Visitors From Out Of Town, Pt. 03

Story Info
James comes back to visit on his own and gets very dominant.
7.3k words
4.38
4.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains elements of non-consent and cuckoldry/hotwifing. If this isn't your thing, please move on.

Please read previous parts to this story.

So here we are a year later. James is now 19 and still sends me the odd flirty message. There were none for a while because he'd found a girlfriend but recently the messages had started up again. At first, they were fairly innocent such as "hey sexy lady, how you doing?" but they quickly became more sexual in nature, "I still jerk myself off thinking about my visit" and "I dream about all the things I want to do to you" and "you're still the only person who's ever blown me completely". He even sent pics and vids of him playing with himself again. I have to admit, despite him crossing many lines last time, the more time passed, the more I wanted that young body again.

Over the last month James started to ask if he could come for a visit again but alone this time as he'd promised before. I was, of course, very excited by this prospect. I mentioned it to my hubby and he laughed and agreed, knowing full well what my and James's intentions were. We arranged a weekend for him to come for a visit from the city and finally Friday night arrived bringing James to our door.

We exchanged hugs when James came in and we soon ate and started drinking. Everything was fairly innocent to this point because James did not know that my hubby was fully aware of, and encouraged my sexual exploits with James, although whenever hubby left the room James would grin at me, rub his groin, flex a muscle, just about anything to flirt.

As the night progressed, we kept drinking and soon no one was feeling any pain. My hubby asked me to make us all a snack and I left for the kitchen leaving the 2 boys alone in the living room. It was at this point that hubby took a chance. He looked at James and asked what James thought of me.

James paused, then said that I was great. Hubby asked the question differently, asking if James thought I was sexy. James paused again, not sure what to make of the question, then hubby laid it all out.

What I heard from the kitchen made me stop what I was doing for fear of how James might take it, "Look James, I know about what you guys did last time" my husband Tom paused, then continued, "Don't worry, I'm good with it. In fact, I helped make it happen. So again, what do you think, is she sexy?"

There was a long pause, then James replied, "Ummm, well yeah, she's a very sexy lady."

"Do you want her again?" Hubby asked.

James stuttered out an answer after a longer pause, "uhh, well, I umm, well. Shit, yes, I do. She's amazing. You're not pissed?"

Hubby laughed and assured James that he was not upset at all. Then hubby threw a curve ball into the mix. "So, here's the thing James. I don't usually let guys have fun with her without being there myself so...." His voice trailed off. I could hear them talking quietly but couldn't hear the words and it was driving me crazy. I quickly finished making the snacks and came back into the room. Both men were sitting on the sofa on either end looking at me with devilish grins.

"James and I were just having a little chat and as it turns out, he'd really like to spend some quality time with you again. In fact, I think he wants to show you what that means right now."

James patted his hand on the sofa between the guys and I sat down between them. I looked at my hubby who smiled at me, then I turned to face James. He looked nervous and didn't do anything at first so I thought I'd make it easier on him and leaned over for a kiss. As soon as I broke the ice James started to kiss me passionately. He started to move his hands into my hair and pulled me tightly against him. I was going crazy with lust, I had to have him so I pulled his shirt up and off, exposing his chest.

He was much more muscular than last time he was here and I was both surprised and delighted. After all, he was already very muscular for his age last year.

I started to kiss his neck, then his chest, working my way down. I kissed the bulge in his jeans, then unfastened his belt, then his button, then slid his zipper down. I slowly slid to the floor grabbed the sides of his jeans. He lifted his bum and let me slide his pants and shorts down in one long pull. His cock immediately sprung from his shorts. Just as long and thick as I'd remembered, it was gorgeous.

James looked over at my hubby briefly, likely looking to make sure things were still okay but when I licked his shaft and pulled the head into my mouth, stretching the sides if my mouth, he forgot all about my hubby. I made love to that beautiful hard cock with my mouth, sucking as much of it in as I could manage, wrapping my hands around his shaft and balls while I bobbed on it.

As before, I could barely get more than the head into my mouth but I did my best and he was soon moaning loudly. He reached down and pulled up my shirt, then reached behind me and unfastened my bra which I pulled off and tossed to the floor nearby. James' hands were in my hair gently guiding my motions but the aggressive James of last visit was not here, likely for fear of my hubby's reactions. It didn't really matter to me, I just wanted him and this amazing huge dick.

Hubby on the other hand, wanted to see what he'd missed out on last time, which was me being abused by James. He sat back and watched, encouraging me while I pleasured James but soon that wasn't enough for Tom.

"James, I heard so much about how rough you were with my wife last time. I agreed to your visit because I want to see and participate in that. I don't want you to be gentle and careful because I'm sitting here. I want you and me to have fun with her. I want you to treat her however you want, like your own paid slut"

"Are you sure?" James asked.

Tom nodded and smiled at James.

At that moment I was looking up at James's face and saw a grin come across it. His grip on my hair tightened and he started to guide my head up and down on his cock. He went a bit quicker and started to pull my mouth down harder onto him, making me choke. It was like he was doing little tests to see if it was okay with it.

Hubby spoke, "Ya, that's it man, use her. Fuck her mouth. Get rough!"

He'd barely finished his statement before James started to thrust in and out. He held my head stationary and started to lift his hips off the sofa, fucking my mouth hard. I was drooling like a leaky faucet, coating his cock and balls with my saliva. James would fuck my mouth, then lift hard and pull my head down, trying to force himself as deeply as he could go and choking me while he did.

Finally, James released his grip and let me catch my breath. I was still wearing my skirt, panties and socks and James grabbed me by the hair, standing up and lifting me to my feet as he did. I felt pain as he lifted me but I also got a shiver of excitement. This young stud was taking charge and I loved it. My panties were soaked with anticipation.

James bent and tossed me over his shoulder, stood and started to walk to our bedroom. Hubby got the door and James walked to our bed and tossed me onto it on my back. I got to have a good look at this stud standing before me as he stood at the side of the bed, grinning as he looked down at me and contemplated his next move.

I was incredibly anxious to have him use my pussy again.

"Take off your skirt" James ordered and I unzipped it and slid it off. I was laying sideways across the mattress. James circled to the other side, by my head and pulled me toward him, leaving my head hanging off the side. He quickly straddled my head and lowered his balls to my mouth. They were massive specimens full of his wonderful, virile young seed. I sucked on them, trying to pull one into my mouth. I then felt his hands on my breasts. He squeezed them together, moved them around, then pinched and pulled my nipples.

My nipples are very sensitive and I get very turned on when they're played with. When James grabbed them, I felt an incredible tingling between my legs. I couldn't see hubby at this point but I knew he was nearby watching.

Suddenly, James moved his balls from my mouth, sliding along my nose and forehead until his cock was at my lips again. He pressed against my lips and I opened for him. He wasted no time and thrust right to the back of my throat, choking me as he did, and pulling hard on my nipples. I was fairly helpless in this position and truth be told, I loved it.

He started fucking my mouth again, taking long strokes with each thrust. He'd pull back leaving the tip of his cock at my lips before thrusting all the way to the back again and choking me. At first, he was going slowly but then his pace started to quicken. Since his last visit I've managed to get a couple of very well-endowed men into my throat although none as large as James, but I wanted to try so I wrapped my hands around his ass and when I figured I was ready I took a deep breath and pulled him to me.

The first attempt was no good, I just couldn't manage so I eased my grip until I was ready to try again, then breathed in and pulled again. When he hit the back of my throat this time I tried to relax and swallow him and I felt the end of his head start to go in before I couldn't take more and eased up.

By now James was wise to what I was trying to do so he held back until I squeezed his ass again. He released my tits and grabbed the sides of my face, wrapping his hands around the back of my head to hold it, then he thrust forward. This time he was the one pushing rather than me pulling. His head started into my throat and I started to choke and push back but he was having none of it. He held himself there just barely into my throat until I was desperate for air and started to thrash my body around, then he eased back but he didn't release his grip on me.

I barely caught my breath before James thrust in again. When he hit the back of my throat he pushed again, very hard. I've never had anyone actually force their way into my throat but James was trying and this time as I tried to relax, he did the impossible. The feeling of his massive cock head popping into my throat and then feeling it stretch its way deeper as his hot shaft slid along my tongue was unbelievable. He pushed despite me starting to choke and he didn't let up until his balls were resting on my nose. He paused for a couple of seconds, then pulled back out and I gasped for air.

I was so horny that I'd let James use me however he wanted. As soon as I caught my breath again, I saw hubby sitting on the bed next to me watching, then heard him speaking to James. I wasn't sure if he'd said anything else before this as I was so focused on James's cock but now, I heard him encouraging this stud, "that's it man, fuck that face and throat!"

Immediately James pushed forward again, hit the back of my throat, tightened his grip on my face and pushed into my throat again. I heard hubby "fuck, I can see that big cock in her throat! That's fucking amazing! Fuck her throat!"

James did as requested and started to fuck my throat. He didn't pull back enough to leave my throat, he just fucked it, slapping his balls onto my forehead and nose as he did. Finally, I started to thrash again having run out of air but James wasn't letting up. I finally had to dig my nails into his ass before he eased up again.

Now he pulled his cock all the way out and flipped me over so that I was tummy down on the mattress. He grabbed my hair with both hands, then pushed to my lips again, "Do you want my cock in that mouth?" I moaned my desire and he shoved forward into my mouth. He took shorter strokes now, just fucking my mouth. My jaw was already aching from being forced open so wide. "Fuck, your mouth is incredible. Girls my age don't know how to suck a cock. I'm going to fuck your mouth, then I'm going to fuck that pussy." Those were words to my ears. James continued to fuck my mouth. I could taste the saltiness of his precum on my tongue. His strokes became faster and his grip was getting tighter, then he yelled, "Yes, oh fuck!" He was still thrusting and I felt his cock swelling. He started to spasm, and I felt the underside of his cock throb as his balls started to pump his seed down his shaft and into my eager mouth.

As I remembered, his load was massive. I started to swallow as soon as the first burst hit my mouth. I tried as hard as I could to swallow it all but with his giant cock already filling my mouth, there was little room for cum and it started to flood out of my mouth around his cock and down my chin. His legs were shaking as was the rest of his body. It seemed like he must have pumped a cup of cum into my mouth before he slowly eased out of my mouth.

"Fuck, that mouth is as good as I remember!" James panted out. "Now let's see if that pussy is as sweet as I remember too." James came around the bed and climbed on, then grabbed my feet. He flipped me onto my back and yanked me toward him, my legs going to either side of him. His young cock was still hard and twitching. There was a long ribbon of semen hanging from it down to the blanket. James reached down to my panties and grabbed both sides, then in one swift motion he tore them right off me.

I wasn't expecting to have my panties ripped off and it startled me, forcing a squeal to leave my mouth, but it excited me even more. James eased forward so that his cock was hanging right above my stomach. He lowered his balls to my clit and laid his shaft on my stomach. He then looked at my hubby, "see how deep I'm going to fuck your little wife? Does that excite you?"

Hubby nodded.

"I bet you can't even go half that far" he taunted my hubby. I wasn't sure this was a good move on James's part. "When I'm done fucking her she won't even feel you I bet." James continued. "Get undressed so she can see how much smaller you are than me".

I figured this was the end of things as Tom is also fairly dominant and doesn't take to be bossed around, but I was surprised by his next actions. Rather than being upset, Tom started to strip. He took all his clothes off while lying near us on the bed. When his underwear came off his cock popped out at attention. Tom isn't small but he isn't a big guy either. His cock is perfect looking and 6" long, proportionately thick but next to James he looked tiny.

"Come here" James ordered of my hubby. "Put your cock on her next to me so she can see". Hubby crawled over beside me and rested his cock on my hip. James laughed. "Maybe I should let you fuck her first so she can feel you", he taunted. After the briefest of pauses, James continued, "Nah, she's mine tonight. Spread her pussy for me." James leaned back and started to stroke his cock.

Hubby leaned forward and slid his hand between my legs. I watched as he spread my lips apart. James lifted my legs and handed the closest one to Tom, "hold her leg up while you spread her for me." Hubby again did as instructed. James slapped the end of his cock against my opening a few times making me jump. His cum was still leaking from his cock. James spoke Tom, although he stared into my eyes as he did, "I'm not using a rubber on your wife, she's mine to use how I want and I don't like those things."

He lined his cock head up at my opening and then pushed forward. He was anything but gentle again and I nearly screamed (I actually may have screamed) as he pushed into me. His first thrust sent about half his cock into me, making it feel like he was tearing me apart and breaking my pelvis. He pulled back slightly then thrust again, and again. I was still looking down, watching as his massive member stretched it's way into me. After just 3 thrusts he was all the way in. He started to fuck me hard, slapping his balls off my ass with each thrust.

I don't know how long he fucked me like this but it was at least 5 minutes straight, pounding me so hard that we were moving across the mattress. Finally, James pulled out. I wasn't expecting it and the shock of suddenly being empty startled me. He moved back down the mattress and pulled me downward, then spread my legs, displaying my gaped open pussy to Tom. "See what I was saying?" he asked hubby. "She's reamed right out from me. You should fuck her right now so she can feel the difference a big cock makes. Do it."

Hubby didn't say a word. He crawled off the bed and moved between my feet, trading places with James. Without any hesitation he slid his cock into me. There was no resistance and as James predicted, I barely felt Tom inside. James had truly stretched my pussy. I knew Tom was inside me and I did feel him a bit, and the heat of his cock but it wasn't the same. I was loosened up and hubby barely touched my sides. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders and fucked me as deeply as he could. I moaned for him but I think he knew that he wasn't pleasing me the same way as James could.

"My turn" James stated. Tom stopped fucking me and dismounted. James grabbed my legs and flipped me onto my tummy again. He shoved my legs apart as he climbed onto the mattress behind me. I felt his massive head press against my opening again. He reached forward and grabbed my hips, lifting them off the mattress as he thrust into me again. I swear the air left my lungs as he filled me. I heard a loud gasping noise which I realized was me reacting to his cock being thrust into me. He was soon fucking me again. He changed his grip and grabbed my wrists and started to pull me back against his thrusts. I felt an orgasm climbing inside me. Part of me was trying to resist because I didn't want my husband to feel any worse than he might have been but I couldn't fight it. This big young cock was hitting all the right spots and my orgasm climbed until I was overcome. My body shook violently and I saw stars. James held still while I climaxed until I started to relax. He then pulled out of me again. He ordered hubby to "lay down on the bed" which he did.

"Get on top of him" James ordered me, pushing me in hubby's direction. I climbed onto hubby, swinging my leg over him and lowering myself onto his hard cock. I was surprised at how hard hubby was after being demeaned as he had. I had underestimated how turned-on Tom would be while watching his wife being fucked senseless. Again, I slid onto Tom with little resistance. I ground my clit against him and fucked him until James climbed behind me. He grabbed my hips and lifted me until hubby fell out of my pussy, then he pushed me down on top of my husband's cock, pressing it against my pubic area before shoving his cock back into me in place of my hubby.

The difference between the two cocks was staggering. I've always loved hubby's dick but feeling the difference of his and then James's immediately afterward was hard to describe. James quickly started fucking me again. I could feel hubby's hard cock pressed under me while James slammed into me. "Her pussy isn't ever going to feel the same for you" James taunted again. "You're going to have to fuck her ass for her to feel you" he continued.

James fucked me for another couple of minutes before pulling out again and slapping my ass, making it sting. He flopped onto the bed next to me and ordered "get up on here. I want to watch you lower yourself onto me, slowly".

I climbed off my husband and climbed onto James. I had to get up on one knee and one foot in order to lift myself high enough. I grasped James's cock and pointed it straight up, then rubbed the tip on my clit. I was looking down at his beautiful cock while I did this and there was a stream of semen leaking from him. Knowing that he was leaking his juice into my unprotected womb while fucking me sent another shiver through me. I was such a dirty slut and loved it despite knowing that I should be ashamed. I had to feel him spreading me again so I guided the head to my opening and slowly lowered myself.

12