Vivian

Story Info
Another short story. Paul has a big problem.
3.9k words
4.05
3.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a healthy, thirty-three year old male. My mother named me Paul, I believe after Paul Newman. My mother would deny that but I think she got a little wet watching Paul Newman movies, so I got his name.

I'm not bad looking and I have a well developed body from high school athletics, college sports and years of continued maintenance. I don't understand why, but I've always felt uncomfortable around good looking women. It is an axiom that men and women seek others with similar looks. Therefore, tens seek tens, fives seek fives and the rest settle. I've never had a problem getting dates with the eights and nines but, even though I managed to get most of them in bed, none of them checked the box that says "soul mate."

I've burned through most of the available women in my immediate social circle and found myself alone on most weekends. Taking some sage advice from my married mates, I decided to radically change my environment on the weekends.

So, in April, a couple of years ago, I bought a tent, sleeping bag, air mattress and assorted other camping essentials and headed out early on a Friday after work to a campground several hundred miles from home. I had made a reservation at a place with a lake and a large tent camping area. I arrived about an hour before dark and set up in a campsite away from the latrines, showers and recreation hall.

Once settled, I grabbed my flashlight and began to walk around the area in the fading daylight. Even after it was completely dark, I found that I didn't need more than the light from the moon. I wandered until I came near a distant campsite on the opposite side of the lake.

It was a large site and the location insured privacy. There was a lantern hanging in the large tent that provided enough light for movement around the entire site. I stopped and watched when I saw movement near the picnic table that occupied the center of the area.

As I watched, I realized it was a very large woman who was organizing the items in the camp probably in preparation to going to bed. As she passed between me and the light, I realized she was completely naked.

I was conflicted between my desire to watch her further and leaving quietly to preserve her privacy. I compromised by watching her only until she went into her tent and then leaving.

My dreams that night were filled with images of the woman and I woke early, before the sun rose with two immediate compulsions. First, I needed to stop at the camp restroom and then I wanted to wander back to the remote campsite with the large, naked woman.

I arrived while it was still dark and watched her setting things on the picnic table, possibly preparing for breakfast. About fifteen minutes before sunrise, she entered her tent and I watched her in silhouette with the lantern projecting her shadow on the tent wall, as she donned shorts and a t-shirt, no bra or panties and came out of the tent.

I waited until about fifteen minutes after sunrise, to approach her as she sat at the table. She looked up when she heard my footsteps. "Good morning," I said when she focused on me and I waved.

She waved back and repeated my greeting. She indicated a seat opposite her at the table and said, "Have a seat."

I sat and said, "I didn't mean to interrupt or startle you. I was just wandering around and saw your site out here and got curious. I realize now, that you may be out here because you like your privacy and my presence may not be welcome."

"On no, you're fine. You're right about liking my privacy but I also like visitors. I've got a fresh pot of coffee. Would you like a mug?"

"I don't want to impose."

"No imposition. I assume then that the coffee is a go," she said as she got up, grabbed a second mug from the basket on the table and poured coffee into it from the pot on the camp stove on the end of the table.

"I've only got powdered cream," she apologized as she set the mug in front of me and sat down again.

"No problem. Black is great," I replied.

"So," she said, "What brings you to our lovely campground?"

"I was looking for a radical change of scenery and camping seemed to be perfect. No city hassles, no noise and I could see the stars at night."

"So, no date on the weekend?" she astutely asked.

"That too," I responded.

"Would I be inappropriate if I asked you why?" she said. "A guy with your obvious attributes shouldn't have a problem getting a date or, at minimum, a one night stand."

I appreciated her description of me and also her directness. It seemed a direct answer was appropriate. "You're right. I haven't a problem getting dates but relationships escape me. The women all seem flighty, even the smart ones. I don't know what I'm looking for but, so far, none of the women I've dated have had it."

"I can relate," she said. "I don't know what the men I've dated were looking for but I certainly didn't have it."

"I've only known you for fifteen minutes and that's not my impression of you," I added.

"Just what is your impression of me?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Let me help you. Last night, as I went to bed, I heard footsteps from within the trees. It didn't sound like an animal. It sounded more like someone trying not to make noise. Was that you?"

Trapped. No reason to deny it. "It was," I answered with my head hanging.

"And you were back before sunrise this morning?" she asked further.

"Shit," I thought. "Guilty as charged."

"So you saw me last night. I assume you saw more of me than is generally visible and, yet, you came back this morning to see more," she stated.

"That seems correct," I said.

"Why? A guy like you can have his choice of women. I assume you've seen most of them naked and, by your own admission, none of them are relationship material. Yet, here you are hoping to see more of me naked when the light is better. Look at me. I'm a grossly over weight, forty-five year old without a toned muscle in her body. You've seen me naked in the dark and now barely covered in the daylight and you're still sitting there. Why?"

"I can't explain it."

"You'd like me to take off my clothes?" she asked.

"I would and I'm not ashamed to admit it."

"As ridiculous as it seems, I'm inclined to accommodate you."

I looked up. She was smiling at me.

"I thought that might get your attention," she said. "But, before we go there ...," she stuck out her hand, "I'm Vivian," she said.

I took her hand. "Paul," I said.

"Nice to meet you, Paul," she said.

"A pleasure to see you, Vivian," I replied.

"See me?"

"An unfortunate choice of words."

"Maybe or maybe something Freudian. Look, Neither of us has had breakfast. Why don't I whip something up for us to share and we'll see where this leads."

I watched as she scurried around the campsite with her monstrous breasts swinging freely under her shirt. She had a large, steel cooler with a lock. She removed sausage patties, a half dozen eggs and some butter. She moved things around on the camp stove and, within minutes, the sausage was sizzling in a cast iron frying pan. She took out the sausage, added butter and in three minutes served scrambled eggs with the sausage and a refill of the coffee.

She piled the dirty dishes in a plastic bin and cleared everything off the table. She sat opposite me at the table. "Your stomach is full and you're still here," she stated.

"I am," I said.

"How about your curiosity?" she asked.

"Amazingly intact," I said.

"So you think I should take off my clothes?" she asked.

"True and I still can't explain it."

"Okay. You know what I think?"

"No."

"I think you should take off your clothes too."

I looked around.

"Worried about someone seeing us?" Vivian asked.

"Maybe."

"I wouldn't worry. We're out here in the boondocks. I come here every year and you're the first to wander this far except for an occasional deer or bear."

"Still," I stuttered.

"We could wait until dark."

"No. I can do this."

"You first," she said.

"Why?"

"I want to watch you when I take off my clothes."

"Oh." I stood up. I walked around to her side of the table when she indicated I should do so. She swiveled on the seat and leaned back against the table. "Whenever you're ready," she said.

I was wearing an untucked, collared polo shirt with three buttons, two of which were already unbuttoned. I reached up and unbuttoned the last button. I smiled at Vivian and Vivian smiled at me. I reached for the tail of my shirt and lifted it off my head, turning it inside out in the process. The shirt landed on the table behind Vivian. I stood there while Vivian examined my chest and well defined six-pack. "Turn around," she said softly.

I rotated slowly until I faced her again. "Next," she said.

I put my left foot on the seat next to her and began to unlace my lightweight walking boot. When I had it unlaced, I pulled it off, set it on the bench and then pulled off my sock. I repeated the same thing with my right boot.

Standing barefoot in front of her, I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my shorts and pulled the fly zipper all the way down. I pushed my shorts below my thighs and pulled them off one leg at a time. I tossed them on the table next to my shirt. I stood in front of her, now wearing only my tight boxer briefs. "Nice," whispered Vivian and signaled me to turn around again.

After turning around for her, I hesitated. "Do you need help?" she asked.

"Do you want to help?" I asked in return.

"I think I do," she said, "But let's change it up for a minute. Change places with me."

I sat while Vivian stood in front of me. She was easily the largest woman I'd ever seen. She was about five foot six inches tall and at least that around. Her arms and legs were oversized for her more normal sized hands and feet. I gazed on her body expectantly.

"Remember, you asked for this," she said and she began to lift her thin shirt up and off her body.

She had layers of overlapping fat in a muffin top that hung over the waist of her shorts and her huge breasts hung down almost to her navel with her nipples pointing at the ground. She stood defiantly in front of me. "Is this what you expected?" she asked.

"I don't know what I expected," I answered. "If you're asking if I'm disappointed or appalled, then I'm not either. Actually, I'm fascinated and I hope you're not adverse to my desire to see you further."

Vivian smiled broadly. I don't know what she expected but whatever it was it jibed with what I just said.

"Then I might as well finish," she said and lost no time in removing her shorts. Her thighs were huge but not nearly as large as her stomach. I knew she had female genitals but they were impossible to see with all the other flesh surrounding them. I asked her to turn around and stopped her half way.

The cheeks of her ass were enormous with stretch lines and pockmarks all over them. She had so much flesh that I assumed she had to move much of it just to pee or take a dump and I had no idea how she reached her ass to wipe it. I asked her to finish turning around. I was captivated by her body and reached out to touch her.

"Not so fast, mister," she said. "You need to do something first." She pointed to my still covered crotch.

I stood beside her and reached for the waistband of my briefs. "Let me do it," she said and replaced my hands with hers. She pulled my briefs down gently at first and then harder and they caught and needed to be freed. When she finally got them down around my thighs, my erection was waving up and down in front of her.

"Did I do that to you?" she asked.

"There's no one else to blame," I answered.

"I've never had that happen before," she said. "I usually have to devote considerable time encouraging enough reaction to fuck effectively."

"Well, I'm not ashamed of it if you're not," I said.

"Not me," she said. "What were you thinking of doing next?" she asked as I pushed my shorts off with my feet.

"I was going to touch you," I said.

"Anyplace in particular?" she asked.

"Everyplace," I answered, "But I thought I'd start with your breasts."

"You can call them tits if you want," she said as she stepped closer to me.

I reached out and took one tit in my hand and then immediately added a second hand. The weight was incredible and yet the flesh warm and flexible. I moved my hands up and down alternatively, the flesh of her tit spilling from one hand to the other like a child's slinky. I lifted her tit until I could kiss her nipple. She lifted her other tit and held it so I could kiss it too.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"I think your tits are incredible. I feel like Scrooge McDuck diving into and playing with his money only I want to dive into and play with your tits."

I kissed her nipples. She kissed her nipples and then I kissed them again. I buried my face between her tits and wrapped them around my head. I could feel her nipples poking the back of my neck. I could spend all day with just her tits. I couldn't get enough tit.

In all the excitement, we lost track of my erection. Almost because it was being ignored and without warning, I spewed semen all over Vivian's thighs and on the ground between us.

"Does that happen often?" she asked.

"Never happened before," I answered when I recovered enough to talk. "But it always recovers," I added.

Vivian grabbed some napkins from a nearby basket and started to clean herself off. "Let me do that," I said. "Sit up on the table."

Vivian sat on the top of the table and I sat between her legs and used the napkins to clean my spunk off her thighs. While I was there, I began to probe between her thighs with my hands.

"You want to see more of me?" she asked.

"I do," I answered.

"Do you think you can without losing your shit again?" she asked.

"I'm willing to take the risk," I said. "It's a renewable resource."

Vivian leaned back on the table on her arms and spread her legs as far as she could. I used both hands to force her thighs further apart. "You have to push harder," she said. She sat up, grabbed her thighs with both hands and spread them apart until her pubic hair and swollen labia were visible. I reached in and touched the edges of her pussy lips.

"What's it look like?" Vivian asked. "I haven't seen it in decades."

"It's smaller than I expected," I said.

"It's probably the same size it's always been. It's just that I've gotten so large in comparison. Tell me what you see please."

"Your pubic hair is gray and thinning and your pussy lips are puffy and symmetrical."

I spread her lips apart with my fingers. "Your inner labia are distended and your clitoris is standing up outside it hood. Your vagina is relaxed as if expecting company."

"Cute. Are you that company?" she asked.

"Maybe later if I'm invited."

"I think you've earned the right," she said.

I moved a hand in and slipped a finger into her.

"God, I've missed that," she moaned.

I moved my face closer to her and she rolled on her back, still holding her thighs. The beauty of her genitals, from clitoris to rectum was open to me and inviting.

I kissed her clitoris gently. Her body reacted reflexively and she said, "Shit. Do that again."

I did it again, more than once. She reacted each time with increasing energy until her entire body went rigid and creamy fluid drained from her onto my hand and the table. "Fuck me," she said. "I've never had that happen before."

When she sat up, she noticed that my resources had been renewed. She took my hand and led me to her tent. "You're invited inside," was all she said as she splayed herself on a gigantic air mattress. Within seconds, I was inside. It was easier than I expected. Some positions were difficult or impossible because of her size but, somehow, between us we were able to move her flesh and body into positions that facilitated maximum penetration. My second emission of the day was deeply inside her. She was exceedingly grateful and we hung together for the rest of the day and all night.

Vivian was more flexible than I thought possible and we covered everything I could think of except anal intercourse. She was reluctant. I understood. In the morning, she was eagerly consuming my morning erection when she playfully pushed a finger into my ass. The resulting explosion took her by surprise but she swallowed everything. After that, I was able to add a finger in her ass as we fucked on the air mattress with a result that she wanted to repeat.

By mid afternoon, I had to talk to her. I told her how sad I was to leave but I had a job to go to on Monday and had to clean up, pack up and drive home soon.

"Is this a brush off?" she said with both anger and sadness in her voice.

"No fuckin' way," I answered. "I'll be back Friday evening if you'll still be here."

"I'll still be here," she said with a renewed smile. "But so you don't forget," she said as she took my hand and led me to the tent. She was rolled on her back and I was plunging almost vertically into her when she said, "Fuck me in my ass."

"Really?" I asked.

"I want you to have a memory lasting until next weekend," she said.

It took some doing and a lot of lubrication from her overflowing pussy but we eventually connected with me in her ass. I had my final orgasm deep in her bowels and her groan and howl let me believe she had experienced another memorable orgasm of her own.

I couldn't stop thinking about Vivian all the way home and all day and night, every day and night all week. I fell asleep every night dreaming about her magnificent tits, her wonderful mouth and her tasty pussy

I lied to her. I took Friday off and was back Thursday evening. I didn't reserve a campsite. I just parked my car and trucked my stuff to her site.

"You came back," she shouted when she saw me. She had her tits against my body and her pussy grinding against my thigh almost before I dropped my backpack. Her mouth around my erection was heavenly. Her small mouth added to the experience and my first orgasm of the new weekend was in her mouth.

We spent every weekend together all summer and into the fall. Then it was her turn to talk to me. "Paul," she said. "Summer's over and I have to pull up stakes for the winter. I can't stay here and I do have a home and family business that I need to attend to."

"Are we finished?" I asked.

"I hope not," she replied. I'll be back here in April, just like every April for the last six years. Meet me here on April 15th and I promise you, you won't be sorry."

I didn't like it but it was the best I could get. We texted every day while we were apart until the Christmas holidays. Vivian texted she was vacationing out of the country until after New Year's and didn't have access to internet or phone service. She'd text me when she returned.

Her text never came. My texts to her were not returned. I returned to the campground on April 15th and Vivian wasn't there. I came back every weekend until the end of May and never reconnected with her. I asked about her with the camp owners and the camp hosts. They knew who she was but could only speculate about her absence since she had a reservation that she hadn't claimed. They speculated that she was either dead or married. I could forgive her for being dead but the thought of her with another man, spreading her tits around for him to enjoy, was too much to imagine.

I was destroyed by her absence. I had survived all winter knowing I'd be with her again and the disappointment was debilitating. I lost what few friends I had and I couldn't bear to approach another woman. I did linger on the beauty of some of the larger possibilities but it was too soon after Vivian to warrant my effort.

One very large woman that I bought several drinks for in a nearby pub recognized my dilemma. Sheila told me I was a good man that she'd love to share her tits with me but I needed to overcome my depression and put out the torch I had for Vivian. She suggested I seek counseling and call her when I was ready.

12