Vivian Laaning Ch. 52

Story Info
Vivian starts law school and sets a new sex goal.
5.7k words
4.6
3.1k
3
0

Part 52 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For winning the TLR's "Can You Take Five" contest, Vivian was awarded TLR's gold plated belly body chain. This particular belly body chain had interspersed along its length seven attached somewhat large beads. Each bead had a different word imprinted on it: HOT, SPECIAL, SEXY, SPICY, RACY, STEAMY and SENSUAL. Hooking the chain together designed to fit over the navel, was a a gold plated star with three lines (1) "TLR Champ", (2) the date and (3) "TAKES FIVE".

Vivian learned from Kristina and from other women at the orgy, that this prize is coveted not only by the female members of the club, but is a recognized as the sexiest symbol amongst the entire general swingers community throughout the United States. In a relatively short time of its existence the TLR had acquired the reputation as the premier swingers organization. The reports of its orgies was circulated amongst the swingers community and it was known that membership included well known celebrities in the entertainment industry as well as the business and political circles.

The club did not conduct sex contests at each orgy, so that the number of winners made up a tiny minority of the overall female membership of the club. In fact there were no sex contests conducted in the next two orgies that Vivian attended. Each of those orgies occurred in August prior to the commencement of her second and third year at the law school.

Consequently, each winner of the gold plated body chain belt would invariably wear her belt at very orgy she attended, to show off, and remind others of her sexual prowess. Hearing that Vivian vowed, that she would endeavor to wear hers not only in any more orgies she would ever attend, but also would wear it in every subsequent sexual encounter. Considering her sexual proclivity was reaching on par with that of a nymphomaniac, for convenience Vivian got into the habit of wearing her belly body chain constantly.

When Vivian returned to her Chicago apartment that she shared lived with her sister and her baby infant, she had lots of stories to tell Erica about her exciting orgy at the TLR. Her only regret was that she did not get to fuck Stefani, the shemale monitor. Perhaps on her next occasion she might score. As she explained to Erica the significance of her new body accouterment, the latter wryly observed:

"Now let me see, when you make love, perhaps to someone you might want to impress and launch into an affair, which might even lead to the prospect of matrimony, you will have a lot of 'splaining' (quotation marks gesture) to do. You have twenty-four tattoos that signify that you've once fucked twenty-five different men in a twenty-four hour period. And now you wear a belly body chain which signifies that you once fucked five different men simultaneously. I believe not even most porn stars have ever attempted such a feat. So what do you say to that, Vivian?"

""Well I guess I'll have say that I am who I am. What else can I say?"

"Don't you ever want to get married?"

"I suppose I do. I know I definitely want to become a mother after I finish law school, and have at least two years of lawyering under my belt. And of course it goes without saying that a child is better off growing up with both of its parents living together. Still being a single mother holds no horror for me. Just look at you, Erica. You are proving to be an excellent single mother."

"Hah! The jury is still out on that one. Tony is just little a more than six months old, and has been no trouble at all so far. He mostly sleeps and luckily he hasn't been colicky. And breast feeding him has been an absolute joy, and easy for me especially since you've acquiesced to eating me out at such feeding times."

Vivian smiled as both sisters had acknowledged to themselves that their kinky activity had been a special secret joy between themselves. For Erica, sensing Vivian's cunnilingus on her, added a special element of pure ecstasy to the joyous task of feeding her baby. For Vivian, she relished the moment as well. She was enthralled by the combination of normal joy of lesbian oral sex in juxtaposition with the fulfillment of a basic human need, namely food. Neither one was overtly nor inwardly grossed out by their unusual amusement. However they were both cognizant that others would not be of the same accord. So they kept this activity secret never divulging it to anyone. Erica continued:

"However I understand there are pitfalls to keeping a handle on toddlers and there are the terrible twos to combat thereafter. So I would say if Tony enters grade school without me killing him, then I'll be in a better position to be adjudged as to my fitness as a mother."

Vivian laughed at Erica's hyperbole, and replied:

"I guess I better hide the knives!"

"Mind you, I'm very fortunate to have our neighbor Estelle, available to babysit with hardly any notice required. And of course I can count on you in a pinch as well. So I guess my son is actually safe from me after all.

"Anyway Vivian, when you brazenly display your tats and now this body chain, aren't you afraid that the guys you next meet will think you are and treat you as nothing but a slut and a whore. You will have no hope to snag a decent man for a husband."

Vivian retorted:

"Technically speaking I'm not a whore. A whore fucks a man for money. I fuck a man for the pleasure it derives."

"Seriously Vivian wouldn't you want a husband? As I said you won't get a husband if you screw around as much as you do."

"Wait a minute Erica; look who's talking. When you were single you sure as hell fucked around as much as me. And you certainly had the reputation of a slut. Hell as you've told me you were not absolutely certain of the sire of your first pregnancy. And still you managed to get married. And not to a slob either. Although things didn't work out with you and Matt, still for your purposes he was a catch, and as decent a man as you had wanted."

"Yeah well the reputation of our family helped defuse my tramp reputation such that Matt could overlook my wild single life. Nevertheless, looking back on it, I get the impression that my sordid past was a sore point for Matt and probably festered in his soul. In any case I know that if I want to get married again, I have to be more circumspect. And even if I were to lead a chaste life, I don't think that will be enough considering my past."

"Well you can't be any more circumspect or chaste than you are now. Apart from the harmless fun we indulge between ourselves, you haven't had any sex since we've moved to Chicago."

"Actually that's not exactly true, Vivian. I did get to fuck a man while you were having fun in Dallas."

"What? You fucked a man and didn't tell me?"

"There really isn't much to tell. That Saturday night, Jim, that was his name, was having a celebratory dinner with some co-workers, one of whom had gotten a prominent promotion and so was springing for the meal. So while I was serving their table, he was constantly hitting on me. At least he was not avert about it. He made sure that here was nothing disturbing by his casual flirting, destroying the joyful atmosphere and the camaraderie of the table. So I thought nothing of it, but simply teased him back.

"Then later when I was away from his table, Jim ostensibly left to visit the men's room. Instead he was able to corner me. Since every one of his diner companions were expected to leave their separate ways, he propositioned me for a date. He suggested drinks at a nearby bar, after I finished my shift. I told him that I quit at 10:00 PM, but that I had a baby son. Obviously, it would be unfair to my babysitter to ask her to do extra duty, at such short notice, so I invited him to come here instead.

"Probably thinking he was being clever, he slyly asked, what would we be doing? I told him that I would fix him a drink, and while he was enjoying it, I would slip into the bedroom to undress and get into my pajamas. Then I would return to share a drink, and then perhaps he would like to remove my pajamas."

Vivian laughed out loud at Erica's brazenness, and asked:

"Oh my Erica, you sure don't waste time as you cut to the chase quickly. So did he? Did he remove your pajamas?"

Erica merely replied:

"My aren't we trying to be clever. You know of course I normally sleep naked so that I really don't have a decent pair of pajamas. I'll leave it up to your imagination at what we did do, suffice it to say I did not bother fixing him a drink. My 'date' (quotation marks gesture) did not last long after the completion of what I hoped would been just the first round of the 'date'.

"Tony woke up crying so I got him and took him to the living room sofa to breast feed him. When Jim saw the color of Tony's skin, he got dressed and decamped. He did not bother to ask for my phone number nor did I ever get to know his last name. I suspect I won't be hearing from him again."

"Aw that's too bad sis. Was it at least good fucking?"

"Nothing spectacular. But at least it was a welcome change to the tedium of fucking you exclusively."

"Well thanks a lot sis! I love you too."

The sisters laughed at their form of good humored bantering. They slept together to save space for the use of the third bedroom. So as a result they engaged in periodic sisterly lesbian sex, about as frequently as any sexually active couple sleeping in the same bed. However, there was no carnal love between them that would otherwise spark any jealousy. Instead their regard for each other was akin to orthodox sibling admiration. They believed themselves to be oversexed beyond the norm. Consequently, they perceived their sexual activities as nothing more than merely a step above masturbation.

In addition each sister was pursuing a very hectic life style. Besides her waitress job, and especially besides her duties as a mother, Erica enrolled at the nearby University of Illinois (Chicago) as a part-time student. She was encouraged by Vivian's lavish praise of her dormant academic skills especially in mathematics. Being now mature and with a desire to improve her mind, she found her studies remarkably easy to handle.

Vivian on the other hand was fully immersed in the demands of her law study. The curriculum challenged her intellect to the fullest. She immediately appreciated the advantage of joining a study group to assist grasping better the principles and concepts of her legal education. Having befriended a shy female class mate, the two of them were able to successfully recruit four others to form a remarkably compatible serious circle of like minded individuals.

Vivian had purchased a parking permit for school parking. This allowed her freedom in varying her times from going to and fro from the school. The law library on week nights was open till 9:00 PM while the main library of the university was open till midnight. Thus Vivian was gone almost all day during the week.

On weekend nights when the group had a scheduled study session at libraries, at the end of the session they would occasionally stop at The Pub. This establishment was a private bar on campus exclusively for students and faculty of the University of Chicago. Usually they only had one drink before disbursing their separate ways. On Saturday nights when the library closed at six o'clock PM the group stayed longer at The Pub for a bite to eat in addition to drinking. The time spent in the bar was quite welcome as it provided a relaxing respite to the grueling and intensive grind of the school work.

Erica was similarly busy. Being as industrious as Vivian, she worked hard at her waitress position. Her customers appreciated her service and tipped her generously. The wait staff that by custom received a share of Erica's tips were so grateful that they constantly pressured management to ensure that she was allotted the most tables, with known good tippers. Since the management could rely on her to handle the challenge and not panic when the restaurant was slammed with an overflow of diners, that were happy to oblige. The other servers had no cause to complain as Erica's efficiency was unquestionably established.

Needless to say, in addition to her work at the restaurant, but also juggling the demands of motherhood along with taking two college classes tested Erica's fortitude mightily. She was naturally exhausted all the time that she had virtually no leisure time to interact with her sister even had the latter had the time, which she did not. Thus the sisters were almost strangers to each other despite living together, sleeping in the same bed and having sex.

To rectify the loss of their companionship, Erica and Vivian agreed to set aside the last Sunday evening in September for an at home dinner. They agreed for that evening they would set aside their current concerns to fully relax. It would be the opportunity to catch up on each other's lives and share anecdotes of their activities. Together they prepared an elegant pasta dinner with garlic bread and salad. Being the drinkers that they were, they consumed together a three liter box of red wine.

Erica related all the various humorous or otherwise noteworthy incidents occurring at her job. She also described her classes she was taking. A major focus of her conversation was devoted to her thoughts about raising her son and relating all his actions. It was clear that not only was Erica in love with her son, but she was proud of him. Never mind, that he was little more than half a year old, and naturally was incapable of demonstrating his future abilities, it made no difference to Erica. She was certain that he was going to grow up to be an awesome man.

Vivian's share of the conversation was chiefly concerned with her school. She suggested rhetorically what else was there for her to talk about as she was not the superwoman Erica had turned out to be. The latter smiled as she perceived that it was a genuine compliment by her sister. Vivian went on to describe her classes in layman's terms. She also described various professors and some of her fellow class mates. Her most interesting repartee was in describing her study group members. She related:

"There are six members in our study group: three men and two other women plus me. Two of the men: Luigi Benedetti and Guy Gordon have to be two of the most gorgeous men on the planet. I had been under the impression that the billionaire hunk, Jed Baxter who I fucked at Angela's wedding, had to be the handsomeness man I could ever expect to meet. However these two studs sure could give Jed a run for his money for the quintessential sexiest male physique strictly on visual appeal.

"Luigi is a big, and just has to be big in all things male! He is taller than me and his thighs reminds you of the thickness of well, some very thick things. By his name, he must be of Italian ancestry and he certainly looks like the stereotypical hot Latin lover. In fact he was a likeness to the late sexy Italian actor: Marcello Mastroianni at his prime.

"Guy Gordon on the other hand is about average height, thin and svelte. His debonnaire good looks epitomizes sophistication. In fact one would expect that black tie events would be his normal form of a social outing. Unfortunately, though, there is one thing wrong with them..."

Erica interrupted:

"What? Do they have B. O.?"

"No of course not, silly. Handsome men by definition can't suffer from B. O.; not even when they've finished strenuous exercising. No Erica, the problem is that they are gay. Oh why! Oh way! Do the really good looking ones have to be gay? It's not fair to us straight girls."

Letting the applicability of the 'straight girls' reference slide, Erica asked:

"They're gay? Are you sure? How can you tell?"

"They admitted as much at our initial meeting of the study group. They certainly are not closet gays. They've been an item since high school. And they advised that had they not both been accepted to our law school they would have turned to the highest rank law school that would have admitted them both."

"Oh wow! Such a shame. What about the other guy? You did say there are three men in your group? Is he gay too?"

"No I'm pretty sure he's straight. However he is an enigma. His name is Drew Trees. He has possibly the sharpest mind suitable to legal reasoning of our entire first year class. The thing is that litigation is expensive. So if a civil case does go to trial, it stands to reason that each side of the dispute must have a reasonable expectation of prevailing. Thus to be a good lawyer not only must you be a strong advocate for your client, but you must also be aware of the strong points of the other side's case so as to be able to rebut successfully.

"We are told that in the exams we must present both sides of the question. We are entitled to voice an opinion as to which side should win and why. However if in your answer you ignore the position or merits of the side you think will lose, then you will get a failing grade.

"Now Drew has the uncanny ability to see through clearly all the issues involved. In our discussion group we are constantly debating the merits of a stated legal problem. Drew can point out some very powerful and persuasive arguments with such great clarity of one side's position, that we all fall into the same opinion that it is an open and shut case; that there can be doubt as to the outcome. Then without any hesitation, Drew can take the other side's position and with likewise persuasive arguments and with equal clarity will be able to convince us that this side can't lose after all. He's simply that brilliant."

Erica was suitably impressed as all she could say:

"Damn that sure is impressive! Oh wow! He sure sounds like a great guy all right. Someone who is welcome to place his shoes under my bed any night. But you said he's an enigma. What is wrong with him.?"

"Funny you should make such a droll assertion. Given his brilliant mind he certainly has self assurance and normally doe not lack any self confidence. And the best part of him is that he is not arrogant about his abilities. Unfortunately I guess that trait is something I lack which explains why I then had such a rough time of it in high school and college.

"Anyway the problem with Drew is that he seems to lack any confidence in dealing with our sex. True he's not particularly good looking, not like our gorgeous gay hunks, but he's not hideous either. In fact his face is appropriate to his image as a sharp inscrutable man. Any worthwhile female alert to his intelligence, would be pleased to be in his company. Mind you for him to be with a bimbo is just not right.

"In any case he seems absolutely awkward in company with women. He makes no effort to ingratiate himself to women, and is hopeless in engaging in small talk. I suspect he must be a virgin, and in fact I would go so far as to say he probably has never even had a date with a woman. I have a theory that possibly in high school he might have made a play for a girl, most likely a bimbo, but she shot him down. And that's why ever since he has been gun shy in trying to get acquainted with a woman. I think I'll make it my mission to get to the bottom of his problem and set thinks right. I see it as my sacred duty."

Erica scoffed:

"Yeah right! Sacred duty my ass! I suspect an ulterior motive there. Anyway, what about the women? You said there were two of them?"

"Yes, well one of them is a strikingly good looking African-American women. Her name is Shamunda Gauff. She has the most pleasant personality and is an absolute delight to talk to. She is almost as tall as me, and thereby is most impressive when she's simply seen walking. She also applies a significant female bounce in her gait, that I'm certain triggers an erection to any male passers-by.

"Like many students at the University of Chicago, Shamunda has an absolute brilliant mind. She holds her own whenever she is debating with Drew. So one time when I complimented her on her pluck and her skill in dealing with Drew, she thanked me. She then went on to say that the one thing she has trouble in dealing with being a Black woman was the subtle condescension she senses from lots of white people whenever she first meets them. She of course does not mean any of us in this study group.

12