Vivian Laaning Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said that it's exasperated by affirmative action. Here she is a law student at the University of Chicago, consistently acknowledged as one of the top five law schools in the country. That fact alone should attract respect and praise. Instead quite a lot of white people she encounters seemingly discount her achievement. They employ subtle language that malevolently implies that she would not have gotten here without the crutch of affirmative action.

"At this point I protested strongly. I said that just by the language she utilizes, and the way she speaks, marks her as an exceptionally accomplished woman no matter whether she was Black, White, Yellow or Red. Any one who would think otherwise, are themselves too stupid to comprehend what makes up a truly remarkable person even when they are facing one.

"Shamunda then turned to face me directly, and smiled. And this was the moment when I realized..."

Here Vivian paused for an inordinate amount of time prompting Erica to demand:

"What? Realized what?"

"That Shamunda is a lesbian. And that she desires me."

"Oh come on Vivian! How on earth did you come to that conclusion? Did your gaydar go off like a geiger counter detecting radiation?"

"It's the smile. It was an unmistakable and totally unexpected warm smile in the 'je ne sais quoi' category. It was not a wicked saucy smile which could have as well meant that she was a lesbian. However such a smile would convey the message 'I'm a lesbian so deal with it'. And of course that simply means she would not tolerate any crude homophobic slurs.

"She also did not bestow a neutral smile which by its very nomenclature does not presuppose any meaningful message save and except gratitude for supporting and encouraging her.

"However her actual warm smile could have had various meanings, but in this context it clearly must mean: 'oh thank you ever so much for your kind words, and if you're so inclined I would like to thank you more emphatically'."

"That's just pure bull crap Vivian. How the hell can you do deduce all that just by a smile?"

"Well admittedly that's just my theory. However I do intend do test it out, to see if I'm correct in my speculation. And with such goal in mind, I've decided to go ahead and fuck every one in my study group. I feel it's incumbent on me to expand my sexual horizons."

"Expand your sexual horizons? Oh my God Vivian! From what I know of your sexual history, with the possible exception of professional prostitutes and porn stars, your sexual horizons could not possibly be any more expansive than it is now. Why just last month you took on five men at once, a feat which I bet even a lot of porn stars could not manage never mind even having a desire to do so."

"I do intend to go after Shamunda, as she seems to be the easiest one to seduce. And if successful she will be the first Black female I would have the pleasure to, well pleasure. Then I'll set my sights on both Luigi and Guy to bring about a gay, if you will, homosexual delight."

Erica protested:

"Hold on Vivian! You'd told me that you had already fucked two gay men in that 24 hour Messina weekend orgy of yours. So how can fucking these two gay men be construed as expanding your sexual horizons?"

"That's Messalina Erica. But ah yes I did indeed fuck Stephen Oliver and Michael Hennessy, and yes they were both gay. However I fucked each one of them separately, so in essence it was really no different than heterosexual fucking.

"Now as you know, I've done threesomes before with two men, but in each instance the men were straight. So although they were simultaneously loving on me, they avoided touching each other in any way except for the rare one or two occasions when a pair of them were double penetrating my pussy.

"So as to Luigi and Guy, fucking them will be a thoroughly different experience for me. Not only will each of them be loving on me and I on them, but they will love on each other as well. I'm sure looking forward to such fun."

Erica responded:

"Well OK! I can see the uniqueness of fucking the Black woman and the gay guys. But what about the brilliant Drew Trees? What's so unique about him? And what about the other woman? You haven't even mentioned anything about her?"

Vivian replied:

"I'm not sure yet about Drew's uniqueness other than he might be a virgin. Of course I've already fucked two virgins, but I'm sure that when I get around to seducing Drew, I'm uncover something truly unique that will highlight the occasion. As to the other woman, her name is Esther Westerhausen, and she seems to be even more enigmatic than Drew."

"How so?"

"Her personalty is hard to pin down since her character is virtually unreadable. She is very careful not to reveal any personal facts about herself. She is truly close mouthed which has me completely baffled. She was gregarious enough when I first made contact with her, and together we recruited the others to form our study group.

"Since then she has been basically silent, rarely contributing to our group discussions or debate. However when she does venture to speak she has been absolutely astounding in articulating her point of view. Even Drew is hard put to discern any weaknesses in her discourses."

At this point Erica asked:

"You stated that Drew Tress had a brilliant mind but that the Black woman could hold her own with him. And you say this other woman is also on par with him intellectual wise. So how about you? How do you stack up?"

Vivian answered dismissively:

"Oh I'm definitely on par with them, if not superior. I believe I had the highest LSAT score than all of them; I did score in the 99th percentile, after all.

"Anyway I'm at a loss to discover what Esther is all about. I can't even tell whether she is a lesbian, bi or irrevocably straight. It looks like she will be the hardest sexual nut to crack. However I'm determined and am confident enough that even if she proves to be of the latter disposition, my charms will win out eventually, so as to get her into bed with me."

Erica replied:

"I guess it's a good thing that you're not modest. Otherwise it would seem that you might not satisfy the difficult sexual challenge you have set up for yourself. Here's to a sexxessful outcome to your quest to bed your study companions."

Thereupon they clinked their glasses of wine to conclude Vivian's account of her initial law school experience. Their evening was so mutually enjoyable that they agreed to do it again at least once a month.

After this dinner, Vivian embarked on her mission to seduce all her study group colleagues. Her first target was Shamunda Gauff who she adjudged would be the easiest to seduce. And she was spot on that assessment. It did not even require a bone fide date. A few days later, during the first week of October, after their contracts class, the last class of the day, Vivian asked Shamunda if after studying at the library for a couple of hours, she would like to share a beer and a bite to eat at The Pub.

Vivian reiterated that the study group had not a scheduled a study session for that evening. In fact the next one was not scheduled until two days later. Apparently everyone of the group had a very good handle on their assignments so that there was some free time available. It was therefore a good time to let off some steam. So Shamunda was happy to agree, as she had not planned to do anything special that night.

Just after 6:00 PM, the two of them departed from the library in Vivian's car. Shamunda happened to reside in an apartment situated next to the campus so that she invariably walked to the school. Vivian promised her that she would drive her home.

The Pub was not strictly a restaurant, but it did offer lots of variety of food to go long with the drinks. Vivian ordered a hamburger, fries and beer, while Shamunda settled for a small pizza and beer. They hit it off right away as they each revealed something about themselves that had not been mentioned in their group study sessions. Shamunda hailed from Fort Wayne, Indiana, and for her BA had attended Western Michigan located in Kalamazoo. She had a room mate who was away for a few days to attend the funeral of a very close family relative.

In her mind Vivian was thinking how fortunate the situation was for her. She inferred from Shamunda's conversation that the said room mate was more than just a female who simply shared the apartment with Shamunda. So this seemed like a case to strike the iron while it's hot moment.

To that end Vivian excused herself from their booth which was situated against a wall of the bar. Pretending she had received a call (via vibration) on her cell phone, she advised Shamunda she needed to field a personal private call from her sister. When she returned, and was close to their booth, she ostensibly bumped into someone or something that caused her to drop her phone, which landed behind her. So Vivian turned her back to Shamunda, and bent down to pick up her phone.

Vivian was wearing a gray colored mid thigh shift dress, that she had sewn herself. Consequently, she was capable at all times of controlling how the dress would hang on her. So when she had been at the school, and at the library that day, there was nothing untoward or provocative in her appearance by her wearing this dress. However, just before she departed from the library, Vivian had removed her bra and panties in the restroom, and stored them into her purse.

Consequently, when Vivian bent down, she did not retard the progress of her dress in rising up to her hips. In that way, Shamunda was treated to the delicious sight of Vivian's derrière in its full naked glory. She saw a slightly gaping anus plus the bald shaven vulva with its puffed up labia. Vivian was a little clumsy in retrieving her phone, such that she was exposed longer than could be expected in such similar circumstances. Other patrons or staff in the vicinity, that might have witnessed Vivian's partial nakedness, quickly looked away not wishing to be part of a potentially awkward scene. Shamunda simply kept staring at the mesmerizing view.

Once Vivian successfully reacquired possession of her phone, she straitened herself up and patted down her dress to its intended position. She slipped unto her place in the booth. Seemingly oblivious to consternation she had caused, she said:

"Sorry about that. My sister can sometimes be peevish by calling at inappropriate times. She didn't even have anything important to communicate to me. I hope you weren't unduly annoyed by my short absence?"

All Shamunda could answer was:

"Oh no. Not at all."

"Good!"

Then Vivian decided to double down on her public flashing antics. Her dress was cut low enough to provide a generous peek at her cleavage. It was thus possible for Vivian to allow her right breast to be exposed without being perceived as having deliberately caused it. This time when Shamunda espied the naked boob she was able to articulate:

"Er, Vivian, you seem to have a wardrobe malfunction."

In reaction, Vivian promptly returned her tit to its proper place as she merely said:

"Oh! Sorry about that!"

Then Shamunda surprised Vivian:

"You're truly beautiful!"

"Oh thank you! But Shamunda, you're a hell of a lot prettier."

"I would like you to come up to my apartment. I want to properly thank you for the support and kind words you uttered on my behalf at the last group meeting."

Vivian smiled as she could foresee informing her sister of the accuracy of her supposition of Shamunda.

12