Vivian Laaning Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thereupon, Vivian finished discarding her robe, sunk to her knees, grabbed Roger's cock and placed it into her mouth. She deep throated him, and held him in place for as long as she could. Then she let go with a gasp, and began to take short plunges up and down his shaft. All the while she was agonizingly groaning. Aside from the natural erotic effect of her fellatio, Roger was further aroused by her vocalized emotions.

Vivian momentarily took his cock out in order to swallow his balls one by one. Then she ran her tongue along the outside flesh of his rod, and teased with short little licks on his cock head. She then deep throated him again, but this time she reached around to stick two fingers into his ass hole. That was the coup de grâce for him. The sensation of his entire cock swallowed in Vivian's mouth with his rectum penetrated by her two longest fingers, triggered an explosion of his sperm in her mouth.

Vivian gamely tried to ingest all of his erupting ejaculate. However, the force of his blast forced her to release his cock, so that some of his semen ended up dripping down from her mouth, and landing on to her breasts. She giggled as with her fingers she scraped up some of the sperm on her tits and digested it.

Ever mindful of her duty as a considerate hostess to her guest, Vivian offered, "Roger would you like to taste some of your own manly juices? Maybe you'd like to lick my titties?"

Vivian was slightly surprised that he accepted, "Sure, I've often wondered what I would taste like."

"Well then once you've cleaned up my boobies, you might want to kiss me. I haven't swallowed all of your cum yet."

"Sounds like a plan."

And so Roger fell to his knees facing Vivian. He commenced slurping up his sperm off Vivian breasts. As luck would have it, drops of his sperm had attached to both of her nipples. Obviously this unique situation required intense concentration to ensure the desired result. Fortunately Roger Gutfeld was up to the task.

He swallowed each nipple in turn, swirled his tongue around the tip and then sucked up the moisture. For good measure, he licked the surrounding areola thoroughly to make certain that the breast was cleared of all remnants of his spent seed.

When Vivian sensed that Roger had finished cleaning up her chest, she grabbed his head and gently turned it underneath her. He knew enough to open his mouth to receive his sperm and her saliva. Then they kissed feverishly. They dueled with their tongues in wild passion abandoned. They wound up exchanging sperm equally so that they ended up swallowing an equal amount. Vivian succumbed to a small orgasm causing her to pant ferociously as they ended their kissing.

They remained on their knees embracing each other, enjoying contemplating their just completed pleasant oral sexual intercourse. After some time Vivian broke away, and went to her bedside table, and grabbed a kitchen timer from a drawer. She set the timer to sound its alarm after 15 minutes. Then she climbed onto the bed. She rested one side of her face on the mattress. With her knees on the mattress she formed a forty-five degree angle position on the bed. In this way her ass and vagina were equally available for penetration.

She then proposed, "I'm in the mood for a game. When you're ready to fuck me Roger, I want you to take equal turns in screwing my pussy and my ass. If you cum in my pussy, I'll finish our session by blowing you till its time for you to leave. If you cum in my ass I'll lick your ass. If, however, you fail to cum before the timer goes off, then you'll have to munch on my cunt. If you like you can also lick my ass hole, but I don't insist on it."

"How long has the timer been set?" asked Roger.

"15 minutes and it is already ticking."

"But Messalina, you know that I've shot my load just a few minutes ago. I think its too little time allowed for me to finish fucking you."

"Ah! Yee of little faith of your own prowess! I believe in you, and I think you'll do just fine. Besides you have to admit that the penalty to you for failing is more of a reward than a punishment. And if you keep talking instead of fucking, you will definitely fail."

"I think this game is rigged, but never mind, I'll give it my best shot. Pun intended."

Vivian mocked,"Promises! Promises..."

"I'm up for the challenge! Pun again intended!", retorted Roger.

Next was heard a huge gasp of "Whoosh!" from Vivian as she felt his penetration of her anus. Then as she quickly became accustomed to his invasion, she said in her usual sultry voice, "Oh my Roger! You may be short in stature but long where it counts."

Now pantingly she continued, "Oh, fuck yes Roger do me! Fuck me. Fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! You still got 10 minutes to win the game!"

The reference to Vivian's game and consequences had the unfortunate result of momentarily blocking Roger's mood, and accordingly his cock wilted a little. He soon recovered from his lack of focus and regained his lust. He started fucking her in earnest alternating between pumping her ass and cunt. As it turned out, that when he climaxed his cock was in her vagina, but he started ejaculating about a nanosecond after the timer went off.

Vivian reached her orgasm right after she heard the kitchen timer alarm, so that she could not honestly determine if he had cum before the alarm or not. As he spun away from her, landing on his back, she collapsed stretched out lying face down. After she finished panting from the effects of her orgasm, she declared,

"I really can't tell whether you came before or after the alarm went off, so I declare the result was a tie. You recall that I stipulated if you shot your load in my twat, I would suck your cock till it was time for you to leave. On the other if you failed to cum before the timer went off, you would have to eat me and if you so desire lick my ass hole.

"It would seem that in a tie, logic would dictate that both 'punishments' should be doled out simultaneously. As I see it, the only way to bring this about..."

Vivian stopped speaking as Roger was sliding to the center of the bed. It was obvious to her that he had caught her drift. Accordingly, she turned around, and lifting her leg over his head, she positioned herself to commence a sixty-nine oral sexual intercourse. Despite the disparity in their respective height, they were remarkably compatible indulging in oral sex in this position.

Because they had just finished fucking, Roger's cock had wilted to its normal flaccid state. This allowed Vivian to attempt to swallow his entire cock and balls. For a little while she was successful, and it was a truly euphoric feeling. Naturally his cock started to harden from Vivian's efforts, which caused his balls to pop out of her mouth. At least she was still able to continue to deep throat him. She was content with that, as by now she took great pleasure in lavishing splendid blow jobs on her lovers.

Roger in his position was once again treated to the taste of his own seed. As soon as her pussy hovered over his face, by force of gravity, drops of sperm just fell from her puffy labia lips into his open mouth. Then he licked those fat labia lips with joyful glee. He stuck his tongue as far as he could in her vagina, and simulated penal intercourse. This caused some agonizing moans and squeaks to emanate from Vivian in reaction.

Roger did not ignore her clit as he used his fingers to rub the nub simultaneously with his tongue action. Vivian had placed her meaty thighs in such a position that he could easily reach her ass hole as well. He made the use of the option presented and thoroughly licked her anus as well as the crack of her ass. He also took the opportunity to penetrate her ass with his tongue and simulate penal fucking.

Their sixty-nine sexual activity was so very intense that they both climaxed at the same. They separated and both were perspiring heavily from their exertions. Vivian gave a quick peck on his lips as the session had ended.

Vivian's entry in her diary was rather cryptic:

'Roger Gutfeld: the long and short of it.'

The 5:00 PM visitor turned out to be Vivian's worst encounter during the weekend. He was a black man with a chip on his shoulder. His name was Tyrone Williams. He secretly hated white people for what he perceived was their racist superior attitude towards black people. He believed that only slutty white women would consent to fuck a black man.

He did not buy the ruse of a CIA test, but that did not matter to him anyway. The fact he was going to fuck a white woman, and thus would be able to humiliate her, was what was appealing to him. He waited until Khalil, his recruiter, had left, and Vivian had disrobed to take control.

He ordered Vivian to get on the bed and place herself in a doggy position. He had lowered only his pants and briefs. He further ordered Vivian to get to the edge so that he could fuck her standing up. He then unceremoniously penetrated her ass. Without the benefit of any lube and foreplay, his entry caused great pain, and she yelped, "Oh fuck that hurts!"

In addition to his brutal sodomy, he was continuously spanking her ass as hard as he could. Vivian might have tolerated this form of rough sex, but then he started chanting ugly racial epithets.

Such as, "You fucking white whore! You crave my big black cock! Don't you? Yah you white bitches can't get enough!"...and so on.

That was too much for Vivian. She couldn't tolerate his hatred. She was able to reach under a pillow to grasp a whistle which she had placed there in case of exactly such an untoward incident. She blew it hard, and Khalil, Nigel and Stephen rushed into the room in rescue.

They subdued Tyrone quickly. They duck taped his mouth, bound his hands and put the hood over his face. When the next visitor arrived, Nigel took Tyrone in the van and dumped him in the middle of downtown Madison.

Vivian's entry in her diary was terse:

'Tyrone Williams: not a gentleman.'

12