Viva Las Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me, then looked at Mistress Nicola. "Mistress Nicola, you are in complete control here. But I promise you, if you do anything to hurt Maria, I will hurt you twice as bad!"

"KEN! Apologize to Mistress Nicola immediately! She is here at my invitation and for the pleasure of both of us. If you can't accept that, then leave and Mistress Nicola and I will continue with what we have planned! I love you baby, but I will not accept you screwing this up!"

Ken gulped, blushed, nodded, and said with all sincerity, "Mistress Nicola, please accept my deepest apologies. I'm sorry for sounding like an over-protective ape. I love Maria and my protective impulses caused me to say something I should not have said. If Maria trusts you, I trust you. Implicitly. If you want me to leave because of my overbearing rudeness, I will leave right now. I will only stay if you allow me to stay."

Mistress Nicola stared at Ken without blinking. She told him, "Clearly, I can tell how much you care for Maria. I will allow you this one transgression because of your love for her. I will not allow any harm to come to her, or you, this evening. But if you don't follow my instructions to the letter for the remainder of this night, I will leave immediately, and you can deal with Maria's unhappiness afterwards!"

"Thank you, Mistress Nicola," Ken said.

"Come here, Maria!" Mistress Nicola ordered me. I got up from the bed and walked over next to her. Mistress Nicola dropped her mink coat to the floor. Ken gasped. Underneath she was wearing exactly what I was wearing, down to the last detail of makeup and jewelry. Ken gasped but I could see from the way his cock was beginning to get hard again, that he was turned on.

Mistress Nicola led me back to the bed. She told me to kneel down, facing the headboard. I did so and she pulled some velvet wrist restraints out of her bag. After fastening them around my wrists, she tied them to the headboard. They were tight enough so that I couldn't do anything but kneel close to the headboard. She walked around behind me and attached a spreader bar to my ankles. It must have been close to 3' wide. She then tied restraints just above my knees, so they weren't more than 12" apart. I was in the complete control of Mistress Nicola.

Nicola then pulled a dildo out of her bag. It had a suction cup on the base and was close to 6" long. She attached it to the headboard right in front of my face. Mistress Nicola then pulled a double ended dildo out of her bag. Half of it slid inside her; the other half was sticking up erectly as she buckled it around her waist.

"OK, bitch! Start sucking that cock in front of your face." I immediately and expertly began to suck the dildo attached to the headboard. "Oooohhh bitch. I can see you're experienced, and you like sucking cock. Have you ever sucked and been fucked at the same time?" I moaned and wriggled my ass all the while deep throating the dildo in front of me. "That's it bitch, suck that cock because I'm going to fuck you from behind while you do."

Mistress Nicola crawled into bed behind me. She placed the end of the dildo she was wearing against my ass and began to slide it inside me while I was sucking the dildo in front of my face. I couldn't believe how wanton I felt, sucking cock while being fucked from behind. I glanced over at Ken. He had a glazed look in his eyes and his hand wrapped around his cock. I could tell from his bulge; he was as turned on as I was.

Nicola began to pound my ass at a steady pace. I could tell she was as turned on as Ken and I were. I was sucking the dildo between my lips while thrusting back against the dildo Nicola was fucking me with. I couldn't contain myself and my face bobbed up and down on the dildo while my ass wriggled against the dildo Nicola was fucking me with. I managed to groan around the dildo with my lips wrapped around it.

"Mistressss, oh I'm going to cum Mistress. I'm sorry, I can't control myself, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cummmiiiiinnnngggg!"

"That's it little slave bitch! Cum for your Mistress. Let Nicola know how much you love to suck and fuck at the same time!" Ken was jerking off so hard now he began to shoot his load all over the carpet. Wave after wave of his cum spurted out of his raging hard member. Mistress Nicola just looked at him and laughed triumphantly. "I lasted longer than you did asshole, and I'm deep inside this pussy." She continued to fuck me violently and moments later, I could tell from her shuddering and the way she collapsed against my back, she too had cum.

Soon, too soon, Mistress Nicola withdrew from me and stood up. She looked only at Ken and said, "I'm going to leave the restraints and the headboard dildo as a bonus for the two of you. I've never done this before but fucking your girlfriend and watching you jerk off made me cum multiple times. It's my small way of saying, Thank you!" With that, she pulled her mink coat over her shoulders, still wearing the double ended dildo, grabbed her bag and strutted out the door.

Ken walked over to me, looked at the restraints, looked at me and raised his eyebrows as if to say, "Do we keep going baby?" I looked at him wearily and shook my head. I was spent. Ken gently removed the wrist and knee restraints along with the ankle spreader bar. He held me close to him, cuddling me, all the while telling me how I was the sexiest woman in the world, and he was the luckiest man in the world.

We fell asleep that way. Ken holding me close to him, me snuggled against his chest still wearing my silicone body suit, waist cincher, stockings and heels. I woke up before he did. Conflicting thoughts raced through my mind. I imagined transitioning full time, becoming the woman of Ken's dreams. Would he want me as a transgender woman on a full-time basis or was the 'on-demand' fantasy what he wanted? I never, EVER had these thoughts when I was Luke. Luke never doubted his masculinity or his sexuality. I drifted back off to sleep; these were (imaginary?) problems to worry about later.

12