Vivian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the last six months, I've been spending time with a therapist to help me address my attachment to Vivian, understand my unusual desire for over weight women and learn how to deal with it. Natalie has been very helpful in listening to me and prompting me to express my feelings and desires. Along the way, I realized that my mother had been a large woman and I was transferring my love for my mother to other women with bodies that reminded me of her. With Natalie's help I've come to understand that my focus on well developed females is not unusual nor is it unhealthy. I saw her two weeks ago and, after talking with her for almost fifty minutes, we stood to end the session.

Natalie took my hands in hers and said, "Paul, there's hundreds, no thousands, of Rubenesque women out there that would love to have a relationship with an understanding and attentive gentleman like yourself."

While I considered this, she added, "And they are usually more appreciative than other women."

"I get it," I said.

"Then," she added, "This is our last session. You no longer need my help. You're going to be fine on your own. From this moment on, you're no longer a patient of mine."

I should add that Natalie is a short woman, maybe five foot or five foot one, and, I estimate, she weighs at least 280 pounds.

That's all for now. I have a double date to get ready for. The three of us are going out to dinner first. Sheila's driving and Natalie picked the place.

12