Vivian and the Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I don't really know. He already had it when we got married. Why?"

"Well, if he's working as a nurse in Tennessee, he'd have to be registered. I can't find any nurse with the name Gregory Jeffers in the Tennessee registry."

It sounded like Vivian was tearing up when she answered.

"But he has to be. I've seen his diploma and his registration."

"Well, Vivian, I think something's going on here that you're not supposed to know about, and we need to talk about where you go from here. Can you bring his diploma and registration to my office? A picture of him would help too, if you have one."

Vivian walked into my office two hours later. She was wearing a different shirt this time, but it didn't do anything to hide her big tits. Her shorts were a little shorter this time too.

She sat down and then fished a folder out of a purse that looked big enough to be a shopping bag.

"Here's Greg's diploma and his registration papers. I put the last picture we had taken in there too. It was taken last summer when we went to Mussel Shoals on his vacation."

I looked at the man in the picture for all of five seconds, and I was more suspicious after that five seconds than I had been before. Gregory was a pretty good looking guy -- tall and muscular, and his Speedo trunks left no doubt he was pretty well endowed and proud of that fact. I'd seen the type before, and like the others, it probably wouldn't be hard for him to find a woman who'd be more than happy to have him fuck her senseless.

I spent the rest of a minute or so looking at Vivian in the picture. She was wearing a bikini that almost wasn't there. The top had her nipples covered, but her big tits sort of flowed out the top and sides. The bottoms were pretty skimpy too, and it was pretty obvious she'd shaved most if not all of any bush she might have had.

The diploma was from Nashville Community College, and if I hadn't seen a couple before, this one would have looked legit. Laser printers are good enough nowadays to reproduce almost any document in a form that's a nearly perfect copy. You can still tell it's a copy though if you look close enough. Diplomas are printed on a printing press so the lettering and designs have sharp edges. The lettering and scrolls on this one were a little fuzzy around the edges. The other thing that tipped me off was the color of the ink around the name was a little bit different, like someone had erased the original name and re-colored the background before printing Gregory's name. There are a lot of picture editing programs that can do that to the extent it's very hard to tell it was done.

The Certificate of Registration was the same, same slightly blurred characters and the same discoloration around Gregory's name.

I looked up at Vivian then.

"Vivian, these are both fakes."

Vivian frowned then.

"So Greg's not a nurse?"

"I don't know if he is or not. What I do know is both documents are copies of an original with the original name removed and replaced by his. I can find out, but I can't do it for what you already paid me. It'll take too long and I have to be paid for my time. My normal fee is three hundred a day with two day's in advance. Still want me to keep looking?"

Vivian didn't even pause before answering.

"I don't care what it costs. I have to know what's going on."

I thought I knew, and that got confirmed a little more when I asked if she'd bring me her last bank statement and credit card bills. Vivian frowned.

"I don't know where they are. Greg always took care of all the money stuff, and we don't have any credit cards. Greg said they were a sure way to get in debt over our heads."

"You did have a joint bank account, didn't you?"

Vivian nodded.

"Sure, and I have my own checkbook."

"Well, if you go to the bank and ask them for a statement for the last couple of months, they'll give it to you. Why don't you go do that and bring it to me tomorrow. Oh, and while you're there, pick up some cash. I hate to ask you to do that, but if you pay me by check, I can't start until the check clears. It's not that I don't trust you, but I've been burned before."

Vivian did more than I asked. She brought me their bank statements for the past year. She sat down, hooked her right ankle over her left knee and stayed quiet while I looked at them.

It took a while to go through everything for two reasons. There were a lot of entries for deposits and checks, and Vivian's little shorts were short enough I could see her pink panties peeking out of the open right leg.

What I found was interesting. Most people get paid by check and the deposit record shows the originator of the check. All the deposits in Vivian's account had been made with cash. The other thing that struck me as odd was Gregory's apparent salary. The deposit every month was a little over twenty five hundred dollars, but when I'd been looking up registered nurses, I found out the median income for a registered nurse in Tennessee is a little over twice that amount. Even accounting for what the federal leaches skim off the top, there was a lot of money missing.

Another thing seemed odd, so I asked Vivian for her checkbook and compared the listed checks to her records. It didn't look like Gregory had written a check in at least the past year.

"Vivian, did Gregory have his own checkbook?"

"Sure. He used checks to buy gas for the car and to make the house payment."

I shook my head.

"Your bank statements don't show that. All the check numbers and amounts match up with the ones in your checkbook. If he was paying for the house and buying gas with a check, he must have had a separate account somewhere. I don't know of any gas stations that take checks either."

"So he lied to me about that too?"

"Looks like it to me."

"So what do I do now?"

I smiled.

"Well, we know a lot more now than before, so you're not going to do anything. I am going to find out where he is and what he's trying to hide. Give me a couple of days and we'll know a lot more."

The next morning, I drove over to Memorial to talk with Madge again. Like before, she made me put on a mask before she'd let me talk. When I showed her the picture, her eyes lit up.

"How could I not know him. He's Matt Rhodes and he worked ER up until about a month ago. He had every nurse, including a couple of our male nurses, getting all hot and bothered any time they were around him...even me since I don't have a boyfriend anymore."

I was glad I was wearing a mask because Madge couldn't see my smile when she said she didn't have a boyfriend.

"He quit? Did he give a reason?"

Madge typed on her keyboard for a few seconds and then turned back.

"He said he was going to go to New York because they were short of nurses and they paid better than Memorial."

Madge gave me his last address, and before I left, she asked if I was seeing anybody. I just laughed.

"How the hell could I be seeing anybody when I've had to stay home for the last month? The closest I've been to a woman is the women on TV."

I could tell Madge was grinning.

"Well, when you're ready, you let me know. I haven't forgotten the last time."

As I walked out to my car, I was remembering that last time too. Madge has this thing her pussy does when she's about ready to cum that...well, someday I'll have to tell you about that.

At about six that night, I drove by the address Madge had given me, and I was surprised to find it was a huge house in the historic area of Nashville. There was a red Miata convertible parked in the drive with a license plate that read "NURS 1". Beside it was a blue Mercedes sedan with a plate that read "DR JULI". It looked to me like Greg or Matt or whatever the hell his real name was had another woman sleeping with him. I couldn't figure the size of the house though. Even if he was making the top salary for a nurse in Nashville, he wouldn't have been able to afford that much house.

I didn't have my normal stake-out stuff with me -- bottled water in an ice chest, a milk jug for what happened to the water I drank, and my still and video cameras, so I went back to my office and searched the Tennessee registry for registered nurses named Matt Rhodes. He turned up on the first search and was working for a Doctor Julia Moody. It seemed likely she was the "DR JULI" on the license of the Mercedes. I just had to prove that.

I looked up Doctor Julia Moody on both Google and Facebook. Google gave me the address of her doctor's office. It was a block away from Memorial, so it would have been easy for Gregory/Matt to just have Vivian drop him at the hospital and then walk to her office.

Facebook gave me some information Vivian wasn't going to like. There was a post a month after Vivian's husband told her he was staying at the hospital instead of coming home. The post was a wedding picture of Vivian's husband with a woman who looked to be at least ten years older. The text at the bottom said, "Meet my new husband, Matt." We were married yesterday".

On a hunch, I typed in the address where Gregory/Matt lived into the search block of the Nashville Recorder of Deeds. It wasn't a surprise when the owner turned out to be one Julia Moody. I called Vivian then.

"Vivian, I found your husband, but you're not gonna be very happy. His real name, or at least the name on his real nurse registration is Matt Rhodes. He did work at Memorial up until the first part of April. Then, he told them he was going to go to New York and work with virus patients there. He didn't though. He got a job as a nurse in a doctor's office. She's a woman and apparently they started living together the day he called you and said he'd be staying at the hospital. About a week ago, they got married.

Vivian didn't say anything for a while, but when she did, I could tell she was mad.

"He married another woman when he was already married to me?"

"Yes. She put their wedding picture on her Facebook page."

"What's her name? I wanna go talk to her. She needs to know about this too."

I'd have given my left nut to be there when they met. I had a feeling it was going to be a very interesting and intense conversation. The old saying is "there is no hell like a woman scorned" or some shit like that. I thought both Vivian and Julia were both going to feel pretty fucking scorned after they talked. I found out a month later that I'd underestimated them both.

I'd finished a frozen dinner and was sitting at my desk looking at some notices to appear before the Nashville traffic court. Once things loosened up a little, people started to drive again and they got parking and speeding tickets in the process. The clerks down at the courthouse started issuing subpoenas for those people to appear in court, and I had a dozen to serve. I was glad to get them. They pay most of my bills.

Anyway, I was sitting there getting comfortably buzzed on my half jelly jar of Glenfiddich when someone knocked on my office door. I answered it because I can't afford to turn down any client and especially so after I'd spent almost two months with no income.

It was Vivian in another tight shirt and little shorts.

"I thought you might like to know how things turned out with Greg, I mean Matt."

I asked her in and pointed her to a seat in front of my desk. Vivian sat down, and crossed her legs like before. This time her panties were black. When I sat down, she pointed to my jelly jar.

"You wouldn't happen to have another one of those around, would you? I could use a drink right about now."

I reached into my bottom desk drawer and took out my spare jelly jar, wiped out the dust with a tissue, and then half filled it with Glenfiddich. Vivian took a sip, coughed a little, took another, bigger sip, and then grinned.

"I usually drink vodka sours, but I could get used to this. What is it?"

"It's really good scotch. That's the only thing I drink. So, what happened with your husband?"

Vivian took another sip, shuddered a little, and then smiled.

"She's a really nice woman, did you know that? She's fifty-one and lost her first husband three years ago. He divorced her to go marry a woman who was twenty-five.

"I called her and said I needed to tell her something about her husband. We met at Centennial Park so Matt wouldn't know we were talking. I took our marriage license, the fake copies of his diploma and registration and that same picture of us together with me.

"When I told her he was already married to me, she didn't believe me so I showed her our picture and our marriage license. That's when she started to get really mad and I could understand why.

"Julia hired Matt because her other nurse quit to go to New York and work with the virus patients. That's where Matt got the story he told them at Memorial. What he was doing after he quit was every day I dropped him at the hospital, he'd go in through the visitors door and wait until I left. Then he'd walk to Julia's office. She'd seen him doing that and asked him why, but he told her he took the bus and the bus stop on her street was a longer walk.

"It took him only a week to start telling her she was a pretty woman and why hadn't some man married her by now because he would. Well, you can imagine how that made her feel. I mean, I'm forty and I don't attract men like I used to before my boobs and butt started to sag. Julia had given up because of what her husband did to her, and here was this handsome guy telling her she was sexy and everything.

"That's when she bought him a car. She said she felt bad that he had to take the bus. He thanked her that afternoon at her house, and you can guess how he thanked her. I know now that Matt's a jerk, but he's a great lover. He moved in with her the same day he called me and said he was going to stay at the hospital instead of coming home.

"It was two weeks after that that he proposed to her. The poor woman was so carried away by him she accepted. They were married in Pigeon Forge two weeks later.

"When I asked her how much she was paying him to be her nurse, it was almost three times what you found he'd deposited in our bank account. What we figure is he'd opened a bank account and was depositing his paychecks there. Then, he'd withdraw enough cash I wouldn't run out of money and deposit it in our joint account. He must have been making the house payment from his other account like you said because I've not gotten any past due notices from the mortgage company.

"Well, Julia cried after that, but it wasn't really a sad cry. She was crying because she felt like she was stupid for letting him get to her like he did. I hugged her and finally convinced her that the problem wasn't her and that Matt was just a jerk. After that, we decided what we were going to do to him."

Vivian took a long sip of her scotch, shuddered again, and then grinned.

"We got back at him good. We went down to the police station and swore out a complaint on him for bigamy. They went right out and arrested him and brought him back to the police station. When they asked him about it, he said he didn't know anything about me and that Julia was the only woman he'd ever married.

"The detective then showed him the picture of us at Mussel Shoals. I guess he tried to say he'd just met me there and that I wanted a picture with him. Then the detective showed him our marriage license and the fake diploma and nurse's registration along with the marriage license Julia had given them. Matt had to admit to bigamy then.

I'd told the detective about the man who died in Memorial while Matt was working in the ER, so he asked Matt how the guy happened to have the same name as the one on the marriage license, diploma, and nurse's registration. Matt said he put the wallet on the stretcher so they'd think the man was him. That way, Gregory Jeffers would be reported dead and he'd be rid of me. He didn't think I'd find out until the man was already cremated, but he didn't count on me hiring you.

The detective told him he was also going to be charged with falsifying the marriage license and nurse's registration and with submitting false evidence about a death, but if he'd plead guilty to bigamy, they'd drop those charges.

"Well, he got out on bail, but Julia wouldn't let him live with her and I wouldn't let him come back. He spent the time until his trial in a motel room. Julia also took back his car. She'd been smart enough to keep the title in her name so she could claim the car as a business expense.

"When he went to trial, Matt pled guilty and got sentenced to a month in jail and a two thousand dollar fine. He thought it was over, but we weren't done with him yet.

"We both filed for divorce. Julia's was granted the day she filed because the marriage wasn't legal and Matt didn't get anything from her. I had to wait for three more weeks, but I'm divorced now too, and I got the house and most of Matt's bank account. It was almost fifty thousand dollars, so I'm set pretty well for a while. I'm going to find a job though so I don't have to spend very much of it.

"While I was waiting, Julia contacted the Tennessee Board of Nursing and told them about how Matt had forged his registration papers. Since that was technically fraud, they took away his real registration and now he can't work as a nurse in Tennessee.

"I haven't heard from him since, but Julia said she got a call last week from a nursing home in Alabama wanting to know if he'd ever worked for her. She told them all about him, so he probably still doesn't have a job."

Well, they'd done more to the bastard than I thought they would. I still had one question about the whole thing though.

"He didn't happen to say why he didn't use his real name when he married you, did he".

Vivian grinned.

"That's the best part. See, my daddy has money, and Matt thought I'd get it when Daddy went to his reward. What he planned is to stay married to me until then, take all the money, and then disappear. That's why he used a fake name, so nobody could track him down. He got tired of waiting for Daddy to die, so he married Julia for the same reason."

I smiled.

"So, you and Julia are both happy now?"

Vivian grinned.

"Well, yes and no. We both are glad he's gone, but there were some things Matt was really good at. A couple of those things I miss a lot, and I was wondering if you could help me one more time. I don't know anybody else I trust enough to ask."

Before I could answer, Vivian stood up and pulled her T-shirt over her head. I already knew her tits were pretty big. What I didn't know was she wore those bras that are suppose to flatten a woman out so she doesn't look quite as big as she is. When she unhooked her bra, her tits sort of fell down and then swung back and forth while she slipped the straps off her shoulders.

She looked down at me and grinned.

"I know you've been staring at my boobs. Well, are they what you thought they'd be?"

"Better", was all I could say, because Vivian was in the process of taking off her shorts and I was looking at the crotch of her black lace thong panties. I was still staring when she rolled them down her hips. Just like I thought, she was shaved except for a little patch at the top of her pussy lips.

Vivian reached down and rubbed that little patch and then purred, "You'll like my little woo-woo too. Matt always said I was really tight, and I get really wet. I haven't been screwed in over a month and I'm really wet right now".

Well, she was, but I'll be damned if she didn't get wetter after I got her in my bed and played with her tits and nipples a little. I didn't know her very well, so I was kind of working my way up to things, but Vivian wasn't having any of that. I was nibbling at her left nipple when Vivian mashed my face down on her tit and murmured, "Suck...hard". I did, but apparently not hard enough, because she moaned, "You can suck harder than that. Bite a little too."