Viva Sin City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sadia, Sadia," Molly uttered soothingly, taking Sadia's hand and kissing it once. "We all love you, love how you treat us here, and you're always an inspiration. You three will help keep the juices flowing for all of us, I'm sure. I just hope you're willing to join in and scat with us as much as you would with each other."

"I certainly am," I assured her. "In fact, I think we all are."

"Good," replied Molly. "Keep doing what you were doing and then come join us. I would promise we'll try not to interfere with your show, but I'd be lying. Have fun with us, okay?"

Sadia looked at us and there suddenly appeared a fire in her eyes. Hilda saw it, too, and seemed to instinctively know what Sadia was thinking. "Molly," Sadia suddenly said, determination in her voice, "I'm really happy to hear what you just told us, happy that many of you find scatting so rewarding and exciting. But beneath your words I can't help but feel challenged. So in that spirit, we are going to put on the best fucking scat show you've ever seen, and you're going to be part of it. Maybe others will join in later, but, you're up first." Then to Hilda and me she added, "Come on. Let's move over there more in the middle of things. Remember the other night, how wonderful that was? Well, that was just a springboard for what I'm imagining right now, a warm-up drill. Got me?"

I felt ready to burst. "I fucking read you loud and clear, Sadia," I bellowed.

Hilda laughed. "Oh, shit. Where's my seat belt!"

Sadia snapped at her. "I've seen you in scat shows in this town before, bitch, so I know the last thing you'd want is a seat belt to hold you back."

Still laughing, Hilda gave her a left-handed military salute and said, "Yes, ma'am."

The four of us crawled over a bit to nearly the center of the room. "Have you ever shit in anyone's mouth yet, Molly?" Sadia asked.

"No, not really, just on..."

"That's fine, because now you're going to. Right in mine. Come here and suck my tits, I want to fucking eat your pussy and ass until you're ready to shit." Hilda sat in front of me, most of her body from the waist up in front and her arms already coated in poop. Molly was kneeling next to Sadia sucking her tits, and Hilda moved up to Sadia's face, offering her shit-covered tits to her. Sadia sucked them greedily and then told Hilda to let Molly have a taste. Molly enthusiastically licked her nipples and tongued all around the flesh until the lower half of her face was covered in shit. With Sadia's help Molly arranged herself, her ass specifically, over Sadia's face and Sadia began licking her pussy and asshole. Hilda straddled Sadia's lower body facing Molly, and both caressed the other's tits in between sucking them. I stood up next to them, my cock at mouth level, and they took turns sucking me and slathering my cock with shit.

Others began to reassemble around us, especially after Molly started shitting in Sadia's mouth. Molly's partner, Ken, excited to see her smeared with so much shit already and such an integral part of our proceedings, knelt at the top of Sadia's head, his mouth right next to hers, licking Molly's log as it entered Sadia's mouth. This was another scene Sadia could hardly imagine occurring in the past, Ken sucking Molly's log with her. After they shared, he broke part of it off and offered it to Molly, and they both sucked it like a cock. He finally had her spit it out in his hands and he used it to coat the rest of her face and shoulders.

Seeing Hilda still kneeling across Sadia's lower body, I crawled up behind her and kissed her ass, burying my face and tongue in her cavern. I tongue-fucked her asshole getting it nice and wet, and then rammed my cock inside. It slid in effortlessly and she pushed back so I would go in deep. My fucking her ass stimulated her and when I pulled out briefly another two turds swam out of her onto the floor. I picked one up and smeared her ass with it, soon to be aided in that endeavor by Rose, the woman I had met earlier. She smiled at me, part of her face covered in shit as well as her tits, and kissed me before putting her hand on Hilda's ass to help me spread her poop around. She stuck her tongue in Hilda's asshole, wiping her face all through her crack, and then kissed me again.

Seeing the second turd on the floor, Rose grabbed it and smeared it on her own ass, totally covering it in dark brown luxuriousness, pushing pieces of it up her hole. When finished she stood and stepped over Sadia's body behind Hilda and rubbed her filthy ass up and down my face. I spread her ass cheeks wide apart and stuck my tongue up her ass, only to feel the shit she'd rammed up there come rushing out onto my tongue. I was in ecstasy. I savored it for a while and then spit most of it out and coated her back with it.

So, for the second time, it seemed, we had tried to present a scat show, one that would be exceptionally nasty and messy, and our audience refused to cooperate and insisted on participating with us. Less than an hour had gone by and already a full-fledged scat orgy was taking place in the Cleopatra Suite. During a short break, as Sadia sat with me and we painted each other's faces in brown waste, she reiterated how pleasantly surprised she was with how much everyone was into scatting now. "See that blonde woman with the large pink rose tattoo on her forearm, that's Celia, and she used to be one of the most reluctant to get dirty in the past; it took her quite a while and not a few gin-and-tonics to get her even a little dirty. Now look at her." She was sitting on her husband's cock, both of them almost completely plastered in shit, sucking on a log in one hand while smudging her face with another log in the other. She looked radiant and having the time of her life.

Hilda was with two women at the time, the redhead Gianna and a woman who had bubble gum-pink dyed hair whose name we didn't know. Hilda was lying on her back, the other two sitting on either side of her, with a huge pile of pasty shit on her upper belly just below her tits that the three of them were dipping their fingers into and spreading on each other. They were engaged in a lively conversation with lots of laughter, until Gianna put her face right into the pile as if it were a cream pie in a silent movie comedy and then kissed the pink-haired woman smack on the lips, tongues out. The kiss lasted a long time, and Hilda contributed by taking some of the shit in her hand and wiping it in their mouths when they ran low. Amazing. It seemed as if roles had switched, with our audience putting on the filthy scat show and we becoming their spectators.

I also saw something that I'd rarely seen before, though Sadia said it was more common now at scat orgies, and that was two guys getting it on, although it seemed part of a bisexual hookup with two women. One guy, Anthony, was fucking Doug in the ass while Doug lay on his back with Olivia stretched out on top of him sucking his cock. Lying next to Anthony was Rose, who would finger and sometimes lick his asshole and also suck his cock when he withdrew from Doug's ass. Anthony eventually came in Doug's ass, and as Rose ate his creampie, Doug came in Olivia's mouth.

As at all good parties, everyone was having so much fun the time flew by. Our four hours were up, however, and we could leave now if we wanted. Sadia went to speak to Terrance to make sure all was well.

"Either Sadia is just a very savvy businesswoman, determined to keep whoever's paying her happy," I said to Hilda, who was sitting next to me in my arms while we waited, "or she and Terrance are special in some way; they were really hot together earlier. She ate his ass out brilliantly and took all his shit right in her mouth. It looked like she swallowed it, too."

"Sadia loves scatting so much, it's hard to tell," Hilda replied.

Sadia finished talking with Terrance, hugged and kissed him, and came over to us.

"Everything okay?" Hilda asked.

"I was a little worried he might not have liked that we didn't do a two-hour show, despite everyone interrupting us, but he said our mixing with everyone so nicely made up for it."

"So, there's no problem with the money," Hilda said.

"No. In fact, he's going to pay a little extra so we can split it $7k each and also give more to the maids. I think he had a good run at one of the craps tables the other night, which has made him feel generous. I like Terrance a lot; he's a good guy."

Hilda and I smiled a little at each other.

"You can shower and leave whenever you want," Sadia said to us. "I'll catch you tomorrow with the money. I think I'm going to stay."

"What do you say, mister," Hilda said to me. "Stay or leave? Did you fuck all the women yet and eat their shit as planned?"

"Who is that woman with the pink hair you were with? I haven't fucked or eaten her shit yet."

Hilda smiled devilishly and said, "Good question. Nobody seems to know her name. She might be a ringer, Sadia. Maybe a spy planted by the suits who own this place who have heard all about your scat-queen reputation and the filthy parties you allow here."

"Don't worry," I said, playing along with Hilda's joke. "I'll find out who she is. Just before I let her drop her shit in my mouth, I'll force her to tell."

"There you go, Sadia," Hilda assured her, grinning, "Wonder Boy, my fabulous shit lover, to the rescue." Then she turned to me and added, "Speaking of which, I hope you have some shit you'd like dropping in my mouth. You haven't done that yet. I'd like that."

I put a really concerned, perplexed look on my face and said, "You're making me choose between Ms. Pink Hair and you. So unfair, Hilda. Really."

"Fuck him." Sadia said to Hilda, referring to me. "Let's you and I go over to Terrance, he'll give us all the shit we want."

Hilda went to stand up and, of course, I pulled her down again. "Not so fast, lady. Get over here." I held her close to me and kissed her. "It just so happens I might have what you want, but you'll have to work for it."

"Work, how?" she asked smiling.

"Tongue and finger work, lots of digging with both."

"In my favorite gold field?" she asked happily.

"Of course." I looked up for a second and noticed that the couch was unoccupied, and an idea flashed across my mind. "I have an idea," I told Hilda. "Come with me." We made our way over to the couch.

"You know that video you love so much," I said, "the one where the one girl shits in the other girl's mouth while kneeling on a couch? Why don't we do the same thing here. I'll be the shitter." Hilda smiled and agreed that would be great. I knelt on the couch and she knelt behind me. She ran her hands all over my ass, pulling my cheeks apart, and then started licking me. "Don't forget your fingers," I reminded her, and she inserted one and then another into my rectum, stimulating me. After a few minutes I told her I was ready and she lay on the floor, her mouth a few feet below my ass. Having defecated earlier with Sadia I knew I didn't have a lot left to give, but could feel I had some and it was on its way out. It was more than I thought I had, in fact, and consisted of two medium-sized logs, maybe four inches each, and both landed in Hilda's mouth. She put one of her hands to them to keep them in place, and almost instinctively fingered her pussy with the other one. I got off the couch to join her. I lay partly on top of her and we began sharing the turds immediately. They were semi-soft, dark brown, and we both relished their taste and texture.

Suddenly I heard a voice. "That looks so delicious, Hilda. That whole scene was beautiful on the couch, so fucking sexy. I love it when my girlfriend does that with me. I'm Nina, by the way; I'm not sure I told you that earlier." She was the pink-haired woman, though quite a bit of her hair no longer showed pink and like her hair, her body was mostly covered in shit as well.

"I'm James," I told her.

"Yes, I know. Everybody here knows both your names now."

Hilda removed the log from her mouth and said, "James was just talking about you, Nina, deciding whether to hit on you or not."

"Really? That's nice, James. I hope you would have. Can I share some of that shit with you?" Before we could say anything she was licking the turds that Hilda and I both now held in our fingers. She held my hand and inserted the log into her mouth before grabbing it with her own hand and sliding it in and out sucking on it. Hilda went back to sucking her log, and Nina shared with me.

"Mmm, I love the taste of this, don't you?" Nina asked. "It makes my pussy want to explode."

"Hilda and I love it, too," I said. "It's our favorite thing to do." Then Hilda did a very sexy thing. With what was left of her log, she took it and wiped it slowly and sensuously across the top and front of her head and then down across her face, smearing the softened shit onto herself. She moaned softly as she did it. Seeing this, Nina reacted wildly, putting her face to Hilda's, telling her how incredible that looked, and kissed her repeatedly on her face. Hilda kissed her back, rubbing her face all over Nina's. The two women embraced, caressed each other, sucked each other's tits, fingered one another's pussies.

Nina began saying something, sounding not quite coherent in her ecstatic state, something about Molly receiving most but not all of her shit earlier, that there was still more inside of her, and she was going to give it to Hilda right then. She got off Hilda and squatted next to her, put her hand under her ass, and defecated a creamy log into her hand. She was going to smear it on Hilda's body, but I grabbed her hand and asked her to put it in my mouth instead.

"Do it, Nina," Hilda implored her, smiling. "He told me he wondered what your shit tasted like. I'm sure he wants to fuck you, too."

"Always happy to oblige," Nina said grinning, and breaking her offering in two, wiped half of it on my mouth, pushing her fingers inside. She tasted fruity sweet and pasty-like, and the smell was delectable. She spread the other piece on my cock, getting it hard as she stroked it. I urged her onto her knees in front of me, and with the remnants in her hand she coated her ass and between her legs with it, especially her pussy and asshole. I licked her holes to get them nice and wet, delighted with her taste and the filthiness we were indulging in, and then I inserted my cock into her. I plowed first into her asshole and after several thrusts I switched to her pussy, and then back again.

Hilda lay on her back in front of Nina and arranged her pussy at her mouth level. With the leftover pieces of my log in her hand, she coated her pussy with them and arched her back so Nina would have no trouble eating her out. After fucking her back and forth between her holes several times, I decided to remain in her ass. Our breathing rate increased greatly and Hilda and Nina were moaning loudly when within seconds of each other we all came, my cum shooting into Nina's rectum. As Hilda came she squirted into Nina's face, drenching her. Nina said that was the first time anyone had ever done that to her, and she loved it. She loved drinking piss and this was just like it. In fact, she asked if either of us had to pee and if so would we do it on her, and we both ended up accommodating her. Nina was a hot scat-loving bitch, no doubt about that, and we spent more time with her and also with Olivia and Doug. Doug was truly bisexual and relished getting it on with men, often with Olivia joining in. Once, while Hilda was engaged in a threesome with Rose and Sadia next to us, Olivia ate my ass out while Doug sucked me off, a first for me. We had a magnificent time at this scat orgy and ended up staying much longer than the four hours required. It was already dawn by the time we made it back to our room.

***

The next day, our last full one, we slept until noon. We ordered breakfast through room service and decided to spend the afternoon, now that the conference was over, poolside. We were enjoying our breakfast in bed when there was a knock at the door, and it was Sadia with the money promised us for the show the night before.

"How's the Cleopatra Suite?" I asked. "Did it survive the mess we all made?"

"Yeah, no major problems," she replied. "Everybody had a great time; you two made quite an impression."

"It was fun," Hilda said. "I've usually never mixed in with the crowd during a scat show, but that was fun."

Sadia glanced at a wedge of toast Hilda had left on her plate and asked her if she minded as she picked it up. "I'm starving and haven't had a chance to eat anything yet."

Hilda asked her, "Can you stay for a while?" Then she raised the sheets off of her, revealing her naked body. "Come sit on the bed with us."

"Fuck, don't tempt me like that. You know I'd love to, but it's crazy downstairs today and I have to get back."

"Maybe later tonight?" Hilda offered.

"Yes, Sadia, that would be great," I put in.

"I'll see, but I can't promise. I'll call you, okay?" We said that would be fine and she left.

I looked at the money which was nicely folded in a manila envelope. I told Hilda we must be two of the lucky few who leave Las Vegas with more money than they came with.

"You know that ugly couch you have?" she declared. "Some of that money is going toward replacing it."

"You don't like the couch? It's great for scatting on. Leather, soft, nice and big..."

"And ugly. I'm sure they make scat-friendly couches that look nicer than that one."

"I'll check it out on Amazon. I'll search 'scat-friendly couches,' see what they have."

We finally got up to put our bathing suits on. Hilda wore a turquoise bikini that was so tiny I joked that I needed a magnifying glass to tell what color it was. She told me not to look if I didn't like it, which, of course, was missing my point completely: how could I ever stop looking! We commandeered two chaise longues and ordered two pina coladas, ready to laze away the afternoon. We decided that later that evening Hilda would don that light-blue minidress again and we would go to one of the mega-hotels and spend some time and money in its casino. We compromised on the amount of new-earned money we would allow ourselves to splurge (throw away was the term I used), though Hilda reminded me how it would be worth it getting to show off that dress again and how much of her body it didn't cover up, which was plenty. It was hard not to agree with that. We also talked a little about the Farallon Conference, which we both thought was rather a disappointment.

"If Garrett wants to send some people from the office next year, tell him to pick someone else," Hilda said. "Unless..."

"Unless what?" I asked.

"Well, I was talking to Molly last night and she said they all come to Vegas at least once a year, often twice, to scat at Sadia's hotel. If the Farallon is the same time they're all going to be here, then he can send us."

"Maybe I'll get in touch with the Farallon organizers and give them Molly's number so they can arrange an appropriate time. Save us the hassle."

Hilda looked at me and laughed. "You're just full of brilliant ideas today, aren't you?"

"That's why you like me so much, isn't it? I mean why else?"

"Exactly," she laughed. "You're just lucky all these people are around or I'd take a big bite on your ass."

"Now who's got a brilliant idea?" I said and leaned over to give her a smooch.