Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 01

Story Info
Dreadful news causes Vivian to commit adultery.
7k words
4.2
2.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is a well known adage: "All good things must come to an end." Unfortunately, that saying came to apply as a result of an unfortunate episode during the third year of the marriage of Eino Tarvas and Vivian Laaning. When Vivian had learned that she was pregnant with the possibly to becoming the mother of two of her own blood children, it represented the apex of her marital happiness. Alas, it also marked the beginning of a spiral downward path which eventually led to the end of their marriage.

At Vivian's second visit to her gynecologist in Valga, the good doctor was most alarmed by her routine check on the state of her pregnancy. She advised Vivian, "I recommend you immediately check yourself in at the Tartu University Hospital. I'm going to provide a script you can present at the admittance desk to get you admitted immediately. This hospital is the largest provider of medical care in Estonia, and all of the fields practiced in the country are represented there. It also has an impeccable worldwide reputation so you will receive the greatest care possible."

Naturally, Vivian was most alarmed and asked, "What's wrong, doctor?"

"I'm not sure, but I detect some abnormalities in your pregnancy. That's why I want you to go to the hospital as they have all the modern equipment and the best doctors in Estonia to treat you properly."

"My husband is very busy at our farm. Do you think I'm capable of driving myself there?"

"Yes, I'm pretty sure, as your condition is not life threatening. The hospital is less than eighty kilometers away so you should be able to manage it on your own, but it would be preferable if you could have someone drive you there. In any case, please go as soon as you can."

Vivian dropped in at the farm to advise Eino of the alarming developments. Naturally Eino offered to drive her to the hospital, but Vivian declined the offer. Vivian optimistically answered, "No darling, I don't think it's necessary. I feel OK, and I'm sure all will be fine. You are more needed here at the farm, than to transport me to the hospital for what I'm sure will be only a short stay. I think by what the doctor has told me they'll just do some tests on me, to determine how best to deal with my pregnancy, which seems to have become a difficult one.

Thereupon, Vivian drove to the hospital in her Škoda sedan. After parking her vehicle, she appeared at the admittance desk. As a result of her doctor's prior authorization to the hospital, she was admitted immediately. A hospital bed was available and as she had arrived early enough, she was whisked away to the appropriate laboratory. There a couple of tests were administered before she was dispatched and returned to her hospital room. Eino appeared that night for an hour's visit. Unfortunately, there was at that point nothing to report, as the doctors had not appeared with an analysis of the tests. There would be three more tests scheduled for the next day, so her stay at the hospital would extend likely to a third day.

Just before dawn, Vivian miscarried and lost as it turned out her potential son. She was devastated and inconsolable. The nurse attending her was understandably empathetic and successful in bucking her spirits. She pointed out to Vivian that there was a battery of more tests to be conducted that day. That way they will possibly be able to get to the bottom of why she miscarried, and what could be done about it for the future. With such encouragement, Vivian was able to get through the morning and afternoon and underwent the various tests.

By late afternoon, the doctor who was in overall charge of her care during her stay in the hospital, had truly horrible news to convey. Her miscarriage was caused by an intrauterine fetal demise. In her situation, an embryo formed but stopped developing and died. In addition, the tests also revealed that her fallopian tubes had become severely scarred and blocked which cannot be corrected by surgery. Thus, she would not from hereon in be able to conceive and become pregnant.

If that morning's miscarriage was devastating to Vivian's psyche, the news of her sudden newly developed state of infertility sapped her spirit. She broke down and started sobbing fervently. To the credit of his compassion, the doctor remained in Vivian's presence awaiting the time for Vivian to regain her composure. As soon as Vivian became aware of the doctor's forbearance, she was able to put her misery aside, and asked, "In that case can I leave? Can I be discharged? I mean there's nothing more you can do for me now is there?"

The doctor answered, "Yes, you can be discharged if you so desire. You are right that there is no medical procedure we can undertake to improve your medical situation. However, I can allow you to stay overnight here. I can order a very effective sedative which should provide you a peaceful overnight sleep rest and thereby you'll be better equipped to cope with your condition tomorrow."

Vivian answered, "Thank you very much for your thoughtfulness and concern doctor. I'm grateful and very impressed by the health care I was afforded by you and the hospital's staff. I think there's no real benefit to delay facing the reality of my medical condition by staying the night here. Besides I'm cognizant that my bed is better served to avail for another patient in a more medical distress than I."

In Vivian's response, she appeared to be uttering noble sentiments which implied a mature acceptance of the reality of her medical condition. Actually, in her mind, Vivian was considering selecting for her a more acceptable method of overcoming her grief. Intellectually she could acknowledge the merit of the doctor's advice to stay overnight in the hospital under sedation. However, she preferred a self-medication alternative remedy which in her mind was more enjoyable albeit conceding perhaps less effective.

Accordingly, after being formally discharged from the hospital, she obtained a room at a nearby hotel. Once she had settled in the arrangements for the room, she immediately repaired to the nearest tavern, a few doors down in the same block. This to her mind was her preferred method of drowning her sorrows. She ordered doubles (90 ml or 3 oz) straight shots of the finest available Russian vodka on ice. After quickly downing three such offerings, she had acquired a buzz which had the desired effect of obliterating the misery of this arguably the most miserable day in her life. The arrest of her first husband and his subsequent murder in her mind was a much easier misfortune to overcome than this knowledge that she could no longer bear any more children.

At this point she opted to contact Eino to inform him of the disastrous happenstances of the day. Recognizing the despondency that his wife was suffering, Eino offered to come pick her up. He would bring his mother along to drive the Škoda back to the farm. Vivian nixed the plan by saying, "That's very kind of you, my darling. But I'm not fit company for any decent human being never mind you and your mother. The doctor wanted me to stay in the hospital heavily sedated with the assumption I'll be better equipped to deal with the realities tomorrow. I think drinking myself to oblivion is a better alternative solution to my woes, and besides for the immediate time being, I want to be just left alone with my thoughts. I've gotten a hotel room for the night here in Tartu to sleep off my alcohol haze. That way I'll be able to return in the morning after having hopefully vanquished my demons of despair."

Eino reluctantly acceded to Vivian's determination. He realized that for Vivian this had to have been a most disastrous day in her life. Whereas to him, the news of Vivian's infertility was not at all disturbing. He did not mind if Vivian were to bear a child from their union, but now that it transpired that she couldn't it was a no never mind proposition for him. In his mind having his son Helmutt and Vivian's daughter Maia to look after was sufficient domestication in their marriage. Since his view was diametrically opposed to her aspirations, Eino realized he could not genuinely sympathize with her disappointment. That was the reason he did not oppose Vivian's plan to continue drinking in a bar and returning the next day to the farm.

With the lack of Eino's objections, Vivian was unhindered in seriously becoming wasted from her alcohol consumption. As a result, she was unaware of the notice she was attracting from the male patrons in the bar. The bar was near the university and as a result a lot of its customers were students and faculty. One of the men intently concentrating on her was Endrik Kivimägi. Endrik was a nineteen year old student taking courses in business and economics. Noting how much Vivian had been drinking and noting the extended length of time she had been drinking, he decided to make a move on her. Accordingly, he approached her table where she had been drinking, and asked if he could join her.

Vivian had grown up in a heavy drinking family environment; not only her parents but her older sibs were conspicuous drinkers bordering on alcoholism. Vivian, herself, first got drunk and passed out at one of her parents' parties when she was only fifteen years old. Part of the reason for that outcome occurring had to do with Vivian's tall height. At fifteen she was already 175 cm tall (5'9"), significantly taller than most adult women. That being the case, the adults at the party were oblivious of her age and thought it natural to offer drinks to her.

Subsequent to that initial ignominious drinking incident, Vivian rarely got so wasted again, as she developed a substantial tolerance for consuming large quantities of alcoholic drinks. On this occasion at the moment Kivimägi approached her, she had already consumed eight double drinks or basically a fifth bottle of liquor. That still was below her normal capacity, and as she was intending to get totally inebriated, she would have tended to disdain his company.

However, as it was now about ten o'clock in the evening and she had not eaten since noon, the alcohol had a greater effect on her than usual. As well, her emotional state of being distraught from her miscarriage and the revelation of her infertility had the effect of lowering her inhibitions and eradicating normal caution. So, she replied, "Sure, why not, I think I can use some company. My name is Vivian Tarvas by the way and who might you be?"

Kivimägi was a little startled by Vivian divulging her full name as opposed to just providing a first name and possibly a false one at that. He had noticed that she was wearing a wedding ring including presumably an engagement ring stacked to it. Paradoxically, rather than being discouraged, he was more confident of enticing a one night stand. He had noticed that she had been drinking alone for quite some time, and it did not appear like she was expecting anyone to join her.

He concluded she must have had a serious fight with her husband, which should make her more vulnerable to seduction. The fact he was significantly younger than her, in his mind made the prospect of scoring even more likely. Surely, older women would jump at a chance of fucking a much younger stud like him when such an opportunity presented itself. At least that that was his thinking as he did not lack any confidence in himself to lure an available woman to bed. So, he replied giving his true name, "My name is Endrik Kivimägi. I'm a second year student taking a business course, and are you a mature student or perhaps a member of the faculty?"

Since this bar was obviously catering to the University community, Vivian did not find that introduction to be out of sync. She replied, "No, I was a patient at the University Hospital, and I was discharged a few hours ago. Unfortunately, I received some dreadful news which is why I'm here. I won't bore you with the details of my misery, but at least I'm not dying, and in fact I'm in pretty good health otherwise."

Kivimägi had the good sense not to pry and ask for details of her distress. Then again, he wasn't really interested in her woes in any case. His main focus was how to entice this MILF to have sex with him. By such machinations, he carried on a seemingly empathetic conversation. Vivian kept on drinking, which was somewhat alarming to Endrik as he was fearful, she would pass out before he got her to bed. He need not to have feared. Although her speech started to slur, still she was coherent. Not only that but the possibility of having sex with this virile young man before him was starting to appeal to Vivian. As a result, she was conveying some encouraging signals p her own albeit not overtly deliberate.

Vivian's conscious mind was acquiring a fuzzy outlook on the reality of her situation. With her last drink she had blotted out the painful memory of what had transpired at the hospital. With her new drink, she became cognizant that a youngish, yet manly person of the male persuasion was before her. She had already forgotten the circumstances of how he had come to sit at her table, she had even forgotten his name, but she remembered him saying that he was a second year university student. She was able to calculate then that based on that information, he must be nineteen or twenty years old. She had just attained her thirty-fifth birthday a little more than a month previously. Thus, she was able to determine the startling revelation that she had not as yet had sex with a male partner so much her junior. To do so, now that it seemed very possible to achieve, was inflaming her lustful nature.

Vivian excused herself to the ladies' room as she really had to pee. However, she also took the opportunity to reassess her situation. She immediately dismissed the ugly thought that she was contemplating adultery. In her mind true adultery occurs when one finds another person more attractive than one's spouse, and that is the reason for having sex with that other person. However, in having sex with this boy had nothing to do with finding her husband wanting. Instead having sex with him is akin to having another drink at bar. Both actions were the means of coping with her misery and tamping down the despair she was feeling. After she had finished peeing, she freshened herself at the mirrors and applied a subtle shade of make-up to render herself more attractive.

While Vivian was in the restroom, one of Endrik's acquaintances by the name of Jaan Õunapuu spotted him and approached the table for a brief chat. Endrik advised, "I got a hot older woman drowning her sorrows in booze. And boy is she ever polishing them down! She's drinking straight vodka on the rocks and is feeling no pain. I'm pretty sure I can get to fuck her, unless she passes out from the booze. I'm going to make my move once she gets back from the restroom. Say, why don't you join us. I have the feeling she would have no objection for a threesome."

When Vivian returned to her table, she was surprised to see now two young gentleman at her table. After Jaan was introduced, Vivian responded, "Nice to meet you. I guess this is the case of the more the merrier."

Then the college students were pleasantly shocked by Vivian's next words, "I believe gentlemen I've had enough to drink for now. I happen to have engaged a hotel room close by. So, would you two like to accompany me there? I believe there's a bottle of wine there if anyone of us gets thirsty from our activity in the room."

Needless to say, Endrik and Jaan were quick to accept Vivian's invitation. Endrik winked at Jaan as if to signal, 'See I told you so'. As the hotel happened to be located less than a few meters away from the tavern, their walk was of a short duration. Vivian was content to walking between them with her arms draped over their shoulders. No conversation was exchanged between them during this time. Once in the room, again wordlessly, Vivian divested herself of all her clothes and she was naked before the boys had made a move. The boys were stunned, as they just stood there with their mouths wide open, taken aback by Vivian's abruptness and also by her casual manner.

Vivian was a little annoyed by the immaturity as demonstrated by her proposed lovers' immobility. As she got on the bed resting upright on her haunches, she barked an order, "OK guys I've shown you mine. Now it's time for you to show me yours. Let me see what you've got. Don't be shy, I'm sure I'll like what you have. Let's get this show on the road."

Endrik Kivimägi and Jaan Õunapuu had been simply staring at Vivian mesmerized by her naked female beauty. As Vivian was clearly significantly older than them, they had expected her body to be commensurable to her age. They were shocked to see her female body as alluring, as any of the female peers they had happened to have had. Endrik couldn't help stammering, "But you're so beautiful!"

Getting more impatient, Vivian responded, "Very kind of you to say so. Now can you please hurry it up. I literally don't have all night. I'm expected home tomorrow morning and it is almost an hour's drive to get there."

The boys did undress as quickly as their nervousness allowed them. Once that was accomplished, Endrik was the first one of them to get on the bed, and momentarily assumed a similar position as Vivian. He sidled beside her and couldn't keep his hands off Vivian's luscious breasts. He roughly rubbed on her tits and pinched her nipples, no doubt causing some hurt. Vivian didn't seem to mind, though, as rather than scream in pain, she actually moaned in pleasure. Jaan thereupon joined them in a similar upright position on his knees and grabbed a hold of Vivian's other breast closest for him to join in the touching manual caresses. Vivian now squeaked in response to the sensation of the fondling of her mammary glands by two different sets of hands. She started to perspire from the heat of the excitement that she was feeling.

Once an opening pause from their manhandling of her tits occurred, Vivian bent forward towards Endrik. Grabbing a hold of his penis, she then directed it into her mouth for a fellatio action. Just before she placed his penis in her mouth, she proclaimed, "That's a very fine cock you have kind sir. A real tribute to your manhood and I know I'd love to taste it."

Vivian couldn't utter his name in her declaration, as she had forgotten it. Next Vivian could sense Jaan (at least she remembered his name as it had been the most recently one revealed to her) swinging his body around on the bed and was parking himself near the vicinity of her raised hips. With her free hand she swung it towards his groin, searching blindly for his penis. Once she discerned that she had succeeded in locating it, she grabbed it in her grasp, to start a hand job. Jaan for nothing better to do reached over and was fingering her clit.

In her deep subconscious mind, she knew that she was indulging in forbidden lovemaking. The fact that it was forbidden made her libido rise to a volcanic level. It was just the right balm to overcome that day's tragedy, and to forget her misery even if it was only to prove to be ephemeral. As a result, she was moaning and grunting with genuine pleasure. Now in a full fiery passion, she released Endrik's cock to command, "Jaan baby, enough of the foreplay as I'm already wet enough so you should easily be able to fuck me. So, fuck me Jaan baby! Shove that gorgeous prick in me. I need it in me! Don't delay! Hurry it up."

Thereupon, Vivian resumed giving head to Endrik. For his part, Jaan spread her calves further apart to allow him easier access to her vagina at her derrière. Vivian proved to be very accurate in her assessment of the condition of her cunt to receive his cock. He was able to penetrate her with minimal effort and was easily able to thrust his cock to its hilt without incurring any significant friction. Despite having Endrik's cock in her mouth, Vivian managed to emit a very loud squeak to signal her awareness of Jaan's cock in her and confirming her approval.

12