Vivian Laaning Ch. 59

Story Info
Vivian wins another TLR sex contest.
5.9k words
4.5
3.7k
2
0

Part 59 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that date, Vivian Laaning became Jed Baxter's secret mistress. And for this period in her life, she subsequently labeled it her "Fantasy Time". Going into the affair, Vivian intellectually believed that it was almost axiomatic that her fling with Jed would not amount to anything beyond an adventure of wonderful sex. She had to admit, that he had been up front right from the start about his intentions. At the end of their initial tryst at her friend Angela's wedding, he articulated that their sexual get together was in essence a one night stand and that there was no future.

Vivian had to agree with his assessment that there could not be a future between them. Considering the disparity of their social circumstances, she couldn't realistically dream of even becoming an acknowledge girlfriend. Never mind that Jed was richer than Croesus, but in addition he was a world wide acknowledged celebrity superstar. He was at that time even more recognizable to the public and more revered than Donald J Trump, a real estate mogul from New York City. The latter gentleman of course subsequently became President of the United States, and thus became more consequential than Jed.

And who was she? A mere farmer's daughter that's who she was. Girls like her, might as a highlight in their life have had an inadvertently sexual contact with a male celebrity. However such encounter would merely be a hiccup in the said male celebrity's life. In this regard Vivian remembered the embarrassment that the famous British actor Hugh Grant endured when he was discovered in a romantic clinch with a Hollywood prostitute. The memorable television moment of this episode occurred where Grant appeared on the Johnny Carson's show and the iconic TV host confronted the actor with the question: "What were you thinking?"

At least thought Vivian, there's no denying she is definitely a cut above the status of a prostitute. However, Vivian did admire the pluck of Grant's prostitute, who was able to capitalize in her personal fifteen minutes of fame. It had been reported that this woman had parlayed the episode into several publicity opportunities which garnered for her in total more than two million dollars actual income.

Now in Vivian's mind set, the sex she had with Jed at Angela's wedding could easily be viewed as a one night stand. In fact both of them acknowledged such to be the case, and expected nothing further would transpire. Personally, Vivian certainly thought so and acted accordingly. In fact given her friendship with Angela, who was a very close relative of Jed, she could have acquired the necessary personal information to contact him and try to instigate further contact, but she did not do so.

Therefore, the dance she had with him at the North Central Memorial Hospital Gala Ball, had to be viewed in a different light; a tipping point if you will, something above and beyond ordinary face value of the occasion. It had been four and a half years interval between the time of the sex at Angela's wedding and the dance at the charity ball. And yet despite the huge time gap, he acted intimately as if they had been in constant contact throughout. Of course they both knew that factually a significant length of time had elapsed, but he demonstratively acted as if that absence did not in any way preclude the existence of a special relationship that had been presumably established between them.

Therefore, given the intimacy of that dance encounter, and the immediate date thereafter, where absolutely wonderful sex had occurred, what was Vivian to think? Well what Vivian did think was that she was in love. She believed it was the real bells and whistles type of love. When she was in his arms, it was not just sexual comfort she was feeling. Instead she had the feeling that he has holding on to her, protecting her against any and all adversities of life. She felt that in protecting her, he was declaring that she was HIS WOMAN. She loved that feeling.

Mind you, Vivian was not a star struck female who believed love conquers all. She was of a pragmatic mind who was well aware of real world practicability; of what could be achieved, and what could not. From her discussions with her friend Angela, who was Jed's cousin, Vivian knew that Jed was absolutely in love with his wife Felicia. Apparently truly in love. However, Felicia was frigid, and as a result Jed engaged in extra marital sex with all kinds of women, plus attending orgies at the TLR (Texas Love Ranch). According to Angela, not only was Felicia aware of her husband's infidelities but did not object to them considering her inability to provide sexual satisfaction.

Given those facts, Vivian realized the hopelessness of her desire to have Jed Baxter become HER MAN in conjunction with her becoming HIS WOMAN. The point was that even if she could convince him, and or demonstrate that she was the sexiest woman he ever had, his reaction would be so what? His only reason to have sex with other women was to satisfy sexual urges that his wife could not satisfy. Whether one woman was more proficient in providing such pleasure would be totally irrelevant since it would not alter the status quo of his desires: i.e. remaining married to Felicia.

That being the case, Vivian had to search long and hard in her mind, as to what she ultimately desired. Of course, being as profligate as she had been since first losing her cherry, she had no cause to complain of Jed's inconstancy. And for that matter, she couldn't complain if he held any disdain for her. Happily, though, he had never demonstrated any such disapproval of her.

Still Vivian realized no matter how intense her affair with Jed would become, there was no denying he would not leave Felicia. Furthermore, despite his wife's acquiescence to his infidelity, he was not prepared to acknowledge to the world that he had a mistress. He much preferred to preserve the fiction that he was in an orthodox marriage free of any infidelity accusations.

In such situation, Vivian came to the conclusion that half of a loaf was better than no loaf at all. In her mind, there was no doubt that Jed Baxter was the best, the ultimate superior man she could ever have or even hope to have the privilege to encounter, never mind to have fucked. So it would be foolish of her to jeopardize any present or future contacts sexual or otherwise that she may be fortunate enough to have with this great man.

So although she had no assurance whatsoever, that he would ever fall in love with her, never mind leave his wife, Vivian decided to enter an exclusive affair with Jed. In her mind if her affair with him would have any meaning at least to her, than if she had sex with other men it would cheapen the special chemistry, they had for each other.

Now, although Vivian was prepared to surrender to any and all whims Jed might demand to continue their relationship, she decided that she would forego birth control measures. In forming that decision, there was no desire in her mind to blackmail him into entering a more binding relationship as a result. In reality Vivian really was ambivalent of what she desired of his reaction, should she become pregnant. She wouldn't object if as a result he would be willing to leave Felicia in order to be a legitimate Dad for their child. On the other hand she knew that she could handle the situation should he have the poor taste to decamp.

The point in Vivian's mind was that if her affair with Jed Baxter turned out to be ephemeral after all, at least a baby would be a satisfactory end result to offset the disappointment of the end of the affair. Thus she entered into the affair with Jed Baxter with her eyes wide open, but with the hopeful expectation that she would not be devastated by its conclusion. To that end she made a trip to her obstetrician/gynaecologist's office, and had her IUD removed.

She realized that without her IUD in place she would definitely have to restrict her sexual activity, at least her heterosexual ones, to Jed Baxter. That decision reinforced her resolve to remain exclusive with him. Otherwise if she remained promiscuous, and became pregnant, she would be facing the same dilemma that her sister had experienced in her pregnancy. She definitely wanted to avoid that problem. If she did get pregnant, she wanted to be absolutely damn certain that it would be Jed Baxter, who would be the father of her child.

To become exclusive, presented no problem for Vivian, as she had become fatigued with her affair with Señor Francisco Vibrazíone-Forza. She was planning to end it in conjunction with her quitting taking further dance lessons. Besides in her mind, considering the fabulous sex she experienced with Jed, sex with other men would really not be much better in enjoyment than masturbation. And considering the plethora sex toys she possessed, solo sex would certainly assuage any deprivation of sex with Jed.

One of Vivian's favorite toy was a massaging wand. It had ten different speeds to meet her every mood. One battery charge could keep her pussy stimulated from one to three hours, depending the speeds selected. Invariably, with the wand massaging her clit, "G" spot and labia, she would insert a graduated three beaded butt plug. Vivian would also do food masturbation. She used a regular cucumber inserted in her vagina, and she would eat it after climax, She used carrots and celery as well, but she preferred cucumbers for their girth.

By far her most stimulating masturbation play occurred, when she planted her body in a forty-five degree angle. She would rest her knees on the bed and her head turned to rest on a pillow. Thus her trunk protruded up in the air. She would insert a three speed vibrating dildo into her vagina. All she had to do was hold the dildo in place with a couple of fingers, and the rest of her fingers could stimulate her clit. With her other hand she would penetrate and drill her rectum with a large anal dildo. This solo technique of triple stimulation, always produced exquisite orgasms.

Vivian did not have to resort to an abundance amount of masturbation activity for substitution when fucking Jed was not available. During Vivian's "Fantasy Time" she engaged in sex with Jed at least once a week, with the average being between two or three times. Most often the sex occurred at Vivian's apartment as their most convenient rendezvous spot. About once a month they had sex after business hours at Jed's office. In addition to his main office, Jed had a small adjacent private office which contained shower facilities and a futon that converted to a full size bed. The raison d'être for this office was to allow Jed to stay in his office overnight, whenever he was swamped with business concerns that required his constant immediate attention. There were indeed occasions when it was more convenient for him to remain in his office rather then return to his residence at the end of the business day.

In addition, Jed would occasionally opt to book a luxury suite in a five star hotel for a tryst. Usually in those cases, he would have a plausible reason justifying for doing so, in the need to answer any public inquiries. A couple of times Felicia was away, and thus they were able to fuck at his opulent mansion. Vivian was most gratified on those occasions, since she was absolutely certain she had been the only woman apart from Felicia to have experienced such intimacy at his abode.

In summary, sex with Jed was absolutely fantastic. In addition to the sheer technical pleasure of sex, the way Jed fucked her, made Vivian feel she was the sexiest woman alive. It was not lost on her, that during the "Fantasy Time" it was apparent she was the only woman he fucked, with the possible exception his wife Felicia, although she doubted that exception even occurred. As a result, she knew she was falling deeper in love with him, and it stood to reason he was likewise developing an exclusive regard for her. At least that was her latent desire.

So her long term game plan was to become the recognized de facto mistress of Jed Baxter. It was immaterial to her that he remain married to Felicia. In fact she preferred that, since a divorce of Felicia, and subsequent marriage to him would subject her to much more public scrutiny which she knew she would abhor. In addition, she knew that Jed and his wife were on demand to attend unlimited tedious social functions. Vivian knew that she would prefer to do without such events.

All in all, Vivian's "Fantasy Times" was a truly outstanding enjoyable period in her life. Not only did she enjoy great sex with Jed Baxter, but she made great strides in her professional career. Her handling of the criminal cases thrown her way, were absolutely efficient, and always produced the best possible outcome for her clients. Such success did not go unnoticed to the senior management of the firm, and it soon became evident that she was on the fast track to become a junior partner, and eventually full partner. Heady times indeed for our heroine!

One of the most exciting sexual adventure, Vivian and Jed engaged in, was a mutual trip in July to the TLR to participate in a typical orgy conducted by the club. For the occasion Vivian got herself fitted with a diaphragm prior to leaving for Dallas. That weekend was the only time during her "Fantasy Times" that she had sex with other men besides Jed. Happily for her piece of mind, usage of the diaphragm was effective. She did experience her subsequent menstruation within two weeks of the conclusion of the TLR weekend, thus preserving her desire of forthcoming pregnancy to be confined to Jed.

The orgy started with a bang (pun intended) for Vivian. She and Jed emerged from the locker room together after undressing, and ventured into the Messalina Hall. Jed immediately spotted Rex Hudson, one of Hollywood's most virile actors and heart throb of virtually every straight woman on the planet. Jed hailed Rex to join them, and said to him:

"Rex let me introduce you to my latest girlfriend from my hometown, Vivian Laaning."

Vivian beamed at the mention of 'girlfriend' as it suggested, that Jed unequivocally viewed their relationship as a solid serious one. If that was truly the case, Vivian could not be happier. Of course meeting the yummy Mr Rex Hudson of Hollywood couldn't make the moment more exciting. Thus after Rex acknowledged the introduction, Vivian gushed:

"Oh Mr Hudson! I'm thrilled to meet you. I truly enjoyed your latest film: 'Marooned in Shangri-La'. I think it was the most erotic movie without being pornographic, that I've ever seen. My panties were completely soaked and ruined by the time I left the theatre. Mind you my date at the time was not unduly distressed at my state of attire."

Both Jed and Rex laughed ay Vivian's witticism. Rex opined:

"It seems like you and the TLR are a good fit."

Jed scoffed some more as he said:

"That sure is an understatement Jed. You will note that she's wearing a TLR body chain belt signifying, as you know, victory of a TLR sex contest. You will also notice that she has twenty-four tattoos carved on her thighs. This would signify that she imitated the Empress Messalina by fucking twenty-five gentlemen in a twenty-hour period. And she accomplished this feat before she became a member of the TLR, and unaware of the relevance of Messalina to the TLR. Finally her ankle bracelets represent the completion of a dare she made with her sister that she could and would seduce each member of her first year law school study group; male and female alike. In the latter group Vivian modestly does not think it was much of a challenge to seduce her female companions, as they were both lesbians. Still two of the guys in her group were gay so she takes some deserved pride in successfully bedding them."

Rex was suitably impressed as he exclaimed:

"Wow Vivian! That is incredible! It's a more impressive sexual resume than most female members of the TLR can boast, and they in turn are certainly more impressive than the majority of women I've dated outside of this club."

Vivian couldn't help replying:

"You must be kidding Rex. If even a third of the stories published by the entertainment press, of your dalliances with the most glamorous women in the world are true, it follows that all women, including myself, of this club must pale compared against them."

"True, most of the women I've dated and bedded, might be adjudged prettier than most of the female members of TLR. However most of the women I've dated have been air heads with only their beauty to recommend them. Whereas every woman in the TLR have proved to be women of substance and certainly much more interesting to know."

Vivian protested:

"Given the nature and purpose of the TLR, it follows that every woman of the TLR must be considered loose in morals and not fit to be included in polite society. Also I think it is generally perceived that a lewd woman must be of low character, a bimbo if you will."

"Nonsense! According to dictates of modern sexual mores, so long as there is no resultant physical injury, anything of a sexual activity done between consenting adults is permissible subject to no condemnation. Thus it would be hypocritical to censure a woman for being promiscuous while sparing such ire for a man indulging in similar undertakings.

"Just take yourself as an example. I'm sure you don't consider yourself as a bimbo. Hell you're a lawyer with a boyfriend who is a world renowned notable figure recognized for his untold wealth and prestige. And there are other lawyers amongst the roster of female members of the TLR. In fact one of the most outrageous sexual member of the TLR, Chloe Hamilton, is an aerospace engineer for God's sake. Not exactly a profession for bubbleheads."

Jed, became impatient with the conversation, which he had no share, interrupted by saying:

"Exactly! I agree with you Rex that my dates outside of Vivian pale compared to the virtues of the women of this club. Now the thing is that, there is a special contest tonight, and I suggest the two of us give Vivian some practice to prepare for it."

Vivian said: "I believe this is my cue." With that said she plopped down on her knees. She grabbed Jed's cock, and started stroking it in a deliberate stimulating pace. She opened her mouth and swallowed Rex's prick. She deep throated him, and held the full length of his shaft in her mouth for a prolonged length of time. Her concentration of deep throating Rex was so intense, that she started perspiring, before she eased off, and commenced a normal fellatio. She switched over to blowing on Jed's cock while then manually stroking Rex's by now very stiff rod.

Jed then broke off from Vivian's blow job, and climbed upon a nearby table. On the surface of the table rested an air mattress covered by a linen cloth. He immediately lay flat on his back on the air mattress. Vivian thereupon climbed unto the table. Hovering over Jed's trunk, she plopped down to impale herself on his cock. As she bent forward to initiate a vaginal intercourse, Rex climbed aboard and penetrated Vivian's rectum. Vivian gasped as there had been no lubricant applied to ease the sodomy. Vivian was no wuss. So grunting all the way, she gritted her teeth as she endured the pain from the raw ass fucking.

When they finished, Vivian and Jed sauntered down to the pool for a refreshing swim. They partook some food and drink as they watched some other guests gallivant and indulge in some casual sex on the couches and on the tables throughout the room. They were content just watching for now as Jed indicated he wanted Vivian in prime condition completely ready for the orgy's contest. For some reason he did not divulge, he seemed more eager for Vivian to win than she was.

At 7:30 PM they gathered along with the rest of the orgy guest members at the Madame Du Barry Hall. There were two chalk boards mounted on easels. There were three king size beds, marked "A", "B" and "C" respectively, positioned along side a table. On the table were two jars containing typical raffle tickets; one jar with only pink colored tickets and the other comprising of blue colored tickets. There were two women also naked like the guests standing behind the table. Vivian recognized one of them as Kristina Vargas, the manager and part owner of the TLR. The other woman was similar looking enough that she had to be a blood relative. Both women were wearing the telltale TLR gold plated body chain belts. Kristina addressed the crowd:

12