Viva Las Vegas

Story Info
Maria and Ken hook up with a dominatrix in Vegas.
5k words
4.68
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you didn't read my first story, there may be some references in this one you won't get. I think this story pretty much stands alone but would definitely be a more coherent read if you've read the first one.

While Ken and I had the occasional opportunity to get together and I always enjoyed those times, I wanted something more. When the company decided to send the two of us to a weeklong training session in Las Vegas, I knew that something more was on the horizon. Ken asked me if I was planning on bringing Maria, my feminine alter ego. I told him definitely, but I wouldn't let him see her until Friday evening after the training had been completed. Ken looked deflated upon hearing this news, but I promised him when he did see Maria, he would know it was worth the wait. I also told him not to book his flight home until Sunday; we would want Saturday as a recovery day and to know we didn't have any deadlines interfering with our Friday night.

We got to Vegas and there were lots of breakout sessions, so Ken and I weren't always in the same ones. Occasionally I would see him in the hall and if he was alone, I'd sneak up and say things to him in Maria's voice. "Hi, you sexy hunk," or "I can't wait to see you on Friday."

He'd always jump and spin around expecting to see Maria. I'd laugh and he'd say, "Luke, you're such a prick!"

Thursday evening came and we had drinks. I told Ken, "I'm not coming to the final sessions tomorrow. You're going to have to cover for me and bring me up to speed on what I miss." Ken looked surprised but nodded in agreement. I also told him to meet Maria for dinner tomorrow night at this fancy restaurant. I told him she had made reservations for the two of them and Maria was requesting Ken to dress in the finest suit he had brought. His eyebrows shot up at this request but again, he nodded agreement. We finished our drinks; I went up to my room while Ken stayed behind to gamble.

I was so excited at the thought of tomorrow, I had trouble getting to sleep but finally managed to drift off. I woke up early and hopped in the tub. I soaked in the very feminine bubble bath I had brought along and before I threw on a jogging suit, I inserted a butt plug up my ass that had been lubricated with Ken's favorite flavor of edible oil! I grabbed my bag with all of Maria's clothes in it and Ubered to a transformation service in Las Vegas. I had booked an all-day transformation in preparation for my special night with Ken.

My transformation began with an all over body wax. I had even allowed my very sparse beard to grow out for the five days we were in Vegas, and I had my face waxed as well. That hurt like hell, but it was worth it. I don't think I had been so completely hairless since before puberty hit. Then I was taken into hair styling. I had my shoulder-length hair dyed an incredible platinum blonde and also had platinum blonde extensions added. My long, wavy tresses now hung down to the middle of my back.

It was mid-day, and I took a lunch break to eat a small salad; I needed to eat something but did not want to weigh myself down or have an overly full stomach. After lunch, my preparations for Ken began in earnest. I had purchased a new silicone prosthetic suit. With the exception of an open bottom, it covered me from neck to upper thighs and had the most lifelike breasts and vagina you could imagine. I wiggled into that and began to admire myself in the mirror. Even without any makeup, I was beginning to look more feminine than I had ever hoped to before.

I always put on my lingerie and heels before putting on my makeup. Even though someone else was making me up today, I still wanted to be wearing at least some of my lingerie before we began. I put on my black satin waist cincher with 6 garter straps. The prosthetic body form had extra built-in waist reducing material, but I still cinched my waist even tighter. I now had the most amazing hourglass figure I had ever had in my life. I slipped on my black satin thong underwear, threading the garter straps underneath. The thong felt so incredible and pushed my butt plug in even deeper.

The woman, Cassie, who did my makeup was an artist; there is no other way to describe the work she performed on my face. I had chosen a matching crimson lipstick and nail polish for my fingers and toes. Cassie built upon that. Evening makeup with false eyelashes that I almost never wore made my eyes pop. It took her over 2 hours to do my makeup; she was taking her time. I think she was prouder of how I looked than I was! Finally, my nail polish was dry, she buffed my nails, pulled a few more hairs from my eyebrows, spritzed me with Ken's favorite perfume I had brought and pronounced me ready.

Cassie had me close my eyes, helped me stand up and led me to a full-length mirror. "Open your eyes, Maria." I almost didn't recognize the goddess staring back at me. I choked up and she said, "Don't you start crying girl! I'm going to be mad if I have to re-do any of your makeup!" I started giggling. We laughed together. Cassie gave me a little hug and said, "Go get that man!"

I was taken to a dressing room where all the rest of the clothes I had brought were laid out. The first thing I did was grab my dark, smoke gray nylons with black seams. I rolled them carefully up my legs and attached all six garters. Then I slipped into my black satin pumps. They had 5" heels and open toes. They also had a little bow near the toes with rhinestone accents.

Next, I pulled up my strapless black sequin dress. It had a deep plunge in the front and my nipples were barely covered by the material. The hemline was mid-thigh and just covered the tops of my stockings when I was standing.

I grabbed my 23" black satin opera gloves and rolled them up my arms. They came well past the middle of my slender biceps, easily covering up the end of the silicone prosthetic that covered my upper arms. The gloves had no fingertips, my crimson nails were easily visible.

I put on all my rhinestone jewelry. I wore a rhinestone choker with matching tear drop earrings. I had a rhinestone choker bracelet on one wrist and multiple rhinestone bangle bracelets on the other. I wore four different styles of rhinestone rings. One each on the pinky and index fingers of my left hand and one each on the middle and ring fingers of my right hand.

Finally, I draped the jet-black mink stole over my shoulders and strutted back to the full-length mirror in the dressing room. Even though I hadn't seen myself fully dressed yet, I was oozing confidence. I gasped when I saw myself. I didn't recognize me. Maria had never, ever looked that gorgeous, that desirable, that fucking sexy before. I couldn't wait for Ken to see me!

I Ubered back to the hotel where the restaurant was located to meet Ken for dinner. The Uber driver couldn't take his eyes off me. I had to caution him. "Easy big boy. We don't want to have an accident because you can't keep your eyes on the road." He was young, early 20's, and blushed deeply.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'm sorry! It's just that I've been driving in Vegas for nearly a year now and I've never had anyone as beautiful as you in my car before." I smiled at him to let him know I wasn't offended, and he managed to keep his eyes on the road, most of the time, for the rest of the drive back to the hotel. When we got there, he ran around the car to the back door to help me out. I made sure to take his hand and to let my dress ride up and give him a good look at my thighs encased in garters and stockings. His eyes almost rolled back into his head.

"Oh shit, oh shit. I don't need a tip ma'am. That's the best tip I'll get this month."

"Then let's go for the year," I said as I nibbled his ear and rubbed his bulging crotch with my crimson painted nails as he finished helping me out of the car. I thought the poor dear was going to cum right there.

My confidence was at an all-time high as I strolled seductively into the casino of the hotel. I could see men's eyes watching me lustfully and women's eyes glaring at me jealously. I walked through the casino into the restaurant. I could see Ken sitting at the table for two in the middle of the restaurant, a location I had deliberately reserved. As I approached, I could see him looking at me curiously, almost as if he didn't recognize me. As I continued to approach the table, his eyes narrowed and then widened incredulously as he realized it was me. He stood up and grabbed both my hands in his.

"H-o-l-y s-h-it, Maria," was all he could stammer into my ear.

"Was I worth the wait, lover?" I cooed to him in my most seductive voice.

"Maria, you've outdone yourself. I've never been out with anyone who looked nearly as gorgeous as you look right now. If you glance down, you'll see my cock is throbbing inside my pants to let you know I'm telling the truth!" I giggled appreciatively, kissed him gently on the lips, and asked him to have the waiter check my stole.

After he did, he held my chair for me and helped me to sit down. Then he sat back down across from me and said, "I have to be honest; I can't concentrate on anything else but you. I'm ready to forget about dinner and take you upstairs and ravage you. You look so fucking hot; this is just so sexy; my cock is pulsating."

I looked him straight in the eyes and said, "No way mister! We are going to sit here and have dinner like any other love birds. Then you are going to take me to the lounge next door afterwards. They have a dance floor and we're going to go dancing. After that, I might think about letting you take me upstairs if you're enough of a gentleman."

Ken looked surprised; then a little let down. I giggled and whispered to him, "Of course I'm going to suck and fuck your brains out, you silly man. But we are going to enjoy this foreplay!"

Just to make sure he knew I meant what I said, underneath the table I slipped off my shoe and began to rub my stockinged foot up his leg and then caress his cock with the stockinged sole of my foot. Ken brightened up. The waiter came and we ordered dinner and drinks. Ken ate heartily, I just pushed my food around my plate. I didn't want to feel bloated and the only thing I was interested in eating was Ken!

I did have a couple of brandy's, my favorite drink when dressed as Maria. Ken told me how impressed he was with my planning and how I had outdone myself. He said every second was worth the wait and he was enjoying himself immensely.

We finished dinner, he had the waiter bring my stole, he wrapped it around me and escorted me to the lounge next door. He asked for a table next to the dance floor which scored big points in my book! We ordered drinks and after listening to a couple of songs, I asked him. "Are you going to take me out onto that dance floor or not?"

He looked mortified, then crestfallen. "Maria, I'm really not that good of a dancer. I don't want to embarrass you. Or myself," he added.

"Ken, you silly goose. I don't care if you're a 'good' dancer or not. I just want to know that you're willing to do something I love to do. I'll help you; I won't laugh at you. But just try. For me. Please?" I was pouting when I said please.

Ken stood up, offered me his hand and led me onto the dance floor. Earth, Wind, and Fire's 'You Can't Hide Love' started up and I squealed in delight. "Ken, baby. Oh my God! This is one of my favorite songs. It has to be karma. I know you can do this."

Ken took me in his arms and then began to slowly turn us in circles as we moved around the dance floor. Ken was right. He really wasn't that good of a dancer, but I didn't care. He was willing to try for me. Maria meant so much to him that he was willing to step outside of his comfort zone to make her happy. I looked into his eyes and told him how sweet he was for doing this for me.

Then I grinned at him and said to him, "Baby. I forgot to tell you. I'm not wearing any panties right now." He just groaned and stared at me wide eyed. I told him about the Uber ride to the restaurant. I told him I had slipped my panties off and left them on the front seat of the driver's car. I whispered in Ken's ear, "I'll bet he's got them wrapped around his cock right now, jerking off thinking about fucking me!"

Ken just groaned. "Also, I want you to know that I have my favorite butt plug in my ass. It's lubricated with your favorite edible oil. I expect you to remove it later on and eat my pussy."

By now Ken was whimpering. "Please Maria, PLEASE! Can we please go upstairs to your room when this song is over?" Ken looked like a sad puppy dog.

"Of course, baby. I want your cock as much as you want to give it to me." The song ended too soon for me, not nearly soon enough for Ken. We went back to our table; Ken paid the bill and escorted me to the elevators.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, I dropped to my knees in front of Ken and tried to pull his zipper down. Ken frantically tried to pull me to my feet.

"Maria!" he practically hissed. "There are cameras in every elevator in Vegas, you know that!"

"Of course there are silly. This is Vegas. You think they have time to worry about every random sexual act that happens in an elevator?"

But I could tell Ken was clearly uncomfortable, so I kept my foreplay to hugging and kissing which didn't seem to make him uncomfortable at all. We got off the elevator and I led the way to my room. Once inside, I offered him his favorite drinks, Irish whiskey and beer. He settled into the plush, comfortable armchair, sipping on his drinks while watching me closely. Clearly, he had decided that Maria was in charge of this night!

I walked up to him, turned around and said, "Unzip my dress." I could hear him gulp but he obliged, unzipping me down below my waist. I let my dress fall to the floor and turned around to face him. My firm silicone breasts were bare and jiggling before him. My silicone pussy was also naked, and I could see him staring at it.

"Ken! I want you naked. Take your clothes off for me. Strip for me. I'm so hot for you. I want you to show me how hot you are for me!"

A little unsure of himself, Ken slowly began to take off all of his clothes for me. As I licked my lips and moaned appreciatively, Ken got into the spirit of things and was trying to turn me on with his 'striptease'.

When he was naked, I walked over to the full-length mirror, put my hands on it, spread my legs, and said, "Take me from behind. I want to see your face in the mirror as you fuck me from behind!" I was standing in front of it, wiggling my ass seductively, practically begging him to fuck me. Ken walked over to me with a raging hard-on. I could see his cock throbbing and pulsating as he approached me. Ken knelt down behind me and pulled the butt plug from my ass. I gasped at the sensation as he carelessly flung it to the side.

Ken began to tongue my 'pussy.' He had eaten me so many times before, he knew exactly what I liked. I couldn't take it anymore as I begged him, "Please Ken, I've got to have your cock inside me. Fuck me, take me from behind. Fuck me Ken, oh please fuck me, fuck me now!"

Ken stood up behind me and slowly, too slowly for me, began to slide his throbbing cock inside my 'pussy.' I tried to back up against him, but Ken knew me too well. He held me away and continued to slowly slide his hard-on inside me. By now I was whimpering and moaning unintelligibly, begging Ken to fuck me!

"Please baby, please baby, please! Fuck me, fuck my pussy, fuck me, fuck my pussy, please FUCK me Ken and make me cum!" By now I was rotating my hips as Ken continued to thrust deep inside me. He was looking at me looking at him in the mirror. I was licking my lips and moaning as he continued to ravage my pussy. Ken was holding onto my hips, pushing himself inside me as deeply as he could with every thrust. I couldn't restrain myself any longer, looking at this handsome hunk fucking me from behind.

"I'm cumming Ken, I'm cumming for you baby. You're making me cum, you're making me cum for you! Fuck me baby, fuck me baby, FUCK ME BABY!" My passion seemed to push Ken over the top. He began to cum in my 'pussy' in deep, pulsating waves. Eventually spent, he collapsed against me, kissing my neck and back, caressing my silicone pussy and breasts.

"Ooohhh Maria, that was so good but it's only the beginning. You are going to cum for me so many times tonight. And I am going to cum for you like you can't believe. You are so fucking hot; you are so fucking beautiful. I want to cum inside you again and again and again tonight." Ken's words gave me a special feeling, a 'glow' that I had never known before.

I led him to the bed and laid him down upon it. For a while, we just cuddled. I was so turned on by this gorgeous man just holding me; I had never, ever felt so feminine, so right before. It didn't take long. I could feel Ken's cock coming to life against me. It kept getting harder and harder against my side.

"Are you planning on stabbing me with that thing?" I giggled into his ear.

"Why yes, baby. That's exactly what I'm planning on doing," Ken whispered back seductively.

I rolled Ken onto his back and straddled him '69' style. My ass was in his face as I began to lick and suck his cock and balls. I could hear Ken whimpering and moaning as he began to eat my asshole. I was so turned on; I was humping Ken's face and tongue with my ass. Ken was an expert at eating ass, I couldn't contain myself. My hips were thrusting up and down on his face as he tongued my ass. Ken was rubbing my nylon-covered legs with his hands; he knew how much that turned me on. I was sucking and licking his cock with every stroke, Ken was fucking my mouth!

Ken flipped me over; he was on top. Now he was fucking my mouth! The feeling of him thrusting between my lips as he sucked and licked my asshole was unbelievable. I couldn't take it any longer and began to cum violently.

"Eat me, Ken. Eat my pussy. Make me cum for you. Oh, shit Ken, oh shit, oh shit. I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming for you Ken. You're so fucking hot, so fucking sexy, you're making me cummmmmmm!"

I kept sucking Ken and fondling his balls. He was pounding deep into my throat. I wanted to please him as much as he had just pleased me. I knew he was trying to hold out which made me suck him even harder. I could feel him on the verge of an orgasm and deep throated him; pulling his ass cheeks towards me so he couldn't pull away.

"Maria! Maria, you fucking sexy bitch! You're making me cum! I want to cum for you baby. Suck me, swallow me, lick up every drop of my cum, baby!"

Wave after wave of Ken's cum hit the back of my throat. I prided myself on being able to swallow every drop and lick his shaft dry afterwards. Tonight was no different. I licked every drop of his cum from his cock, especially pleasuring the tip as I knew how much he liked that. Afterwards, I once again laid in his strong arms, my head against his chest just enjoying how much this special time meant to me.

Suddenly, there was a firm knock on the door. Ken's head jerked up and he said, "What the fuck? Who the fuck could that be?"

"It's OK, baby," I told him. "It's just part of tonight's surprise." He looked at me quizzically. "Answer the door sweetheart. It's OK."

Ken grabbed a bathrobe from the hook and wrapped himself in it before answering the door. A gorgeous redhead stepped inside. She was wearing a full-length mink coat that was the same color as my mink stole. She strode confidently past Ken, into the room.

"Ken, this is Mistress Nicola. She's going to have her way with me while you watch and jerk off. If you're not up for this, you need to say so now. Once you agree to her being here, she's in complete control. Of both of us. You need to be sure." Ken looked at me deeply, longingly. He looked to Mistress Nicola. He nodded his head. "No Ken," I told him. "You have to say it. You have to let Mistress Nicola know she is in complete control here. Otherwise, she turns around and walks out." Ken looked at me puzzled. He was clearly conflicted. I nodded to him, encouraging him. "This is my idea baby. Trust me like you have trusted me all week."

12