Vivian and the Virus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, I've not had a lot of women, but I do know how they usually react when I suck their nipples. They moan a little and one or two have gasped, but Vivian had them all beat. I'd just sucked her left nipple hard and then pinched it between my teeth when she lurched her hips and gasped, "Pinch the other one hard at the same time".

It wasn't long before Vivian was rolling her ass around and moving it up and down, so I figured it was time for a finger in her pussy. She was right about being tight. Even though Vivian opened her legs wide, my finger was still a snug fit. I was wondering how I was going to get my cock to go in when she lurched her hips up, her pussy sort of pushed out and then went back in, and I felt a gush of wet warmth on my hand.

The same damned thing happened when I curled that finger up and rubbed in and out, except this time, her ass moved up farther and she gasped, "Put it in now."

Between me pushing in with my stiff cock and all the gyrations Vivian was making with her hips, my cock head went in a little. Usually, I'd have pulled back out and then made a few strokes like that, but Vivian didn't give me the chance. She dug her nails into my ass and rammed her pussy up. She was so tight I had to work at not cumming right then and there.

It got harder to hold on because she didn't get my cock all the way in and started this rocking of her hips that slowly inched her pussy over my cock. I'll tell you, it was the damnedest thing I'd ever felt. By the time she'd flattened her pussy lips into her thighs with the base of my cock, I was trying to remember the names of all my aunts and uncles to take away some of the sensations.

Once she had my cock firmly bedded, she relaxed enough it slipped halfway out and then whispered, "Now, screw me Harry."

Well, I did try, though Vivian did most of the work. She met every stroke by lifting her hips and sort of impaling her pussy on my cock. It wasn't long before she was starting to pant and trying to speed things up, neither of which was helping me keep from letting go and cumming. Thankfully, a minute or so later, she dug her heels into my mattress, dug her nails into my ass again, gave her hips a heave that lifted us both up and gasped, "Oh, God, Harry. Don't stop. I'm there."

That's when I would usually have sped up my strokes a little, but Vivian didn't give me a chance. She held her breath for a few seconds, then cried out, and her pussy started rocking over my cock so fast there was no way I could hold back. I don't know how many times my cock spurted because there wasn't really any definite start and stop. I just let Vivian jack my cock with her tight, wet pussy and groaned a few times.

When her legs finally stopped quivering and her pussy stopped rocking, Vivian pulled me down against her big tits.

"Harry, that was great. How long before you can get it up again?"

As I lay there with my softening cock slowly slipping out of Vivian's pussy, I was thinking Matt Rhodes was a goddamned fucking fool. If Vivian fucked him like she'd just fucked me, he had to be nuts to go off looking for another woman. I'd seen it before though. The guy thinks he's God's gift to women and wants to give himself to as many as he can.

Well, my cock got hard about half an hour later thanks in part to Vivian jacking it and sucking it. When it did, she didn't fuck around with foreplay. She just straddled my cock, pushed her pussy down over it, and then fucked me like it was the last fuck she'd ever have. She didn't have to tell me what she wanted when she leaned down and stuck her big tits in my face. When I bit her left nipple and pinched and rolled the right, she slammed her pussy down over my cock and gasped, "Don't stop doing that. I'm almost there again."

If I hadn't been pushing my cock up when she came that time, I think she'd have broken my bed slats. She was still riding my cock after we'd both cum, but once her pussy stopped squeezing my cock, she eased down on my chest and stuck her face between my neck and shoulder. She didn't say anything until my cock slipped out of her. Then she giggled.

"I think I'll stay with you tonight. You'll be ready again in the morning, won't you?"

Well, I was and we did, though it was a little less physical. I'd evidently taken the edge off Vivian's libido a little. She was still a great fuck though. It was the way she just let herself go and did whatever her body was telling her to do I think.

Anyway, after a cup of coffee, she got dressed, kissed me goodbye, and said she might be over to see me in a week of so. I went back to bed and slept until almost noon. Fucking that hard can wear a guy out.

That afternoon, I went back to Memorial to tell Madge about Gregory Jeffers. Like before, she made me put on a mask before she'd talk to me.

"Madge, it probably doesn't help any, but I know how your homeless fat guy got mistaken for Gregory Jeffers. It was your former ER nurse, Matt Rhodes."

I went on to tell her how he'd pretended to be Gregory Jeffers to his wife and then had married another woman as Matt Rhodes.

"So, is the bastard in jail?", she asked.

"He was, but only for a month. He's still in trouble over forging the diploma and nurse's registration though. It's gonna be hard for him to get a job as a nurse. Do you suppose there's any way to identify who the guy really was? I mean, he had to have family somewhere and they'd probably like to know he's dead."

Madge nodded.

"Now that we know he wasn't Gregory Jeffers, we probably can. They did an autopsy to determine cause of death, so they might still have tissue samples. If they do, they can get his DNA from them and compare it with the database from one of the ancestry sites. It's been done before.

Madge winked at me then.

"Harry, you busy this weekend?"

"No, why?"

"I'd just like to talk to somebody with out this damned mask on. I sound like a cartoon character and so do you."

Madge's eyes sort of got all sparkly then.

"Of course, if you wanted to do more than just talk, I wouldn't stop you. It's been over two months for that too, and you know how I can get."

Well I do know how Madge can get. I figure if I get lots of rest for the next couple of days, I'll be ready for how she gets. That won't be hard because other than some subpoenas I have to serve, I don't have much to do. Maybe she'll do that thing with her pussy just before she comes. I hope so.