Viva The Waiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smooth stroking. Slowly building up a rhythm. I could feel our bodies moving in unison. The Waiter's and our new friends cocks were touching, rubbing, arousing each other even more.

This was soooo hot.

Fucking, kissing, caressing, moaning...

I started picking up the pace. Fucking our new friend's bottom faster, with more urgency. Building to a tumultuous climax. Grunting, panting, moaning... it wasn't clear who was making what noise. Building to a sexual frenzy.

Release. Cumming. Deep inside this beautiful bottom. Holding him tight as I let the last out.

Softening, embracing, then slowing pulling out. Deeper embrace. All three of us. I was satiated, for the moment at least. But my two sexual partners were hot, horny and ready for more action.

Oh, boy.

I let The Waiter take over. He took our new friend by the hand. Led him into the bedroom. Laid him on the bed. Taking him from one fucking right into another without a break.

He asked our room server if he was more comfortable on his back or on his stomach. Our new friend said he really didn't know. This was all pretty new to him.

Oh, boy, oh boy.

The Waiter had him lay on his back. He wanted to watch his cute, sweet face as he continued the fucking I had started. He positioned himself between the servers legs. Spreading his legs and lifting them up so they were resting on his shoulders. Watching his face the whole time. Tracking every emotion that was moving across his angelic face.

The Waiter applied more lotion, to both his cock and the smooth bottom. There was already cum inside to ease his penetration. He slowly mounted our room service attendant. He was inside in one smooth motion. Our new friend let out another gasp as he was penetrated for the second time in a short period of time.

His eyes wide, his lips parted.

He was feeling the small but noticeable differences in size and texture. Feeling the difference in how he was being fucked. Of course he was standing before while I fucked him. Now he was on his back. More relaxed. Legs hoisted in the air, supported by The Waiter's sexy shoulders. Watching each other. Eyes to eyes.

A totally different fucking experience.

Totally different but totally the same.

They were both very intimate. The Waiter leaned in, kissed our new friend on the lips. Taking his time. Making long, smooth strokes. Pulling all the way out then pushing all the way back inside. Deep penetration. Holding for a moment or two, then repeating his long pull out and deep reinsertion. Smooth, slow, firm and deep.

They were rocking together. Sometimes the hips thrusting in unison. In one continuous motion. Other times moving in opposite directions, one moving down while the other was moving up.

I was listening to them. Getting aroused by the noticeable sexual sounds they were making. I walked into the bedroom. They were in a steady rhythm by now. rocking and rolling.

I moved up behind them. The Waiter's feet were at the edge of the bed. I couldn't resist. Such nice looking feet. Such nice looking toes.

I gently started to rub The Waiter's feet, not wanting to disturb or interrupt.

But I was. It didn't matter.

My waiter slowed his pace slightly. He glanced over his shoulder, giving me a bemused "look" at first, then realizing how good this felt. I massaged his feet, digging my fingers in, releasing tension. He let out a soft moan.

This was very cool. This was very erotic.

Our room service friend noticed the change of pace. It seemed like they were frozen in time for a few moments. Cock buried deep inside ass. In a temporary holding pattern.

Not wanting our new friend to feel left out, I moved my hands from my waiter's feet, up to the feet of our room service friend. I started to massage the soles of his feet. He let out a similar soft moan. I had hit an erogenous zone that was triggering a strong sexual arousal. I rubbed his feet for several minutes, sending shivers up his spine.

I leaned in and sucked one of his toes into my mouth. This elicited an even stronger response. A small high-pitched sound came from deep in his throat. His cock was hard before, but now there was small amounts of liquid oozing out of the tip of his cock.

The fucking started again. The toes sucking continued as I moved to more toes, taking several in my mouth at one time. Our new friend started to buck his body. The fucking and the sucking was driving him crazy with desire.

The intensity increased. There was more urgency. Fucking harder. Fucking faster. With more zeal. With more abandon, until they were moving, moaning rocking, and thrusting in unison again.

I couldn't keep up with them.

I reluctantly let his feet go.

I watched them thrash and thrust and moan. Building to a crescendo. I was waiting to hear the cymbals crash as they climaxed together.

The Waiter was now plowing inside this small, cute bottom, faster and faster, harder and harder, deeper and deeper... louder and louder...

One final thrust. He held himself deep inside... then the cum started to erupt. More thrusting as his cock filled our new friends already cum soaked insides.

This was so hot to see and hear.

The fucking, the thrusting, the cumming, the panting, the moaning... I could almost hear the beating of their hearts.

Our new friend started to cum, Untouched. Erupting, Shooting streams of cum onto his stomach, his chest, his face, his lips, his mouth. Tasting his own orgasm.

The Waiter pulled out, letting cum drip out of the bottom. He lowered the legs of our room service attendant. He collapsed on top of our sweet boy's naked, sweating, cum slicked body. His cum filled bottom spasming, leaking cum. The cum from both of us.

They kissed, tasting the cum that had found his mouth. Reveling in the glory of this fucking hot experience

They stayed in this position, one on top of the other. Bodies slick with sweat and cum. Kissing, tasting each other. Letting themselves slowly come down from this high. Slowly regaining composure.

Watching this was so hot. I was slowly stroking my aroused and engorged cock. Vicariously taking part in their rapture.

So fucking hot!

Time passed. They slid apart. I joined them on the bed. We just laid there basking in the afterglow of their erotic coupling.

Our room service friend said he had to go soon. He was expected home and had let his roommate know he was working late. He also had the early shift tomorrow, well actual today, since it was after midnight.

The Waiter and I exchanged glances. There were multiple thoughts flowing through both of our minds. We came to an unspoken agreement.

We watched as our room server dressed, without bothering to clean up, letting the dried cum remain on his skin. When he was ready to leave I gave him my spare room key-card. I told him to just let himself in whenever he arrived earlier in the morning or whenever he had a break. No need to knock.

Even if he found us asleep, we wanted him to come in and... well... surprise us.

I gave him a kiss on the lips. The Waiter smiled and waved.

He was off.

I looked at The Waiter. We smiled. We agreed that our departing friend was sweet and very cute. Yes, very hot.

We moved to the other room, sat on the large couch and lounged for awhile, listening to music, Some Sam Cooke and Jackie Wilson. Embracing, kissing, letting our hands meander over our naked bodies.

Time passed. We were getting drowsy. We got up and retired to the bedroom. Once between the sheets, we embraced and kissed some more... until we drifted off to sleep... together... content... ready to dream...

The last thought I had before slumber overtook me was a quote from Mark Twain, "...throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."

--not quite the end--

------------------

Preview: Viva The Waiter - Epilogue

Sometime during the middle of the night I awoke. My sweet new friend, the waiter, was sleeping soundly beside me.

I had a vivid dream... parts of it were still floating around in my mind, like wisps of smoke... fading away...

I was sailing. There were naked bodies. Someone was sucking my cock. My feet were tied in ropes. I was fucking a Greek god. I had a quiver of arrows on my back. The wind was blowing.

Most of it didn't make any sense.

Actually, none of it made any sense.

I was aroused.

Hard as a tall oak.............

12