Vivian Laaning Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eating out Vivian's cunt was particularly delightful and effective to drive out any of Angela's temporary low spirits. All the previous sexual activity had rendered Vivian's sexual scent to a very pungent decree. Inhaling Vivian's aura aroma chased away all thoughts in Angela's brain. Replacing the vacuum of the departed malaise in Angela's head were thoughts and experiences of pure lust. Vivian's odor was not off putting but simply intoxicating. As her euphoria increased so did the force of Angela's tonguing of Vivian's labia lips and clit.

Angela started grunting as she continued to lick Vivian's cunt. The latter was also grunting in reaction to receiving the pleasurable kisses on her vulva. Encouraging Angela's cunnilingus, Vivian worked one hand into Angela's hair deliberately urging continuation of the oral sex. Vivian also placed one leg with her heel resting on Angela's back, to counterbalance her participation in the sexual act. Angela's passion soared in recognizing Vivian's acknowledgment of the pleasures she was receiving.

When Ralph this time approached Angela's derrière, he felt compelled to first take the opportunity of tongue licking simultaneously Angela's cunt and ass hole. The latter action was especially exhilarating for him as it formulated in his mind to be in essence truly his animalistic ritual of claiming her as his mate. Such notion caused his phallus to engorge to its ultimate erection size. Consequently, he was able to penetrate her vaginally without any manual assistance from either himself or his love partner.

When Angela felt Ralph's cock enter her, she squeaked! At this point all sentient thoughts escaped her mind. All she could see was a blank white universe interrupted by shooting stars. She dropped down to lick Vivian's perineum, and at that point precisely Vivian squirted right unto Angela's forehead. Angela screamed. It was her only option to relieve the acute intensity of her exploding orgasm. Meanwhile Ralph continued fucking her, and her mind was only superficially recognizing such activity.

However, when Angela could sense that Ralph was actually cumming in her vagina, an immediate second orgasm engulfed her. She screamed anew, almost alarming her two companions. Her screams though, had the quality of ecstasy as opposed to miserable agony, which in turn alleviated the concern her partners might have otherwise felt. Ralph's cock naturally wilted and escaped the confines of Angela's vagina. At this point Angela collapsed, landing on her back as she murmured:

"I've been truly and thoroughly fucked. Thank you Ralph!"

Angela was genuinely experiencing what the French would call "la petite mort". In fact given the stress of the preceding waking hours, Angela settled into a comfortable afterglow enjoying a blissful state. With a smile on her face, she fell asleep, and was gently snoring almost immediately. For her part, Vivian was absolutely captivated by Angela's oral sex that she arrived at a premature climax culminating by her squirting on Angela. Satisfied that Angela was not unduly perturbed by her sexual faux pas, Vivian involuntarily followed Angela's somnolent example with the exception that her snoring was much more lusty.

In contrast to his two female companions, Ralph Peterson was not drowsy as a result of the evening's sexual escapades. As Angela had intimated to Vivian, he had indeed driven to Eau Claire the previous day, to attend a funeral of a relative his parents had insisted he must attend. He returned right after the funeral to Angela's apartment and caught some respite before encountering his naked fiancée and the first female he had ever fucked.

So he grabbed a beer from Angela's fridge and just contemplated his life so far, and its lately unexpected turns. The ensuing sexual activity went a long way to validate in his mind that he had a real sexual appeal after all, as well as worth as a human being. He marveled at how little time had passed while his entire life and his outlook on the same had changed one hundred degrees for the better.

He realized that his first meeting of Vivian was pure happenstance, and that he was merely one of many to satisfy her primaeval urges of the moment. Notwithstanding that, it was obvious to him that Vivian did not look upon him as a "john" as professional prostitutes would view him in their line of work. Such impression was reinforced by the fact that she accosted him along with her delightful companion i.e. Angela Black on the very next occasion they were to meet.

Ralph would have discounted their evening of sex that night and subsequent morning, as one of those things that luckily happened, and that it was fortunate for him that it had transpired. However, the ultra beautiful Angela Black gave him her phone number afterwards, and all of sudden as a result, he had many dates which included the most exciting sex he could ever imagine. It happened so quickly that he was caught unawares to the apparent logical reality that his engagement to Angela became a foregone conclusion. Not that he minded; after all he did propose, and purchase an ultra expensive engagement ring. Still he felt like he was acting in a dream. Thus, this evening's activities had the effect of solidifying all his hopes and dreams.

Yes he concluded that life could not have turned out any better than had he actually scripted the same. He couldn't be any more happier in the choice of wife. Not only was she beautiful, but they were so compatible in so many ways. Ralph was a happy camper indeed. So he finished his beer in a very happy mood, and decided to return to his apartment. Although he would have dearly loved to stay, he was still very pragmatic in dealing with life and his responsibilities.

When Vivian wakened she noticed the absence of Ralph. She aroused Angela, and inquired:

"I don't see Ralph! Is he gone then?"

Angela yawned, and sporting a most beautiful smile, she stretched out her arms, signaling complete satisfaction with the previous night's activity. Then looking around and noticing Ralph's clothes were not where he had left them, she replied:

"Yep! It sure does seem that way. He had told me beforehand, that he probably could not stay."

"Oh darn! That's so disappointing. I could have used a 'good morning' fuck."

"Well I'm still here. When we first met you didn't seem to find sex with me to be odious."

"True enough!"

Thereupon the two kissed ardently, and eventually settled to a sideways sixty-nine oral sex. Although their orgasms were not very intense, still for Vivian it was sufficient enough to satisfy her sexual hunger. As for Angela, her orgasm lead her into a giddy mood. It was similar to the smile and good humor that Scarlet O'Hara (Vivien Leigh) displayed as she descended the staircase after having spent the night with Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) doing goodness knows what; although we can only imagine. Angela then said:

"Come on Vivian let's shower. I can tell we're both ripe! Then I'll make us breakfast and I'll tell you all."

Vivian gasped:

"You can cook?"

"Well not as good as you, of course, my pretty little farmer's daughter."

"Hey! I'm not little!"

"My bad! Of course you're not little. You're big! That's what I best love about you. It's why I get so exited when you wrap your arms around me. I feel your all womanhood physical presence, smothering me when we're making love. I tingle all inside and I feel like a precious dainty woman, who is being truly loved, by another human being. I've never experienced such similar intense sensations with any other woman I've fucked."

At this point, Vivian was quickly aroused again. In her inimitable sultry husky voice, she gasped:

"Oh my God, my sweet Angela. Your words make me so hot...again!"

Angela was also aroused especially by the siren sound of Vivian's voice. She simply replied:

"Of fuck! The shower can wait!"

Angela got off the bed and grabbed a double dong dildo she had kept in one of the drawers in her dresser. It was very realistic looking and made from material closely akin to the feeling of an actual penis. She then got onto Vivian's lap who was sitting up on the mattress. She inserted one end of the penis into her own vagina, and the other into Vivian's.

The women embraced and started kissing each other. Their upper bodies adhered as their tits nuzzled together. The touch of their own nipples brushing against their partner's breasts was electrifying. When nipples rubbed nipples the sensation was ultimate ecstasy. The sweet kissing induced both women to sigh and moan as their passion was overwhelming them.

The center of their love making was focused on the simultaneous movement of their hips, as they enjoyed the friction of the dildo in their respective vaginas. The way the double ended dildo worked in the movements of their bodies, meant that their clits were also stimulated. The effect produced a wondrous feeling that hastened the arrival of their orgasms.

As their passion intensified, they began to involuntarily perspire. Their sighs and moans were replaced by squeaks and grunts. When they climaxed virtually at the same exact moment, they ceased kissing and let out primaeval screams. They instantly realized that their partner's vocal reactions affirmed the fact that this copulation was most significant regardless of the actual reality of their individual situations.

In other words, they both were aware that Angela was destined to marry Ralph Peterson, and hopefully live happily thereafter. Likewise Vivian was expected to continue her slattern ways until perhaps she would eventually find her knight in shining armor. Nevertheless, they both knew that the sex between them had been unique. It would not detract from the significance of their future lives, but it would remain an enjoyable cherished memory, even should they never ever see each other again.

As a result of their orgasms, the women clung to each other while hyperventilating. Finally, it was Angela who recovered first. And as she did, she said:

"Well Vivian I don't think we can avoid the shower any more. I'm getting annoyed by own smell."

"It's not that bad!"

"True there are more repugnant odors that absolutely offends. Still, I would not like to be known by my present smell."

"I don't know Angela. All I can say is that I can truly get off on your present pungent smell."

"You're too kind, but I insist we do wash ourselves. And as I promised I'll make us breakfast."

"Oh yes! You intimated that you can cook after all"

"True! I'm quite capable of pouring milk on cold cereal. My favorite by the way is 'Fibre One Honey Clusters'. I'm also quite conversant with the intricacies of my toaster, so that I'm confident I'm able to produce unburnt toast. I do take some pride in knowing how to butter my toasts as well as slaver jam on to them. Best of all, after intensive study of the instructions of my coffee maker, I can declare that I'm capable of producing a decent cup of coffee."

"Oh my God, Angela! I think the Food Network will soon come a calling!"

They both laughed and giggled as they repaired to the shower to wash themselves clean.

12