Vivian Laaning Ch. 59

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to this orgy's special contest, which will start promptly at eight o'clock. Some of you might not know this charming young lady beside me, so let me introduce to you, my daughter. Her full name is Victoria Veronica Vargas, but she will answer to 'Triple V' or simply as Vickie. She came to visit me unexpectedly yesterday, and naturally she did not want to miss out on this weekend's frivolities. Since all twenty-four ladies at this orgy have signed up for tonight's contest, Vickie has graciously agreed not to compete so as to spoil the symmetry. She will instead act as the judge, and her rulings are final.

"Tonight's contest is called 'The Complete Round the World Competition' not to be confused with 'The Around the World in Eighty Minutes', a contest which yours truly along with Vickie prevailed to legitimately win our TLR body chain belt. This contest will consist of four rounds of knockout contests. You win you advance to the next round, you lose you're out of the competition. Eventually then we shall have one winner to emerge as the Round the World Queen of the TLR.

"The first round will consist of eight contests of three women competing. This round is the fellatio segment of the competition. The woman who produces the fastest blow job in her contest advances. To determine a winner, the male partner of the lady competitor should raise his hand as he's erupting. It is axiomatic that a man would be the best one to know when he is ejaculating. 'Triple V' will quickly examine and verify a successful completion of a blow job.

"I would add that if you are in a contest, where the winner has already been determined, you should continue in your blow job because you may still advance. In professional tennis parlance you could be the Lucky Loser. There is a twenty minute time limit for each contest, and should a contest end up with no women achieving ejaculation from there male partners, all three ladies are eliminated from the competition. That slot will then be filled be a woman who had completed a blow job in another contest but was beaten by a faster completed blow job. Timing of blow jobs will determine substitutes. The same rule will apply mutatis mutandis to subsequent rounds. Since we have a lot of lawyers amongst us, I trust if you don't know what mutatis mutandis means they'll be happy to enlighten you."

Everyone laughed at Kristina's jocularity especially since everyone actually knew the meaning. Kristina had used it previously while introducing contests where the words applied, and had given the same solution. Kristina continued:

"The second round, should start around 10:40PM assuming there isn't an inordinate amount of delay between the contests of the first round. The eight ladies remaining will compete in pairs in the vaginal penetration segment of the competition. So the woman who receives a cream pie the fastest will advance. Again the male partner should raise his hand as he's withdrawing his manhood from the happy pussy. 'Triple V' will verify every successful coitus. For this round the time limit is thirty minutes for each contest.

"The third round should start then around 12:40 AM, and we will have four ladies left. This will be the sodomy section of the contest, and there is a forty minute time limit. In addition there will be a five minute period before the commencement of each contest to allow the lady competitor, and her male partner to sufficiently lubricate themselves, to ensure a more comfortable anal congress. All the usual creams and oils are available including soft butter. Again the lady competitor who causes sperm to drip from her anal opening the fastest as adjudged by 'Triple V' will advance to the championship round.

"The championship round will hopefully start about 02:10 PM assuming no noticeable delays. It will be designated as the simultaneously complete 'Around the World' segment. As the title implies each lady finalist will be receiving double penetration of her nether apertures while simultaneously blowing a third male partner. Again there will be a five minute period before the commencement of the round for lubrication to allow for a comfortable sodomy.

"The time limit will be an hour and half. If at that time neither lady has completed the full 'Around the World' cycle, the lady having completed more of the cycle will be declared the winner. If a tie, then the one lady who completed her last part of her cycle the earliest will be declared the winner. However the management of the TLR has no doubt that given the time limit, that we will have a true 'Around the World' champion without needing to resort to such arbitrary determination.

"All of the sexual activity of this contest must take place on top of the beds. The ladies are free to select whichever position they are comfortable with, and which provides the best chance of sexual victory. In the championship round not only is the lady able to determine the best position to start, but can change once completing one of the 'Around the World' cycles.

"There are two jars on this table, one containing pink tickets numbered one to twenty-four, which we would ask every one of you ladies to draw from. The number will determine which contest and which bed you will compete on during the first round. For example number one will mean you will compete in the first of eight contests on bed designated 'A'; whereas number twenty-four will mean you will compete in the eighth contest on bed designated 'C'.

"After the first round is completed the two chalkboards will be placed at the head of bed 'A' and bed 'B'. The four victorious ladies who originally were numbered one to twelve will be noted in bracket form on the chalkboard fronting bed 'A'. The other four victorious ladies will be noted on the chalkboard before bed 'B'.

"As for you gentlemen, you will draw from the jar containing blue tickets also numbered one to twenty-four which places your assignment for the first round. However, we ask that you print your name on the ticket you draw, and we have pens here for such purpose. The assignments for the subsequent rounds will be drawn by lot, by Vickie and me, hence why we need you to print your names. To ensure fairness to our competitors, gentlemen who draw tickets numbered nineteen to twenty-four, i.e. those who are in contest seven and eight of the first round will not be included in the round two drawing, but will be available for round three and the championship round. Once you are drawn in a subsequent round you will not be able to be drawn again for the third time.

"Now if there are any questions let me hear them now, otherwise we'll start the drawings and get the competition underway."

There were a couple of questions regarding the logistics of the contest, but everyone did understand the nature of the contest. Vivian felt quite confident since this contest was similar to and possibly easier to win than the "Can You Take Five" contest which she had previously won. She drew the number twenty-three which had advantages and disadvantages. The disadvantage was that she would be competing in the last contest which would not take place until almost ten o'clock. The advantages was that she would see how the other ladies fared and perhaps establish a more advantageous technique thereby. The other advantage was that she would remain on bed "B" in subsequent rounds.

Her opponents then in the first round were first Sally Browning. Who had the reputation as an acknowledged fellatio proficient and wearer of the first awarded TLR body chain belt. This was a déjà vu moment for Vivian, as Sally was also the first opponent in the "Can You Take Five" contest. Thus Vivian recalled that she did not have to worry since Sally truly enjoyed giving head and did not wish to rush it. Sally's stated philosophy was that every blow job she gave was a thing of beauty, and should not be sullied by haste.

Her other opponent was a woman name Janet Sizemore who reminded Vivian of her sister Erica, in that Janet was pretty and had long blonde curly hair. Janet drew Jed Baxter as her male partner, and Vivian was heartened. She knew that Jed wanted her to win the contest so therefore his mind would not be fully engaged by Janet's fellatio. Sure enough Janet did not get Jed to cum. She was hampered by insisting Jed stand on his feet on the bed while she was on her knees, which only resulted tedious thoughts floating around in Jed's head dispelling any feelings of arousal.

Sally at least had the right idea of having her male partner lay flat on his back. Sally then sprawled beside him, and lovingly administered a languid pace of sucking on her partner's knob. Sally's partner had an explosive ejaculation that produced lots of cum but was delivered about ten seconds prior to the expiration of the time limit.

Vivian elected to do a sixty-nine oral action on her partner who turned out to be one of the few black members of the TLR. He was Tiger Woods, a celebrated professional golf player whose extra marital peccadillos became public knowledge during a Thanksgiving weekend. His wife smashed a golf club against the windshield of his luxurious SUV upon learning of his infidelity. As a result, the public became aware of several women he had bedded, but his membership to the TLR remained a secret. The confidential practices of the TLR spared Mr Woods from such further exposure.

Vivian knew that without an intervening shower from her earlier actions with Jed and Rex, her pussy must give out a pungent odor. She also knew that a lot of men get off on the smell of sex on their female partners, which would induce a quicker climax. Mr Woods was no exception as his cock was rock solid hard, and he was blasting load after load of cum into her mouth within six minutes. Thus, Vivian was an easy winner and advanced to the second round.

In the second round, Vivian was pitted against Priscilla Healy, a 5'3" brunette who had sported "D" tits. With her short stature, her breasts appeared to be more massive then they actually were. Consequently, almost without exception most men would invariably concentrate initially on playing with her boobs before focusing on other aspects of sexual intercourse. This proved to quite an advantage for Vivian. Priscilla's male partner was initially so wrapped up in kissing, sucking and squeezing Priscilla's magnificent breasts, that by the time he started to fuck Priscilla in the missionary position, Vivian's male partner had already cum into her happily awaiting pussy.

In the sodomy segment, Vivian opted not to lubricate her ass and instructed her male partner to refrain as well. Given her previous sodomy with Rex, she realized that the sensitive friction of an unlubricated penis in her likewise unlubricated rectum produced a totally raw sensation that would heighten arousal, and hence induce a quicker climax. Vivian's calculations proved to be correct, as her ass was dripping cum while her opponent, a Korean woman named Kim Park, was still grunting in a very loud voice in the midst of an apparent prolonged harrowing sodomy.

Vivian's opponent in the championship round was Chloe Hamilton, also known as the Minnesota enchantress. She was the aerospace engineer that Rex had mentioned, and she was wearing her TLR body chain belt signifying her status as a past winner of a TLR sexual contest. Her reputation as a sexual queen of the TLR was established by the knowledge that prior to her becoming a member she participated in a gang bang with nineteen men to celebrate her nineteenth birthday. 'Well', thought Vivian, 'I beat her with my gangbang of twenty-five men.'

For this round, as her ass was now truly sore and raw, Vivian accepted soft butter to lubricate her rectum. However she also asked and received three pads of frozen butter shoved up her ass along with the soft butter spread. The coldness of the butter made her ass tingle as well as make her alert and revive her from the onset of somnolence considering the late hour.

Vivian like Chloe opted to face her underneath male partner for vaginal penetration, thus allowing the male partner sodomizing her, free manoeuverability to effect a natural uninhibited fucking pace. The man receiving head from Vivian was lying on his back beside the man fucking Vivian's pussy. This allowed Vivian easy access to his cock and effect a more concentrated fellatio notwithstanding the double penetration action on her ass and pussy.

The contest was close, and Chloe struck the first blow...or blow job. Chloe completed her fellatio a full minute and a half before Vivian accomplished the same. However Chloe got a little careless. No longer restricted by the demands of administering simultaneously a blow job, Chloe decided to focus on providing more hip action to spur her two remaining male partners on. Unfortunately, as a result of Chloe's more active role, the man sodomizing Chloe, saw his cock slip out of her ass just as he was about to cum.

In fact he did ejaculate as soon as he was outside of the confines of Chloe's rectum, dripping cum on the back of her thighs. Vickie Vargas, the designated judge of the contest, instantly ruled that ejaculation in the contest must occur in the intended orifice. To give Chloe still a chance, she took it upon herself to orally clean up the man's cock of latent sperm, and revive it for reinsertion into Chloe's ass hole.

Of course Vickie's heroic effort to keep the contest alive went to no avail. Vivian finished her entire 'Around the World' cycle a few minutes after Chloe's debacle, and was duly crowned as TLR's 'Around the World' Queen'.

12