Vivian Laaning Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rod of course had already been privy to the alteration of the appearance of his wife's breasts, but for Jed this was a novelty. When his wife, Felicia had been pregnant he seldom had sex with her during her pregnancy, and in any case he had not noticed any change in her breasts. To his knowledge, Jed had not fucked any other pregnant woman, so that to espy Erica's breasts was a truly unique sight to behold. And it was a truly provocative and erotic picture to feast one's eyes on. The women broke off their kiss and ventured over to the bed. They climbed aboard and assumed the sixty-nine oral sex position.

Erica was on the bottom, flat on her back with her head placed towards the headboard, and her legs were towards the foot of the bed. Vivian got on top, positioning her vulva on Erica's face. She commenced licking Erica's clit and finger fucked the vagina while Erica reciprocated from her bottom position. Jed and Rod had duly followed the sisters, and stood beside the bed to witness them continue their lesbian love making to its orgasmic conclusion. Since Erica and Vivian were sisters, neither man had any apprehension of jealousy, which in usual circumstances a heterosexual man might harbor when with a female partner who is known to also engage in lesbian activities.

Jed and Rod showed some remarkable restraint in allowing Vivian and Erica to complete their lesbian love making unhindered by any interference on their part. In the back of their minds was an age old male fear of not being able to truly discern whether or not their female partner had experienced an authentic orgasm. It was always deflating to a man's ego when his female partner would taunt him that he had not made her cum. Given that there would be no motivation between Erica and Vivian to fake an orgasm between themselves, both Jed and Rod had a subconscious curiosity to see how Vivian and Erica would react to a mutual orgasm. They would make a mental note so as to have a future guide in determining whether they had satisfied their woman.

Erica and Vivian now were emphatically engaged in an intense sixty-nine oral sex action. Their grunting and squealing responses to their mutual cunnilingus grew louder, as they were progressing towards total euphoria. And then they climaxed! There was no doubt about it. Each woman withdrew their mouth from their partner's vulva to allow them to expel their pent up breath, and in conjunction let out a mild passionate agonizing scream. For good measure Vivian squirted her female fluids onto Erica's face; some of it she caught into her mouth.

Both women did not disengage from their sixty-nine position even as their panting was significantly subsiding. Once each man was satisfied that the women had regained their equilibrium, the got onto the bed. Rod went to the head of the bed behind Vivian's rump, and situating on his knees proceeded to penetrate her vagina. As Erica was underneath on her back, she would lift her head to swallow Rod's balls. And she would also venture to lick the flesh of his cock as the opportunity would present itself.

Jed went to the foot of the bed, and on his knees penetrated Erica's vagina. In her position, Vivian was simultaneously licking the flesh of his cock, as well as licking Erica's clit, while he was drilling Erica's cunt. The immediate feel of vaginal penetration was sufficient for the sisters to trigger a second consecutive orgasm almost immediately after their girl on girl orgasm. Despite the euphoria of this orgasm both women were able to continue participating in the heterosexual simultaneous foursome sexual intercourse without missing a beat.

The pace of the sexual thrusts by Rod and Jed of their cocks in the cunts of Vivian and Erica, were not of the soft nor gentle kind, but neither did they consist of harsh, and vigorous force. Rather it was a satisfactory enticingly rhythm of penis screwing vagina which produced a build up of sexual arousal in all of the participants, culminating in an out of this world climax. When the men ejaculated almost at the same time they let out war whoops consisting exclamations of:

"Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! I'm cumming! Oh am I cumming!"

As the gentlemen were depositing load after load of sperm in the vaginal canals of Vivian and Erica, the ladies of their own accord reached a third consecutive orgasm, while still maintaining their sixty-nine sexual position. They also expressed a vocal reaction to the ecstasy in experiencing their own by now third orgasm while ensconced in the sixty-nine sexual position. They screamed:

"Oh my god! Oh my god! This is so good! This is so fucking good!"

After both Vivian and Erica calmed down, while still remaining in their sixty-nine position, they slurped up each other's cream pie. After they finished orally cleaning up each other's pussies, only then did they roll out of their sexual posture. Having ingested the sperm sucked up from Erica's vulva, Vivian let out an exaggerated burp. Blushingly she exclaimed:

"Excuse me! But oh my! That was very hot!"

The others emphatically agreed with that observation, as they were all experiencing an euphoria of the utmost satisfaction. Jed had fetched a bottle of red wine from the suite's mini bar along with four wine glasses. So they had some wine to enjoy their afterglow. The wine had the character to entice some more sex play. During the rest period both Vivian and Erica removed their garter belts and stockings to render themselves totally naked.

This time the women were side by side on their haunches to be fucked doggy style. Both men draped over their woman's back so they could squeeze, rub and pinch the breasts and nipples while simultaneously pumping their woman's vagina. The stimulation from the fondling of their mammary glands, coupled with the vaginal penetration sexual intercourse prompted the sisters equally to produce some awesome extenuated emphatic groans, squeaks and deep breathing. When orgasms were achieved both sisters were extremely vocal in acknowledging the culmination of their pleasure. Once again both sisters were quick to lick up the cream pies of each other which prompted Rod to remark:

"You girls sure seem to like sperm and swallow it all up."

Vivian replied:

"Sure enough. As the famous saying goes: 'Good tasting sperm is a terrible thing to waste'!"

"Huh? I thought the famous saying is that a mind is a terrible thing to waste."

"That is just a modern slogan used to promote the United Negro College Fund. It parodied the much older saying dating way back to when Eve gave the first blow job to Adam. Unfortunately, when the Bible was first assembled that saying was omitted as it was deemed irrelevant to the intent of the scriptures. Luckily the saying was preserved by word of mouth passed down through the centuries. By the way that was a pun intended."

Everyone rolled their eyes at Vivian's high camp humor, but they nevertheless could not suppress a chuckle. For the next sex act, they changed partners and the girls were upright riding the cocks as their men were flat on their backs. By this time considering all the alcohol consumed combined with their sexual activity caused both Vivian and Erica to become giddy and saucy. As a result the girls, while bouncing up and down on their partners' cocks, were waving their hands up in the air as they started singing. Vivian started the song and Erica immediately joined in mimicking Jimmy Rogers' song, 'Kisses sweeter than wine', a song they had heard from their fathers' music collection:

"Well when I was a young girl never been fucked

I got to thinkin' it over how much I had missed

So I got me a billionaire (Vivian) / athlete (Erica) and I fucked him, and then

Oh, lordy I sucked his cock as well

Because his sperm tasted sweeter than wine

His sperm mmm, mmm, tasted sweeter than wine!"

The surprise of the singing and the banalities of the lyrics dampened the libido of the men. However both Erica and Vivian were able to constrict the muscles of their vaginas to retard the softening of their partners' penis. Thus they were able to preserve the viability of continuation to a successful completion of their congress.

They ended up their foursome orgy by ending up with an oral daisy chain. Vivian was lying on her stomach across the top of the bed whereas Erica was at the bottom of the bed lying in the opposite direction. The men were on their backs on opposite sides along the length of the bed. Thus Vivian was sucking on Rod's cock while her pussy was in Jed's face for his tender loving care. Ergo, Erica was sucking on Jed's cock while her pussy was being attended to by Rod's mouth and tongue.

When the men came to their final climax, the women dutifully swallowed the cum and then readjusted their positions, They still were lying flat on their stomachs, but now resting along the length of the beds. They then quickly succumbed to the sandman, and began snoring lustfully. Neither Jed nor Rod were repelled by this indecorum on the part of their women, but rather took it as proof positive that they had thoroughly pleasured them, and consequently reveled in such perceived triumph. With the women occupying the center of the bed, the men were not inclined to go out of their way to settle to an optimum arrangement for slumber. So Jed's pillow was Vivian's ass, and Erica's ass provided a pillow for Rod.

Although, Vivian was due for her period within a day or two of this double date, she nevertheless did equip herself with a diaphragm for the occasion. Her menses did arrive as expected, so that her desire of getting impregnated by and only by Jed Baxter remained intact.

The two couples took part in some more double dates as everyone got along so amicably. Their mutually agreeable companionship lent for very lively conversations and entertainment. However, since the novelty of foursome sex had worn off they departed their separate ways at the conclusion of each such subsequent date.

Jed took a genuine liking to Rod and Erica, not to mention their son and subsequent baby girl that Erica gave birth to. He was intrigued by Erica's determination to open a restaurant and equally intrigued that Rod would become a bartender with the restaurant as soon as his football career was over. He was amazed at the amount of capital that both Erica and Rod had amassed to start their venture. So to the surprise of Erica and Rod, Jed offered to match Erica's and Rod's accumulated capital investment. In return he would charge a ridiculously low interest rate substantially lower than what the best offer traditional money lenders could propose. In addition he would ask for ten percent share of the profits, and he would have Kirkland, Mayer & McDermott, Jed's law firm and the one Vivian was employed in, to incorporate the restaurant enterprise so that personal assets of Jed and Rod would be protected should the restaurant fail.

Both Erica and Vivian were shocked by Jed's generous offer. Surely his motivation had to be attributed to his regard for Vivian. At least that had to be a reasonable assumption. Vivian was so overjoyed for Erica, and what Jed's generosity could mean for herself, that she let her guard down from her pragmatic viewpoint. All she could now only see in her mind were reindeers and mistletoes.

Along with Jed's investment, Erica and Rod did not need to seek a bank loan. They were able to purchase a large area three story building in the heart of downtown Chicago. With renovations they established an upscale spots bar and grill on the ground floor. They established a luxurious restaurant specializing in steaks and similar fare. On the third floor they set up a theatre in the round for music concerts of popular and classical music. With Jed's and to a lesser extent Vivian's influence, Pamela Rose was the first entertainer. On the classical side they presented a cello and piano sonatas featuring the renowned Canadian cellist, Ophelia Hartley and an up-and-coming Hungarian pianist Lajos Kiraly. The building was fronted with a massively huge neon sign spelling, "ERICA'S", being the name of their business venture.

With Jed's influence there was an immediate influx of hoards of customers, so that in no time flat "Erica's" became the premier place in Chicago to go for dinner, and or an intimate musical concert.

12