Vivian Laaning Ch. 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And keep squeezing my boobs! I love your touch! You can squeeze my nipples! Hard! I love it. But don't you dare stop fucking me!"

Now seriously, what red blooded heterosexual American male could resist such lustful articulation of female desires? For that matter, how about including all heterosexual males in the world? Certainly our stuttering hero from Eau Claire, WI was not one of the rare exceptions inured to desirous pleadings of their female partners. In short, given the alluring presence of such stunning females, Ralph's mind could not concentrate on the practicalities of the actual situation.

Instead his brain was overpowered with a blinding white light absolutely restricting his vision. Pleasure senses were coursing throughout his body. His blood flowed through his veins figuratively on fire. As a result he reveled in his ecstasy. His literal blindness from the white light lasted until the end of his ejaculation.

And boy, did he ever cum! Spurt after spurt of his semen was fully flooding Erica's vagina. His climax was so intense that he involuntarily let out an agonizing shriek of absolute exaltation. Ralph's ultimate sexual reverberation triggered the ensuing orgasms experienced by the three ladies. Once the acute climaxes began dissipating, and each woman started panting for further relief, they disengaged.

Erica simply turned over to lie on her back. Her face and lips were smeared with moisture from Angela's discharged female juices. Erica's pussy was displaying a delightful vision of a cream pie courtesy of Ralph's copious discharge of his sperm. Angela curious to taste herself, elected to kiss Erica and lick her face. Vivian was happy to take on the task of cleaning up her sister's cunt with her tongue.

Once Erica was 'cleaned' up, she raised herself to rest her back against the headboard to catch her breath. Angela scooted beside her to finish panting and enjoy her afterglow. Vivian sat on her haunches at Angela's feet, and was panting softly. Ralph got off the bed to open his suitcase. He fetched a bottle of that special icewine bought while in Niagara Falls. He also gathered up four wine glasses that was provided by their suite.

He handed a glass of wine to each of his three naked female companions. It was not lost on him, that never in his wildest fantasies did he envision participating in a private orgy of this erotic magnitude. Yes he would have to agree with his wife that he had figuratively died and was experiencing sexual heaven. As the ladies were sipping their wine, it was natural to discuss some aspects of just what had happened. So Erica declared:

"It's a good thing I'm already pregnant. I swear with the amount of man juice Ralph has squirted in me, I would be starting to carry twins if not triplets."

As they all had settled in a comfortable position on the bed to enjoy the lethargy of their afterglow, hearing Erica's waggish avowal, prompted the others to enjoy a good natured laugh. To carry on this topical thread, Angela in mock horror exclaimed:

"Bite your tongue Erica! I'm not pregnant yet, but I don't relish the idea of a pregnancy of twins or triplets!"

Vivian asked:

"So you are truly trying to get pregnant despite your original thoughts to wait until you're thirty?"

"Oh course! Things have changed since I've met Ralph. I'm not worried about school. I can handle it as I'm truly pursuing a curriculum that I'm fascinated with, which makes studying easy and fun. And of course I have the wherewithal to hire a nanny to help me with my job as a mother. And best of all my brand new hubby is copesetic with such plans."

Ralph did pipe in, as he expressed his viewpoint:

"Yes although our courtship and engagement was of a short duration, we certainly exchanged our views and goals for our marriage. Children was a most important topic that we explored, and happily we're in sync. It is my view that no matter how successful, how rich, how powerful one becomes in life, the same pales in significance to producing children. It goes without saying that if we human beings do not reproduce, our species will become extinct."

Erica then said:

"There's more truth than poetry in what you say Ralph. My marriage failed because I could not get pregnant. Then I did get pregnant but obviously not by my husband. Although that ended my marriage, the pain of such failure was counteracted by the fact that I'm going to become a mother.

"I think Ralph, you are implying that the main duty God has decreed to us is to reproduce. Perhaps that is why that despite losing a good man that my husband is, I rejoice in being pregnant. Despite society's disapproval of the way I got pregnant, I am pregnant nevertheless. I'm bringing another soul into this world who goodness knows what benefit to the world may occur as a result."

It dawned on Angela that their conversation was becoming somewhat incongruent considering the circumstances and the fact that they were all naked. So to get back to the more licentious nature of their conclave, she declared:

"Erica, I think you have something in the notion that God has commanded us to reproduce. In order for us to obey His edict, He has designed sex to be pleasurable. I say that we should not squander His gift any further. Besides I'm the one that is trying to get pregnant and you already are. As for Vivian it is not her turn, and I trust she's utilizing birth control."

Vivian responded:

"Oh yes I'm not trying to get pregnant. I'm using a birth control measure for sure."

Angela continued:

"Quite right! We are doing God's work tonight. So Laaning sisters, your duty is to get my husband primed and ready to blast his seed into me. If you do a good job, and I do get pregnant, and if its a girl, I'll name my child after the two of you."

Pursuant to Angela's dictates, Ralph positioned himself flat on his back to allow Erica and Vivian to orally play with his cock. The Laaning sisters operated as a well coordinated team. They alternated between deep throating his rod and sucking on his balls. Angela went to sit on Ralph's face. She rationalized that receiving tongue action from him had to have a beneficial effect to subsequently receive his sperm.

When Erica could discern that Ralph was getting close to his climax, she stopped herself and Vivian from continuing any further fellatio. She then proclaimed:

"Angela, for a better chance of becoming impregnated, you should have Ralph fuck you doggy style. That way Ralph's seed has a shorter distance to travel in order to score. But you two must hurry as I can sense he is close to cumming."

Without questioning Erica's suggestion, Ralph and Angela quickly complied. In truth, Ralph found doggy style fucking to be a superlative fucking position. Not only did he have the pleasure of thrusting his penis into the warm confines of his wife's vagina, but he was also able to bend forward and manhandle her boobs. Considering that Angela possessed an undeniable impressive set of mammary glands, his pleasures knew no bounds.

To assist in the dynamics of a rather intensive sexual intercourse, Vivian found it imperative to position herself behind Ralph. That way she was able to alternate in licking his ass hole and his balls. Erica for her part was snuggled close to Angela, and the two of them were kissing fervently throughout this sexual intercourse.

It wasn't too long before Ralph was ejaculating into Angela's hot pussy. When Erica perceived that Ralph had completely shot his load, she whispered new instructions to Angela. In compliance, Angela rolled over onto her back. She lifted her legs straight up in the air, and placed her hands behind her knees to hold the position. Erica shoved a pillow underneath Angela's ass to facilitate the desired journey of Ralph's sperm to the fallopian tubes and to fertilize the egg.

With Angela's exposed ass hole, Vivian thinking herself of having acquired the title of the anilingus queen of the evening, felt compelled to give Angela's anus a thorough rimming. The pleasure of Vivian's tongue action on her ass hole, made keeping her legs straight up in the air for a fair length of time, much more tolerable and bearable for Angela.

Finally after having held her legs raised up in the air for what seemed like an eternity, Angela let go to crash her heels onto the bed surface. The others quickly surrounded her. Her husband started kissing her most romantically and most intensely. Vivian elected to kiss and tongue on one of Angela's tits while manually fondling her other breast. Erica had the pleasure of eating out Angela's cunt. However, because Angela had adhered to stipulated methods after coitus of maximizing the possibility of pregnancy, there was virtually no cream pie available for Erica to taste.

Angela did in fact become pregnant, and her gynecologist could pinpoint that conception must have occurred during the first week of her marriage. However since Angela and Ralph during that period of time, fucked too many times to count, it was not humanly possible to ascertain the precise moment of conception.

Nevertheless, Angela formulated an unshakeable belief in her mind that conception did in fact occur during this particular sexual activity. After all, it was the only time she followed the post coital suggestions of medical authorities for women wishing to maximize their chances of impregnation. She was pleased to learn subsequently via ultrasound that the child she was carrying was female.

So on May 22, next, Angela delivered Vivian Erica Peterson unto this world. The parents of this child had no doubt that considering her mother, and her names sake, surely she would, once mature, develop into a rather formidable femme fatale.

12