All Comments on 'Vital Statistics'

by Pixiehoff

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SerradaCSerradaCover 1 year ago

Awwww it is so sweet of Jeff to do such wonderful work. So sweet. You are so lucky Pixie, and Jeff you do good work.

HottieOlwenHottieOlwenover 1 year ago

Kudos must go to Anonymous Jeff for all his hard work, collecting and collating all these statistics. But even more kudos must go to you, Pixie. You've written a lesbian-laden library's worth of wonderfully stimulating tales to keep your followers happy and horny! I tend to read your works in bed in the morning, having packed my cuckold off to work. (Yes, I'm a 'kept woman'!) but more often than not, I make him re-read them to me later on before we go to sleep. It's so amusing to see his chastity device become a lot tighter as he gets to the interesting bits! More power to you, Pixie. Keep Anonymous Jeff busy, and carry on writing!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

It is kind of Jeff, and a good opportunity to also thank you and others for their support and encouragement xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, Olwen xxxxx

JPintrainingJPintrainingover 1 year ago

Not sure of the relevance to these stats, but always interesting to see how clever you are 😉

Love

June

💋💋

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 1 year ago

What is not captured in the statistics is the number of comments by the author in reply to comments by the readers. However, it can be quite accurately predicted to be 50% of the total number of comments.

I can't think of any other author that comes close to this level of engagement with her readers. This is even before considering the number of stories or works created by others as a direct result of being inspired by Pixie's work.

The numbers compiled by Jeff tell a story and hint at an even bigger story.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, my darling June, as you are the one in this marriage who can count, I shall leave that to you - but seize the chance to thank you for all the inspiration you give me xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much, darling Wolfie - I am so enthused and encouraged by you all xxxxx

Kay_Evans100Kay_Evans100over 1 year ago

😘Not the statistics I was expecting - giggle!

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

The stats don’t lie - you are a wonderful writer that provides astonishingly great stories that are loved by those that read them. Well done Pixie.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

I do not read most of your work, but am amazed at the love your stories engender from your passionate followers.

Congrats

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Giggles at Kay - me either xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you so much Wiz - I wanted to seize the opportunity to thank you and all who take the time to comment xxxxx

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you lc69 xxxxx

Paul4playPaul4playover 1 year ago

Follow the numbers….

And know the product…..

Pixie, you’re the best of the best!

You are an excellent writer with an extraordinary range and immense passion.

Your attention to detail, whether historical or erotic, is unparalleled.

And, you are responsive to your fans.

We love you and your writing!

Thank you for making 2022 fun and arousing!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh Paul, thank you so much for your kind words xxxxx

GayKatGayKatover 1 year ago

Oh It Is Different,,, Yes!

*

Hallo Pixie!

[This is something a lot different.] _ Yeah I would say so... at first glance Love, this looked a little bit like one of my annual progress reports, I'm required to fill out where I work, but everything is already in my computer so all I have to do is tap a few keys, write a note or two and hit send..

However it appears that Jeff has went to a lot of trouble, to gather and assemble all of these statistics and numbers, that's a lot of work... fuck, I couldn't do it, I wouldn't know where to start... Myself I'd give another female 5-Stars, as for a male no probably not! 😏..

This is really kinda sweet, for a male that is!

Gay Kat!

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 1 year agoAuthor

Well he is a sweetie for doing it darling Kat xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

See I told you that you could not write anything but 5 star stories. I really don't think you ( or even us) know how good you really are even with all those numbers.

Pappasleaze! (Michael)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPixiehoff@Pixiehoff
I am Mrs Pixie Peters the owner of Emily's Escorts, where I chat and help others find lovers (see below). I am married to the love of my Lit life, June Peters (JPintraining), so please don't ask me to play because I won't - but I will try to help you find someone who can. Ther...