Viva Sin City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Positions changed. Sadia sat up and crawled over to me and stretched out on me in a 69. I buried my face in her ass, and she took my cock in her mouth. Hilda knelt next to us and smeared Sadia's back with globs of poop, down into her ass crack, which I proceeded to lap up. Sadia, of course, hadn't shit yet, and this she decided to rectify now. She sat more directly up on my face and spread her ass cheeks wide apart, rubbing her asshole on my mouth. I circled my tongue all around her hole anticipating what was soon to follow. She strained and I could detect a turd peeking from her sphincter; I quickly got my mouth in position to receive it and soon it cascaded past my lips into my mouth. The similarity in taste and texture to the saved log of hers I had sampled earlier was uncanny, hardly a difference between them, this log being only warmer and fresher. It filled my mouth, and Sadia added to it with three additional smaller turds. She also peed a bit, the golden liquid trickling over my neck and chest to the bed.

Hilda immediately bent over my face and put one of the turds in her mouth. She spread most of the rest on my face, hair, and neck and also smeared some on her own tits and face. We kissed, a deep shit kiss, delighting in Sadia's logs. Sadia, meanwhile, had turned around and inserted my cock in her pussy, riding me for all I was worth. When Hilda and I finished kissing, Hilda sat on my chest facing Sadia and shit-kissed with her as well. All of us were lost in an alternate universe of sexual enthrallment, our beings focused strictly on the rapturous thrill we were experiencing, all the filth, the decadence overcoming us. It wasn't long before I erupted in Sadia's cunt, and as Hilda sucked her tits and Sadia fingered her own cunt, my cock still inside of her, she climaxed, too. We collapsed into a heap of arms and legs onto one another.

My head was spinning like I'd just gotten off a rollercoaster. One of Sadia's legs was lying across my chest while Hilda's torso was partly under my face. I grabbed both and held them close to me, kissing them. Hilda rubbed one of her hands through my hair and over my face, her other hand resting on Sadia's pussy. We stayed like that for quite a while, gradually regaining our strength and composure.

We rested and made small talk for a while, and then Hilda remembered there was a fourth log in the container we hadn't used yet, and it would be a shame not to put it to use.

Sadia grinned and said, "Sounds to me like somebody hasn't come yet and wants to, and is thinking how that log will make it happen."

Hilda smiled and maybe even blushed, though it was impossible to tell with all the shit that covered her, and denied it, even admitting she had come earlier "before you even got here, Sadia, a nice little orgasm."

Sadia jumped all over that response. "Little, see, there's the rub, she said 'little.' That just won't suffice, will it." Before she could answer, Sadia was reaching for the container and I was getting Hilda on her back. I spread her legs and put my mouth to her pussy and started licking her. Sadia took the log, broke it in half, and dangled it in front of Hilda's mouth, tempting her to suck it. The other half she gave to me to use on her pussy. I mushed it up and spread it all over her and began eating out her pussy in earnest. Hilda, overjoyed with this development, caressed her own tits with both hands, and then moved one down to her pussy, her fingers joining my mouth. When things got crowded there, I removed my mouth and inserted a finger deep up her cunt, while she rubbed her clit hard. Sadia continued to thrust the log into her mouth like a cock while sucking the other end herself, and with all that going on, Hilda soon spasmed several times, moaning and sighing in satisfaction.

We rested some more and then decided we'd better start cleaning up. We stripped the soiled sheets off the bed and put them in the black bag in the bathroom. Then we ran the tub, adding extra bubble bath liquid provided by the hotel ("I picked it myself," said Sadia, "because it's the most aromatic I could find."), and all three of us got in the shower. Halfway through showering I got out for a second to turn the tub off, and then finished showering. When we had the shit off us, all three of us got in the tub for a good soak. While we lazed in the water, enjoying the soothing sensations, the girls paid special attention to cleaning inside their pussies.

It was then that Sadia made her pitch.

"I have a proposition for you, if you're interested," she said, her tits and hair covered in soap bubbles. "For Friday night. There's a party of twelve booked into the Cleopatra Suite, and they've requested a scat show. Nothing fancy or elaborate, just like a warmup for them to get scatting themselves. Something for them to look at and get excited over. It would be the three of us. Two hours minimum, though you could stay as long as you like."

"Would it be interactive with them or do we scat-play separately?" Hilda asked.

"I know most of the people who'll be there," said Sadia, "have scatted with them before. No health issues, that's all been verified. They for the most part are middle-tier scatters, into it, but not totally obsessed like some people I could mention. Body smearing they like, tits and asses, but the rest would be like a typical straight orgy. They want to see us go all out, hold nothing back, so they can be mesmerized by what we do, but won't try to copy much of it themselves. They're a nice bunch of people, early forties, typical people-next-door types, but here looking for a good time a little beyond the normal boundaries. And loaded. That might be the best part: it's $10,000 for just the show, $20,000 if we intermingle."

"I say we intermingle," I stated, "and not because of the extra money."

Sadia laughed and said, "Based on what I just experienced with you, I'm not surprised to hear you say that. He's quite a find, Hilda."

"He actually found me, to be honest. Right place, right time. We seem to suit each other, don't we, hon."

"Perfectly," I replied.

Sadia smiled in agreement and said, "Well, what do you say? Can I count on you?"

Hilda and I looked at each other, and I enthusiastically nodded my head. "Sounds good to me," I said.

"Sure, Sadia," Hilda added, "we'd love to. James always wanted to participate with me in a scat show, so here's his chance."

"Good," Sadia said. "A variation of what we did just now together should satisfy everyone, we'll just spin it out a lot longer. No complaints about that, right?" We agreed with her there, and then she asked, "Just the show or mixing? Your call."

"I already told you what I'd like," I said. "How about you, Hilda?"

"You heard the man. All in. We'll split the money $13k for us, $7k for you."

"Thanks, Hilda, that's nice of you. The next time you're in town and it's not on the company dime, I'll treat you to a night out. Provided, of course..."

Hilda interrupted her there and laughed, "Yes, of course, we'll all scat together later." That made all of us laugh.

***

We fell into a routine over the next few days: attending the conference for most of the day, where we would often split up and then meet up again for a long lunch break; dining in the evening somewhere special; going to a show, maybe, or spending time in a casino; and then heading back to the hotel and time alone together. In addition to the light-blue minidress, Hilda also had brought a red single-shoulder deep cutout dress that showed her legs off beautifully as well as her breasts, just like the blue dress did. She wore one or the other of these two outfits at night, and she was pretty much the center of attention wherever she went.

We scatted in the bathtub together on Wednesday evening, both of us frantic with desire to do so, though wondering how much shit we'd have to play with after the night before with Sadia. We shit in each other's mouth from a kneeling position, not as much as we usually do, but adequate enough to pleasure us. I insisted we use most of it on Hilda. "Listen," I told her, "I love being smeared with shit, but even I have to admit that seeing you covered is a lot more erotic and thrilling." She relented, but only if she could slather my cock and suck me off. It turned out we had more than enough shit to nearly cover both of us, at least the most important parts. It was a very drawn out, leisurely session, and we made up for lack of quantity with quality usage. We spent a long time sitting in front of one another rolling logs in our hands and putting them in each other's mouth to suck and smearing shit on each other's face. I experimented with massaging her tits and ass, mainly, discovering just the amount and kneading force necessary to make her body gleam. I pissed in her mouth and on her tits, and was happy to see the shit was embedded enough on her skin that it didn't wash off.

We wanted to fuck, and I said, "Let's go over to that spot on the floor Sadia keeps pointing out; it'll give us more room and make her happy." I had Hilda kneel on a towel I brought with me, and I got behind her. I buried my face in her ass once again and tongued her asshole, fingering her pussy at the same time. I straightened up and pushed my cock into her cunt as she pushed back to swallow it in. We fucked like that for a long time and then I very slowly pulled out of her. I could feel her pussy walls grabbing me, as if trying to keep me inside her. When I was out, I reached for a small piece of log that was on the floor nearby and rubbed it along my cock, plastering it with it. Then I fucked her in the ass, her body collapsing onto her belly on the floor, my cock sliding deep inside her. She was tight and felt wonderful on my cock. Her moans grew louder and my balls pounded against her ass cheeks as I thrust in and out of her. I felt her shudder on my cock, and then I erupted, shooting several spurts of cum up her ass. When I pulled out of her, a small stream of liquidy shit mixed with my cum flowed out with me, and Hilda, almost in a crazed state of ravishment, turned around and said she needed to eat my cum and began licking it up off the plastic sheeting. It was astonishingly sensuous and thrilling to see her like that, and I made her share it with me in my mouth.

We decided that this would be our last scat session until the event on Friday, though we would still enjoy sex with each other when we wanted. We would even prepare for Friday by thinking about our diet for the next two days and taking a laxative or two when the time was appropriate. I was familiar with most of this routine, though Hilda had it down to a science due to her scat-show preparations. Both of us were primed and ready by the time Friday evening rolled along.

Sadia was already waiting for us when we got to the Cleopatra Suite a little after 10 p.m. She was wearing a pink-colored thong and nothing else. Everyone else in the suite was variously dressed, from camisoles and slips and black stockings to totally naked. A few pieces of furniture that had occupied the center of the room had been moved aside, exposing a large empty area, over which had been laid a large plastic cloth. A leather couch had also been draped with protective covering. Several towels were strategically placed as well.

Sadia took us into the bedroom where we could remove our clothes. "Everyone's here," she said, "and they appear eager to get started. I'll pick a spot near the middle of the floor so people can move all around us. Any ideas on how you want to start?"

I had been thinking about this and spoke up right away. "I'll lay down on my back and one of you sucks my cock while the other shits in my mouth."

Hilda chuckled, "Mr. Expert here has it all worked out. We'll just follow his lead."

"Nice and slow," Sadia reiterated. "They want to see us going to the extremes, and enjoying all of it, like we never want it to end."

"So what else is new?" I said. "Nothing hard about that."

"Everything is informal," Sadia stated. "When we go out we should mix with everyone, say hello, let them kiss us or touch us if they want, but not too sexually, not yet. They might sit real close to us during our show, maybe even ask to touch or even join in. Touching is okay, for me anyway, but I would discourage them from getting physically involved with us, tell them we'll do that later with them if they want."

Hilda grinned and noted, "Then again they might be so eager to start scatting or whatever themselves, they forget we're even there. But don't let that fool you, someone's eyes will be checking us out throughout the show. Probably the one who's paying us."

"I don't expect any trouble there," Sadia said. "I'm well-acquainted with the one paying us and as I mentioned, I've partied with some of this gang before, and they're a good bunch. Besides, I've got their credit card numbers from check-in." That was meant to be a joke, and we all laughed. Sadia continued speaking, "I've got a watch on and I'll confirm when the two hours are up. The after-show mixing is for another two hours, but might be more socializing than anything else."

"I hope not," I said.

Hilda chuckled again and said, "His goal is to fuck all the women and hopefully get a few of them to shit in his mouth."

"Someone's reading my mind again," I laughed. "It's scary how you can do that, Hilda."

"Oh, it's easy with that one-track mind of yours."

Hilda was wearing an aqua-colored thong, and I had on a black men's one that Hilda had thrown in our suitcase just before we left home. "I'm glad I brought that," she said, "though I thought you might be wearing it at the swimming pool late at night." The big question was whether Hilda and Sadia would wear heels or go barefoot. In my perfect world, for women of a certain age and within particular physical dimensions, it would be illegal to wear clothes or shoes of any sort, so when they decided to leave their shoes behind, I was happy.

A bar had been set up in one corner, and when we walked out, we headed for it, stopping to say hello to people and introducing ourselves. There were five couples (spouses or lovers), or so it seemed, and two others who had come alone. One couple was already scatting off to the side, her tits and arms nicely smeared in dark brown shit. We each got a drink at the bar and continued to interact with everyone. They were a friendly crowd, as Sadia had said, and very attractive. They were older than us by a decade or so, but the women were shapely and pretty, and very sexy. A few women put their arms around me and kissed me, and one naked woman pulled my head to her breasts for me to kiss while slipping her hand into the front of my thong. Despite Sadia's earlier warning, I didn't discourage either act. Her name was Rose, and I told her I would definitely see her again later.

Sadia found a good spot for us to do our show, and I lay down on my back on the floor. The two girls danced around me a bit and then removed their thongs. They knelt down by me and Sadia slipped my thong off as well, and took my cock in her mouth. Just about everybody had gathered around us, some sitting down only two or three feet away. We all had taken laxatives several hours earlier, and Hilda whispered to me that the urge to defecate was very strong now and wasn't I about to get a special treat! She straddled my chest facing my feet and then moved backwards until her ass was over my face. She squatted low and rested her asshole on my mouth. We maneuvered around until all was lined up just right, and I tongued her asshole, drenching the outside with my saliva and pushing through her sphincter as far as I could. She asked if I was ready and I said "Mm-hm," at which point she raised her ass off my mouth about twelve inches and strained her muscles slightly. A turd began inching through her sphincter and moving down towards my mouth; I opened up and in it slid. It was thick and long, a perfect log in my book, and tasted bittersweet but not strong. Hilda's shit was always delicious to me, and this was no exception. I took it out of my mouth so I could accommodate the next log to follow, just as thick and long as the first. After this she peed over the log in my mouth, which dribbled down my chin to my neck.

She left the log in my mouth where it was and took the first one she had produced, broke it in half, and spread one of the halves onto her tits and neck. Many in the audience were riveted to the action unfolding, sometimes whispering favorable observations to each other. One woman who was sitting close to my shoulder asked Hilda if she would put a small piece of her log in her mouth; Hilda tried ignoring her at first, but when she insisted, she was about to relent. A man interfered, however, and told her to leave us alone, that he had what she wanted. They moved off together, and I lost sight of them.

When her tits were covered, Hilda shared her log with me in my mouth, sucking it with me, and then proceeded to spread much of it on her neck and arms until they were covered. She did this slowly and deliberately as she straddled my body, enjoying the feel of it on her skin.

"You really like the way that feels, don't you?" another woman sitting nearby asked her. She said her name was Molly, and she, too, was massaging a small amount of shit on her own breasts. Where she got it from I couldn't say.

"I love it, Molly," Hilda responded. "It feels so creamy most of the time, and the smell is so intoxicating."

"I know, and so filthy, too," Molly admitted. "I think I like the filthiness of it most, the thought of doing something so disgusting to myself and craving it so much. Your hands are so lathered in your shit, you wouldn't mind touching my tits with them, would you, make them dirtier than they are?"

Hilda looked at me and then back at Sadia, pondered for a second, and said, "I think I'm just going to ignore that advice you gave, Sadia."

.

"Good idea," I told her. Sadia didn't say anything, maybe because she was too busy sucking my cock.

Hilda reached her hands out to Molly's tits, wiping them thoroughly on her and on her torso as well. To Hilda's surprise, Molly took one of her hands and rubbed it on her face, licking her fingers off. She was really into it, loved smearing Hilda's dirty hands all over her.

"Listen," Molly said speaking to all of us, "I know you're in the middle of your show, but if you let me get dirty with you, I can make a nice contribution. Sadia, we've scatted together before, what do you say?" Sadia had temporarily ceased sucking me to hear Molly out and had a chance to look around. Most people were already involved in some serious scat play with one another, groups of three or more defecating on each other, sometimes in someone's mouth, and smearing shit everywhere. This, from the surprised look on Sadia's face, hadn't been the case in the past.

"What's going on, Molly?" Sadia asked. "I don't remember you all being this gung-ho with scat play before."

"Dedication and practice, I guess you might say," Molly chuckled. "We started having more scat parties with each other until we were almost like one of those scat clubs you hear about, and the desire to be filthy just skyrocketed. We also had the good fortune to meet Gianna and Ray, she's the redhead over there, and he's around somewhere, he's got a goatee that all the women love, there he is. If they look familiar it's because you've seen scat videos of them online, they're big into that, and they have a few of the rest of us doing that, too. Some didn't like how we were progressing in leaps and bounds and left, but those of us who stayed, well, without meaning to brag, are close to giving the likes of you and your two companions" (she meant Hilda and me, of course) "a run for your money."

"I can see that. I wonder why Terrance hired me for a scat show?" Sadia asked. "I thought we'd be an inspiration for you all, but it looks like you don't need much of that."