Visual Effects

Story Info
Showing the gathered crowd how easily phony photos are made.
801 words
4.17
23.9k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
moreandmore
moreandmore
2,312 Followers

750 Word Project 2024. This one might be exactly 750 words, after the ====

Edward Cobb: "Once I ran to you, now I run from you. This tainted love you've given. I give you all a boy could give you, take my tears and that's not nearly all!"

====

Everyone was gathered around as I pulled the projector screen down into place. There isn't a wall suitable to project pictures.

"Alright everybody gather round and find a place to sit or stand" I said to no one in particular.

At tonight's gathering we had myself, Ricky, and my wife Dawn. Four couples from our neighborhood whose names aren't important. My brother Bill and his wife Hannah. And finally Dawn's sister Mary and her husband Adam.

"Tonight I want to demonstrate how easy some of the new photo merging tools have evolved. Some will call it AI but there's nothing artificial about it. Some team of nerds programmed it to do this. Computers might eventually become sentience but it won't be in my lifetime. What this app I'm using does well is merge items in the fashion that you request."

Everyone nodded not wanting to embarrass themselves in case they were the only one who didn't understand what I'd just said.

I continued "Let's start easy. I'm supplied names of my relatives her this evening and the computer dug deep to find as many pictures of them as possible. My computer likes to be called 'Dog'. Dog, display a picture of Santa kissing a unicorn."

Oohs and ahhs.

"Dog, display a picture of Mary kissing Santa."

My sister-in-law Mary giving Santa a chaste kiss got a 'How cute' and some giggles.

"Dog, display a picture of Ricky and Bill holding hands."

Not bad, bizarre, but not bad and it drew a 'Yuck' from Bill.

"Oh alright. Dog, display a picture of Dawn and Bill kissing."

This one looked a little different and Dawn objected "Ricky that's not appropriate."

"My bad. Dog, show Dawn eating a slice of pizza."

Which Dawn liked but others called it 'Boring!'

"Now let's really put it to the test. Dog, show a video of Ricky, Dawn, Bill, Hannah, Adam, and Mary line-dancing"

Out of nowhere was a twenty second video of an event that had never really happened. But it looked real. It got applause.

"I'll open the floor for a request."

Dawn spoke first "Dog, show Ricky kissing a donkey, since he's being an ass tonight."

And there I was kissing a donkey's ass, which drew another round of applause. Before allowing another request I spoke softly "Dog, show Dawn doing a sexy dance!"

Dawn objected but there it was, the start of a strip-tease. Dawn was not happy about it.

"That's enough of that!"

"Oh alright" I replied and then "Dog, scroll through a series of photos of Hannah having a dinner for two in a restaurant with each of Ricky, Dawn, Bill, Mary, and Adam. Change her outfit in each picture."

There it was, one second per picture, they all looked real. Another round of applause.

Time to put the show to bed "Okay people, this next one is a little risqué and there's some nudity that's been blurred out, but you'll get the jest. You've been warned. Oh, and most of this isn't computer generated. Dog, show Dawn's erotic dance to conclusion."

Dawn was doing a strip-tease and once she was naked, my brother Bill appeared in the buff as well. She backed up to the bed and fell backwards legs spread wide. Bill crawled between her legs.

"TURN IT OFF! OH GAWD TURN IT OFF" from Dawn.

The room filled with the sounds of chairs and tables tumbling over as Bill tried to avoid Hannah hitting him with a wine bottle. Adam kind of tripped Bill, on purpose, and Hannah got a couple good blows to Bill's head before Mary stopped her from killing him, we hoped.

On the silver screen was Bill's pixelated ass pile driving Dawn but people were scattering out of the house as fast as they could. Dawn ran into our bedroom and slammed the door shut. That went well.

Hannah was in no mood to be restrained but Adam and Mary were keeping her away from Bill's unconscious body. So, she took her wine bottle and headed towards our bedroom. Hollow core doors are no match for a sturdy wine bottle, especially if wielded by one angry woman. Dawn was pleading for her life but I wasn't interested in helping her.

Adam gave me this 'What the fuck?' look but I shrugged my shoulders so he interrupted the cat fight. Dawn fled the house into the arms of the local police. Apparently the neighbors decided we might need them.

Hannah got probation. Two bitter divorces.

moreandmore
moreandmore
2,312 Followers