Visual Therapy

Story Info
Porn addict Dan introduces me to sexy nurse Janet.
3.1k words
4.46
10.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've long had a thing about nurses. Something about those young women in their thin blue cotton uniforms clinging to their curves and their legs in the black nylons that seem to inevitably go with them turns me on. Perhaps it's a fetish.

So that's why Wednesday became my favourite day of the week, because that's the day community nurse Janet came to visit my elderly next door neighbour Dan Braeburn. If I was working from home I'd always try to catch an ogle of Janet. She's about my age, mid thirties, an attractive if solid and efficient looking woman with short dark hair and with her curve clinging blue uniform and black nylons showing she had a good big-titted figure with decent legs. As she arrived and left Dan's house I couldn't keep my eyes off the gorgeous sight of Janet's thin uniform tightening over her body to show the outline of her underwear, and of course those sheer black nylons. With my nurse fetish I often masturbated thinking of peeling her uniform off and having her.

Each Wednesday Janet stayed an hour or so with Dan. After she'd gone he always had a grin on his face and looked ten years younger. I'd wondered what she did for him, but obviously I didn't ask. Then one Wednesday I found out.

I'd taken the day off and I was working on fixing the fence between my back garden and Dan's. Through the gap this left I could see right into Dan's lounge through his wide open patio window. He was there, and to my amazement I saw he was stark naked. For his age he had a good figure with not much fat on him. His penis was sticking out just above horizontally from a bush of pubic hair that was still dark. His erect penis was massive, straight and with a big deep pink mushroom head, and swung stiffly as he moved.

I saw Janet was with him. She was standing there in her nurse uniform with Dan running his hands over her body through her uniform. He lifted the front of her uniform high enough to show she was in open crotch black tights with light coloured panties underneath and showing through the open crotch. He put his hand down inside her panties, she spread her legs for him and he had a good long feel of her cunt. Then he undressed her starting by unbuttoning her uniform slowly down the front, pulling it wide open and slipping it off her shoulders.

"You lecherous bastard!" I thought as I watched the show. "Even at your age there's no stopping you." Dan is one of the randiest guys I've ever known and he was certainly living up to his reputation.

Dan took off Janet's tights first, obviously enjoying running his hands all over the full length of her bare legs. Then he took off her bra and let her big firm round breasts bounce out. Janet thrust her breasts up and forward for Dan to have a good long fondle while she fingered his cock and balls. That got his cock bending up a lot steeper.

Janet bent over a chair for Dan to pull her panties down from behind. As soon as he'd got them down her thighs Dan's hand was stroking Janet's gleaming smooth well rounded bottom and was between her legs playing with her cunt from behind. Janet stood, turned and let her panties drop round her ankles, kicked them aside and stood spread legged facing Dan. I saw she had a triangle of dark pubic hair between her muscular legs. After he'd fondled Janet's hairy pussy and got down to kiss her on her cunt Dan picked up Janet's panties. He sniffed them, brushed them over his erect penis and his balls, ran them between his legs, and hung them on his erect penis.

Then as Janet knelt wide legged on Dan's low coffee table posing nude for him Dan moved around her. With one hand he played with her naked body, lingering on her bottom, thighs, breasts and her magnificent hairy cunt and reaching right under her between her spread legs. He let his penis head brush over Janet's naked body while with his other hand he fingered and gently stroked his cock. He was obviously working his cock up to the peak of stiffness and sensitivity. To help him in that Janet leaned forward from time to time to finger his sex kit, to kiss and lick his big deep pink penis head and to take it into her mouth to massage it with her lips and tongue.

Finally, with Janet kneeling in front of him holding her tits up Dan tossed Janet's panties off his cock and stood with his hips thrust forward so his penis head was nestling in her cleavage. Then he masturbated. He tugged and stroked his huge shaft full length, rhythmically and methodically with as powerful an action as a guy thirty years younger. He took a long time, perhaps that's one of the few benefits of age. I could see he was edging, pausing from masturbating from time to time with his penis bending up and quivering stiffly on the edge of a cum for a feel of Janet's breasts, legs and cunt.

It had been a long time since I'd watched another guy masturbate and I found watching Dan wank just as erotic as ogling Janet's naked body. Perhaps that's another fetish of mine.

When Dan came his face twisted, he thrust his hips forward so his penis slid in deep between Janet's breasts. He grunted so loudly that I could hear it from where I was watching. His body tensed then juddered and I saw his semen spurt up above Janet's cleavage. He looked as if he'd enjoyed his wank every bit as much as a boy who's just discovered masturbation. After Dan had come he stood with his belly pressed against Janet's breasts for a moment, panting with exhaustion. Then he staggered back with a big grin on his face and his penis swinging limp dripping a strand of semen. I could see his semen trickling down Janet's front from her cleavage, across her belly button and catching in her cunt hair.

After that Janet wiped Dan's semen off her body and dressed back in her underwear, tights and uniform. Then after a last pat on her uniform clad bottom from Dan she left.

I got on very well with Dan. He's a widower and I'm recently divorced. Dan offered me much fatherly advice and sympathy for my newly single state. He fully understood how I felt in my empty bed with just my faithful hand to satisfy my physical needs. We'd browse porn together over beers and he lent me magazines and videos from his voluminous collection of hard core porn to masturbate over. He'd often boasted that in his younger days he could talk the knickers off any woman he wanted. But I still wondered how at his age he'd got off with Janet. That question was soon answered too.

A couple of hours after Janet left Dan that Wednesday afternoon, in the early evening, my doorbell rang. There was Janet. In her nurse uniform and close up she looked even more penis stretching sexy than she'd looked nude.

"I've finished my rounds," Janet said. "You were watching us, weren't you, you dirty bastard. I saw you but Dan didn't. Do you want to know about it?"

Her question was a no brainer. I invited her in, and her story tumbled out.

"I started visiting him after his heart attack." I remembered that. It was about six months before. I'd been in a lot to help him too at the time. "I was there one day and I saw he'd left his collection of pictures of his wife out."

I knew Dan's albums of pictures well. They showed Dan's wife nude and in sexy underwear in poses so hot I could hardly believe what I was seeing. He'd stayed married to her much longer than my short lived fiasco. The earliest pictures of her were Polaroids from when she looked in her early twenties and showed her sprawled naked on a beach. The last were of her around sixty perched nude but for her high heels on their kitchen table, still with a penis-strainer figure, big heavy tits, a well rounded bum, and still with a dark bush round her vagina slit. Dan had also lent those albums to me and I'd wanked my cock sore over them.

"I was looking at his pictures while he was out of the room. I had my back to him and didn't hear him come back in. He put his hand up my skirt from behind and felt my bottom. When I turned I saw he had his cock right out and it was hard up. I'm separated and it had been ages since I'd done anything with a man. I should have been shocked but instead I was so excited. I got him wild feeling and sucking his cock, then I wanked him over his pictures. I let him open my uniform and let him get my bra down and my tights and knickers round my thighs so he could feel my tits and cunt while I did him. It started from that."

She told me that she and Dan had never fucked. He couldn't get erect enough for that. He'd only ever wanked over her or she'd hand jobbed him or sucked him off. I could tell straight away Janet was a woman in the mood for more than just that from me. Janet laughed.

"I got him some Viagra to help him get up hard. But he said seeing me get nude and doing kinky poses for him got his cock up harder. He calls it his 'visual therapy'"

I knew just what she meant. Dan was heavily into porn of all kinds, girls, matures, couples, even some gay, magazines, web sites, pictures, videos, the lot. Janet gave me a lewd grin.

"Do you want some visual therapy too?"

Anticipating my answer she stepped her foot up onto a chair, pulling her uniform high enough up her black nylon clad thigh to show me her panties through the open crotch of her tights. I saw they were cream coloured with a pattern of blue flowers. I reached down and fondled her sex mound through the thin taut satin of her panties. Then just like Dan had done I slipped my hand down inside them and ruffled that thick pubic hair I'd ogled earlier. She gasped when my exploring fingers found her slit. Her bush and labia were wet with her juice.

I was finally living out my nurse fetish! My hands trembled as I savoured the curves of her body, the outline of her underwear and the bulges of her big firm breasts through the thin blue cloth of her uniform. Then I stripped her, slowly unbuttoning her uniform first and slipping it off her shoulders, then her tights, bra and panties in the same order as I'd watch Dan strip her earlier. After months without a woman was every bit as frantic for Janet's naked body as Dan had been.

Then I stripped to my light grey designer silk briefs. They were taut over my straining penis. I stood there for a moment thrusting my hips forward with my hard up cock pushing them out in a big cone showing the outline of my knob and shaft perfectly through the thin cloth. I've always enjoyed showing women a big bulge and I wanted Janet to pull my briefs down. She played with my bulge for a minute then pulled my briefs down round my thighs. My rock hard cock sprang out quivering and bending up at about sixty degrees. I let my briefs drop.

Janet ran her fingers lightly over my balls, my so sensitive shaft and lust swollen penis head, through my thick pubic hair and right under me between my legs as if as a nurse she was giving me a medical examination. Then she squatted in front of me and examined the size and stiffness of my cock with her lips and tongue. I fought not to cum in her mouth; I was saving that for the slit between her legs.

"Mmmmmm!" Janet purred, looking up at me as she squatted in front of me. "You don't need Viagra. I think visual therapy is all you need."

I fully agreed with her diagnosis. She suggested we went up to my bedroom. She told me that though Dan thought his coffee table was a good place for raunchy poses it was hard on her knees. I didn't disagree with that either. A moment later we were in my bedroom.

"Shall I show you what Dan likes me to do?" Janet said.

Without waiting for my answer Janet posed on my bed and treated me to nude poses that would have been well in place in hardcore porn. I'd often visited strip bars but I'd never seen any stripper do anything as raunchy as Janet posing on my bed. She spread her legs and thrust her big tits as she sprawled, squatted and knelt wide legged, and lots more. As she posed I ran my hands over her naked body teasing her nipples, ruffling her cunt hair, and massaging her pussy while fingering my cock in anticipation of the good hard shag I knew was coming. She swung close to me for me to kiss her breasts and cunt and for her to brush her breasts, bum cheeks and hairy cunt against my straining hard penis till I felt my cock was taut enough to snap.

It was obvious Janet was a natural exhibitionist, and the more attention I was giving her the hotter she was getting. She rolled onto her back on my bed. Her big breasts flopped sideways and she spread her legs wide, pulling her vagina open so her glistening labia showed through her dark bush.

"He likes to watch me play with myself. I love pleasuring myself with a man watching. Can I ...?"

I'd also long since learned that masturbating for an audience, a boy or even better a girl, added spice. Without waiting for my obvious answer Janet's hand slid smoothly down her front from her navel and through her bush till her fingers were in her slit.

"Go on," I said. "Make it a good one."

Janet moaned softly as she began to masturbate. Her cunt hair rustled with the rhythmic motion of her hand as she stroked her vagina lips and her finger tips criss crossed and circled her clitoris. Her breasts wobbled and bounced as she squirmed, beat her head against the pillow, and thrust her hips in her rising sexual pleasure. I moved in close to tickle the inside tops of her spread thighs and round her anus the way I like a woman to do for me when I wank with her and leaned over her to kiss, lick and suck her aroused peaking nipples.

I've watched enough women masturbate and finger fucked enough women to a climax to know that every woman is fascinatingly different in her orgasm. Janet's breathing got faster and she squealed and whimpered with excitement, arousal and sex pleasure. She suddenly cried out, she strained her legs even wider and her hand between her legs went frantic.

Her orgasm came explosively. She let out a noise that sounded like a mixture of a sharp cry and a sob. Her back arched and she kicked her legs as she involuntarily thrust her hips against the man her body thought was on top of her fucking her. Her breasts bounced as her body jerked spasmodically several times and she let out a long sobbing cry. She stayed laying on her back for a moment afterwards breathing hard, with her eyes closed and her hand held cupped over her throbbing pussy.

I'd reached the point when I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted her and felt my penis was going to burst. I fingered her between her spread legs and poked my cock head against the soft flesh of her thigh. Her eyes opened, she reached her arms up toward me and then it was my turn.

I'd been so close to her playing with her as she masturbated that my cock head had been rubbing against her bare thigh and I felt ready to explode. I moved between her spread legs and prodded her wet pussy with my cock head to give her a taste of what was coming. Then I leaned forward over her and with a thrust of my hips I felt her pubic hair brushing my shaft. I was in full length and on top of her with my belly against hers and her arms and legs wrapped round me.

She was tight, warm and smooth. It had been a long time since I'd been in a woman, since my shaft had enjoyed anything other than my pumping hand, and my cock felt like it was in heaven. I was so excited I came after only a few thrusts. I rammed my hips against her spread thighs and pushed her up the bed as I filled her with a delicious spurt of semen. But even though I'd come prematurely I certainly wasn't complaining!

I stayed on top of her afterwards until her arms and legs released me. Then as I stayed kneeling between her spread legs my semen dripped from my cock and trickled down from her vagina slit, down the valley between her bum cheeks and onto my bed. It made a mess, but I'm a man who splashes his bed sheets masturbating every night and right then I didn't care.

Sadly old Dan Braeburn passed away not long after that. I suspect it was the strain Janet put on his heart! Whether he knew I was regularly fucking Janet I'll never know. But he would have thoroughly approved and probably would have wanted to watch us and wank over us while he watched.

Janet and I were among the few mourners at Dan's funeral. After the wake, back at my place Janet treated me to some visual therapy stripping from an outfit that was appropriately subdued for a funeral but with underwear and stockings underneath appropriate for an orgy. We followed that with some strenuous physical therapy.

So that was the end of my voyeur and porn sessions with Dan. I guessed the garden bonfire Dan's daughter and her husband lit as they cleared Dan's house consumed his porn collection and the albums of pictures of his wife. But safe from that bonfire were the stack of porn magazines and a couple of albums of pictures of his wife Dan had lent me shortly before his end. I'm getting lots of "visual therapy" from that penis straining collection, not to mention what I'm getting in the flesh from Janet!