All Comments on 'Viva Las Vegas'

by Sheath1969

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 17 years ago
Yummy!

What a sexy Hotwife!

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 17 years ago
Very sexy

And I really enjoyed the conversational tone of the story. Just as if you really were relating it to one of your (very close) girlfriends.

z00timez00timeover 17 years ago
Lets see.

There are only two comments and they are bothh 100. We all know that is bullshit because lovimg wifes gets more attention then that. Lets see if this author has the balls to leave a not so great comment on the books. I dought it.

z00

TX CharlieTX Charlieover 17 years ago
Great Story

I liked the way you told this story and thank you for sharing it with us.

DavidSouthUKDavidSouthUKover 17 years ago
Good story from Sheath again.....

.....keep writing!

I didn't understand the point that Zoo was trying to make, even after I realised that he ment 'doubt' not 'dought'. So come on z00, what are you actually trying to say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed this

I enjoyed this, Sheath - especially when you were buggered at the end. Women who admit to liking it up the ass are a big turn on, as are you. Oh, and the story's well written too, but the writing wasn't at the forefront of mind, of course. Thanks for the dirty thrill!

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkabout 13 years ago
Excellent

I would love to say more but really what more can a man say when he's hard and wanting? More please?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Ditch the Bitch!

After what happened in Vegas,

the twat should just stay in Vegas!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sorry, But I'm Confused!

In the first part, Kate writes of missing "hubby" and feeling his big cock thrust into her, and other descriptions indicating the intended recipient is a male.

But then she concludes the missive with, "but I wish you were here to do me with your big double-headed toy...plus, I think my new friend could easily take care of both of us...". Hubby has a big double-headed dildo? Kate thinks her new male friend could take care of both Kate and her hubby?

Is the hubby bi? Or does the hubby like being penetrated anally by anything, man or dildo? Or is hubby a transitioning transexual? Or is "hubby" a woman and both Kate and Hubby are bisexual?

Or did the author have the dildo/lesbian idea while writing the story, and forget to remove the clearly male sex attributes of hubby at the beginning, to make the sex of "hubby" non specific enough so the author could surprise us with a lesbian ending? (Although if that's the case, Kate must be bi-sexual.)

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 5 years ago
What a woman!!

Nothing's more kinkier than when a woman sticks her finger up your ass while sucking you off,and lady,you get ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s just for that line you wrote about it! Love both your stories,please write more;)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Another

Another ridiculous wife turns into a whore in Vegas POS.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

★★★★★- (5-)

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

"I'll just give you the basics for now..."

Those were the "basics?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot bi-story does seem to like “Lance a Lot” even the 2 headed one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSheath1969@Sheath1969
Although I'm married, happily, I have a big imagination and a feeling there are a lot of things out there I might like to try (including bondage, forced sex, spanking, women, gbs, exhibitionism, and a few others). I like the idea of being a tight, well-lubricated, warm sheat...