Vivian Laaning Ch. 28

Story Info
Vivian enjoys an evening with the newly engaged couple.
5.3k words
4.56
5k
2
0

Part 28 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian couldn't really believe what she had heard from Angela. To immediately clarify, she continued after her initial confusion:

"But Angela, you've informed me that you are going to marry Ralph, and presumably you are going to agree to traditional marital vows. You know the ones about pledging to being faithful to each other, and forsaking others."

"Yes well, Ralph and I are willing to remain being faithful to each other. And that's not really a hard thing to do when we're in love with each other as much as we are. However, in matters of raw sex, we both feel that there is nothing wrong with group sex, so long as it's consensual, enjoyable and we are both present. The bottom line is that adultery that is real cheating is still a deal breaker that will surely wreck our marriage."

Vivian mulled this over and came to the conclusion that she just might have the same attitude if the shoe were on the other foot. So she repeated her banal initial reaction:

"Oh!...Well OK then!"

Angela smiled and said:

"OK then indeed! I'll settle the tab and we'll blow this pop stand to pursue greater pleasures."

When Vivian entered Angela's luxurious apartment, she was struck by its opulence. It drove home the fact that Angela was indeed rich. She had initially described herself as well off, but not necessarily 'filthy rich'. Vivian now believed that was a gross misrepresentation of her family's wealth. By contrast her own family was considered 'well off' by their acquaintances, but compared to Angela's, Vivian would have no doubt that they would be viewed as poor country bumpkins.

Just considering Angela's reaction to her engagement ring speaks volumes of the societal gulf between them. Although she was undeniably absolutely delighted with her spectacular ring, nevertheless, one could tell that she took this gift in stride as a common expense of a marriage, especially amongst her hometown circles. Vivian knew that were she to receive such a lavish engagement ring she would be as ecstatic as upon experiencing the most intense enjoyable orgasm. She probably would have peed her pants/panties.

That then begs the question of Ralph's extravagantly humbleness and lack of self confidence. To be able to afford such an expensive engagement ring, his family's worth obviously must rival that of Angela's. Given the relatively small population of his hometown, his family's wealth must have been common knowledge amongst his peers. This in turn makes his diffidence so hard to understand. Certainly his stuttering affliction is a little off putting, but his obvious affluence must have negated this deficiency of speech. Surely there would have been some gold digging females that would have been interested in pursuing him. It makes the story of Jennifer Turner seem more mysterious. Vivian made a vow to herself to get to the bottom of this conundrum.

In any case, when the two women entered Angela's bedroom, there indeed was Ralph Peterson as advertised by Angela, sleeping in the nude on Angela's king size bed. To clarify the situation at hand, Angela whispered into Vivian's ear:

"The poor dear! Yesterday he had to attend a family funeral. He had just returned here, so that he was unable to join us at the steakhouse."

Ignoring the apparent discrepancy that Angela had set up the date excluding Ralph, many days before this apparent family funeral was scheduled, Vivian opted to take at face value with Angela's narrative. She merely replied:

"I guess we'll have to be careful in awakening him from his sorely needed slumber. As for me I pledge to be very circumspect in tea bagging him to consciousness."

Angela giggled at Vivian's remark, as they quickly divested themselves of their clothing, unceremoniously dumping then on the floor. Once completely naked, they got on the bed to surround the sleeping Ralph Peterson. By telepathic messaging agreement, Angela took his limp cock into her mouth while Vivian swallowed his balls whole. In no time at all Angela had induced a fine erection as she grunted happily at her accomplishment.

Ralph was still asleep, but he was moaning in response to his subconscious pleasures. Vivian then released his testes, and climbed upon him to rest her cunt onto his face. Ralph instinctively started to lick her cunt and clit. It was Vivian's female smell more than anything else that awakened Ralph, and this time he was in no state of confusion. He held on to Vivian's hips as he drove into his muff dive in earnest.

Meanwhile, once Angela was satisfied with the state of his rigid cock, she mounted him and impaled herself on his staff. She let out a huge sigh as she felt him inside her. She then broke out into a wicked smile, as pleasurable friction of his phallus interacting with her vaginal walls began stirring her passion. As she was plunging up and down on his rod, she started to waive both of her hands above her head. This action prompted her to start singing parodying a classic tin pan alley song.

"Happy days are here again Ralph's cock is in my twat again Let's sing a song of cheer again Happy days are hear again"

Not to be outdone, Vivian followed Angela's example except she was massaging Ralph's hair and scalp. She chose to parody the chorus of a hymn no less.

"Oh what a beautiful feeling Oh what a wonderful feeling Oh what a beautiful feeling Ralph's tongue in my twat Hallelujah"

The singing by the girls caught Ralph completely off guard, but it did not hinder him from climaxing. Surprisingly, he blasted quite a load into Angela. Both Angela and Vivian were giggling after finishing their singing. Their giddiness did not interrupt them from reaching their orgasms, but they did start laughing as they toppled off Ralph. As some of his sperm started oozing out of her vulva, Angela exclaimed:

"Oh my God; I'm so wet."

Interpreting correctly Angela's hint, Vivian answered:

"To get a desired response, a simple sledge hammer blow to the head is sufficient."

With that said, Vivian turned onto Angela as per force she draped over Ralph's prone body. She lapped up the glistening cum on Angela's thighs. Then she opened her lips and sucked up loose sperm in Angela's vagina. Now understanding the meaning of Vivian's cryptic remark, Angela said:

"Nothing gets past you my darling Vivian. That was just a light tap I'd administered, but I'm grateful for your rescue in any case. Oh my that's good! That feels so good!"

Vivian's latest cunnilingus produced a minor orgasm for Angela, as she started panting at its onset. Vivian also felt some exhilaration as she gulped down all of Ralph's sperm that she had been able to suck up. Ralph remained in a daze; a happy recipient of female sexual aggression to his body. Any second thoughts about his seemingly impetus engagement was immediately short circuited by the knowledge that he would have a sexy wife who was quite willing to satisfy any fantasy he may conjure up. Oh yes! Ralph was a happy camper indeed!

As the three of them were basking in their afterglow of contentment, it was only Angela who was agitated in need of more sex immediately, if not sooner. Consequently she declared:

"I've just realized that despite all the sex I've had with you Ralph, in the past few weeks, my chocolate cherry is still intact. I need to lose my anal virginity, and this is as good a time as any, especially when we have the services of Vivian to help me through this. I want your raw cock in my ass without the benefit of lubrication. I'm sure with Vivian's help I can tolerate my pretty ass being ripped apart. Can you two then accommodate my desires?"

Although both Ralph and Vivian were somewhat startled by Angela's bold declaration, but at the same time they were happy to comply with her wishes. In acknowledging Angela's expressed aspirations, Vivian slipped onto her back so that Angela could mount her and engage in a sixty-nine oral sex. Then Ralph was able to position himself at Angela's rear to commence his sodomy of her ass. As soon as his cock pushed into her anus, Angela was surprisingly not prepared for the invasion. She screamed:

"Oh fuck that hurts! Your cock is a monster! Oh fuck!"

In reaction, Ralph alarmed, immediately started to ease the penetration by slowly withdrawing his penis from her ass hole. However this action prompted an even more vehement reaction from Angela:

"Oh no you don't Ralph baby! Keep that monster cock in me. Don't you dare leave me dry. I can take it! I'm a big girl now! Keep shoving it in me!"

Vivian couldn't help but put her two cents in:

"Hah! You're not that big a girl! I'm bigger!"

Angela retorted:

"We don't need any silly comments from the cheap seats. All that's required of you is to keep munching on my twat. As for you my sweet stud muffin, just keep fucking my ass. If I scream that means you're going a good job. Just keep pounding my ass! Keep fucking me! Fuck me hard! I love it!"

Needless to say Ralph did as he was told. He pounded his cock into Angela's ass fiercely. As a result Vivian had a difficult time maintaining her cunnilingus on Angela. She managed to lick periodically on Ralph's rod whenever it was available during the sodomy, while still eating out Angela as best as she could.

Because of the voracity of Rod's plunges into her anal canal, Angela gave up all attempts to continue eating out Vivian simultaneously. Instead she raised her torso above Vivian so that she was able to grunt, shriek and otherwise uttering foul sexual language without restraint. She urged Ralph to fuck her harder and quicker. Her body heated up by the intensity of the sodomy. She felt like her blood was boiling causing rivulets of perspiration pouring down from her forehead. Her breasts were flopping in all directions depending on the force of each penetrating stroke.

With the double sensation of fucking Angela's ass, and sensing simultaneously, Vivian's tongue on the flesh of his phallus, Ralph was exploding in emotion. At the start of this academic year, his senior undergraduate year, he was still a virgin. But in a mere few weeks, he had participated in not only quite a quantity of sex trysts, but he had engaged in sophisticated complex sex, that he would never have imagined beforehand. Such facts rummaging in his mind, caused him to enter into a euphoria he had never experienced. The sound of obvious sexual lust emanating from Angela, his fiancée added to his passion. The realization that she was actually his fiancée fueled the heat of his passion, and he was perspiring as copiously as she.

In due course Ralph climaxed. His passion having achieved its height provoked an overflow of sperm flooding into Angela's ass. She in turn reached her orgasm which she could not contain. She simply screamed, and not softly either. It was left to Vivian to act as the consummate mistress of the situation. As Ralph withdrew his cock, she quickly seized it into her mouth for a quick tongue cleaning.

Once satisfied that Ralph's penis was clean, devoid of any moisture from his ejaculation, Vivian turned her attention to Angela's ass. She first sucked up the escaping cum glistening on Angela's thighs. Then she lapped up all the warm cum sticking on Angel's mons generis. Finally, Vivian positioned her open lips to cover the entire opening of Angela's anus, and started suctioning into her mouth any reachable sperm residing in her alimentary canal. By contracting the appropriate muscles, Angela greatly assisted in Vivian's task. This effort triggered a secondary orgasm for Angela which was relieved by her subsequent hyperventilation.

Once Angela caught her breath, she declared:

"Oh lordy! I feel truly and superbly fucked! Thank you, you two. It was a trip!"

Vivian, having swallowed all the cum she had mined from Angela's ass, and experiencing an orgasm as a result, quipped:

"You're very welcome. I'm glad to have been of service. Although I must say that this a novel way to celebrate one's engagement."

Both Angela and Vivian broke down in laughter, and even Ralph joined in. They could sense the magic of their encounter and were consequentially mutually ebullient. Angela fetched some wine from the kitchen to imbibe during their mutual afterglow. The three of them, with Ralph in the middle, settled side by side on the bed with their heads resting on the headboard. Vivian decided to take advantage to clear up in her mind some of the mystery of Ralph Peterson. So she asked:

"That is truly a gorgeous engagement ring that you have gifted to your fiancée, Ralph, and I know it was very expensive. This begs the question how rich is your family? I'm assuming your family must be the pillar of society in your hometown."

Ralph answered:

"Since I've obviously gotten to know Angela, I would say her family is much better off. Her family is rich whereas my family is merely upper middle class. My Dad is a real estate broker owning his own firm, and has been very successful. As for my ability to afford the engagement ring, it is partly due to my father's prudence and foresight, but also partly due to my academic successes.

"You see when I was born, as well as when my kid sister was born, my father immediately invested in a tax deferred college fund for each of us. Since he started our plans so early in our lives, by the time I was ready to enter UW, the fund was far in excess of what I actually needed. Also because of my high grades in high school as well as my grades to date at UW, I have attained quite a few scholarship funds to meet my educational expenses. As a result not only do I have enough monies to see me through graduate school, but this engagement ring was easily affordable for me."

Angela, who obviously had been previously appraised of the story behind her fabulous engagement ring, still could not help but feel nothing but pure adoration towards her fiancé. That his ability to afford the ring was partly due to his own efforts, and that he was willing to spend so much without any regret made her feel truly loved. Consequently she gushed:

"Oh my dearest Ralph! You're truly my knight in shining armor. I love you so much that I would've been content with a Cracker Jack ring if that was all you could have afforded."

Vivian skeptically observed:

"You may be truly sincere in your declaration of love, Angela, but I'm certain that you are not disappointed in the least with the ring you actually did receive."

"Of course not. The cost of the ring doesn't imply any greater love Ralph may have for me. Instead I'm thrilled that he was willing to pamper me by this lavish gift, and it speaks of the intensity of love he has for me, which is what truly matters."

Ralph interjected:

"Exactly my love. You have articulated my feelings truly."

Vivian continued:

"I don't doubt your love for each other. In fact barring pregnancy reasons, I believe that couples who spare the least amount of time in courtship, are more sure of their love and anticipation of a happy future together. There are no guarantees in live except of course death and taxes. Thus, it follows that those who prolong their courtship are chasing an elusive dream of lifelong perfect bliss. By the way you're not pregnant are you Angela?"

Angela giggled and declared:

"No my IUD is still intact, and I've finished my latest period two days ago. I imagine though, that I'll have it removed in the not too distant future."

Ralph protested:

"I don't think Vivian would be too interested in such discussion."

Vivian replied:

"Of course not, but I'm pretty sure the two of you will be wonderful parents. However Ralph, there is one thing I'm quite puzzled by. As you come from a relatively affluent family in a small town, surely you ought to have been revered and not despised by your peers as you've made out to be.

"Now in my case, I was a pariah in high school even though my family was well regarded in our community. I can easily attribute such disdain to my arrogant temperament, and the fact that it was common knowledge in the school, that I had indulged in some kinky sex with my sister and her boyfriend, now her husband. Hmm! I guess that sounds like a regular pattern of behavior for me."

Both Angela and Ralph laughed at the obvious reference to their mutually experienced present situation. Vivian continued:

"However in your case Ralph, you don't seem to have such defects. Yes you have a problem of stuttering, but that's not a paralyzing handicap. For example, you must have had a superior wardrobe than your peers which should have tended to suppress the negativity of your speech impediment. Of course I'm just guessing about your wardrobe, since mostly I've only seen you naked."

Again Ralph and Angela laughed at Vivian's wit, as she continued:

"So I'm at a loss to understand your ostracism in high school. I would have thought that more than the intrepid Ms Turner would have consented to have danced with you, especially if they were privy to your family background."

Ralph answered thoughtfully:

"I actually believe I've let my stuttering define me, and that is why I had been treated so harshly by my peers. It started in grade school where I was taunted mercilessly, and I did not fight back. I came to believe that I was worthless, and so I did not seek out friends. I think then, it became natural for my peers to disdain me even though my family was well regarded in the community.

"As I said Kellyanne, my kid sister, has had no such problem of lack of self esteem, so that she has a ton of friends. She is going to be a stunning beauty when she matures and thus, my guess is that her only problem will be jealousy and envy amongst her peers.

"I haven't inspired such similar emotions from my hometown acquaintances. So I'm looking forward to parading Angela around as my bride when we get to Eau Claire. I've no doubt that when they see my beautiful bride, my male acquaintances will be envious, and my female acquaintances will wonder if they had missed out on a good thing. I still though hold a warm spot for Jennifer Turner as she was able to like me enough to withstand the school pressure to avoid me."

Angela snorted:

"Pshaw! I still stay that bimbo is not worth any merit. She just was a little more perceptive to recognize the many virtues of my beloved Ralph. But still she was not brave enough to ignore peer pressure to go out with Ralph."

Vivian protested:

"Angela you got to give her some slack. Don't forget she was only sixteen or seventeen at the time, when peer pressure reigns supreme. It must have been very difficult for her to publicly display any affection for Ralph. The point is that her friendliness towards Ralph was very well received, and that henceforth Ralph was confident enough to make you fall in love with him."

Angela replied:

"Enough of the alleged virtues of Ms Turner! She is no longer in the picture whatsoever, except Ralph you may invite her to our wedding if you must. But at right this moment I need to be fucked again! And Vivian since you're here, I need to eat you out while my fiancé is fucking the shit out of me."

The three of them promptly arranged themselves in their slotted positions to accommodate Angela's wishes. Ralph and Angela got off the bed to allow Vivian to move her body to the middle of the bed, and there to rest her back against the headboard. She spread her legs wide open to allow Angela to scoot in between her thighs to start her oral sex on Vivian's pudendum.

Angela was on her knees to allow Ralph easy access to her nether regions. Angela was in something of a funk as a result of the previously immediate conversation. She could not readily identify the source of her peevish mood but she knew sex was the antidote for what ailed her. That is the impetus to rouse the others to a new threesome where cleverly she suggested herself to be the center of attention.

12