Vivian Laaning Ch. 53

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She produced a glass of red wine, and we just stared at each other as we sat on her living room sofa. I got the sense that she did not want to make the first move, so I slid to her side, and kissed her. She automatically grabbed a hold of my penis, and I became sufficiently aroused. After continuing the kiss for some time we broke it off, and began undressing. Once we were both naked, she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom.

"She got on the bed and laid flat on her back, I hovered over her, but my cock was just semi aroused. She reached over to grab my cock and stroked it. Once she got it hard enough I entered her and started pumping. Every now and then during the tedious time of fucking her I could sense myself going soft. In those times I would close my eyes imagining I was fucking Luigi's ass, and I would pump harder to regain my libido.

"Finally I could feel the eruption of my ejaculation, and I was happy to see the end. Sylvia stared at me with steely glaring eyes and said nothing. When I said I would have to leave she did not protest. When we saw each other at the next seminar meeting, she suggested that we forgo our weekly lunches. We never talked again."

Vivian replied:

"Wow what a bittersweet story! I guess the lesson to take from this is that you can't have good sex if you're not prepared for it. My sister who has been my sex mentor has observed that the brain is the most important sexual organ. You can't have good sex if you have negative thoughts towards your partner.

"And because you two are gay, it follows that you can't help but have negative thoughts towards any woman in a sexual situation. The pity of it is that you are depriving yourself of having pleasure with half of the population."

Guy protested:

"Oh come on Vivian what you say is preposterous. I can't possibly fuck every woman even if I so desired. Likewise I can't fuck every man either. So as a gay man I don't feel I'm unduly restricted in the choice of sex partners."

"But you miss my true meaning Guy. Now as for me, I'm definitely straight in that I truly love cock, I love it in my mouth and I love it in my ass. And as a woman I'm thrilled to have a cock in my pussy. But that does not mean I would pass up the opportunity to make love to an available woman who I might be attractive to. Why a little while ago I made love to Shamunda and I daresay that we both had a great time. Of course I've fucked more men than women, but I savor my lesbian moments. I view it as having enriched my sexual journey."

Luigi contributed:

"Well that may be very well for you who appear to be footloose and fancy free. But Guy and I are a committed couple who have just started living together. By commitment we mean neither one us would go look for another man to fuck never mind a woman."

Vivian suggested:

"But wouldn't the two of you likely agree to do a threesome with a man whom both of you would be attracted to? With the two of you together you can't say that you are cheating on each other? Right?"

"I suppose so."

"Exactly! I'd even daresay if such opportunity should arise you would avail yourself of that. Wouldn't you? If the opportunity of an adventure would be your only inducement, wouldn't you want to participate?"

This time both Luigi and Guy hesitatingly nodded their heads as Vivian continued:

"I would imagine that such opportunities could easily arise when attending a gay bar or other social occasions that attract gay attendance. However for the two of you to engage in a threesome with a woman would truly be a rare sexual adventure. Wouldn't it?"

Without waiting for a answer Vivian continued:

"Now the beauty of a threesome with a woman is that not only do you experience the rare novelty of fucking a woman, but you're not deprived of your normal sexual desire of making love your current soul mate. It's like a win-win situation.

"Now as I see it, for the two of you, the window of opportunity to have an actual threesome with a woman is rarely open to you. Obviously a lesbian would not be interested in a relationship with a man unless it would be a beard situation. And considering the tolerance to the gay lifestyle in today's society the necessity of entering such a compact would unlikely arise. Now a lesbian who might on the spur of the moment wish to have a man in her bed, if only for the novelty, would most likely opt for a straight man. I imagine she would view sex with a gay man as in the 'what's the point' category whereas sex with a straight man would be deemed an authentic encounter.

"Likewise it would be difficult for the two of you to find a straight woman to agree to a threesome. Some woman don't mind having sex with a gay man, again if only for the novelty. However, I think most would object to a threesome with gay men as being too weird for their tastes. In fact I read somewhere in the news where a porn star received grief from the gay community for refusing to do scenes with any man who had sex previously with other men.

"But lucky for you gentlemen, I'm not a girl that shies away from out of the norm sex. I've already indicated that I've fucked women as well as men. I've even fucked a couple of gay men during my junior year at UW. And I've done threesomes with straight men. But I've never fucked two gay men in a threesome. And I'm all about exploring new horizons in my sexual journey throughout my life. So what do you say?"

Both Luigi and Guy were simply flabbergasted by Vivian's brazen proposal. They were both woozy enough from the alcohol that they had consumed, they were not offended. Instead they were tempted notwithstanding their primary sexual orientation. However there was still doubt as to Vivian's authenticity in expressing her desire. So Guy asked:

"I confess Vivian that you've taken me completely by surprise. And I can't deny your suggestion has some appeal. But I can't help asking if it's just the booze that's talking? Even though our conversation certainly has been lively tonight, you have to admit that neither Luigi or I have made a sexual play for you. I can't help but think that you must be joking."

Vivian replied earnestly:

"Since you two have made no secret that you are gay and are together, I wouldn't have expected that either one of you would hit upon me. The booze has nothing to do with my desire, it has only given me the courage to speak frankly to you. I'm truly asking to do a threesome with you to complete my sexual cycle. It's like hitting for the cycle in baseball."

Perplexed Luigi asked:

"Huh! What's baseball got to do with sex? I don't understand."

"Nothing whatsoever! But as a baseball fan you would be aware of the term hitting for the cycle. It means a batter who has hit a single, a double, a triple and a home run in the same game. Now usually a batter has only four at bats or at the most five at bats in a typical game. However there are some other ways to reach first base: a walk known as bases on ball, or on an error by a fielder, or hit by the pitcher, or by striking out but reaching first base with the catcher losing the pitched ball.

"The last three instances are rare so I've lumped them together to come up with the notion of hitting for the complete cycle would include six components. So then my sexual cycle has likewise six components: (1) fucking a man, (2) fucking a woman, (3) fucking a gay man, (4) threesome with a female partner, (5) threesome with straight men, and finally ta! ta! (6) a threesome with two gay men.

"So in essence I'm imploring you make an exception to your normal proclivity, and gratify me of my fervent wish."

The two men exploded in laughter at the outrageous explanation. Guy sputtered:

"You're weird, woman!"

"Au contraire my sweet gay men! I'm simply a well adjusted young female."

Both of them laughed again. Then looking at each other they nodded in agreement. Guy then responded:

"Far be it for Luigi and I to thwart the ambitions of a well adjusted young woman. So we'll blow this pop stand and repair to our residence where Vivian's sixth sexual cycle will be completed."

The camaraderie between them was by now well established, and they left the bar in good spirits. Once they entered into the two bedroom apartment, they started the foreplay immediately without any ceremony. Luigi went to the master bedroom and retrieved the bed covers to place on the carpeted floor of the living room. It was deemed by him that the surface area of the bed mattress would not suffice to accommodate their three way activity.

They had all kicked off their shoes as the men stood in the middle of the bed cover area. They started kissing each other ardently, as Vivian settled down on her knees between them. She undid each of their pants in turn and lowered them along with their briefs to puddle at their ankles. Then she alternated in blowing their cocks while manually stroking the cock not in her mouth. By the time she got each cock into a good rock hard stiffness, the men had disrobed and stepped out of their pants. They removed their socks as well, while all the time Vivian was still dressed.

So while Vivian was removing her clothes, Guy had turned to face Luigi. While standing up, Guy bent down to take Luigi's cock into his mouth. After a few plunges of deep throating Luigi, Vivian had managed to get totally naked. She scurried behind Guy and while on her knees started to rim his ass. She also reached underneath and was able to do a scintillating hand job on his cock. She did such a good job that he was spilling some semen on to her hand. She scurried around again to get at his cock to capture his cum in her mouth.

For their next scene, Luigi was laying on his back. Vivian was sitting on his face to enjoy alternately a cunnilingus and an anilingus, as Luigi chose. Guy was sitting on Luigi's cock being sodomized. In her position, Vivian was able to bend over to give Guy another hand job. After an interval, she was getting highly aroused from Luigi's tongue. She bent down to take Guy's cock in her mouth. Being sodomized while simultaneously getting a blow job was a first for Guy, and so as soon as he felt Vivian's deep throat effort, he climaxed.

Feeling Guy's cum splatter in her mouth, coupled with Luigi's exploring tongue was too much for Vivian. She experienced an exquisite orgasm. She immediately toppled to her side spilling some of Guy's spurting cum on her chest. She was panting vociferously as the euphoria she was feeling had overpowered her mind.

Luigi got up to fetch some wine that they could sip while undertaking a respite. During the ensuing conversation the men asked Vivian about her tattoos and why she was wearing the unique body chain. When she explained the significance of each, the men gasped in surprise. Guy commented:

"You come to your slutty ways honestly!"

12