Vivian Ch. 03 - Peepshow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kim was in the same situation, although she had to physically go to meet her younger children at the school gate. She just had time for a quick freshen up before leaving the house and yet she couldn't stop her pulse racing; 'what had she started?' Kim was like a zombie for the rest of the afternoon and evening, thankfully her husband had an early start the next morning and so Kim found herself on her own once the kids were packed off for the night. This proved a time to digest what she had seen earlier and again she brought herself off with her fingers, this time she came while she had two fingers sawing away inside her while her left hand was pulling and tweaking at her nipples.

Kim couldn't rest much that night though and spent most the night with at least one hand playing with pussy, even searching a tentative finger to her own anus. Once she had the children dropped at school the following day, she couldn't get her mind to switch from playing over the events of the previous day, 'What is happening to me?' she pondered in her head. As she glanced out of the living room window Kim caught sight of Viv returning home from some unknown errand; the focus of her attention was the older woman's boobs that sat so invitingly on her chest. As Viv turned a corner Kim realised that she would have preferred to have longer looking at those tits and once again the image of them swinging and swaying in line with the fucking she was getting popped into Kim's consciousness.

There was nothing else for it but for Kim to go around her neighbours, after all she still needed to borrow that blender. The hour was still early and Kim found herself at Viv's door with her heart beating rapidly as she wrapped her knuckles on the door. It didn't take long for the door to swing open and Kim was presented with Viv's ever present smile. "Oh hello, won't you come in? Can I get you a drink?" was the cheerful greeting. Viv found it strange that her young blonde neighbour, normally so effervescent and chatty, seemed a little subdued.

"Err... yes, that would be... nice. Thank you. I actually came round... to borrow that blender you mentioned" Kim stammered. As she followed Viv through to the kitchen Kim gaze wandered down to the older woman's butt and remembered how ravishing Viv looked with her butt offered up to the other woman.

Viv turned suddenly to ask a question and caught Kim looking at her butt. Sensing there was something different about her neighbour Viv felt compelled to ask, "Is every alright?"

Kim looked like a startled rabbit; she had been caught staring but what should she do now? Because Viv had turned around, Kim's gaze had looked downwards at the older woman's impressive chest, something that Viv had not failed to miss. Kim remembered seeing the brunette order Viv around, 'was Kim submissive?' she wondered. Her husband liked it when Kim took control of things in the bedroom, 'Maybe Viv was the same?'

"Kim, are you okay?" asked Viv once more, this time with a concerned expression on her face.

Kim smiled back "Yes, I'm good thank you" was her reply while she pondered 'dare I risk ruining my friendly relations with a neighbour?' Kim shook her head and her pulse raced once more this situation would probably never rear its head ever again 'could I live with myself for not pursuing this?'. The quiet between them seemed to stretch.

Kim's expression changed to one of determination. With her right hand Kim reached up and placed her hand on Viv's shoulder pushing down so that Viv slumped down but eventually fell to her knees. With her left hand Kim lifted the hem of her own skirt to reveal her white lace panties beneath. "I saw you yesterday with your friend, it seemed like she certainly worked a number on you with that strap on dildo. From my vantage point it looked like you really enjoyed the pummelling your butt was taking."

Viv was switching her gaze between Kim's exposed panties and the blonde's angelic features. She gasped and brought her hand up to her mouth as the colour drained from her face. "I... I... I..." was all Viv could manage, this prompted Kim to grasp the nettle.

"No words are needed" Kim said with an air of authority "You like pussy and I need some oral attention so get to it." Viv once again switched her gaze between Kim's face and her crotch and flinched slightly when the younger woman raised her voice to say "NOW."

Viv's mind was in turmoil, her neighbour knew her secret she wanted to keep quiet, especially from her husband and family. Rachel knew of ways to make every moment with another woman those toe curling, orgasm inducing moments and Viv had willingly accepted her fate; and yet here was a totally different circumstance. Her sweet young neighbour had asked - no insisted -- that Viv perform oral sex on her. 'I didn't even know she was into women' she debated internally but then thought "who would have thought that I was. That I allowed another woman to fuck me up the ass.' Above all though Viv thought 'And Kim saw me.'

Kim dropped her skirt and put her hands on her hips as she announced "Fine, I'll just have to have a discreet word with the other wives in the area. I'm sure it won't take long to get back to your husband."

Viv could see her world crumbling as she begged "No please don't."

Pointing to her crotch Kim's voiced remained authoritative "Well you know what you need to do to stop that happening. Do this and I'll make sure he never knows."

Viv had always been bad at making instant decisions but she really couldn't see another way out of this and so she sighed lightly and used both hands to push the hem of Kim's skirt up until the white lace panties came into view once more. The touch of Viv's hands on her thighs made Kim's heart race once more. Last week she would never have entertained the concept of lesbian sex and yet now it was all she could think about; knowing Viv had similar tastes made her the best possible subject matter to take her first steps.

Viv's hands were shaking but nevertheless she continued to reach forward and hook her young neighbours panties aside to reveal a sparsely haired pussy beneath. The first thing that struck Viv's conscious was Kim's clitoris which stood out prominently, it somehow mesmerised Viv. Kim became impatient and placed her right hand behind Viv's head drawing her face to the eager pussy before her. With Viv's face just an inch away from the prominent clit the second thing to register in Viv's mind was the scent of sexed pussy. It was heady and Viv didn't pause to rake her tongue across Kim's fleshy nub.

"Ohhhhh, that's so nice" exclaimed the young neighbour. Her husband would occasionally try to administer to her needs but Kim knew in an instant that Viv would be so much better. The older woman flicked and curled her tongue around the aroused nub but it was when she sucked it between her lips and used the tip of her tongue on the sensitive tip that Kim involuntary thrust her hips back and forth the intensify the sensations. Viv was quite pleased with her display as she only had Rachel's pussy to gauge and the brunette was simply intoxicated with the yummy mummy. And yet she was still learning the art of pleasuring a woman but was pleased with the progress so far.

Kim had been without any kind of sexual attention for so long that Viv's first few tentative licks had her motor running and she decided to give into to sensation the more the older woman explored until the point where Viv wormed a single finger inside Kim who in response ground Viv's face into her pussy and let out a groan that came from somewhere deep inside her as he pussy started to clamp down on the intruding digit.

Viv pushed Kim backwards slightly until she was leant against a tall stool behind her. The older woman splayed Kim's legs apart and was instantly working her tongue over the blonde's clit once more. This vantage point however provided Viv with room to explore each fleshy fold of Kim's dark pink labia to its fullest. Once again she was demonstrating a skill far and away more than was the case, Kim didn't care as she had barely come down from her last climax and another was steaming it's way inside her.

This time Viv worked a second finger inside Kim's moist purse and was greeted with more intense hip thrusts from the object of her attention. Kim still had a firm grip of the back of Viv's head, thrusting her crotch ever more determinedly in an attempt to increase the sensations currently careering around her entire body. Viv looked up at Kim's angelic face as she gasped and groaned towards her impending orgasm. It affected both of them, Viv's pussy had been pulsing as her neighbour ground herself against her face but the larger impact was on Kim who opened her eyes to see her beautiful neighbour staring directly at her. Boom, her crotch leapt and the young blonde found herself having to hold on to the stool as the alternative was crumbling in a heap on the floor.

Viv gave Kim a short respite as the room was still spinning, the curvy yummy mummy started to remove her own clothing, 'If she is going to make me eat her, then she can just as easily return the favour' Viv pondered. Kim returned to conscious just as the older woman was reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, it was perfectly timed as her breasts looked even more impressive now as they were pushed towards her. As soon as the garment was discarded to the side Kim leant forward and captured one Viv's nipples between her lips. As she sucked on the rubbery nub her tongue was dancing over the tip and all Viv could do was cradle Kim's head so that her mouth had unfettered access to the ripe nub. Even when she detached her mouth, Kim made sure she captured Viv's other nub in double quick time.

Viv had her head tilted back relishing the sensations Kim's mouth was generating but next she felt Kim's right hand glide down her side and then make a determined detour to the front of Viv's panties. The fingers danced temporarily around the front of the soft sliky material but then the fingers were curled up and they delved inside Viv's panties to search further until coming to rest on the older woman's clitoris. It wasn't as large as her own but Kim found it equally inviting. Her left hand had progressed to the underside of the pendulous boobb that she was currently sucking on 'God I love these tits' she mused in her own head as she lovingly sucked on the ripe nipple.

Kim's fingers explored around Viv's delicate pussy; although she did occasionally play with her own Kim was on something of a journey of discovery as she explored the differences between this new pussy and her own. On instinct she wormed two fingers inside Vivian while continuing to lavish attention on her lovely large tits. It wasn't something she did when exploring herself but feeling Viv do it to her earlier felt natural and Kim just loved how silky soft Viv's vagina muscles felt as she slowly worked them in and out. The sensation that really stuck in Kim's mind though was the amount of pussy juice that was swirling around her fingers as they worked away inside her neighbour.

Viv placed her hands on Kim's wrist and by pushing on her wrist encouraged her to remove her fingers. Viv was able to lean forward and take the fingers inside her mouth to suck on the juice they were coated with. This was something else that Kim hadn't done during her own playing and so she quickly worked the fingers inside her neighbour and once they seemed suitably coated, she brought them up to her own lips. The tangy musky juice seemed to dance on her tongue and she was hooked. The petite blonde repeated this a number of times before Viv pushed down on her shoulders and suggested "Why don't you sample it straight from the source?"

It didn't take a genius to work out what Viv was eluding to. She rarely took her husband in her mouth, probably as a consequence of him rarely going down on her, but then she had found the tangy elixir fascinating plus Viv had done such a wonderful job with her mouth 'why the hell not?' she debated in her head. Kim craned her head forward, extended her tongue and tried to copy what Viv had so recently been performing on her. The young blonde cast her gaze up at Viv's face and was greeted by a warm smile and a slight nod, this was all the encouragement Kim needed.

Kim used her tongue to enquire further and further until she buried her tongue deep inside her beautiful neighbour. Kim took her lead from Viv who groaned approvingly and grasped the back of Kim's head; the taste straight from the source was even better than from her fingers, it was sweet, warm and tangy -- and she knew she would be back time and again.

Viv let the young woman explore for a while but then pulled away, much to Kim's consternation. Seeing the quizzical look on the blonde's face Viv held up her hands and said, "Don't worry, you haven't finished yet." She lay down on the kitchen floor and then said, "Come and sit on my face, you can then get your tongue burrowing inside me while I do the same to you." Kim's expression was the epitome of joy when she cottoned on that she could continue her exploration while Viv pleasured her.

This was yet another instance where Kim took Viv's talent for eating pussy down to experience rather than the reality of it being natural talent trumping her actual experience. As nice as it was lapping away at her older neighbour, for Kim this new dynamic was enough to get both off a couple of times. The two then lay cuddled up on the floor for some time with Viv lying flat and Kim's head nestled on her full round boobb. Viv was nonchalantly stroking Kim's blonde hair as her younger neighbour was tenderly suckling at her nipple as she asked, "Do you have time to try out the strap on dildo you caught us using yesterday?"

Kim left the nipple behind and looked up with a broad smile as she replied, "Yes please, do I get to use it on you or you on me?"

Her joy was infectious and made Viv chuckle before she replied "Either, although my ass is off limits for a few days. Yesterday was the first time I'd ever taken more than a finger up there and I'm a little sore back there, I need a little time to recover."

Kim nodded and then asked tentatively "But after then, will I be allowed to fuck your ass like your friend did?"

Again, Viv chuckled and nodded "Yes, you can give it a try. I suspect Rachel will be wanting me to take it back there regular and so the more I practice with you will make it more enjoyable in the long run."

"Is this Rachel your lover?" Kim asked.

Viv was quite perceptive when she asked, "Yes, she is. I assume you're wondering where your place is in all of this?" Kim was still looking up at Viv and a tear formed in the corner of her eye as she nodded and said Viv leant her mouth down and kissed Kim on the forehead saying "Don't worry I have enough time for both of you. Rachel is only free at best one day a week plus the occasional visit to her place of work. I'm free for you anytime our respective houses are quiet, everyday if that's what you need."

Kim smile broadened on hearing this news "In that case then I'd love to try it out, especially fucking you. The way these beautiful breasts swung around while Rachel fucked you was all I could focus on." The two made their way up to Viv's spacious bedroom and Viv then helped Kim climb into and buckle in the harness. She then climbed up onto the bed on all fours and seductively looked over her shoulder at Kim which was all the bidding needed as the younger woman scrambled up on the bed behind her and took a closer inspection of Viv's rear end. "Oh dear, I can see what you mean about being sore, do you have any lotion I can work in there? The more pampering it gets the sooner I'll be able to fuck you there."

Viv quickly jumped up to retrieve some lotion she had been applying herself and then quickly assumed her position in front of her neighbour. The tip of the dildo was engaged at the entrance to Viv's splayed pussy and easily slipped inside a few inches thanks to the amount of juice left there. Kim then applied a little lotion to her right hand and started to work it around Viv's anus. Before yesterday she had never played with her own, let alone anyone else's and yet right now she felt she needed to tend to this one as Viv had demonstrated her determination to keep Kim's orgasms flowing. The position Viv had taken was adjacent to a long mirrored wardrobe door and this gave Kim a prime seat to see those wonderful breasts bouncing around as Kim thrust the dildo deeper into her lover.

The swinging was at its height when Kim grasped the fleshy hips of the older woman in front of her but the movement became to exciting and this was when Kim would lean forward so she could take the full round orbs in her palms which would led her to pinching on her nipples to entice Viv's climax. After she came Viv insisted on taking a turn with the harness and she had Kim lie flat on the bed with her legs spread wide while Viv thrust away at her pussy. Kim was thrilled as the same jiggling motion animated Viv's large tits only this time Kim could lean forward and attached her mouth to those large rubbery nipples.

Viv did offer to introduce the dildo to Kim's ass but the blonde declined "Maybe next time. I want to try it but am a little anxious this time." Viv didn't push the topic as they'd been at it for some time and children would be returning from school soon although Kim did ask "Do you have a toy I could borrow to try and stretch me out back there?" nodding to the dildo attached to the harness she added "That thing fairly stretched me and I'd like to take some tentative steps with something else before trying."

That evening when alone in her bedroom Kim did try the toy Viv had leant her and she found that as she relaxed more back there, she was able to accept the unusual intrusion with the aid of a liberal coating of lotion to ease's it's progress. The following Monday Kim went back around to Viv's and proclaimed "I'm ready to try taking that monster in my ass" which thrilled Viv no end. The older woman had done a good job of soothing her own ass and so when she had fucked Kim in the rear, the younger blonde repaid the compliment. It turned out she loved both fucking an ass and being on the receiving end.

Viv kept Kim a secret from Rachel for a few months but was determined to introduce the two -- with Kim's approval of course. Rachel paid Viv a visit to her home, she wasn't surprised the curvaceous yummy mummy answered the door in a stunning baby blue lingerie set but she knew something was a foot when Viv held her right hand up and it glistened from fingertips to wrist.

"Won't you follow me" Viv announced as she strode towards the dining room. Rachel closed the door and followed the curvy figure but was floored when Viv stepped into the dining room and found a very beautiful young blonde similarly dressed but tied down across the top of the table. Rachel was even more shocked when Viv started to feed her entire lubricated fist inside the blonde's obviously aroused pussy. The brunette became even more enamoured when she got her mouth around the young blonde's fleshy clit and of course the pretty brunette had to use the strap on dildo on both womens asses.

12