Vivian Laaning Ch. 53

Story Info
Vivian fucks a black woman and two gay men in a threesome.
5.5k words
4.33
4.9k
00

Part 53 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Vivian and Shamunda arrived at the latter's apartment there was no coyness. They immediately repaired to the bedroom. As Vivian was relatively scantily clad, she was the first to be divested of her clothes, with the eager help and assistance provided by Shamunda. The latter was so fully aroused, that she virtually tossed the quickly naked Vivian onto the bed. Shamunda climbed on board while still fully clothed. She was too aroused to take the time to undress herself. She was compelled not to delay her kissing the now naked Vivian.

Vivian, sitting on her calves was pinned against the headboard, as Shamunda climbed on her lap. This effectively restricted Vivian's freedom of movement, but then again Vivian was not inclined to move anyway as Shamunda's aggressiveness had made her head spin. Despite the frantic initiation of their lovemaking, once they were locked into a loving embrace, their kissing became much more of a gentle amorous kind.

They opened their mouths to effect a continuous passionate exchange of meaningful kisses. They put to good use their tongues and lips to stimulate their senses. Their continuous kissing was slowly moving towards an exacting intensity. They took turns clutching each other closely, seemingly for reassurance that this was a real genuine mutual attraction.

Subsequently whenever Vivian reminisced about this evening with Shamunda, she had to acknowledge that this was the tipping point where she had to admit she was truly bi sexual or by this juncture had become one. However there is the caveat in that her main goals in life had not changed. She still saw her future as eventually committing to an orthodox heterosexual permanent relationship with children.

Vivian knew that like her sister, she was leading and would continue to pursue a course of a promiscuous sexual lifestyle prior to settling down. Up to now she would regard her pursuits as mainly heterosexual, and that her veering off to the occasional lesbian flings were mere happenstance. True, she had a serious, almost two years, relationship with Erin Falconbridge, but she now viewed it simply as the result of a rescue from the misery of the bullying tactics, she was subject to by her high school peers. As soon as Erin, a gold star lesbian, displayed a desire to move their relationship to the truly commitment level, Vivian was quick to sabotage their relationship, by discontinuing their exclusivity in fucking a man.

As for Angela Peterson née Black, their first encounter may have started as a genuine mutual attraction to each other, which in turn might have sustained a lesbian relationship. However, once Angela met Ralph there was no further possibility of that occurring. And as for her own sister Erica, they had an agreed unstated understanding, that the sexual acts they indulged between themselves could only be viewed as masturbation on steroids. However Shamunda Gauff was a different kettle of fish.

Vivian had intimated to her sister, that she was going to go after Shamunda as result of detecting the latter's sexual interest in her. Furthermore, she suggested that Shamunda being her first female Black sex partner would be an added incentive. The truth was that she found Shamunda absolutely appealing. There was something about this sexy Black lady that excited Vivian's libido.

Consequently, as Vivian was in the throes of passionately kissing Shamunda, she knew she was having lesbian sex not because of curiosity, or not for substitution because of a momentary unavailability of a man, and most certainly not because otherwise she would have resorted to masturbation to tamp down her horny urges. Instead she was having lesbian sex with Shamunda simply because she desired to have sex with her, and that it was immaterial to her that Shamunda happened to be a woman. And that Vivian realized is the definition of being bi sexual.

Their kissing was most passionate indeed! They nibbled on each other's lips. At one time Vivian surprised Shamunda by capturing her tongue and holding it with her teeth thus enabling to massage Shamunda's tongue with her own. Eventually, Shamunda became aroused enough to find it discomforting to remain clothed. So she broke off the kissing and slithered off the bed to disrobe. Vivian moved to the edge of the bed to watch. She had settled on her stomach propping her head up with her fists. In this way she was especially desirous of seeing the female attributes of Shamunda slowly coming into view, hoping to see her engage in an almost teasing strip tease dance like manner.

Sensing seemingly telepathically Vivian's lascivious desire, Shamunda obliged. Facing Vivian she started swaying as if dancing to music. She was casually but conservatively dressed. Her first item to remove was her red sweater. She crossed her arms to roll it up over her body to reveal a silk lace trim cami. Once she had her sweater completely off, she swung it around over her head, swaying in sync to an imagined strip tease dance music. In appreciation of fulfillment of her unstated wish, Vivian lifted her head to clap her hands to less dancing.

Having tossed the sweater aside, Shamunda now concentrated on removing her cami. She slipped the straps off her shoulders, and bent down. While continuously shaking her upper torso she deftly glided her cami off her body and tossed it aside. Then without much thought, she undid her wide leg pants letting them drop to her ankles allowing her to step out of them.

At this point Shamunda presented an incongruous sexy versus practical picture of herself. She was down to a decently sexy, purple colored bra covering her magnificent double "D" bosom. In contrast her panty was a traditional white cotton full cut brief that dissuaded lurid appeal. Still, she was almost naked that might normally instil visual stimulation to an onlooker, but the effect was undercut by the fact she still had on her sneakers plus multi colored striped crew socks. Nevertheless, Vivian was experiencing further arousal. She started clapping her hands, this time rhythmically, and chanting "Take it off..." just as if she was witnessing an actual strip tease dance.

Now Shamunda was swaying from side to side as she reached behind to unhook her bra. Once undone she held her bra for a teasing few seconds before letting it drop, provoking another round of applause from Vivian. Then Shamunda lowered her panty brief revealing her vulva. This time Vivian emitted a wolf whistle as Shamunda giggled in response.

Shamunda turned around and bent down to bring into view her ass as well as her pussy. Vivian grabbed Shamunda by the hips and pulled her close. She spread Shamunda's ass cheeks to start a vigorous tongue licking of her anus and perineum. Shamunda remained bent, enjoying the unexpected standing anilingus. She still had the presence of mind to step out of her brief and untie her sneakers. She managed to get her shoes off and then her crew socks. All this time Vivian was able to merrily continue licking Shamunda's ass hole without interruption.

Once Shamunda and rid her socks and shoes, she broke away from the clutches of Vivian's anilingus activity. She simply climbed on to the bed and then as Vivian had repositioned herself on her back, she climbed upon Vivian. They then resumed their passionate kissing. Vivian was holding Shamunda tightly as she savored the sheer pleasure of having her in her arms. She was aroused as she as she had never been so aroused.

Vivian loosened her hold on Shamunda as she spread her legs even wider apart. This enabled their vulvas to make contact with each other. Shamunda skillfully maneuvered to get their clits to rub against each other. In this way Shamunda commenced a relaxed tribbing. The movements were relaxed at first, but the pace almost immediately picked up. Their passion was now completely unleashed as the pace of their tribbing reached at a fever pitch. During the entire tribbing sequence the women managed to keep kissing.

Vivian was desperately holding on to Shamunda's sides as her clit was being thoroughly stimulated. At one point Shamunda broke off the kissing and lifted herself to a forty-five degree angle while continuing tribbing. This freed her to vocalize their feelings. And she was loud in doing so. In addition her ample breasts were bouncing jauntily verifying the fact that they had not been surgically augmented. Vivian was compelled to seize Shamunda's tits and thereby squeeze them hard.

Shamunda screamed and she immediately climaxed. Her orgasm was so acute and mind-blowing, that not only did she cease tribbing but she toppled over sideways. As she landed on the bed beside Vivian, she assumed a fetal position per force turned towards Vivian. In that way she could comfortably hyperventilate while trying to regain her equilibrium. Luckily for Vivian she also climaxed, triggered by Shamunda's screams, and thus ,she was spared from suffering female 'blue balls'. In addition to panting, Vivian was perspiring profusely.

As each woman was luxuriating in their afterglow, each one was aware that there had been a special chemistry between then in their love making. Consequently when Shamunda regained her power to speak she suggested that Vivian stay the night since they did not have a scheduled class in the morning; their first class was not until 2:00 PM. Vivian agreed so she texted Erica that she would not come home that night.

Thereafter Vivian and Shamunda engaged in some truly intense love making. They each took turns in eating each other out, and simultaneously enjoying cunnilingus via a sixty-nine; exchanging positions as to who was on top. Shamunda possessed a double ended flexible dildo that they put that to good use as well. They each enjoyed immensely satisfying exhilarating orgasms. Vivian wished the night would never end. She believed her attraction for Shamunda was genuinely ethereal, a sensation she had never experienced with any of her other partners male or female.

Of course the night had to end. Happily Vivian was treated to a peaceful slumber resting in Shamunda's arms. Indeed she recalled having exotic dreams featuring her Black beauty. However as the cliché all good things must come to an end, Shamunda dashed the hopes of something likening to a torrid affair might develop. They did have a quicky sixty-nine coitus. After showering, and as Shamunda was preparing breakfast, she advised:

"You know Vivian that was truly awesome! I had a most wonderful time, but I have to tell you I have a girlfriend. She's a nurse who I met when I was at Western Michigan. When I got accepted to the law school, she quit her hospital job in Kalamazoo to follow me. She, thus, acquired a position at North Central Memorial Hospital here in Chicago. And she'll be back tonight."

"I thought you said she's gone for a few days for a funeral?"

"Yes but she texted me while you were in the shower. She said she misses me too much, and has decided not to stick around for a day or two extra with her family, as she had originally planned. She'll leave right away after the funeral this afternoon."

"I see. I can understand why she would not want to stay away from you any longer than necessary. You're definitely a fantastic woman and a superb lover. It's too bad then that this has to be just a one night stand."

"Well give me your phone number anyway. I hate to cheat on Camille, but for you I would make an exception. To me you are a most exciting woman and a fantastic lover. I sure want to have another night like what we just had. However I can't make any promises, as Camille and I have been an item for the past three years. You're the only one I've made love to since Camille and I started living together."

Vivian was truly disappointed, as she hadn't ever experienced such a strong attachment and desire for a first time lover. Jed Baxter came close, but since she knew from the get go that there would not be any hope for a future serious relationship, she was able to contain her enthusiasm for him. Since Shamunda had not initially suggested that she was committed to her room mate or to any one else for that matter, Vivian's joy in the sex was ultimately enhanced by the possible prospect of embarking on a torrid affair.

There was a silver lining in the loss of an expectancy of an ongoing relationship with Shamunda. Vivian was free to continue pursuing fulfillment of the plan to fuck all of her group study comrades. She might have abandoned her capricious scheme in favor of dallying with the super attractive Shamunda. Thus her next conquest would be the gay lovers Luigi Benedetti and Guy Gordon.

Vivian's modus operandi was to appeal to their sense of adventure. Gay men per se are not sexually aroused by the physical beauty of women. As evidenced, by Stephen Oliver who unlike most men did hot get an erection upon seeing Vivian naked. Of course that is not to say that gay men can't recognize the pulchritude of truly pretty females. It's just that to consider fucking a women, a gay man would require added incentive.

So for a woman to say 'let's fuck', that is all the inducement a heterosexual man requires. However a gay man would be apt to ask 'why' and 'what's in it for me'. The latter thought would be his innermost concern. Thus, the occasional flirting Vivian would engage in with Luigi and Guy when in bars to let off steam after a rigorous group study session, had no hidden agendas behind the words exchanged. However the information gleaned from such repartee allowed Vivian to formulate a plan of seduction.

An opportunity to seduce the gay pair, occurred for Vivian one Saturday night in early November. It had become the custom for the group after a Saturday afternoon study session to repair to The Pub on the campus. This had become a welcome outing for all of them since it was practically their only extended social night out during that first semester of their law school education. This particular Saturday night, Shamunda did not attend, and Ester Westerhausen left an hour after they had arrived. Drew Trees left a half hour after Ester, leaving Vivian remaining in the company of Luigi and Guy. Usually Luigi and Guy departed from The Pub prior to Esther and Drew, but this time they elected to stay with Vivian. As the evening continued the three of them were losing their initial reserve, and were becoming very frank in their conversation.

During previous gatherings and this evening, Vivian learned quite a bit about the gay pair. They grew up in a suburb of Chicago and attended the same high school, where they met. They became an item during their last year in high school, but they attended different colleges. Luigi studied at the main campus of the University of Illinois at Champaign, while Guy studied at Purdue in West Lafayette, IN.

The separation in going to different colleges placed quite a strain on their relationship. They each took on other lovers during their undergraduate years. However none of these flings were satisfactory, and thus, they realized they were soul mates. Since both of them had law school as a goal, they vowed to go to the same school so that they would no longer be separated. They applied to several law schools in the Midwest and both were given offers of acceptance by every one of them. Picking University of Chicago was a no-brainer, and so this was the first time in their lives they were living together as a couple.

Vivian had of course revealed the pertinent details of her life, including the fact she was currently living with her sister and her baby son. However, Vivian hadn't elaborated about her love life, so the gay boys had no inkling of her libertine tendencies. As the evening progressed the consumed alcohol loosened everyone's tongue. As a result Vivian ventured a bold move:

"Since the two of you had other love partners, have either one of you experienced a woman? I ask this for comparison purposes since I've had sex with two different gay guys. One of them did not get a hard on when he first saw me naked. I had to go down on him to be able to start the proceedings. I was just wondering if you had the same kind of reaction with a woman?"

Since neither one of them were feeling any pain given their consumption of spirits, neither one was offended by the question. So Luigi was the first to answer:

"In my junior year at Illinois, I was at an in campus party for reasons I can no longer fathom. A fairly attractive girl did sit next to me on a love seat, and started talking to me. She was aggressive in that she started kissing me shortly after our greetings to each other. I was surprised but I did not resist. Soon she was groping me and discovered that my cock was still limp. Undaunted she undid my fly and went down on me.

"Now this party was very wild with lots of booze and drugs available. Consequently, no one paid any real attention to the antics of my sofa companion. Someone did exclaim: 'Get a room', but no one paid any attention to that either; least of all my companion. In due course I did get off, and my partner seemingly happily swallowed all my cum. She then deftly returned my wilting cock to its proper place. She smiled at me, kissed me on my cheek, and wordlessly departed to no doubt seek further adventures. It was such a short interlude that I instantly forgot what she looked like."

Vivian snorted as she quizzed Luigi:

"Is that it? Is that your only experience with a woman?"

"Yup! That's it."

"My God Luigi! That experience would in essence have the same connotation if your partner was a man. I think you can consider yourself as a gold star gay man. What about you Guy? Have you slept with a woman?"

"Yes I've actually fucked a woman and only one as well. It occurred in my senior year at Purdue. It stemmed from a history seminar class which consisted of a fifteen of us. One of my female class mates in the seminar was Sylvia Balfour. I at least know her name and remember what she looks like. After about our third seminar meeting, she asked if I would share lunch with her at the nearby school cafeteria. Since the seminar ended at 12:20 PM this invitation was most welcome as Sylvia was a great conversationalist.

"Neither one of us had a next class until 2:30 PM. So we started a habit of sharing lunch once a week. They were delightful as we interspersed school topics with non academic conversation. After about six weeks of these lunches, Sylvia asked why hadn't I asked for her number. She wondered if I was seeing someone. I replied that yes I had a steady boyfriend but that he was at a different university. As her frown appeared at that information, I confirmed that I was gay. She said nothing except to confirm we would continue having lunches.

"At the next lunch she told me she had tickets for the second play of the season put on by the Purdue Theatre, for the forthcoming Saturday night. She had purchased the tickets for the first two plays at the beginning of the semester. And she saw the first play in September with her then boyfriend. But they broke up shortly after that play. She confessed that she started the lunch invitations with the possibility in my mind that we might become a couple.

"However as far as these tickets were concerned, she was planning to go with her campus girlfriend. But that girl had to decline at the last minute. So she asked me it I would go. I agreed, but I did point out to her not to expect that anything more would develop as a result of the date. She said she was OK with that. She hated to go alone. Besides with me being gay, and presumably more interested in the performing arts, she thought I would have to be a better companion than a straight guy, or her girlfriend for that matter. I smiled at such a stereotypical assertion.

"Since she had bought the tickets for the play, I thought it incumbent on me to spring for dinner before the performance. The meal and the play were truly very enjoyable so I had a good time. Then when I drove her home she asked if I would come up for a drink. Fully aware of her intentions, I thought in my mind 'what the hell', I might as well take the opportunity of having a woman when it's so blatantly offered to me.

12