Vivian Ch. 03 - Peepshow

Story Info
You never know who is peeping through open curtains.
7.1k words
4.68
4.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Vivian was sat in her own sitting room wringing her hands together. This was her sanctuary, her safe place, and yet she was anxious of how the afternoon might pan out.

The nicely rounded mum of two looked to any observer like your typical suburban mum; a little frumpy perhaps as she carried a little more body fat than she had before having her children, but her husband liked her that way; so too did her lesbian lover, Rachel. The pretty brunette had seduced the yummy mummy so sweetly when the older woman had stepped into the boutique where she worked. Rachel had dabbled in same sex before settling down with her current boyfriend but the prospect of seducing the curvy mum had been too much to resist.

The boutique where she worked was so small that they only had two changing rooms at either end of the store and Viv had become tangled in the dress she was trying out. Rachel had stepped in the room to try and help and had instantly been drawn to the full breasts pointed at her and the rest had almost been inevitable. The brunette had begun to touch the customer discretely which in turn led to her worming a finger inside the older woman's panties, making her come was just so easy from that point on.

What truly rocked Rachel's world was when the customer had promptly redressed and dashed out the changing room. The customer had asked her to save two of the dresses she tried on and so there was a glimmer of hope of her returning but in reality, Rachel never expected to see her again. The surprise came a week later when Vivian had returned to the boutique under the guise of buying one of the dresses, prompting Rachel to say "Well isn't this a surprise, I thought I'd scared you off for good.". Rachel was hoping for a little more action with the tasty mum but when she stepped into the same changing room to help the customer, she was presented with an unrestricted view of the customers full round breasts.

Vivian had been racked with guilt at not reciprocating the attentions she had enjoyed so much the previous week and had spent most of the week researching how to pleasure another woman which she displayed with some gusto on this second visit. Prior to the previous week Viv would have been reviled at the thought of a woman kneeling before another while she performed oral sex on them. The events that transpired had turned her world upside down thougb. What Viv didn't know was that part of Rachel's contentment was having a previously lesbian virgin knelt before her administering quite an accomplished job. It was the thought of hers being Viv's first pussy that drove the younger woman over the edge as she came.

As Viv dressed, Rachel scribbled on a piece of paper and handed it over saying "I'm on leave from work next Wednesday. This is my address; I want you there as early as you can so that I can put you through your paces. I want you to purchase and bring with you a strap on dildo as I intend fucking you with it. In fact, think about the size of the dildo attachment as I intend to fuck your ass with it. I have plenty of lube but prepare to be my bitch from now on." Viv had simply nodded.

The yummy mummy's toy purchase hadn't arrived in time for her first meeting with Rachel, who despite her obvious disappointment had rocked the older woman's world by introducing her to many new ways one woman could please another. Viv had sent her younger lover a message two days later to say the toy had arrived. Rachel immediately replied stating she would come to Viv's house to perform her introduction to her new purchase the next day she had off work. Viv had sent Rachel her address and had spent sometime afterwards inspecting the new toy; while slightly alien to the touch she had no doubt that Rachel would do her absolute best to introduce Viv to the toy properly.

This formed the backdrop to Viv sat in her living room in just her bra, panties, stockings, suspender belt and killer heels as instructed by Rachel. She had also sent Viv a selection of images of how she wanted the subservient mother to look on her arrival. A sudden wrap of knuckles on the front door had made Viv jump in surprise, even though Rachel had arrived at the expected time. Viv didn't want to keep her lover waiting and promptly made her way to the door. A quick peek through the spy hole showed that it was indeed Rachel and the older woman swung the door open, stepping back slightly to offer Rachel the full effect of her look.

Rachel raised one eyebrow as she smiled broadly at the vision before her, "Very nice. I'm so pleased to see you following my instructions to the letter." Viv couldn't see Rachel fascination in her; sure, her husband was still enamoured with her looks, but the brunette was so much younger, slimmer and prettier than her. She never considered for a minute that the younger woman found her both attractive and sexy in equal measure, but it was ultimately that Vivian was so inexperienced with a woman that Rachel found it hard to ignore the allure of the seduction.

Rachel stepped over the threshold, closed the door and then pointed to the floor in front of her. "Knees, now" was all she said as she lifted her short skirt at the front to reveal that she was pantiless. This was something that she had taught Viv the previous week. On her drive back after their last meeting the yummy mummy couldn't work out why she had allowed the younger woman to control her every thought but then she rationalised it as everyone else seemed to rely on her to be the driving force of the home and yet with Rachel she was merely a passenger hanging on to the coat tails of events.

Viv carried out her lovers orders immediately and knew instinctively that the proper thing for her to do was crane her neck forward, extend her tongue and work the tip into the brunette's fleshy folds. To aid Viv, Rachel widened her stance which proved a suitable encouragement to the older woman to work her tongue more determinedly. Rachel looked down at her conquest feasting on her ripe pussy with a look of concentration and began to conjure up images of what she could have the older woman doing to please her. For the moment Viv was expertly demonstrating a few tricks that Rachel had shown her last time when they hooked up at her place; the brunette was pleased to see that the older woman was freely demonstrating her skills without having to be prompted.

After a couple of minutes Rachel stepped away from the older woman saying, "You are proving to be a very receptive pupil but now I need you to show me your new toy." Viv stood up and led the way into her living room where a box sat on the table, Rachel dispensed with her dress as she followed, revealing her wanton nakedness.

The brunette flipped the lid off the box and then picked up the pink plastic dildo to inspect it. Next came the harness which she tested with the dildo to see how they attached together and Viv was rewarded with "You've done well, this should suit our purposes very nicely indeed. I particularly like the ridging, this will intensify things for you, especially when I fuck your ass."

The colour drained from Viv's face at the reminder of what she had signed up for. She had only just gotten used to Rachel putting her finger in her butt while devouring her pussy, let alone something as thick and ribbed as the dildo however when she had returned to the boutique to perform oral sex on her lesbian lover she had effectively signed away any thoughts of objecting. Rachel was so beautiful and made her come so effortlessly, and yet sweetly, that Viv would happily do anything for the brunette at only a moments notice.

"As you've followed my instructions so well, I think you deserve a reward" announced Rachel as she knelt before the padded sofa and patted the cushion in front of her, adding "Come sit before me so I can eat that delicious pussy of yours." Viv beamed at both the compliment and prospect of the orgasm that she would soon experience. Although her husband did lick her pussy, I'm afraid the sensations he generated where nowhere close to what Rachel could induce in her. Within one minute she was seated and Rachel had pulled her panties aside so that she could quickly run the tip of her tongue over her favourite pussy. As well as being a newcomer to all female love, the draw for Rachel was how eager the yummy mummy was to please her.

The way the pretty brunette burrowed her tongue deep inside Viv had the older woman gyrating her hips in no time as she tried to push her crotch for more contact with the face that stared up. Rachel would alternate between working her tongue deep inside and then switching to tease Viv's clitoris. Naturally after coming, Viv asked if she could return the favour which Rachel naturally accepted.

It was now time for the strap on dildo. "Remove you bra and panties and get down on all fours for me" Rachel demanded pointing to the centre of the living room. As Viv removed her underwear Rachel set about stepping into the harness and after adjusting the soft leather she turned and went and knelt behind Viv. The older woman's pussy was covered in a sheen of her own juices and the brunette easily positioned the head of the dildo before easing her way inside Viv's delicate soft purse. Viv gave an approving gasp as the smooth ridges rubbed against the walls of her pussy -- this was certainly something new for her, but something she would be keen to repeat.

Somehow being on her knees while Rachel gripped her hips as she drove the dildo deep inside her seemed the most natural position for Viv. Every now and again Rachel would let her right hand relinquish her grip on Viv's hip and take hold of her hair at the back of the older woman's head and effectively use her hair as reins. Just then Rachel switched her grip, only this time she reached around and took Viv's prominent nipples between each thumb and forefinger so that she could gently tweak at the rubbery nub. This had the effect of tripping Viv over the edge who wailed out loud as she thrust her own hips back hard.

What neither knew was that they were being observed. Crouched outside Viv's large living room window was her young blonde neighbour, Kim. Kim had come around to borrow a hand blender that Viv had previously offered and on hearing her neighbour cry out had instinctively looked through the window in case something untoward was happening. The blonde neighbour was rooted to the spot; never in her wildest dreams would she have guessed that her curvy neighbour would engage in such acts.

The sight before her moved Kim more than she could have imagined. Viv's big round breasts hung down showing them at the fullest; the brunette, while pretty wasn't as well stacked, was knelt behind her giving Viv a couple of determined hip thrusts which made Viv's tits juggle even more invitingly. This was the point where she felt a pulse hit her clitoris making her jump slightly, 'but I'm not a lesbian' she considered to herself and yet she couldn't tear her eyes away from the sight before her. The brunette pulled her hips back which extracted a very large pink dildo from inside her neighbour, 'How the hell did she accommodate something so large?' questioned Kim.

Kim could see the brunette's lips move but she couldn't hear Rachel instruct "Stay exactly as you are, I'm about to fuck your ass now." The brunette stood up but then crouched behind Viv once more only slightly higher than before. Rachel soothed Vivian by saying "I'll try and be gentle with you but I want you to take this for me." Viv's reply was a simple nod of her head. As Rachel worked the head of the dildo over Viv's rosebud, she said "I need you to relax your muscles as much as you can and push back against the tip. It will go in easier that way."

Vivian's forehead was beaded with perspiration. Anyone else would have been told to 'Do one' but not Rachel; the yummy mummies sole intention was to make Rachel's experience the best she could manage and therefore never considered refusing to accommodate this sizeable didlo in her anus. Rachel pushed down and the first couple inches slipped inside Viv's butt which was greeted with a little whimper from Viv. Kim looked on fascinated at the new turn of events, she could see from the angle that the brunette was no longer aiming the dildo at her neighbours pussy. Kim gasped and covered her mouth at the realisation that the dildo could only be going inside one orifice.

"Relax baby" cooed Rachel, adding "I promise it will be worth it in the end." Rachel had held still when she heard Viv gasp but was surprised when the mother of two pushed back against the intrusion, she was so determined to grant Rachel her wish. Viv felt each ridge of the dildo as it worked inside her but after a while, she began to look forward to it stretching her backdoor instead of the initial trepidation. After some fifteen minutes or so Viv felt the heat of Rachel crotch against her butt cheeks which could only mean one thing, confirmed by Rachel as she proclaimed "You've taken it all. I'm so pleased with you."

Vivian's heart leapt at the praise but was still grateful when her lover held still for a moment before she requested "Go ahead, fuck me good."

Kim had stayed rooted to the spot, partially embarrassed at finding her neighbour in this position, partially excited for what lay ahead, but perhaps more importantly excited to see a live sex show happening right in front of her. What shocked her most was her reaction to a live lesbian show. Through the window Kim could make out Viv's grunting as she pressed her hips back to meet the downward trajectory of the brunette's hip thrusts, but it was when she could make out Viv asking in a loud but excited voice 'Oh that feels so good. Fuck my ass' Kim stumbled back against the wall behind her.

Thankfully Viv was too engrossed in how her rear end felt to register the slight noise from outside and Kim regained her composure just in time to admire her neighbours boobs as they swayed in reaction to the tempo of the fucking taking place. It was perhaps this sight that cemented the concept of all woman love in Kim's mind; before she would have never entertained it but now, well to say she was absorbed would be an understatement. The brunette grabbed the hair on the back of Viv's head and then set a blistering rate, thrusting almost the full length of the dildo and Kim could see from Viv's screwed up facial expression that she was giving it her all.

Viv's entire world seemed to be centred on her butt at the sensations Rachel was generating. Prior to meeting Rachel, the young mum had never taken anything inside her butt but early on in their meetings Rachel had inserted a moistened finger or thumb and Viv just consider this the next natural progression. She tried to kid herself that she was only doing this because Rachel had insisted but the reality was dawning on her that this was a scenario that was hurtling her towards her next orgasm.

Kim could see the brunette relinquish her grip on Viv's hair and lean forward so that she could grip her neighbours boobs, more specifically her fingers gripping the older woman's nipples. This evidently tipped Viv over the edge as she let out a long wail and her upper body collapsed on the floor. The brunette extracted the dildo from Viv's butt and Kim gasped once more when she realised just how thick the plastic cock was that had been fucking her neighbour. Even her own sphincter clenched at the thought, at the same time as her pussy gave an involuntary spasm. The colour from Kim's face drained at the realisation of how turned on she was and she scuttled past the window, stumbling slightly as her trembling legs quivered, trying to stumble her way home.

Rachel went and lay down next to Viv so that she could cradle the older woman, gently stroking her hair until she stirred back to wakefulness. Viv turned her face to look at her lover making Rachel chuckle at the windswept look, she brushed the hair aside so that she could see the beautiful face beneath. Rachel leant her head forward and kissed Viv a number of times before whispering, "I hope I didn't hurt you."

Viv smiled somewhat wanly as she blew a breathe out and replied "I suspect you may have rearranged things inside me but no you didn't hurt me. There was a degree of initial discomfort but towards the end I was feeling positively euphoric. I never knew I could come from being fucked back there."

Rachel continued to caress Viv's hair as her tone changed "I don't want your hudband fucking you in the rear, I own that ass and its mine alone."

Viv managed a feeble "Understood" before she collapsed on her side meaning Rachel could spoon up behind her.

Kim eventually stumbled back to her house and upon closing the door leant against the heavy door for support. Her heart was racing, he head was spinning and the crotch of her panties was damp; this was wrong on so many different levels. She levered herself forward and stumbled to the living room before dropping like a dead weight on the sofa. 'How do I look Viv in the face ever again?' she mused, followed by 'She seemed to be enjoying the treatment dished out by that other woman.' Kim shook her head but the next thought that popped into her brain was 'Why did Viv seem to enjoy it. She's married with children and that other person was a woman.'

Over at Viv's house, the homeowner had pushed Rachel to lie back on the floor, removed the harness and started to work her mouth and tongue over Rachel's pussy; she felt that she must reward her lover for the sensations still buzzing around inside her, especially her butt which seemed to radiate sensations over her lower body. Little did Viv realise but Rachel had purposely used a special lubricant that made the skin tingle.

Kim sat for the longest while, first she replayed in her head what she had seen - and heard, she couldn't get out of her head the words that had come out of Viv's mouth 'Oh that feels so good. Fuck my ass.' She was begging the other woman to fuck her in the ass. Kim, like Viv, had never experimented with anything up her ass and yet Viv had been so into her treatment. Kim tentatively moved her right hand down and slowly ground her fingertips into her crotch; the pulses started shooting around inside her immediately.

Immediately she felt guilty but the sensations were too good to ignore and Kim soon found herself slipping her hand inside the elasticated waist of her skirt and onwards until they were inside her own panties. This time the sensations were intensified tenfold as her fingertips made contact with her clitoris. Kim rarely played with herself and each time she would be wracked with guilt; and yet this time it felt so much nicer, so natural. Her left hand wandered up to her chest where she worked her fingertips over her erect nipple in ever decreasing circles, accentuating her already heightened state. Just as the image of Viv's breasts jiggling around popped into her conscious, her fingers brushed against her clitoris once more and had her coming like never before.

Over at Viv's house, the yummy mummy was being treated to a tonguing from her lover who felt compelled to repeat the favour Viv had so recently performed on her. Viv was on her hands and knees again with Rachel lay on the floor craning her neck to attach her mouth to the tasty pussy above. Both knew their time was short with the imminent return of children but Rachel was determined to reward her lover with the ultimate gift.

12