Vivian Laaning Ch. 60

Story Info
Vivian and Jed double date with Erica and Rod.
5.7k words
4.8
3.1k
3
0

Part 60 of the 63 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The diaphragm, Vivian utilized during her TLR orgy apparently did its job. Vivian experienced her menses within ten days after the completion of her orgy visit, and her contest win of a second body chain belt. As it so happened, Vivian did not have any sex after the orgy, and not until after she got her period. Thereby, Vivian was absolutely certain that her goal of becoming pregnant exclusively with Jed Baxter was still preserved.

In continuing with her affair with Jed, Vivian had to resort to the diaphragm one more time to ensure she would only become pregnant via Jed. It transpired as a result of a conversation with her sister Erica. They were exchanging anecdotes of their current love lives. Each of them were extremely satisfied with their lovers. Erica was especially pleased as now having been married for little over a year she was happily pregnant again. She exalted her husband in this fashion:

"You know Vivian, I can honestly say that Rod is the best. He just makes me feel special. He keeps telling me I'm perfect, and my toes curl every time he says it. Of course I know I'm not, but when I'm in his arms I believe it. I then go on to believe that I'm the sexiest woman alive, and as a result I can't get enough of him. I believe I could fuck him every waking moment with the exception of eating and going to the bathroom. And in that way, why my life would perfect."

Not to be outdone, Vivian had this to say about Jed:

"I hear you sis, and I'm extremely happy for you. Jed is definitely my perfect lover. Why every time he touches my twat, he always finds my 'G' spot. His fingering of my pussy drives me over the edge. Why hell, even I sometimes can't find my 'G' spot when I'm masturbating.

Erica laughingly protested:

"Oh come on Vivian, you obviously are aware when your 'G' spot is being stimulated. Therefore you must know how to get there."

"That is undoubtedly true, but when I masturbate my only concern is to achieve an orgasm. When I get close to cumming I don't need to go with gusto, so I don't need to bother with my 'G' spot. Besides my favorite form of masturbation is to do it with a cucumber and eating it after I've coated it with my cum. I can enjoy the cucumber peeled or unpeeled it does not matter. I've tried carrots and celery sticks, but they're not thick enough, nor do my juices on them provide the savory seasoning that I'm looking for."

Erica burst out laughing at Vivian's outrageous reflections. She had to say:

"You know you're weird! Don't cha?"

Vivian trotted out which by now had become a standard response, and in which Erica joined in with the punch line:

"Au contraire ma belle soeur, I'm just a well adjusted young female!"

Erica then opined:

"My husband is somewhat famous, at least to sports fans as a well regarded football player for the Chicago Bears. He is also not hurting for money as he has invested his earnings wisely such that his net worth is now north of four million dollars. But Rod's celebrity status and riches pales against that of your boyfriend. You must be super proud to have snagged as your boyfriend the richest man in Chicago, and one of the richest in the entire planet. And besides he is super hot to boot!"

Vivian pondered a moment as she had conflicting emotions concerning her outlook on the status of her liaison with Jed Baxter. Her pragmatic mind cautioned her against even contemplating that any kind of a serious relationship could develop; surely he would eventually dump her was her most realistic possibility. Her romantic mind however, stated the obvious: that she loved him. He further believed that he was returning the passion. Who knows where it could ultimately lead to? Consequently, Vivian answered:

"The fact that Jed is super rich certainly is a blessing in many ways. Our actual dates have been fabulous, as he can afford to entertain me lavishly. We've been to classical music concerts as well as popular music ones. We are naturally seated in luxurious box seats, and we meet the performers afterwards in their dressing rooms. Pamela Rose's concert was especially exciting, since both Jed and I are privy to Pamela's alternative secret sex life.

"However, the thing is, I know realistically that he is not going to leave his wife in favor of divorcing her and marrying me instead. Only Oprah Winfrey is a more celebrated woman in Chicago, and even at that, whenever they both are together in public, Oprah will defer to Felicia Baxter. Jed and Felicia have been to dinner at the White House with Presidents, Bush and Clinton and they've had dinner at Buckingham Palace with the Queen of England. So you can see I'm truly out of Jed's league."

Erica countered:

"You and I may have humble origins as farmers' daughters, but you are a lawyer now employed by the most prestigious law firm in Chicago. So you're not now really out of his social sphere."

"That may be so Erica, but I'm not setting myself up with unrealistic hopes and desires, only to be extremely disappointed at the end. Yes of course if Jed were to leave Felicia, and marry me, I would be extremely happy. I would be equally happy if I would be his sole mistress. I'm content with an exclusive relationship where I can provide what his wife apparently can not.

"I'm also very aware that there are a great deal of glamorous women far prettier than me out there, that Jed has bedded and can bed in the future. Thus, it would be foolhardy for me to think that there would be no chance that he would dump me sometime in the future, for another woman that might catch his fancy.

"So far things are looking good as the sex has been terrific. He also seems to enjoy my company on our dates. Some of our dates have been very public, and since I work for his company's law firm, he explains it away as a business date whenever he is questioned by others. He has told me that he is guarded about his private life, and he has been much more circumspect with his previous liaisons. He has informed me that I'm the only woman, apart from his wife, who was been seen in public with him.

"So naturally I've been ecstatic at sensing the regard he seems to have for me. And so, I'm encouraged to believe that my relationship with Jed will become very serious after all. However, it that does not happen, and he indeed dumps me, I've decided to salvage something from my fling with him. I've had my IUD removed so that I have no birth control precautions. That way if he does end our affair, at least I'll have his child as compensation."

Erica was surprised by that revelation, so she asked:

"My God Vivian! Have you told him? And if you do get pregnant do you really think he'll leave his wife? Is that your sole purpose for not taking birth control measures?"

"The answer is no to all your questions. If I do get pregnant, obviously I'll tell him then. However, in that situation I don't intend to apply any pressure. I can quite frankly state to him that he is the most awesome man I've ever had, and that is the only reason I wanted to become pregnant with his child. It will then be up to him how much part in our child's life he would want to participate. At the very least I'm sure he would be willing to contribute some monetary child support, and if that's all he would want to do, I'm content with that. In my view I've always wanted to become a mother, and as I said there can not be a more fantastic father of my child than Jed Baxter."

Erica reacted:

"That seems awfully cold and calculated Vivian. But then I should talk, since my actions in getting pregnant and having Tony wasn't any better in reasoning. And I can't say I regret the ultimate outcome, as I truly have a wonderful husband that satisfies and pleases me. Perhaps then you might become Mrs Jed Baxter after all even though you say that is not your intention."

Vivian confessed:

"Yes I genuinely can say that my not using birth control measures is not a deliberate attempt to force him to marry me. But if he were to propose marriage, why I know what my answer would be. But let's not put the cart before the horse. First I need to get pregnant, and I certainly expect to experience lots of fun in trying to achieve this goal.

"In this light what do you say we have a double date? I'm pretty sure Jed would not object given his membership to the TLR. After all, he and another man did a threesome with me at the TLR orgy we attended together. I would imagine your Rod would not object, given that you two first met it was group sex that included me."

Erica giggled and replied:

"I take it by 'double date' you mean something beyond the ordinarily expectation of such a date. But yes, I'm sure Rod would go for it. We have of course been exclusive since we've been together and now married. But you and Jed certainly would be a welcome exception to overlooking our marital fidelity vows. So yes let's set it up."

The double date that Vivian and Erica proposed with their lovers turned out to be a Chicago Black Hawks ice hockey game. Accordingly, they were seated in Jed's corporate luxury box. For greater privacy, Jed had arranged for all remaining available tickets assigned to the box for this game to be cancelled. An excellent outlay of food was provided by a private catering service, and all kinds of adult beverages were available for consumption throughout the contest. The Laaning sisters in particular took full advantage of that amenity to no surprise of their escorts.

The gentlemen got along swimmingly as they each admired the other's public notoriety, and the skills and talents justifying their renowned prestige. In this light Jed inquired of Rod that as a football player what did he think of ice hockey players. Rod answered:

"I truly admire them. I mean not only does one need to excel in the normal exigencies of the sport, but you must excel while being on skates which in of itself is not a normal condition of the human state. I certainly don't denigrate my skills and talents that have made me a successful professional football player. I certainly have to be in superb condition, and be able to run like the wind to succeed. However, when I'm running it is on my feet, which does not require any additional normal learning skill beyond what one is born with."

Jed conceded:

"I had never thought about it in that way. I guess I should have, since my experiences in ice skating has been abysmal. I'm more of a handball and racquet player kind of guy."

Rod continued his soliloquy by stating:

"The other thing I find attractive about the NHL is that it's the only major team sports league where American players are in the minority. They are outnumbered by Canadian and European players. Thus to be an American and excel in ice hockey suggests an international prowess above and beyond local triumphs.

"My sport, football virtually is exclusively comprised of American players. This is understandable since nobody else plays American football. Everybody else in the world plays soccer which they call football. And it you are proficient in international football you are recognized world wide. I had to laugh at a player on the winning team of a Super Bowl game proclaim on TV his joy at becoming world champions. Yes you are only world champions because no one else plays American football for fucks sakes.

"What is even more laughable is that the baseball championships are called the World Series. Now baseball is played in other countries and there are professional teams in Japan and in Latin America as well. And yet the so called 'World Series' does not include other international competition."

Jed actually guffawed at Rod's analysis, but the last mentioned factoid prompted him to reply:

"That last point you mentioned reminds me of a joke that was prevalent during Clinton's Presidency, and especially in conjunction with the Monica Lewinsky carfuffle."

"Oh?"

"Yes! Three instances where the United Kingdom is superior to the United States."

"Oh really?"

"Yes! Number one, they speak a better brand of English in the UK."

"OK!"

"Two: When England conducts a world championship they invite other countries to compete."

"Oh yes! I can see where you're going with that."

"Three: When in the UK if you are to greet the head of state, you only need to drop down on one knee!"

"I see!"

At the end of the second period, having acquired a satisfactory buzz from their alcohol consumption, the Laaning sisters came up with some ideas to spice up the entertainment in watching the final period. First they decided that Erica would represent and cheer for the Black Hawks, and Vivian would represent the visiting Red Wings. The girls would administer a blow job when a penalty was assessed, or when a goal was scored would ride the designated gentleman for a lap fuck. To facilitate the latter activity, the girls had removed their panties.

So if Chicago scored or were assessed a penalty it would be Erica doing the honors, whereas Vivian would provide the favors after a Detroit goal or penalty. The girls agreed that as Jed was the host of the game he should be the first to enjoy the female compliments. Thereafter, the sisters would alternate the gentlemen to be entertained. The oral sex would continue until the penalty's two minute playing time has expired whether or not a power play goal has ended the penalty. In the case of a goal the lap fucking would end after two minutes of playing time had passed. Either activity would naturally cease if the serviced gentleman climaxed.

Early in the period an anomaly occurred which contingency had not been anticipated, when the sisters devised the rules for their sex play. The Red Wings were assessed a penalty at the three minute mark, and so Vivian started giving head to Jed. To do this she sat on the adjacent seat, and freed his cock from the confines of his pants. She bent over to taste his fleshy manhood. Then within fifteen seconds after the beginning of the penalty, the Red Wings scored a short handed goal to go up 3-2 for the game.

Vivian declared that she was obligated to continue her blow job with Jed, but was required to also fuck Rod. Therefore, she got onto Rod's lap and impaled herself on his cock. She directed Jed to stand beside her, so that she could resume her blow job with him, as he continued watching the hockey game. Given the almost public exhibition, although there was no real danger of exposure, nevertheless, the brazen stunt by Vivian caused both men to cum before she was expected to cease. With Rod's sperm dribbling down her thighs, Vivian got off him, and sauntered to the fridge to grab a beer to wash down her cum filled mouth. Unmindful of her uncouth behavior she let out a belch after completing her first swallow. As all her companions were in a giddy mood, none of them took offence at Vivian's crudeness.

About midway in the period, the Black Hawks scored to tie the game at 3-3. Accordingly, Erica hopped onto her husband's lap to bounce up and down on his cock. Despite his obvious familiarity to sexual intercourse with his wife, the prevailing public ambience of the ice hockey game, enhanced Rod's lust filled mind sufficiently enough to prompt him to ejaculate before Erica was bound to stop. Likewise Erica also climaxed, but she had the presence of mind not to have screamed despite being overwhelmed.

With just over two minutes remaining in regulation time, The Black Hawks were assessed a penalty, and Erica duly bent down to give head to Jed. The Red Wings scored a power play goal within twenty seconds of the commencement of the penalty, and so Vivian hopped on to Rod's lap to ride his cock. The game duly ended with the Red Wings triumphant. However, the sisters caught up in the excitement of their activity, continued well after the players had left the ice. They finished only after they each had successfully made their man cum.

Vivian got off Rod and sat down on her designated seat in the luxury box, to recover from her own orgasm. Erica having finished taking all of Jed's cum that was forthcoming into her mouth, got up on her feet, and strolled over to Vivian. As soon as Vivian was aware of the presence of her sister, she dutifully opened her mouth wide. Erica bent down to Vivian's mouth and force spilled the sperm into Vivian's mouth. After having expelled all the cum into her sister's mouth, Erica finished the cum swap with a passionate kiss. Then she got down on her knees, and pushing Vivian's skirt up, started slurping up Vivian's available cream pie. When she finished, Erica observed:

"There Vivian, you're good to go. It would be unseemly for you to leave the arena with cum visibly dripping down your legs."

Everyone laughed at the ribald comment. The men high fived each other in mutual recognition of the sexy hot women they had. With everyone in an extremely happy mood, they trooped into Jed's corporate limousine, and headed to the Palmer House, one of Chicago's luxury hotels. Jed had already booked the room, and had in his possession the key. Thus, they all forged ahead to the suite without the necessity of having to check in at the lobby. Once inside, the sisters kicked off their shoes, and Vivian suggested:

"Why don't you two relax with a drink, while Erica and I put on a show for you."

Erica and Vivian then embraced each other, and commenced a most passionate kiss. Being of similar heights, their wasn't any awkwardness in their kissing. They just squeezed together so they could thoroughly enjoy their embrace. They held tightly to the back of their partner's head, and were continuously caressing each other's ass with the other hand. They clung together so tightly that they were inhaling the deep sighing expelled breaths of each other. Since their breaths were laden with the alcohol that they had previously consumed, their mutual breathing on each other produced a lingering lightheaded effect in their brains. They were soon groaning.

Jed and Rod in the meantime simply undressed while keeping their eyes on Vivian and Erica cavorting. They carelessly tossed their clothes on the floor as this was not time for fastidiousness. They sat down on the sofa in the suite to enjoy the exhibition being put on by the girls. They encouraged the women on by cheering, and urging them with lascivious suggestions.

Without breaking their kiss, each sister unzipped the back of each other's dress. Once their dresses were loosened, each sister stepped back to remove their dress and chemise. Now they were down to bra, garter belt and stockings. As they had removed their panties at the game, they had stored them in their hand bags. They resumed their sultry kissing, but they unhooked each other's bra and caused the same to drop to the floor. At this point the gentlemen were sporting serviceable erections as the sisters virtual total nudity was an automatic visual turn on. Although Erica would be universally considered prettier than Vivian, their naked bodies were equally alluring.

In fact their bodies were essentially a carbon copy to each other's. They were basically of the same height, with similar hairstyle of curly locks cut just below their shoulders. Mind you, Erica was blonde whereas Vivian was a red head. And in that regard Erica had a shaven pussy devoid of any pubic hair, whereas Vivian displayed a prominent bush of vibrant red color. As Vivian had related to her sister, she usually preferred not to shave her pubic hair as in its natural state it provided proof positive as to the authenticity of the color of her hair. Of course she usually streaked her hair to effect a more enchanting personal appearance, it was nevertheless important to Vivian to establish the fact to all her love partners that she was an authentic natural red head.

The breast size of each women was exactly double "D" cup in size. When they lived together sometimes either one of them would inadvertently wear the other's bra. The fit was absolutely the same, such that if the sister was not cognizant of the actual ownership, she would inevitably include it as her own laundry item for cleaning. At this time Erica was about three months pregnant, and although she had not yet any discernable baby bump, her areola had already taken her pregnant deep dark brown hue. Her nipples had already transformed into round balls.

12