Vivian Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was astonishing. Was Vivian already, on our second date, emerging as a dominant in our new love life? My dominant? Not knowing what to say, I paused. Then eventually, "Thank you Miss Vivian," I said earnestly.

"Good boy." She then rewarded me with a long passionate kiss, before pulling away. I stood to put on my clothes, and started a conversation. If she wanted spankings like that, then I wanted some limits. Vivian sat down with me and her demeanor changed, using a softer tone of voice. She agreed to a red and yellow code, with yellow meaning she would need to pause and check in with me. Red meant stop.

I told Vivian I really liked her, and very much wanted to keep seeing her. I kissed her and ran my fingers in her hair. I asked whether she had something more in mind, whether she had done this spanking stuff before.

She took a moment, then, "Kevin I don't have a plan for us. I just had some fantasies about giving you spankings, and since you seemed open to it, I just tried it. And I liked spanking you! I would like to do more spankings and other things during our play as we continue to date, especially if you are a bad boy!"

Vivian asked if I was okay with it, the spanking.

"Yes, Vivian it was a surprise but it didn't hurt me. Just have a sore red butt, some pain, but it will go away. I could use some ice and a towel though for my butt, just to make sure it doesn't get worse."

Vivian retrieved the ice and towel and applied it after I stripped off my jeans and briefs. We talked while I lay on the bed with ice over a thin towel on my cheeks.

"Glad this is not a big problem for you Kevin. I hope you want more role play."

Still facing down on the bed with my ice, I gave her a thumbs up, and reminded her about our limits. I continued adding, "Vivian you should know I do not like severe spankings, pretty much of any kind."

Vivian sounded sincere during our discussion, but I suspected there would be more spankings, and perhaps other role playing. Not this day, but as we continued to date. Vivian clearly had a strong personality, and she liked taking a dominant role with me, no question. Yet on this day, all was good.

12