Viv and His Sister

Story Info
Brother finds out his sister wants him.
1.2k words
50.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I wrote this story for one of my fans Viv. I know he enjoyed it. I hope you do to. If you are not into incest between a brother and sister don't read this.

***

One day while I was out with my girlfriend she said she really wanted to suck my cock and that if I hurried she would swallow it down. This got me very excited because up till now she had only jerked me off and when I exploded let my seed fall to the ground.

I told her that we could go to my house since I knew my parents were not home. We hurried to my house and headed to my room. As my girlfriend was working on taking more and more of my cock into her mouth and down her throat I was moaning and telling her how good it felt.

Just then my sister Rama opened my door and walked into my room. With Rama being 28 and I 25 she knows better than to just barge in on me like that. As my girlfriend held my cock in her mouth my sister just stared wide eyed. Rama mumbled something about locking my door in the future and without looking away from my cock left my room and closed the door.

My girlfriend was a bit taken aback by the whole event and pulled my cock out of my mouth and told me that she needed to go. I looked crestfallen as she straightened herself up and left. So there I sat on my bed naked with a hard on and a set of blue balls.

I threw on a pair of shorts and decided to go and yell at my sister for barging into my room, but found that she too had left. I didn't see her for the rest of the night as I decided to go out with some buddies.

The next morning at breakfast my sister kept looking at me and smiling. When I would catch her, she would just grin even bigger. This went on for several weeks. I also started to notice that my sister was dressing more and more provocative around the house and wondered about that.

One day when we were both home she walked in wearing a very short skirt, a low cut top which easily showed her not wearing a bra and asked if I liked the shade of lipstick she had on. When I said I couldn't tell, she moved closer to me and placing her hands on my thighs leaned in and kissed me on the lips and asked me if I could see it now. I was shocked at her action, but was blown away by what happened next.

Dropping to her knees between my feet, she unzipped my shorts and fished out my semi hard cock. Without missing a beat she began kissing the head and working her way down the shaft leaving bright red lipstick marks all over my cock. The sight of those red lipstick prints on my dick made it jump and I thought I was going to blow my load right then and there.

After covering my cock in kisses she then took the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it getting the pre cum off of it. As I stared down at her, she wantonly stared into my eyes and proceeded to take my cock down her throat until her nose was resting in my pubic hair.

Then she started to pull out until just the tip was in her mouth and swallowed it whole again. She set up a nice rhythm and continued to give me one the best blow jobs I have ever had. As I got ready to shoot my load she took me all the way down her throat and swallowed string after string of my hot, salty cum.

Once I was done, she continued to suck on my cock keeping it semi hard. She then removed it from her mouth, stood up and told me to follow her as she headed to her bedroom.

I quickly followed her and as I entered her room she closed the door behind me and locked it. She then reached up and throwing her arms around my neck leaned in and began to French kiss me.

I returned the kiss and let my hands wander all over her backside, grabbing and kneading her ass. While we kissed she led me over to her bed and pushing me down onto it and stepped out of her dress revealing that indeed she was not wearing a bra.

Laying on her bed all I could do was stare at her as she then proceeded to remove my clothes. Once I was naked she squatted down between my legs and as she licked and kissed the end of my cock she looked up at me and said, "I have been dreaming about doing this since I walked in on you the other day".

I couldn't believe what she was saying. But as she began to take more and more of my cock into her mouth I merely leaned back and enjoyed the attention. As she bobbed up and down on my shaft she reached up with her hand and played with my balls.

Every time I started to feel like I was getting close she would slow down and squeeze my balls slightly to hold me off. After sucking my cock for quite some time she kissed her way up my stomach until she reached my nipples and began to flick her tongue over them and bite them.

Then she reached back and grabbed my pulsating hard on and aimed it at her very wet slit. Then in one fluid motion she impaled herself on my cock and let out a low moan and collapsed on my chest.

Then slowly she started riding my cock while she squeezed with her muscles. This was too much and it isn't long before I am grabbing her hips and holding her down as I shoot rope after rope of cum deep inside of her.

As I lay there trying to wrap my head around what just happened my sister looks at me and tells me that she has been dreaming about doing that for a long time and that now that you two have crossed the barrier, she is hoping to do it more often and to be able to orgasm also.

You smile at her and tell her that any time she wants your cock she is welcome to it and that you never leave your ladies wanting and so you tell her to get up on the bed and lie back. Once she is in position you crawl between her legs and smelling the combination scent of the two of you, begin to lick her well used pussy.

You focus on her clit and begin to suck it as she starts to thrash and finally tenses and cums forcing your load into your mouth. You then crawl up to her face and kiss her, feeding your combined juices to her and telling her that if she wants your cock she is going to have to get used to eating your cum.

The End

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do you keep switching between past and present tense? Your writing is atrocious. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nothing hotter than a slutty step-sister

But this story fizzles fast and ends up a snoozer zzz..zzzz

Tony155Tony155almost 5 years ago
It had potential....

...until I could barely get through the first two paragraphs. It was too short, had no character development and had way too many grammatical errors. I believe you could become a good writer with practice, but you definitely need an editor to help you get there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good evening

Thaat is nicey story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Enjoyable

The story was quite enjoyable but short.

When is the second part arriving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Terrible.

No buildup, no tension, no details. Just short and bad.

larry74403larry74403almost 5 years ago
Not super impressed

This story had so much potential, but you ruined any hope it had by making rookie mistakes. I would recommend an editor. A second set of eyes quit often makes all the difference in the world. Good luck on your next story. I look forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fix the story.

Changing from the first person to second person in your story was very distracting. The majority of it was “I” but you switched it to “you” at the end.

prop69prop69almost 5 years ago
Good story but nothing special

You need more excitement. Siblings are too old for first time.

Can’t wait for the next chapter..

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Sister Surprise Brother loses virginity to sister in one wild kinky night.in Incest/Taboo
Fun in the Hot Tub Peter shares the hot tub with his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Use Your Sisters Instead To stay out of hell, he'll have to stick it in his sisters.in Incest/Taboo
Fooled into Bed with My Sister A prank accidentally goes too far.in Incest/Taboo
Sister Helps Out Sister takes over when her best friend can’t finish the job.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories