Could be fun," said Judy.

"Loose and fun," I said, not knowing what they had in mind, though my imagination was racing off in all directions.

I took the tablet and, it was true that, after a while I felt loose. Very loose. I kept looking at Fiona. Did this mean that things might progress further with her? I looked at Judy. She was sexier than I had thought. What about Judy's presence? I found this game intensely and wonderfully frustrating.

For a while we sat there, drinking our coffee, feeling loose, not talking. I wondered what would happen next, but didn't dare to imagine. I couldn't imagine because I had no idea what they were up to. But it seemed a shame to have taken ecstasy and not be able to enjoy the feelings with Fiona.

Then Judy spoke.

"Let's have fun," she said, taking off her jacket. She was looking at Fiona, as if needing her approval. I looked at her chest. Her breasts were more prominent. I wondered what they would be like to fondle and lick and then found myself blushing, imagining that Judy would know what I was thinking.

"You know," said Fiona to me. "Judy really likes you."

That came out of nowhere.

"Hang on," said Judy. "I didn't say it quite like that..."

"Don't protest. It doesn't matter," said Fiona. "We're all loose now."

She laughed with an unaffected pleasure that only made me want to run my hands over her naked body.

I shook my head to rid it of my unseemly thoughts, but the ecstasy had made me horny. Fiona was hot. Even Judy was hot. Those colorful thoughts were not going nowhere.

"How loose are we?" asked Judy, to no-one in particular. Her face was flushed. She was looking at Fiona. It was clear that Fiona knew what was going on, even if Judy and I had no idea.

"Why don't we play a game?" asked Fiona. "A kissing game. We all get to kiss each other. Judy and I will go first."

"OK" said Judy, eagerly.

This was a promising turn.

The women were sitting on the other side of the table to me. Judy leaned over to Fiona and they began kissing -- tentatively at first, but then with a more passionate intensity, their tongues and lips playing together, their hands on each other's shoulders. It was so hot to watch. Then Fiona had her hands on Judy's breasts, over her shirt, massaging them upwards, and Judy, returning the favor, tried to slide her hands inside the top of Fiona's button-up dress. Fiona undid two buttons and pushed her chest forward as one of Judy's hands found her right breast.

They were kissing gently, but very passionately. It was getting hotter. Fiona put her hand between Judy's legs which were splayed apart on her chair. Judy's hand moved down between Fiona's legs - but she pulled away.

"Now it's your turn with Judy," she said to me. "Come around here."

I had never thought of kissing Judy. It had never crossed my mind. My imagination had always had Fiona in its sights. But Fiona was in control; what we did now would be determined by her. In my floating, ecstatic mind that sounded pretty good. I didn't want to make assumptions, or decisions. That someone else was making them made it easier to navigate this unexpected situation. Who was I to say no to kissing Judy's bright red lips?

I stood, a bit awkwardly, and embarrassed - my erection, though trapped and bulging in my trousers, was obvious.

Fiona guided Judy to her feet and we started kissing. My hands were pressed into the small of her back, and her arms were around me. I could feel the softness of her chest against me. Then Fiona undid Judy's shirt and slid it from her shoulders to unhook her bra which fell away to reveal her breasts. Fiona's hand was between us, rolling Judy's nipples - first one and then the other - between her thumb and finger. Her hand slid out between us and pushed me in the the small of my own back, tighter against Judy. The hand then moved down to my buttocks and curled around the top of my leg, brushing my cock tantalizingly through my trousers. The touch of her hand between my legs and the kissing, and the contact with Judy, was almost enough to make me cum in my jeans. I moved my right hand to Judy's breast. I wanted to tease her nipple with my teeth.

"I feel like I might explode," I said, pulling away for a breath.

"Explode?" said Fiona. "No, that would be too soon. It doesn't fit the plan."

The plan? She had sat down on the chair right next to us to watch. Her legs were apart, one knee on each side of each of us. Her skirt had ridden up her pale thighs. I wanted it to ride up more and more. Two of her buttons were undone and the top of her dress gaped. I could see the curve of her wonderful small breast. I could see the shadow of a nipple. Her face was flushed.

"What's the plan?" I ventured.

"Why don't you just watch for a while?"

She stood and, without warning, pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties to her ankles, giving me the briefest glimpse of the pale hair of her cunt. She threw her panties onto the table. They were the flimsiest of cotton with a laced edge.

Judy reached up under her skirt and quickly had her own panties off.

I thought I should join them and dropped my trousers to the floor. My cock sprang out in my jocks. My whole life force was crammed into my engorged cock.

Fiona gave me a quick little caress with her hand. I wanted her to do more.

"I think we need the bed for this," she said.

Without waiting she headed for the bedroom, Judy behind her.

I was glad that I had cleaned the room earlier. In fact, it looked quite appealing -- a high bed covered in a white quilt in front of a large window on the third floor, the light streaming through the sheer curtains. The bed was an altar for sex.

"Lie down on your back," Fiona commanded Judy, who flopped backwards, her shirt open and her breasts bare. With a touch of her hands she had Judy lift her feet onto the bed and open her knees, causing her skirt to fall back. And there it was. Her dark pubic hair and her exposed cunt. The pink of her lips still barely visible. I had never imagined Judy's cunt, unlike Fiona's of which I dreamed often. But now I wanted to touch Judy. I wanted to kiss her cunt, lick it, and slide my fingers inside.

"Oh, wow," I said, stepping forward and running the palm of one hand down the inside of her thigh. Her leg opened wider in invitation. I couldn't take my eyes off the glistening pink in her dark pubic hair. It was opened slightly, and obviously moist.

Fiona went around the other side of the bed. She lifted her skirt. I could see her mons, covered in delicate pale hair. She climbed up over Judy and knelt with one leg on each side of Judy's chest. Judy had to put her arms above her head so fit between Fiona's pale thighs. She was trapped. Fiona looked between her legs at Judy's face and slowly lowered herself. I saw Judy's tongue extend and then Fiona dropped her skirt. Fiona was looking at me. She sighed as Judy's tongue began working on her cunt.

"I'm going to fuck your face," she said to the room, for Judy's benefit, moving her hips slowly back and forth to accommodate Judy's tongue.

"You can lick or look," she said to me, her mouth open with pleasure. "Or both."

She pulled up her skirt again. Judy's face was completely obscured. It was planted in Fiona's cunt. All there was to be seen was her chin and Fiona's pale pubic hair. Fiona had closed her eyes as Judy worked on her with her tongue and lips, her face buried in Fiona's vagina.

I was almost gasping with pleasure as I watched. It was hard to breathe evenly, and there right in front of me, was that dark, juicy cunt that I was invited to lick. I put my face up close, parting her lips further with my fingers. They were thick and swollen. Thicker than the lips of any other woman I had known. They were two moist caterpillars of flesh which, when parted, revealed an infinite velvet wetness. I contemplated how different cunts could be. Judy's was the fleshiest cunt I had seen. She had a lot of cunt to explore. First one finger, then a second disappeared. I savored the feeling of my knuckles buried in her pubic hair, my fingers in her juice, and began to lick her clitoris. Her hips were bucking and grinding. She was so wet she was squelching. I love the taste of cunt. I love the feel of cunt. And Judy had a lot of cunt to love.

I looked up at Fiona, whose head was back and her eyes closed as she slowly fucked Judy's face.

Strangely, my cock, which had been on the point of explosion, now felt that it would stay hard forever.

Fiona orgasmed first. I put my head up to watch, my face covered in Judy's cunt juice, as Fiona's mouth opened and she let out a whimpering cry. Then she leaned forward and kissed me. My face was wet with cunt. The taste of Judy' was now shared between us. After a moment Fiona rose from Judy's face and sat back on the bed, satiated, her face and neck flushed, her legs apart, her own beautiful cunt exposed for me to see properly for the first time. Her pale pubic hair was, unlike Judy's rampant, dark bush, trimmed into a neat landing strip. Her cunt was tighter and neater than Judy's generous fuck hole. It was a neat tidy package. A perfectly formed slit, shiny with her juice and Judy's saliva, concealing a hidden flower.

Judy now orgasmed, her face glistening, my fingers still inside her. Fiona leaned forward and briefly kissed her on the lips -- now the two of them were sharing each other's cunt taste. This was so hot.

"Kiss my cunt," said Fiona to me, leaning back on her elbows.

I needed no further invitation and crawled up between Judy's legs to get to her, my cock briefly brushing Judy's open cunt. I resisted the temptation to slide it in between her labia. When I had moved up further and my tongue reached Fiona's cunt my cock was hovering over Judy's face. She didn't hesitate to take me in her mouth, and I began fucking her face while she fondled my balls with one hand while I had my tongue in Fiona's cunt.

Fiona pushed me back when she had had enough, so that I half sat,straddling Judy's torso concentrating now on the sensation provided by Judy's mouth while I reached back and fondled her large breasts, rolling her hard nipples between my fingers. I wasn't far off.

"Come on her face," Fiona instructed. "That should be fun. Think of her as your slut. Your fuck slut. Spurt your cum on her face!"

I had never heard Fiona talk like this. The angel was showing a different side of herself. I love dirty talk. I was on the edge.

"Are you a cum slut, Judy? You like sucking cock. You like cum dripping off your face?" Fiona said.

She couldn't reply, my cock sliding in and out of her lips while her tongue worked on my frenum.

"Oh, you cunt," I said. "You are both cunts."

It was time. I pulled out of her mouth and ejaculated on her face. Cum went everywhere. Into her hair, her eyebrows, over one eye and then onto her cheek and chin, and into her open mouth.

Fiona had begun masturbating while she watched. She came again, rubbing her clit and sliding a finger into her cunt. As I emptied myself I watched Fiona's finger sliding in and out of that delicious cunt which I would still dream of fucking.

I collapsed forward, between Fiona's legs, rolling off Judy.

"Kiss her," said Fiona.

Judy looked like an exhausted slut. My cum was smeared all over her face. Clots of cum were in her hair and dripping into her ear.

"Kiss her," said Fiona again, her hand reaching forward and pushing against the back of my head.

I didn't want to. I didn't want to taste my own cum. But I didn't have any choice -- Fiona was making me do it. I leaned forward and kissed Judy on the lips. The taste was not as bad as I had expected. It's not as if I hadn't tasted my own cum before, it's just that I had never had the desire after I had ejaculated. But, this time, the ecstasy, the intensity, I put my tongue into her mouth until both our faces were smeared with semen.

"It's only fair," said Fiona. "If you cum on someone's face, the rule is that you have to kiss them."

I rolled away again.

"Aren't you two the little fuck sluts," said Fiona. "Next time you can eat your cum from her cunt."

"There will be a next time?" I said, seizing the moment to make this happen again.

"Maybe," she said. "Maybe we need two cocks. Maybe Judy needs two cocks. A double in her cunt. One in her cunt, one in her mouth. One in her cunt, one in her arse. So many ways of eating this cake, of fucking this slut."

"A double?"

I wasn't sure what to think of that. It sounded exciting, but I wasn't sure about fucking with another man around.

"You have only got the one cock, last time I counted," she said.

Judy didn't say anything. She sat there, legs akimbo, her face shiny with my cum, as if waiting for instructions.

"Time to go," said Fiona. "Next week."

We got off the bed, wiping our faces with the covers.

Fiona put her hand on my arm.

"You know that you're now our cock slave? You know that don't you? Tell me that you know that."

"I'm your cock slave," I said. "I worship your cunt."

"Good little cock," she said. She straightened herself out and headed towards the door.

"Keep these," she said, picking up their panties from the table and tossing them at me. "I want you to think of us and wank into them. Next time we come I want to see them crusty with your semen."

They both smiled at me as the door closed.

The End