Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To maximize his pleasure, Jaan leaned down to make contact with her back. In this position he could reach around and fondle her breasts in conjunction with fucking her. To his mind, Vivian had the most spectacular set of jugs he had ever encountered, certainly amongst the few females to date whom he had sexually engaged. They even were in most cases superior compared against the ubiquitous pictures of the beautiful naked women featured in magazines and on the internet. As for Vivian the stimulation provided by Jaan's actions was heavenly to her senses, and so her pleasure in the sexual action was as good as it had ever been. Accordingly, Vivian was vociferously grunting leaving no doubt in the minds of her partners as to the unbridled joy she was feeling.

Vivian's apparent exuberance affected Endrik's revelry positively in their three-way sex. His pleasure was particularly enhanced by his recognition that Vivian's obvious joy as opposed to reluctance she might have otherwise felt in participating, highlighted the erotic nature of their actions. This easily exceeded the normal pleasure he received from fellatio, which in turn brought him to his climax sooner than he averaged in this type of oral sex. But that's not to say he produced a paucity of cum in his ejaculation. Indeed, he spurted load after load of copious amount of sperm flooding Vivian's oral cavity. Even as experienced as Vivian was in swallowing cum, and she did her best in consuming most of it, nevertheless some of his sperm oozed out of her lips.

Vivian was continuing her emphatic grunting as Jaan was still in the process of pumping her vagina. With one palm flat on the mattress to support her weight and maintain her position, Vivian looked up to Endrik. Once she established eye contact with him, she produced a saucy wicked wink. With the index finger of her free hand, she gathered up the errant amount of cum on her chin and offered him a sample. He shook his head, apparently grossed out by her gesture. She nonchalantly stuck the finger into her mouth and licked it clean. While still grunting from Jaan's penile thrusts, Vivian managed to articulate, "You know your seed is not so bad tasting. Mind you it might be too salty for some to truly enjoy."

Endrik Kivimägi snorted and moved to the mini bar to help himself of some of the wine. Meanwhile Jaan Õunapuu continued fucking Vivian à la doggy style, and Vivian continued grunting in response. Jaan's pace of penetrating Vivian's cunt was slow and languid as he wanted to savor fully this unexpected tryst, which he hadn't anticipated in engaging when he first entered the bar and met Kivimägi. In addition, he was overwhelmed by the realization he was fucking a very hot mature woman, a prospect always in his desires, but never imagined as an actual conceivable occurrence in the course of his life. As a result, their coitus became a prolonged affair.

This is not to say that Vivian as experienced in sex as she was, had become impatient and desiring this engagement to end. Actually, she was overjoyed that Jaan could continue to be fucking her as long as he could, since it had the happy consequence of suppressing her melancholy. During this extended sexual intercourse, Vivian enjoyed two mini orgasms as she continued to receive his relentless plunging cock in her snatch. With her mind set, she had no inclination to ask him to stop, but instead urged him on. After her first orgasm, she increased the volume of her grunting. After her second orgasm, she resorted to vocalizing in supplementing her grunting. She was heard to utter repetitiously: "Yes! Yes! Oh yes! That's it!"

Vivian's vocalizations were intermixed between English and Estonian, and the words curiously enough were literally the same in exact meaning between the languages. Her bilingual utterances even more curiously were an erotic turn on for Jaan Õunapuu. It soon triggered his belated ejaculation, which proved to be very copious. It was in fact so voluminous that by force of gravity an extensive amount spilled out of Vivian's vagina to create a significant wet spot on the covering bed sheet. Once Vivian recovered her equilibrium from the effects of her third orgasm in the singular same coitus, she spotted the telltale evidence of Jaan's spilled seed. She quipped sardonically, "It is fortunate that I'm going to check out early tomorrow morning, so that the hotel management won't have the opportunity to be apprised of this particular damage to their property and bill me for their dry-cleaning service."

Endrik Kivimägi protested, "Oh come on Vivian, they won't need to go to the expense of dry-cleaning this bed sheet. Surely, a normal laundry washing, which they were bound to do in any case, will do the trick in removing this stain. You're in no real jeopardy."

With Endrik's pronouncement, Vivian realized that she had forgotten his name and so had to ask, "You might be right. Now it so happens, that sometimes I like to encourage my sex partners, or maybe even compliment them for their skills during our lovemaking by invoking their name. Alas, in this case I confess I've forgotten your name. Do you think you could reveal it to me once again?"

Endrik was somewhat disgruntled that he had not made enough of an impression on Vivian that she could not remember his name, despite agreeing to and experiencing a hot sexual session. After Endrik dutifully re-introduced himself, Jaan could not help but break out in laughter. He asked of Vivian, "Do I also have to introduce myself again, or do you know my name?"

Vivian responded, "Of course I remember your colorful and delicious name." (*note to reader öunapuu in Estonian means apple tree in English)

Vivian continued, "Although Appletree is definitely not a common surname in the United States, but Appleseed is not a rare surname. I guess that might suggest we Americans are more intrigued by the potential than by the finished product. That belies the political notion by liberals that every woman must be in favor of choice ergo the unfettered right to an abortion of a fetus."

Vivian's allusion to the metaphorical comparison to the political abortion issue was beyond the grasp of understanding by either Endrik or Jaan. So instead, Endrik inquired, "So you're an American?"

Vivian replied, "Yes I am. However, having married an Estonian farmer, I've also become an Estonian citizen. And as you can tell I can speak our beautiful language as well as the next person."

At this point in time, Vivian had sobered up sufficiently to be intellectually aware of her negative actions vis à vis to her marital promise to adhere to fidelity and exclusiveness. Her inner subconscious mind effectively dismissed her pathetic justification for indulging in her doubtless sinful activity, and in turn brooked no excuse that she had succumbed to her drunken state. To counter such negative notions, two British orientated clichés came to her rescue to make her feel if not less guilty, but at least provide cover for her subsequent action: The first was 'In for a penny in for a pound'; and the second being 'One might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb'.

Both clichés propounded the commonsense proposition that if once one is guilty of committing a minor offense one might as well go ahead and commit the greater offense especially when the punishment is the same in either case. Thus, in Vivian's case the sin of having had sex with Endrik and Jaan would not be mitigated by the lack of further sex thereafter. That being the case, Vivian had adopted the idea that she might as well enjoy her sin for its inherent full pleasure and worry about the consequences of it later.

Accordingly, after each of them had imbibed a glass of wine during this rest period from the sexual action, Vivian announced, "All the studies I'm aware of concerning straight sexual activity, surveys would indicate that men are at their sexual prime at the age of their late teenage years. On the other hand, women are at their sexual prime in their late thirties or early forties. I suggest that our previous activity would support the accuracy of such studies. That being the case it behooves us to take advantage of this unique situation to experience what sexologists would deem as the ultimate sexual experience. Since you Jaan had my pussy while I gave head to Endrik, this time around we should reverse the procedure."

However, in agreeing to Vivian's proposal for the next sexual congress, they all mutually agreed to try a different sexual configuration. By that agreement, Endrik lay down flat on his back, on the bed. Vivian hovered over him in a squat position with her back towards him. She lowered her body to effect penetration of her vagina. To maintain her balance, she had placed the palms of her hands in contact with the mattress, and likewise her heels were firmly ensconced to the mattress.

For his part Jaan stood on his feet on the bed beside Vivian. In that position Vivian was able to turn her head and give head to Jaan. However, since her hands and feet were utilized as anchors to her sexual position, by force she was a passive participant in their sexual action. If by chance his cock slipped out of her mouth, it was up to Jaan to correct the situation. Similarly, if Endrik's cock slipped out of the confines of her vagina, it was incumbent on him to rectify the situation. Despite such inconveniences towards achieving an arguably seamless successful sexual climaxes, the conclusion of this three-way sexual intercourse was an absolute success.

Vivian happily obtained a mouthful of cum from Jaan to consume and enjoy. He had no cause to complain as to the ecstasy of his ejaculation. Her relentless and constant tonguing of his cock was as erotic as he could possibly desire. Likewise, Endrik was immersed in a sexual nirvana upon his explosive discharge of his semen into Vivian's vagina. He had been led to his exquisite climax as a result of his energetic thrusts to her vagina. That he was forced to keep penetrating her upwards tended to increase the subsequent joy when he ejaculated.

In this three-way sex, they each reached a level of sensual pleasure that was not always attainable. Even the acknowledged, in their minds of the most past hot enticing sexual occurrences did not come close to the excitement of the erotic feelings each enjoyed on this occasion. Perhaps the very coincidental circumstances that had to have occurred in order for this sexy activity to have even taken place in the first place was a contributing factor to their mutual ecstasy.

When they separated, they each had a glass of wine. There was no indication that Endrik and Jaan were inclined to leave, and Vivian certainly was in the mood for one more round. During the rest period, Endrik asked, "I can't help noticing your unique tattoos carved on your thighs. They seem to be replicas of the Estonian and the German flags. I also notice that these so-called flags contain letters and numbers imprinted on them, which I presume have some significance but I'm at a loss how to interpret it. Would you mind explaining why you got these singular tats?"

Since Vivian was pretty sure she would never encounter either one of them again, she saw no harm in revealing the circumstances of her acquiring her tats. So, she replied, "When I was in college in the United States, I took a Roman history class. I learned about Messalina who was the wife of Claudius, the fifth Roman emperor. Messalina was reputed to be very promiscuous in her sexual appetites. So much so, that she challenged the most notorious prostitute in Rome to see who could fuck the most men in one night's session. The empress won having outlasted the prostitute by having had sex with twenty-five men in a twenty-four hour period.

"I was most intrigued by this historical anecdote and decided to see if I could match that sexual feat. So, I arranged with some of my closest 'friends'* (*air quote) for a twenty-hour hour gangbang orgy. I 'entertained'* (* another air quote) one man each hour concluding with a threesome at the last hour. The letters on the flags represent the initials identifying the name of the man I was with, and the numbers represent the hour in a twenty-four clock when a particular session started.

"Finally, each flag, therefore, represents the twenty-four hours of my gangbang orgy. As my father is of Estonian descent and my mother is German, that is why I chose the flags which symbolizes my ancestry."

To say that Endrik and Jaan were astonished by Vivian's revelation is an understatement. In their minds, her described actions smacked of activity that would normally be attributed to a mindless bimbo slut. Yet despite her drunken speech throughout their time together, it was clear that she was truly a woman of substance. Endrik in particular had learned she was a mother and had just learned she had become barren after suffering a miscarriage. It was understandable to him why she might have been drinking so heavily in the tavern, and thereby become more susceptible to agreeing to a one night stand. However, the sex so far plus her explanation of her tattoos, gave rise to a new evaluation of her. If she truly was a prim and proper woman whom most in society would respect, then she obviously had a secret hot passion. He wondered if her husband knew of her profligacy.

Endrik was shaken out of his preoccupation by a new audacious suggestion by Vivian. Although Vivian had partially recuperated from the effects of her prodigious amount of alcohol consumption, still her mind was in a hazy state free of any inhibitions she might have normally maintained. That being the case, she startled her youthful lovers anew, by suggesting, "For our finale, and it must be the finale, since I do need to get some sleep. I've noted that each of you have had the pleasure of poking me in my twat. In addition, I've given you each a blow job. But..."

Jaan Õunapuu interrupted by articulating, "But?"

Vivian continued by pointing out the obvious observation, "But neither one of you has penetrated my stink hole, or more technically referred to as my anus. So..."

Endrik Kivimägi interrupted, "Oh OK, so let it be me. I've haven't taken a girl in the ass before, even though I've asked. But none of my girlfriends have agreed to sodomy."

Jaan protested, "Hey, I also have not experienced an ass fucking. So let it be me, Vivian."

Vivian chuckled at the exuberance displayed by two of them in contemplating their first experience of sodomy. She said, "Not so hasty my unimaginative stud muffins. The point is that I like to take this opportunity of fulfilling an item on my ongoing sexual bucket list."

Nonplussed, Endrik asked, "What the hell is a sexual bucket list?"

Vivian replied, "In the English language, the phrase 'kicking the bucket' is a synonym for 'to die'. Thus, a bucket list contains a personal list of things one wants to experience or accomplish before one exits from this world. Ergo my sexual bucket list contains sexual experiences which I have wished to accomplish before my time is up. In this context I've never been penetrated by two cocks in my ass hole simultaneously. And I would imagine that neither of you will ever again have the opportunity for this kind of sex. And for that matter you will have each completed a 'round the world' experience as well, which is likewise a very rare sexual feat."

This time Jaan was nonplussed and so asked, "Around the world? What's that?"

Vivian answered, "Around the world is a slang term for engaging in sexual activity with a woman in all of her three 'sexual' orifices: vaginal, anal and oral, during the same session. I trust you can understand why this is rare occurrence possibility. In fact, despite all the sex I've had in my lifetime I've only done one full complete 'around the world'. So tonight, you two are so lucky that you can kill two birds with one stone by managing to participate in sex that most of your peers, man or woman will not experience in their lifetime."

Now Endrik was somewhat dubious and said, "So as I understand what you are saying is that you like both Jaan and I to fuck you in the ass at the same time. Is that even possible to do? Can you actually take both of our cocks in your ass at the same time?"

Vivian replied, "Well I guess we'll soon find out. I'm sure most women can't do it, never mind even imagine doing it. As I said I like to try it, as it will be something for all three of us to remember for the rest of our lives. Now I happen to have a tube of Vaseline in my purse, so could one of you kindly fetch it. I'm certain I'll need plenty of lubrication to pull this off."

Jaan was the one who duly got the Vaseline. Vivian then applied a generous amount of the lubricant on each of their cocks. After which Vivian had Endrik squeeze some of the Vaseline directly into her rectum. He then inserted his finger into her ass and work it around her rectal wall to provide a thorough coating. His action had forced her anus to gape a little in preparation for the intended double sodomy.

Jaan then was directed to the bed where he sat at the edge so that his feet were firmly planted on the floor. He then lowered his back to lay his upper body supine on the bed covers. Vivian then climbed on to the bed to hover over him. She then lowered her body to slightly rest on his belly. Perhaps because of the novelty of the anticipated sexual action, Jaan's erection had engorged to a solid hard stiffness. That being the case, as soon as Vivian lifted her rump sufficiently, he was easily able to penetrate Vivian's anal opening.

To facilitate the double sodomy, Jaan with his left arm lifted Vivian's left thigh up, to cause her calf and foot to dangle freely, loose in the air. Thereupon, Endrik moved to face the valley formed by the spread of Vivian's thighs. With his left arm, he lifted Vivian's right thigh so that both of her calves and feet were dangling freely in the air. This in effect rendered her passive in the ensuing action. As well, with Jaan's cock acting like an anchor lodged in her rectum, it was Endrik who was in reality the sole actor in this double sodomy play.

Once Vivian's legs were stabilized, Endrik holding on to his cock with his right hand started pushing against the space between Jaan's cock and the sphincter of Vivian's anus. Relentlessly his slow thrusting forced her anus to gape providing the opening needed for penetration. Once he got his cock fully in, Endrik paused to savor the absolute delight generated by the sensation of the tight fit of his cock in her ass. Likewise, Jaan and Vivian were grateful for the pause as their minds were in a whirl. For Vivian in particular, the sensation of being so stuffed figuratively turned up the heat of her passion which in turn caused the physical reaction of her sweating profusely.

Then Endrik started pumping his cock in her rectum at a moderate but persistent pace. This action cause both Vivian and Jaan to grunt in unison. Given the difference in the sound of their vocal cords, the combined sound of their grunting established a sensuous yet sinful atmosphere. Vivian could not actually physically sense their ejaculations in her rectum, but she instinctively perceived accurately when it did occur. Such certainty in her mind triggered her very own euphoric orgasm. Her physical reaction to her climax was very weird. She shouted out in English, "Yippee! Ride 'em cowboy! Oh fuck!"

She uttered no more words. Instead, she started hyperventilating vociferously as a torrent of rivulets of her sweat flowed southwards from her forehead messing up her face. This caused her to shriek. She never subsequently could ever account what caused her to react like this.

In case Endrik Kivimägi and Jaan Õunapuu were unnerved by Vivian's strange outburst. Wordlessly they got dressed and waving goodbye to Vivian, they decamped. Vivian returned their waves and even blew kisses at them. Then she fell asleep and was snoring by the time her lovers had exited the front door of the hotel.

12