Viva The Waiter

Story Info
More than meets the eye-what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
5k words
4.65
5.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers

Viva el camarero

I met The Waiter at a popular Italian restaurant while on that same trip to Las Vegas where I had my one-of-a-kind massage -- my one hell of an Erotic Massage.

I love this particular restaurant's food. I was also by myself which gave me time to leisurely do some people watching. I have a successful investment consulting business back home and was in town brushing up on my options trading skills to add another dimension to my services.

So during the day I was spending my time in the classroom, at the ballroom of the hotel, feeding and challenging my mind. During the night I was spending my time in another, more physically gratifying way, feeding and challenging my body.

What better place to do this than in the city that never sleeps, the city who's unofficial motto is "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

I was sitting alone at a small table by a window. I had a good view of both the restaurant clientele and the people traffic walking by outside.

As I glanced over the menu I was also letting my gaze roam over the various dinner guests, assessing potential possibilities. Deciding what I was in the mood for tonight. Just day-dreaming after a long day in the classroom. At some level I guess I already knew what I was going to order... what my body needed...

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed him.

The Waiter. El Camarero.

Looking sharp.

Looking fine.

Looking appealing.

Ahh, I could see there was a strong possibility I was going to be enjoying more than just a good meal tonight. I have always been a good judge of character. I have always had the ability to quickly read other people; often knowing how they were going to react, even before they did.

I also could tell he was checking me out.

I have moderately long, stylish, blond hair, subtle, refined features with sparkling eyes, a dazzling smile, lithe body, slender hips, and long slim legs, and an engaging personality.

He approached. Smiled. Asked what I had decided.

A loaded question?

I returned the smile. My eyes never leaving his. Without looking at the menu I told him what I would like... for dinner. But I didn't tell him what I had decided.

Not just yet.

He picked up on my look... on how I replied to his question. He said that was a good choice... and that I wouldn't be disappointed. Letting the double entendre hang in the air for several seconds. Both of us on the same wave length.

I like it when people are that sharp; where there is instant understanding. Now I knew I was definitely going to enjoy this meal tonight. I also wondered what else was on the menu, even though I knew it by heart.

As he walked away, I noticed how he seemed to glide across the floor. His slight body sending waves of electricity, clearing the way as he walked. He was lean in an alluring way. He was lithe and firm.

There was a gracefulness in his movements, that gave off a aura of confidence.

It was hard to put into words what I was seeing. it was more of a persona, more of a feeling, more of a vibe... something that was very appealing.

Let's just say, I liked what I saw. I was definitely intrigued. My curiosity was strongly aroused.

Another server delivered my order but The Waiter soon stopped by, checking up on me, to make sure everything was to my liking.

Yes, indeed, it was.

A while later I caught his eye again. He came over. I said I hoped I wasn't keeping him away from his duties. Knowing I wasn't.

He confirmed this, letting me know there was a lull in the activity right now. I told him I was in town for a seminar and was hoping he could help me out.

He raised his eyebrows, showing off his beautiful, dark eyes. I noticed his pupils dilating. Often a sign for sexual arousal or interest.

He caught my hidden meaning. I was liking this guy even more. So I just naturally got to my point.

I told him where I was staying and asked when he got off work. He gave a quick glance around. No one was watching or listening to us. He leaned in slightly and said he was just nearing the end of his shift. He gave me the name of a bar located next door and said to meet him there in 30 minutes.

My lucky streak in Vegas was about to continue.

A little over half an hour later he walked into the bar, glanced around, saw me sitting off to the side in a booth. With a smile and a nod of his head, he sauntered over... gliding along like before. Dim lights, mellow music, people chatting... typical ambient noises for a bar in Las Vegas, or anywhere for that matter. This slim, hot waiter was floating over to sit with me.

We ordered beer. We talked. We exchanged basic information about each other. We were getting comfortable. There was instant rapport. Another round of drinks. It was one of those times that after meeting someone for the fist time, there was an instant attraction. An atmosphere of trust and compatibility. Sympatico.

He was working his way through college. Earning money as a waiter but also doing some options trading on the side. What a coincidence. That led us into a nice discussion of the stock market, my business background, and our success and failures as options traders. It turned out we had similar game plans and trading strategies. Our successes far outweighing any losses.

At some point I happened to mention that I got a really nice, relaxing, and very hot massage the other night. He looked closely at me and asked if it was a good experience, saying it could be hit or miss here. I described the experience, letting him know it was one of the most erotic massage experiences I have ever had.

He smiled knowingly. He said I must mean such and such, and said a name I didn't recognize. I told my waiter friend that I never got the guys name. I started to describe him and The Waiter finished his description. I looked at him like he was psychic. He laughed. He said he knew who I meant. In fact, he said I probably won't believe this but he and the masseuse roomed together their first year at the University.

It's a small world. We both laughed.

As a non sequitur, I asked if he had ever been to Disneyland. He looked curiously at me and we just let that comment go.

Not only was this guy hot, he was funny, quick, perceptive and had a solid head on his sweet looking shoulders.

Lean, hot, cute, intelligent, and sharp as a whip.

Now why was my unconscious mind thinking of that... a whip?

Very interesting.

Possibly revealing.

Very appealing.

I let him know I was attracted to him, telling him why. His face blushed ever so slightly at the compliment.

I could see it in his eyes. I noticed his pupils widen again, showing a little more arousal.

A pause. Letting this all sink in.

I asked if he would like to come back to my room.

Not waiting for any verbal reply, I got up, paid the check and we walked out together, into the warm Vegas evening.

As we walked to my hotel I glanced over at him. He looked back with his piercing, inquisitive eyes. There was something alluring about him.

In a short period of time we had shared many of the same interests and opinions; we were communicating so well that we practically read each other's minds.

I was tempted to take his hand... hesitating a moment.

He smiled in a quiet but serious way, and not paying any attention to the people around us, he reached over and took my hand into his.

It seemed like the natural thing to do.

Sympatico.

My room was a suite with a large sitting room, a private bedroom with spectacular views of the strip. The refrigerator was stocked with various things to drink and snack on. I had a craving for something else. I ordered a plate of fresh fruit from room service.

I asked if he would like to clean up, maybe take a shower, I smiled and indicated the large, fluffy hotel robes. He laughed. He said that might be a good idea, after work and all...

I started to undress him. There was a knock at the door. I had momentarily forgotten about room service and our fruit.

I left the waiter, My Waiter, standing half naked in the middle of the room. I opened the door. The room service attendant carried in the plate of fresh fruit. He paused a moment, his eyes widening as he noticed my half clothed guest.

I indicated where he could put the plate of fresh fruit. He had to walk around my half naked waiter to get to the table. I don't think his eyes left my guest for a moment other than to navigate the short distance.

I gave him a generous tip and asked him how long his shift was, indicating that we might like something else later. He said he was on for just a few more hours and was at my service.

My Waiter and I exchanged a quick glance. Our room service attendant noticed. He looked back and forth at both of us, glanced once more at my waiter's half naked body, sheepishly smiled and left. Sweet guy.

I returned to what I was doing before our fruit arrived.

I slowly removed the rest of My Waiter's clothes. He was standing naked. Gorgeous body. Disarming smile. Becoming aroused.

I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. I indicated the way to the bathroom and shower with my eyes. I followed him in. My suite had an oversized shower stall with multiple shower heads and a long shower attachment that could be used in many different ways, reaching many different parts of the body. I think you get the picture.

I liked to stay at the best places when I traveled and this place was pretty swanky. I mean they had the foresight to have those two large fluffy robes waiting for me... :)

I watched him start his shower.

I liked what I saw.

I undressed.

I joined him.

The bathroom was steaming up.

We were following suit.

I lathered his supple body with soap. Taking my time. Spending time on certain parts of his body. Parts that I figured needed extra attention.

He said I was good with my hands. He stayed lathered up and started in on me. When we were both slick and slippery, we embraced. We locked lips. Our arms around each other. Our bodies were rubbing against each other.

Bodies sliding against each other, skin tingling, fingers roaming, hands massaging, room steaming, bodies arousing, hunger growing, water flowing over our aroused bodies.

We kissed.

Deeply.

Passionately.

Letting our tongues play with each others lips and mouth. Tongues touching, playing with each other.

Letting the water rinse the soap from our bodies.

Exploring... growing more aroused. Steaming...

I let my lips work their way down his glistening body. Tasting his delicious body. Licking his erect nipples. Playing with them, licking them, sucking them, feeling them become even larger and harder in my mouth.

Sweet.

I moved my lips down over his hard, flat stomach. Following the ridges in between his muscles. Working my way down to his trimmed, hard cock, his nicely shaped soft balls. Licking, sucking, feeling him with my mouth. Letting him grow harder with anticipation as the shower washed over our tingling bodies.

Playing with him.

Taking him inside my warm, wet mouth. His warm, hard, wet cock, sliding inside my mouth. Taking my time, enjoying the moment.

Playing with him as I was stroking him with my mouth. Deeper. Swallowing him whole. As far as I could go. Water rushing over us as the passion was rushing inside of us.

This was so hot... so erotic...

He started to spasm. His cock seemed to grow inside my mouth. He couldn't hold back even if he wanted to. He started thrusting inside my mouth as he was shooting his warm cum inside me. I was swallowing him. I was swallowing his cum. He was having a gigantic climax.

I didn't want it to end. I let him grow semi soft, his cock still inside my mouth. I looked up at his closed eyes. They opened, he looked down at me.

What a look.

I let him slip out of my mouth. I slowly worked my way back up his beautiful, glistening body. Over his flat stomach, his erect nipples, his hard chest, his sweet neck, tasting the nectar of his lips. The delicious drink of the Greek gods.

We paused. Took a breath. Eye to eye. Body to body. Skin to skin. Lips to lips. Letting the water rinse over us... cleansing, refreshing, rejuvenating, arousing.

I kissed him on the lips as I reached behind us and turned the water off.

We stood there, panting, embracing, kissing... if we did nothing else tonight we both would have been deeply satisfied.

Our warm, clean bodies seductively touching.

It was one of those moments... time seemed to stand still... our wet, passionate embrace said it all.

We exited the shower, toweled each other off. Gentle, caring, loving, passion growing.

I was still rock hard. He was becoming aroused again and growing just as hard. The ohhh so sweet niceness of youth. Having the ability to recover quickly and have multiple organisms in a short period of time.

So hot, so arousing, so exciting.

It was time for some other refreshment. The fresh plate of fruit was waiting for us. Still cool, sitting on ice, juicy, succulent, refreshing.

We put on our soft, fluffy, warm robes. Ate some fresh fruit. We thought of our somewhat shy room service delivery boy.

I placed a large strawberry in my mouth. Leaned in to my new friend. I opened up his robe, exposing his lean, fit body, his nicely shaped chest. I let my lips, holding the juicy strawberry, touch his lips. I squeezed my mouth. The juice ran down his chin, over the smooth skin of his chiseled chest.

We kissed, savoring the taste. I licked the juice from his chest, from his hard nipples, from his hot tingling skin. The cooling juice, my hot tongue, the arousing experience... it was turning us on like wild fire.

My new friend liked this. He liked it a lot. He let me know my doing the same thing to me.

Another large juicy strawberry in his mouth.

The opening of my robe, exposing my smooth, well defined chest.

Our lips meeting. The juice flowing. My nipples hardening. The licking, the sucking, the savoring. The juice running all the way down my stomach.

His lips following the juicy trail. All the way down. His mouth finding my very hard, erect cock. Slowly taking me inside his warm, moist mouth. Licking, teasing, tasting. His mouth sliding, gliding over my aroused cock. Taking me deeper inside. Letting his throat swallow me whole.

Sucking in and out. Letting his mouth and throat taste and tease, bringing me to the point of no return.

Strawberry juice running down from my open mouth, over my chest, down my flat stomach, to my wet, hot cock. His tongue, his lips, his mouth taking me deep inside. Holding me as I started to jerk my hips. I was moaning as I started cumming in his mouth, down his throat... he was swallowing me whole, he was swallowing my hot cum, mixed with our juicy strawberries.

Me cumming, him swallowing, me panting and moaning, he tasting and swallowing.

The fruit plate was a very good idea.

So good in fact, that we decided, almost at the same time, to order a second helping. Like minds thinking alike again.

Our room service delivery was just as prompt as the first time.

We invited him in. Closed the door. I took the fresh plate of fruit from his hands and set it down. He took a look around, taking in the whole scene. His eyes wide... open, wondering, enquiring, anticipating...

He noticed our open robes, our exposed bodies, the remains of strawberry juice on our hot chests, flat stomachs and and exposed cocks. Our still aroused cocks.

He licked his lips. That said it all.

I leaned in, whispered into his ear, asking if he had some free time. He said yes. In fact he had just ended his shift. We were his last delivery. He was on his own time now. But had to get home at some point since he had an early shift in the morning.

How sweet. How nice. Good timing.

I kissed his neck, unbuttoned his shirt. My Waiter friend was at his back, reaching around, undoing his pants and lowering them to the floor. We helped him off with his shirt and shoes.

He was standing naked in front of us. Totally exposed, totally aroused. Totally astonished at what he was allowing to happen to him.

I added to the surprise by kissing him on the lips. His eyes popped open even wider. He flicked his tongue out in an automatic response. His tongue touched my lips. I opened my mouth. His tongue slipped inside. My tongue met his. Moist, sweet, enticing, erotic.

The Waiter reached around from behind. He felt the smooth stomach of our room server. Moved his hands down to the slender, hard cock of our server. The Waiter kissed him on the back of the neck, causing goose bumps and a shiver.

Being kissed on the mouth and back of the neck while having his cock stroked all at the same time was almost too much.

Almost.

We both sensed the heated arousal and slowed things down, not wanting our new friend to cum too quickly. We had other plans for him tonight.

This was all happening on the spur of the moment. We were riding the wave of our mutual unspoken grasp of the situation.

Sympatico indeed.

We offered him a strawberry. I placed it inside his mouth. We watched him chew.

We both looked at our slim, cute room service attendant and started to laugh. It was more of a giggle. Knowing what the strawberry meant to us. He didn't catch the meaning at first but joined in the laughter anyway. It was contagious. We were all in this together right now.

Regaining some composure, I turned our new friend around so he was facing The Waiter who leaned in and kissed our new friend on the lips. There was still a taste of strawberry on both their lips. I gave him a kiss on the side of his neck, noticing him shiver again.

He was still hard with arousal. We all were. Hard cocks, smooth bodies, roaming hands. Exploring our new field of play.

He was facing away from me now. I rested my hands on his slim hips. I moved my hands down to his small, firm, sexy bottom. Feeling the soft skin, letting my fingers feel inside his ass cheeks, touching his tight and sweet opening. This was a very sweet looking ass that felt so soft to my touch.

The Waiter was kissing our new friend... deeply and passionately. I picked up a bottle of lube, squirted some on my hands and began to massage our cute boy's bottom. He tensed, only for a moment when he felt the cool lotion touch his hot skin. As he relaxed I worked my way around and onto my objective, letting my fingers play with his puckered opening.

More lube, more playing, massaging, probing until finally penetrating him with my finger. He let out a gasp, smothered by a kiss, made a small, moaning sound that came from deep in this throat. A whimper almost.

This was so hot. My cock was aching with pleasure.

More lube, more probing, more fingers. More meowing.

I put lotion on my stirring cock. I positioned myself at his opening. I slowly applied pressure. I felt him stiffen. I whispered in his ear to relax. The Waiter placed his hands on our server's face, looked him in the eyes, gave him a reassuring smile and kissed him deeply.

Their tongues touched. At the same time I pushed inside sending an electrical current running from one opening to another, up and and down his spine... from the tip of his tongue to his opening asshole. His body shivered. The hair on his skin stood on end. He arched his back as I pushed deeper inside.

I was so turned on by all of this. I was so hard. He was so turned on. He was so hot. I slowly began to push deeper inside this lovely boy's ass. Slowly gliding inside, taking my time, letting him adjust to each new movement... all the way inside... buried deep. My front was now touching his smooth back.

This was so hot. This was so erotic.

I now began to slowly fuck this fresh, hot, sweet, small, smooth, bottom.

jerseygb
jerseygb
36 Followers
12