All Comments on 'Vive La Corse'

by LettersFromTatyana

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Nice job!

Way to go. :) Nice job. Both Ephraim and and Juliette are the kind of people you want to get together with each other, and it was a fun and sweet (and sexy) way to do it.

tootalldaytootalldayalmost 13 years ago
Slow Start but then very loving

It's a wonderful story and very well written. The dialogue felt natural and the sex sounded fun.

ZanysDellZanysDellalmost 13 years ago
Excellent

If the reader didn't catch on to this being your Nude Day submission, then they were reading your story closely. Excellent story. Has potential for more if you so choose. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more of

these two please. seems to be alot there, and could be very interesting( the ethnic difference , and family reactions )

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Good and Hot, Good and Sweet

Like great pastry. Loved the story line, so original and the characters were so believable. Of course he can solve her visa problems by marrying her, but I take it that's for next year's entry--the nude wedding. Only one tiny quibble, which follows via "send Feedback". Good work, Tat!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years ago

Yum! Delicious, well-plotted, well-researched, excellent setting descriptions. Your characters were real, and I definitely connected with them. I'm glad you left it a bit open-ended and didn't slight your character's integrity by going for the typical marriage-to-save-her from leaving. Now, I need dessert and suckling in the worst way! ;) Good luck!

~Luna

Her_ToyboyHer_Toyboyover 8 years ago
Splendid prose

Congratulations on crafting such clearly defined characters, as well as a distinctive setting and situation. The dialogue was warm and natural which made the sex worth the wait. In fact, as usual, the sex was hotter because of the anticipation. It looks as if you're no longer active on Lit, which is a shame for readers looking for more than just a quick fuck. Stories like this and "The Pareto Efficient Relationship" make it clear your talent and skill would be most welcome.

raconteuseraconteuseover 8 years ago
Yummy ingredients baked to perfection

Baking, witty dialogue, lively characters, teasing and even some tickling make for sensuality and hot sex. I loved all the quirks of character that made these two people believable and likeable. This was a delightful story by an experienced writer, handled with skill and verve. The telling was not only effervescent, but a great example of the craft of short story writing at its best. I wish you were still contributing your skill and imagination on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

My goodness, you are a great writer of short stories.

I'm only sad that I have read all that you have posted here.

Keep writing. We love it. And thank you!

KarensClit1990KarensClit1990almost 6 years ago
So unique

I loved your story.

It was quite original.

The dialogue was natural too.

And the sex was excellent—throw in some food anytime!

I liked that they connected, but not him “saving her” by marrying her, I thought that was where the story was going. I was quite pleased it didn’t take that simplistic way out.

Your other story “The Pareto Efficient Relationship“ was FANTASTIC.

this one is also good.

Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous