Vivian Laaning Ch. 45

Story Info
Erica joins in the honeymoon vacation of Ralph and Angela.
5k words
4.75
4k
1
0

Part 45 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our travelers reached the I-69 and I-94 interchange, Ralph took over the driving after they stopped at the first rest area they encountered on I-94. Both Angela and Vivian took seats in the second row of Ralph's Lincoln SUV in order to converse more freely, and intimately. They were constantly giggling. The notion of having indulged in sixty-nine sex while traveling on I-69 was the chief source of their mirth. However, they were also giddy as they anticipated the surprise they had arranged for Ralph when they were to finally arrive in Chicago.

Prior to Vivian's departure to Hartford for the wedding, Angela had in a phone conversation outlined to Vivian the planned itinerary for the honeymoon. It included a five day stay at the Palmer House while in Chicago. Then they would drive to Lydiaville to drop off Vivian, and continue on to their final destination to Ralph's hometown, of Eau Claire. To this plan Vivian felt a tad uncomfortable. From Vivian's perspective, it was one thing if the honeymoon vacation would consist of driving every second day to a new city or hotel/motel. In such case she would not feel like so much as an intruder.

However, spending five days in Chicago would most likely result in the main part of Ralph and Angela's constantly indulging in sex. Nothing wrong with that of course, since it is their honeymoon after all. However, notwithstanding the pleasures of threesome sex, Vivian felt that she would surely be out of place. Even though Angela proposed to follow a swinger's sexual lifestyle in their marriage, still there would be need to spend some exclusive time with her husband especially during the honeymoon. From her own personal viewpoint, since she was going to move to Chicago anyway in a year's time to start her law school education, thus visiting Chicago at this time would not be as uniquely thrilling for her as it was visiting Hartford, and especially Niagara Falls.

Accordingly, Vivian summarized to Angela her objections of her staying in Chicago for the full five days. As an additional point, she noted that for their plan to drop her off at Lydiaville would necessitate at least a two hour detour off the direct route from Chicago to Eau Claire via I-94. So Vivian had a suggestion. She could get her sister, Erica, to come to Chicago and pick her up at the Palmer House to return her to Lydiaville.

Angela appreciated Vivian's stated concerns, and she conceded the imperative of scheduling extensive exclusive time with Ralph, during their honeymoon. There would be plenty of time for extramarital sex in the days, months, years and decades to cum. (A literal pun) So Angela agreed to Vivian's suggestion without objection, but had a more exciting addition to propose. As Vivian had mentioned her sister at various times in their conversations, Angela was aware that Erica was a player. Thus she suggested that Erica could arrive at the same time they were scheduled to get to Chicago. That way they could have a foursome at the Palmer House, before the sisters were to embark back to the Laaning farm.

Vivian, characteristically immediately approved of Angela's splendid addendum to her original idea. Knowing her sister, she had no doubts as to the viability of Angela's proposed scenario. In fact she was well aware of Erica's misery vis à vis her lack of sexual intercourse since May. True that since Erica had moved in to Vivian's residence in the barn, they had mutually satisfied their lusts with sisterly lesbian sex, still Erica was missing cock something fierce. Being pregnant, she had an excessive horny craving for heterosexual congress.

Because of her drop dead gorgeous good looks coupled with an exceptionally winsome personality, when she was single, Erica had no problems in attracting male companionship. However since her break-up with Matt, which ostensibly made her available for indiscriminate no strings attached sex, no possible potential male partner emerged to take advantage. It soon became evident to both Vivian and Erica, that everyone in the Lydiaville community area was apparently acquainted with the knowledge that Erica was pregnant with a biracial child. No doubt the English family, especially Matt, was responsible for spreading such accurate gossip.

Now it was not that the good citizens of Lydiaville and area were overtly racist. Nevertheless, interracial relationships were absolutely frowned upon by general consensus. Especially in the male mind, there was a sense that it was best to avoid a female who knowingly had had consensual sex with a black man. Consequently, Erica became something of a pariah in the community. Even her employer Larry Kowalski, despite having been a lover in the past, avoided making passes at her, during frequent occasions at work, when such opportunity was available. Erica felt that it was a good thing she got hired before her pregnancy became public knowledge. And luckily the anathema towards her did not spill over to affect her livelihood while working at Larry's Steakhouse.

Thus when Vivian approached Erica about the possibility of a foursome it was like a case of: 'Is the Pope Catholic' or 'Do bears crap in the woods' situation. There was no way that Erica would refuse such a delicious offer. Her actual only regret was the fact that there was only one cock available and it was to be shared with two other females. 'Oh well', thought Erica, 'at least one cock shared is better than no cock whatsoever'.

With the ensuing three-way female agreement, Angela was the mistress of logistics. Having paid for the suite in advance to ensure absolute occupation no matter the actual arrival time, she was able to add Erica as a registered guest to the reserved suite. That way it allowed Erica, who arrived in advance, to acquire a key and enter the suite by herself. By preplanned instructions, Erica undressed and got into the bed buck naked. Her life had been very hectic with regards to her employment, augmented by her somewhat debilitating state of her pregnancy. Adding her strenuous effort in driving from Lydiaville to Chicago, it was no wonder she fell immediately to sleep upon getting into the hotel's bed.

When the three travelers arrived at Chicago and subsequently got to the suite, Ralph was the first to spot Erica sleeping in the bed. He gasped:

"Oh my God! We must be in the wrong room. See that strange woman in the bed! How the hell could the Palmer House make such a mistake?"

Angela replied:

"Don't be so hasty in judgment. That woman doesn't seem to be a stranger."

"What do you mean? I'm positive that I've never seen this woman before."

In accordance with the prearranged scenario plan, Erica woke up and raised herself into a sitting position on the bed. That action caused her bed covers to part and expose Erica's nakedness from the waist up. Angela commanded:

"Look again Ralph!"

At this point Ralph's eyes were mesmerized staring at Erica's magnificent bosom. Angela noticing the eyeful focus of Ralph's gaze, beckoned an alternative direction:

"Quit looking at her boobs! Look at her face, and I think you will have to conclude this woman can't be a stranger."

Ralph did as he was told, and started to grasp Angela's meaning. Although this woman and Vivian had different facial features, there was a similarity in the overall impression of their

visage to leave no doubt that they were sisters. Vivian confirmed:

"Yes Ralph this woman is not a stranger but my sister, Erica. She has come to Chicago to take me back to Lydiaville. This will enable you to get to Eau Claire without catering to an extra two hours detour necessitated if you were to drop me at my home."

It was Angela who summed up intellectually the exigencies of the situation of this night:

"Ralph, you may look upon this as another one of my wedding gifts to you. I might say this is analogous to you having literally died and gone to heaven. Now we're all aware that heaven envisioned by Islamic terrorists consist of pleasuring seventy-two virgins. However any rational sane person can see that such scenario is a nightmare not heaven. A virgin is no equal to a truly experienced sophisticated female in providing ultimate pleasure to a man. Adding jealousy to the mix would provide a truly negative ambience while seventy-two virgins are competing for the attentions of the one deflowerer.

"The extravagant number of seventy-two virgins is also contrary to true pleasure. Take as an example your favorite ice cream. One serving of it is absolutely heavenly. You crave for more and a couple of more servings makes consumption even more heavenly. However, if one goes to excess, the indulgence of consuming extra gallons of ice cream, does not enhance the enjoyment at all. Instead it results in experiencing a bloating malady.

"But here and now Ralph you are not inundated with countless number of novice females who know nothing of truly pleasuring a man. Instead you have your wife, me, of whom I'm certain you have no quarrel with regards to pleasures I've afforded to you. Along with me, is my maid of honor, of whom you have previously enjoyed her charms, and likewise I believe you have no quarrel with experiencing more of the same from her.

"And to make this night a real heaven for you, Vivian and I have secured the presence of Erica English, Vivian's sister, who incidently is three months pregnant. I'm told she hasn't had heterosexual sex since she became pregnant, so I'm confident she'll be very eager to please you."

As if to reinforce the veracity of that last declaration, Erica shed the bedcovers from her body. She struck a pose by rising and sitting on the back of her calves with her thighs spread apart to expose her mouth watering pussy. She beckoned with her crooked finger and said:

"Oh yes Ralph Peterson! I really want to experience your cock, which my sister has advised me, is truly magnificent. As my sister never lies to me in such matters, I know I want to taste it. I want to have you shove it in my pussy and also in my bummy. Whatever you do to me is my heaven."

Ralph's eyes bulged and he was actually drooling at the sight of the voluptuous nakedness of Erica English. With all the times he had been with Vivian he had always considered her a true beauty despite her professed certitude that her sister was prettier. Now that he espied Erica's nude body, his opinion of Vivian's pulchritude was not lessened as a result, but there was no denying that Erica was a superlatively attractive woman.

Her facial features conjured up the face of an angel. It had an innocent beguiling look that absolutely belied her factual lascivious nature. Consequently, those men who might think meanly of lewd women, would not entertain any such negative thoughts about her, not only when in her company but even amongst their like minded associates. Even certain knowledge of her promiscuity would not deter her positive image. And even competing females who might resent Erica's popularity were wise enough not to disparage her character for the real concern that such could backfire on their own reputation.

Adding his wife and Vivian to the mix, Ralph appreciated the true sexual heaven he found himself in. And to think that less than a year ago, he was still a virgin, struggling to get a date never mind even contemplating on getting to first base in intimacy. And now here he was in the company of three women who were breath-taking alluring. The fact that one of them was his wife who had no problem in sharing him, reinforced the metaphor that he was in a sexual heaven.

The sight of Erica's nudity had the expected result of an instant erection, and he was tenting against his pants quite noticeably. Erica, having spotted his condition flopped forward on to her hands and knees. Thereafter she crawled to the end of the bed getting closer to where Ralph was standing. In a breathless voice she declared:

"Oh my Ralph. You seem truly happy to see me and I'm thrilled. Girls can you assist me in getting Ralph's cock into my mouth?"

At this point, Angela and Vivian coaxed Ralph to the edge of the bed so that his crotch was within easy reach of Erica. Vivian undertook the task of strip removing his trousers, underwear, socks and shoes. Angela divested Ralph of his clothes above the waist. As soon as Ralph's cock sprung free from its apparel confines, Erica was in a position to capture it with her mouth and swallow it to its base.

As the level of Ralph's crotch was only slightly higher than the top of the mattress, Erica prostrated herself on the mattress and placed her hands holding on to Ralph's hips. She captured his penis in her mouth without any need to utilize her hands in the process. He was rock solidly erect to allow such easy access to his manhood. With her hands on his hips, she was able to draw him towards her to effect a full deep throat swallow. Thereafter Erica was able to conduct a push and pull of his hips to achieve an exotic fellatio.

And as Angela had pointed out, Erica had not had any heterosexual sex since she became impregnated. Her ensuing pregnancy had made her hornier than normal. Most sexual people can tolerate an absence of a few months, even several months of celibacy. Sometimes such restraint can't be avoided. However, considering Erica's lusty proclivities, that absence of sex was almost unbearable. As a balm to soothe her hot passions, she was able to indulge in lesbian sex with Vivian. Although not averse to engaging in lesbian sex, the same in Erica's sexual psyche was not the be all and end all to sexual pleasure. Her actual attitude was that lesbian sex was better than masturbation, but neither was comparable to the pleasures of sex where a real live fleshy penis was involved.

Thus for Erica, having Ralph's cock in her mouth was totally euphoric. She positively rejoiced in moving her mouth along the length of his staff, tongue licking the flesh along the way. In her enthusiasm she alternated moving each calf of her leg. She would lift one calf straight up in the air until it was perpendicular to her prone body. Once having arrived at its projected destination the foot would twist to the extreme left then to the right before returning to its normal position. Having finished this manoeuver, she would lower the calf back to the mattress and proceeded to lift the other calf and follow the same pattern.

Each leg movement coordinated with her push and pull movements of his hips regulating her fellatio of his cock. Her impulsive leg action was involuntary as far as Erica was concerned. She could not thereafter recall having acted this way, never mind consciously directing it. But no matter, the sight of Erica's leg antics was a heady turn on for Ralph. If truth were told, Erica's frolics with her legs was just as much a factor as the fellatio in inducing Ralph's subsequent ejaculation.

Meanwhile, Angela and Vivian were not idle. Having divested Ralph of all his clothes, as Erica started her bedside blow job, they immediately got naked just under the speed of life. Vivian took the trouble of kicking away all the clothes that had puddled under and around Ralph's feet. This gave Angela the first chance to position herself between the bed and the standing Ralph. Since Erica had de facto command of Ralph's staff, she was content to swallow and slurp on her husband's sac and balls.

This left only Ralph's ass available for sexual action by Vivian. As she had no disinclination to performing anilingus, Vivian dropped to her knees, and happily parted his ass cheeks so as to thoroughly lick and tongue his bottom. Based on her own experience of discussions with her female friends and acquaintances, Vivian was of the opinion that most females found such sexual activity distasteful and somewhat demeaning. Paradoxically that concept prompted full-bodied impetus for Vivian to engage in this type of sex. She believed that her compliance defined her as a truly sexual animal. And she relished in such notion as it offset her feelings of inadequacy of her feminine beauty especially when compared to her sister Erica's pulchritude.

The realization that her sister, Erica was just as sexual and willing to engage in similar kinky sex acts, did not deter Vivian's own feelings of sexual self worth. She could fully understand why any male or for that matter any lesbian would be more attracted to Erica than her. But she was comforted by the certainty of belief that those who found Erica appealing would not feel short changed in focusing on her. For that reason she did not harbor a sliver of jealousy towards Erica. Of course her normal sisterly devotion towards Erica was enhanced by the carnal love exchanged between them.

With three female tongues simultaneously pleasuring his penis, testicles and anus, Ralph Peterson, in his mind, did believe that he was surely experiencing sexual heaven. Again realizing that he entered his senior year of college, a virgin, made him aware of how far in his sexual journey he had traversed in such a short time. He was especially proud of the undeniable fact that he was being pleasured by without question a trio of absolutely desirable women. That notion alone bolstered his male ego exponentially. In fact he no longer harbored any lack of self esteem as a result. He knew that if in the future anyone would dismiss him as a dork, he could countermand in his mind, the absolute undeniable fact that he was married to a hot and gorgeous woman. What dork could boast of the same?

Accordingly, with the stimulation provided by the tongue of Erica on his penis, plus the tongue of Angela on his sac and balls, plus the tongue of Vivian on his anus and perineum, it was inevitable that Ralph Peterson would climax. Not surprisingly it was a monstrous ejaculation! Erica tried her best to contain his explosion entirely in her oral cavity. Despite her best efforts, some of Ralph's cum oozed out of Erica's mouth. Angela was on the alert, and quickly moved in to slurp up the excessive cum.

Ralph was understandably overwhelmed by his passion. His cock had predicably started to wilt immediately after it had expended the entire load of his ejaculation. On the other hand none of his female partners had reached that stage of sexual relief.

As a result, Angela climbed on to the bed and demanded that Erica would eat her. As the latter turned around to comply, Vivian climbed aboard the bed to situate herself over the now prone Angela. Thereupon, Vivian unceremoniously plumped her pubes onto Angela's mouth to force cunnilingus. The bride acquiesced to the unstated but obvious demand.

This left Ralph standing alone to recover from a most heady sexual experience. Normally in such cases a general feeling of a contented lassitude would overwhelm his senses. However in the case of this afterglow, he was not sharing gratification with his sexual partner from a mutually pleasurable encounter. Instead his sexual partners had on their own continued the sexual experience to a further level.

Witnessing his bride in a double oral sexual activity with the sisters Laaning, short circuited his afterglow. And as a result that sight placed his libido into overdrive. In short, his cock hardened to a very serviceable erection. Consequentially, Ralph was capable, and more importantly eager to go another round! He climbed aboard onto the bed. Positioning himself behind Erica's mouth-watering derrière, Ralph pierced her cunt with his steel hard engorged penis. As he started fucking her, he bent forward to manhandle her tits, simultaneously.

As soon as Erica felt the invasion of her cunt, and the manual touching of her breasts, she smiled lasciviously. Momentarily halting her muff dive on Angela, Erica declared out loud:

"Oh fuck Ralph! You are big again! You're really big! You're fucking me! You're really fucking me! I love it! Fuck me big boy! Fuck me good! Fuck me hard! Fuck me gently! Fuck me rough! Fuck me fast! Fuck me slow! I don't care! Just keep fucking me! Don't stop! Just keep fucking me!

12