Visitors From Out Of Town, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slowly!" James ordered. His hands were propped behind his head so that he could watch easily. I too looked down at his shaft while I slid down it. I was amazed that so much cock could fit inside me. Finally, I was all the way down on him and I started to grind on him. I don't think a minute passed before I felt another orgasm coming and this time I went for it. I fucked James hard, grinding my clit against him until I felt a flood of my juices burst. I squirted all over his young cock and my body shook violently again. I nearly passed out. This kid had a way of taking me to places that no one else managed. He didn't let me recover this time though. He grabbed the sides of my hips and started to lift and drop me, then he started to sit up. He got to a vertical position and helped me put my feet on the bed on either side of him. This position makes me go crazy.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. We fucked and I felt his cock pressing in places he shouldn't have been able to hit. I climaxed again! This one came on so fast that I was completely unprepared. I screamed and shook while impaled on his cock. As soon as I regained my composure James leaned back again, pulling me down against him. He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other he used to hold the back of my head as he guided my mouth to his and started to kiss me again. After a short time, he looked at hubby, "slide a finger into her ass". I was about to protest because I don't usually like anal sex but before I could speak, he started to kiss me again and wouldn't release me.

I felt hubby rubbing a finger across my rosebud. I knew there was no point in protesting, James was going to have his way no matter what I did so I tried to relax and let it happen. I felt the finger slip past my sphincter and he let me adjust before going further. Soon Tom's finger was going in and out of me gently as I adjusted. I must admit it felt amazing having this massive prick in my pussy while that finger was in my ass. Soon James was slowly thrusting in and out of my pussy again. He stopped kissing me but kept me pulled tight against him.

"Fuck her ass" James ordered now. Again, I didn't protest or move. At this point I was all his and wanted to feel both of them inside me. Hubby withdrew his finger, then I felt him climb behind us and move my legs. His cock pressed at my ass and he pushed.

The pain at first was excruciating. I screamed and pleaded for him to stop which he did. James spoke, "Let her adjust, then keep going". Hubby waited a few seconds and I felt my ass start to relax, then he slowly pushed forward again. I was seeing stars again but the stars were from pleasure, not pain. In a matter of moments hubby was fucking my ass while James moved below me. "That's your hole from now on" James said to Tom over my shoulder. "I'm going to be fucking her all night so you might as well finish up somewhere she can feel you." He paused briefly before giving Tom a final order, "finish up."

Tom took a few more strokes in my ass before moaning hard. His cock jerked as his balls pumped his load into my ass. "That's it" James encouraged, "fill her up". Hubby stayed there in my ass until he was done, then slid out from me limp.

"I'm going to let you watch me fill her up the first time" James informed my husband. "After that you can go sleep in the guest room while I enjoy her".

I was again concerned that James was going too far but hubby merely nodded his understanding. I was shocked. My husband is a bull if there ever was one, he just enjoys sharing me so this was a real surprise for me. "I'm going to let you decide what position I finish in her" James continued to Tom.

Silence at first, then a quiet, almost sheepish reply, "however you want James. She's yours tonight."

James smiled. I was still on top of him with his cock impaling me. James sat up again but this time he pulled us both to the side of the bed and stood with me still mounting him. His hands were under my ass and he was holding me in the air. I love strong men and this was very exciting. He started to lift and drop me on his cock again. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck to help with the motion. This was incredible. I was being split in two but despite the pain I was as wet as I'd ever been in my life. Soon he took a few steps and pressed my back against a wall and fucked me like that standing up. He fucked me harder and harder until he held me up and slipped himself out.

Now James spun me around to face the wall and put a hand against my back, pressing me against it. "Stick your ass out!" he barked and I did. He shoved into my pussy again and started to fuck me hard. James is much taller than I am and I soon found myself on my tip toes because of how hard he was fucking me. He paused and I heard him asking my husband, "You want to see up close when I fill your wife?" I heard no answer so I wasn't sure of Tom's reply until James continued, "Sit down against the wall in front of us." Hubby came up beside me and I turned to face him. We kissed briefly. I reached down to grab his cock which was now soft. Then he slid down the wall and wiggled over until his face was at my pussy. I looked down as best I could to see him. He'd moved down slightly so that he was below my pussy and was able to watch James fucking me up close. I don't know why but I found this an even bigger turn-on.

James started to fuck me again. At first, he started slowly, taking long strokes in and out but soon he was fucking me hard again. He was actually lifting me off the floor. I braced my arms against the wall while James grabbed my hips. My feet were now off the floor completely and I partially wrapped my legs around James.

"Yes! Oh fuck Erin. I've been waiting to cum in this cunt for over a year! You want my cum baby?" I didn't register his question at first. Having my husband between my legs while this stud was literally impaling me on his cock was too distracting. "Answer me!" he barked, "you want my young cum up in your MILF cunt? You want me to cum inside you? You're my slut tonight, I'm going to fill you."

I barely managed to speak. I was so dizzy with excitement that I think I was having an endless orgasm but his words did finally register and I did want to feel his virile semen inside me, "Yes! Yes baby. Please cum in me. Make my pussy yours. I want you to cum in me!" I pleaded.

James thrust a few more times before grunting again and pulling my hips hard so that he was as deep as possible, "Yes! Fuck I'm cumming baby!" he cried out as his body began to spasm again. I could feel his cock jumping and twitching and felt the burning hot liquid deep inside me as his cum started to fill my tummy.

"Yes baby. Cum in me!" I encouraged. I squeezed my pussy as much as I could around his cock to try to milk him dry. I looked down to see Tom staring at my abused cunt, his mouth Gape in awe.

James was groaning and pushing for what seemed like minutes before he let my feet touch the floor. He started to pull out and I looked down to see hubby still there watching from inches away, slowly stroking his flacid cock absent-mindedly. James continued to pull out until he popped out of me. I large glob of cum fell from me, landing on Tom's chest.

"Go lay on the bed and show him" James ordered me. My legs were weak and I needed to lay down anyway so I was happy to oblige. I laid down on the bed. "Spread your pussy and show him" James ordered again. Part of me felt incredibly ashamed of what we'd just done but I still did as told and spread my legs and then my lips. My husband crawled over between my legs. I could feel that my pussy was wide open.

"My God," I heard Tom say with a gasp. "There must be a quart of semen inside you and you're stretched so wide. I can see way up inside of you." I was embarrassed and went to cover myself but he grabbed my hand and stopped me. "No baby, this is so fucking hot!" He then pushed a finger into me and scooped up some of James's cum, then brought his finger to my mouth. I cleaned it and sucked on his finger. He crawled up on the bed next to me and kissed me, then said "I love you so fucking much. Have fun tonight. We'll talk in the morning". He then stood and grabbed his housecoat, not bothering to put it on. He turned to James, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" he chuckled and winked. James smiled and nodded and hubby left for the guest room leaving James and I alone. James left and got us some water and came back. We both had a big drink. I could feel his cum leaking from my open hole and I didn't care, it was wonderful.

James laid down next to me in bed, in my husband's spot and leaned over to kiss me. Our tongues circled but I stopped things. "I need some rest James, I'm sore and tired." He didn't argue and I shut off the light and we were both soon asleep.

I woke in the middle of the night. Usually when I wake with another man it's because they're trying to have sex with me again but this wasn't the case. I simply woke up having had amazing dreams of being fucked. I realized that I was in bed with James. I slid my hand down and over and found his cock. It was mostly soft but still shockingly plump. I wrapped my hand around it gently and marvelled at its heft. I was overcome by the need to feel his soft cock growing in my mouth. I slid under the covers and started to lick him. His cock was unresponsive so I continued. Soon I heard James take a deep breath as he began to wake. "What the?" he half asked before realizing the situation. I answered by wrapping my mouth around him and pulling as much as I could into my mouth. Despite knowing how large he was, I was still amazed that he filled my mouth even in his flacid state. Thankfully, he was easier to suck this way. One of my favourite things is feeling a cock grow in my mouth and I was not disappointed when I felt James start to swell. His cock grew and got hotter and hotter. The veins on the sides got more pronounced and soon my mouth was stretched. I wasn't looking to get fucked, I just wanted to worship his cock again so I kept sucking. I fondled his balls with one hand and squeezed and stroked him with the other. I stopped only long enough to encourage him, "James baby, I want to taste you again. Can you cum in my mouth again baby? Please?" I was desperate to feel him flood my mouth again.

James only moaned in response. I put my mouth back on him and sucked and licked. I was sideways to his body and I felt his hand rest on my ass and start to fondle it as his other hand went to the back of my head and started to play with my hair. He was moaning more now and started to talk quietly. "Oh fuck Erin, your mouth is fucking magic." His hand left my ass as he moved both onto my head. I felt his hips start to thrust upward. "Oh fuck baby. Please don't stop."

I love when guys give me feedback. It gives me more excitement knowing that I'm pleasing them and I give them even more effort in return. I sucked as hard as I could, pressing my tongue against him and I moaned onto his shaft. He started to thrust a bit faster. I took as deep a breath as I could and then lowered my mouth onto him. When his cock hit the back of my throat again, I swallowed and pushed down harder. His cock slid into my throat and as it did, I felt his body start to shake, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" he groaned. His hands pulled down on my head as his hips thrust off the bed forcing him deeper into my throat. I felt the pulsing again as his semen erupted from his balls. I swallowed as quickly as I could as his seed shot into my throat. Before he was done, I had to get air and I pushed back. Thankfully, he eased his grip and let me back. I quickly swallowed more so that I didn't choke, then gasped for air. James was still moaning and I kept the head of his cock in my mouth. I sucked more and swallowed everything his cock gave me.

Despite already putting 2 loads into me that night, there was still a lot more semen than I expected. It was both sweet and salty, and I was glad that it wasn't bitter like some guys. When nothing more was coming from his shaft and it started to soften, I released it from my mouth. I licked the tip, then up and down to make sure he was cleaned before kissing my way up his body and curling up against him. He whispered, "You're still the only woman who's ever been able to make me cum with her mouth. You're incredible." That made me very happy again. I kissed him and we drifted off again.

I woke in the morning hearing noises from the kitchen. James was still out cold. I slipped out of the room and into the kitchen where hubby Tom was making breakfast. I kissed him good morning and asked how he'd slept. I sat at the bar watching him cook then saw him look over my shoulder and say "good morning James. I trust you slept well."

James was walking towards us, completely naked. This kid had far more confidence than he should have at his age, but he'd already proven why. His cock was swinging between his legs and bouncing off his thighs and I couldn't stop staring at it. My pussy tingled and ached. James answered my husband, "yes, I slept well thanks. Very well other than a small interruption." He grinned and looked at me, then stepped behind me and pressed against my back, wrapping his arms around me and kissing the back of my head.

"You want breakfast?" hubby asked.

"Yes please. We'll need the fuel" James chuckled. James climbed onto the stool next to me and put his hand in my lap. He slid his hand between my legs and gently touched me. I opened my legs to him him touch my pussy.

Tom put our plates on the island before us and we quickly ate. I was just finishing my last bite when James spoke up, "We're going to be pretty busy most of the weekend but if you want to let us know when lunch and dinner are ready, I'd appreciate it." He then stood and wrapped his arm around me lifting me into his arms. I was speechless.

He carried me away and walked us into the bathroom and sat me on the counter and closed the door. He stepped between my legs and kissed me hard. I felt my juices flowing again. He broke the kiss and turned to the shower, turned it on and set the temperature, then reached a hand out to me. I took it and he led me into the shower. We got under the hot water and it felt wonderful streaming over my skin.

James started to soap my back, then reached around me and soaped my breasts, then down my front to my pussy. His fingers slipped into me and he cleaned me thoroughly. His limp cock was against my back and I took the soap and lathered up, then reached behind to start to touch him. He was soft but again as soon as I gave him attention he started to grow. He turned me to face him and we continued to "clean" one another. His fingers were inside me and I was stroking him hard. I was too sensitive to cum this way but James was not having the same issues. He was thrusting between my hands. I pressed against him and then slid down to my knees. I kept stroking him as the water ran over my body.

I sat up as tall as I could and pushed my breasts together around his cock. "Shit, I've never fucked a pair of tits before" James panted out. I smiled up at him and he started to thrust against my chest. The water running over us was taking the soap away and creating more friction which was probably a good thing. It allowed me to hold my breasts together easier but gave just enough lubrication for James to fuck them. He kept at it and I looked straight up at him watching his face. He made excellent fuck faces, a real turn-on for me. Finally, there was no soap left so I decided that while he was fucking my tits I'd wrap my mouth around the head of that monster again. I popped the head into my mouth while his shaft and balls were against me and I kept my tits wrapped around the shaft.

He was going faster and faster, then started to groan. I released him from my mouth and looked up. "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum again baby!" he announced. I leaned back and pumped him furiously with both of my hands and he cried out, "Oh fuck, yes!" I was staring right at the hole in his cock when the first ribbon shot from it hitting me on the lips. I didn't slow down stroking him as another shot burst out and hit my neck. How did this kid such an unlimited volume of cum, I wondered? Shot after shot left his cock and landed on me. My face, my neck, my tits and stomach were all coated in cum. His legs were shaking and he was holding himself up on the shower door.

Finally, James was done cumming and I released him. This time his cock actually softened. I stared at it while it went from vertical to horizontal, then slowly a bit lower but never all the way down. A big glob of cum was hanging from the end and I couldn't help but flick my tongue across it and lick it up. I then washed myself up again and we got out of the shower. He took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom where we laid down again and fell asleep for a couple more hours.

I don't know how many times James fucked me that weekend. Once I was standing at the island talking to hubby when James walked up behind me. He kicked my feet apart and pushed into me, lifting me off the floor again. I was staring at my husband while James fucked me in the kitchen and came inside me.

Another time, he took me into the shower and pressed me against the wall and fucked me.

I woke in the middle of the night to find him on top of me. I was face down and my legs were spread as he entered me, waking me up. That was the shortest fuck of them all. He pushed into me, fucking me for about 30 seconds and exploded inside me again.

We fucked more that weekend and I'll give you all the details soon in part 4 ;)

12