Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 12

Story Info
Vivian engages in a one-night stand with Urmus Tralla.
7.1k words
5
1.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ensuing sex that night between Vivian and Urmus Tralla was in essence of the vanilla sex variety. The typical sophisticated experienced lover might eschew this category of sexual activity as lacking in excitement. Or at best one might deem it commonplace, even mundane. As it turned out, in this case neither one of them was left dissatisfied. The chemistry between them was undeniable. Vivian could conclude that with Urmus no matter how pedestrian the sex would be between them, no matter how much lack of innovative sexual techniques would be employed between them, she was certain that sex with Urmus would always drive her bonkers. She believed she would always be satisfied in having sex with him. How she arrived at such an instinctive belief was beyond even her own analytical analysis.

The proof of her intuition manifested itself by this occasion of the initial sex with Urmus. As soon as they entered his hotel room, they wordlessly, but hurriedly undressed leaving their clothes strewn willy nilly across the floor. Facing each other, they hugged their naked bodies together. They immediately launched into a passionate kiss. The kiss was so intense such that it caused Vivian to be thoroughly aroused. To Vivian's next shocking surprise, Urmus placed his hands under her buttocks and lifted her up in the air.

Vivian automatically crossed her legs behind him to ensure the integrity of his hold on her. Vivian was not a dainty woman, and the fact he could seemingly without overtaxing his strength handle her, made her heart melt. All she could think of, and in fact she actually did say out aloud, "You're my hero!"

Urmus carried Vivian to the back end of the bed and dumped her ass at the edge. He dropped down to his knees on the floor, and in bending towards her placed his arms under her thighs. In that position, he was able to reach for her ample bosom, and fondle those magnificent boobs. Simultaneously, he commenced muff diving her very wet pussy.

For her part, Vivian's lower limbs were forced up in the air. She folded her right leg and left it dangling. She curled her left leg to rest the heel on his back. This unique position drove her libido to the highest level of possible sexual excitement. Vivian was grunting very loudly, way beyond any standard of decorum when engaged in sexual intercourse. She could not still her hips from bumping and grinding against his relentless tongue action. Her right leg was constantly in motion while freely hanging in the air. The pleasures she was feeling from his muff dive went beyond her previous imagination of ultimate oral sexual pleasure.

Subsequently, whenever Vivian reminisced this particular cunnilingus provided by Urmus, she always recollected the same fondly. Vivian was at a loss to account for the truly exotic erotic feelings, she sensed at that time with Urmus. Intellectually, Vivian could acknowledge that she had experienced lots of pleasure from various sexual partners, both male and female, who had provided exquisite oral sex on her vulva: clit; 'G' spot; urethra; labia and her vagina. Such pleasures invariably sent her into an orgasm. But the pleasures she derived from Urmus was something else. It was out of this world type of pleasure. All she could envision in her orgasm was the sight of fireworks and shooting stars.

Vivian squirted as a result of the very exquisite orgasm and her scream of ecstasy was thrilling for Urmus to hear. Nothing gives a straight man more pleasure in sex than to discern that his female partner had enjoyed herself thoroughly. He viewed the moisture of her female juices landing and dripping on his face as a badge of honor signifying his prowess as a very potent lover.

Once satisfied of having succeeded in driving Vivian into an intense passionate orgasm, Urmus withdrew his head from Vivian's vulva. He automatically straightened himself upright while remaining still kneeling on his knees. With his height, and in conjunction with his actual stance while eating out our heroine, there was a fair distance between his knees on the floor and the edge of the bed.

Although, still enthralled in an afterglow of one of the most exciting orgasms she had experienced, Vivian per force was aware of Urmus' withdrawal. Consequently, her legs involuntarily dropped to the floor. Having straightened herself up, and as a result of the available space she dropped to her knees onto the floor. She then stood up directly facing him.

As it so happened, and coincidentally as a lucky chance for Vivian, her discarded panties were within her reach. So, she grabbed it and used it to wipe his face clear of her female secretions splattered on his face. While engaged in her self imposed task, she said, "Sorry about that, Urmus my darling. Believe me if I had the power to stop it, I would have. But your tongue was so wicked. I truly could not help myself. I detected while cleaning your face with my panties that they now really reek of our passion. If you want to sniff them, you're welcome. Actually, if you want to keep them as a souvenir I don't mind as I naturally have plenty."

Urmus answered, "Actually I was also aware of the odor of your panties while you so thoughtfully cleaned my face. I do indeed love the scent of a sexually aroused woman. Considering the force of your climax, I can attest that the smell of your panties is very potent. However, I do not wish to keep your panties, as I'm not in the habit of collecting such souvenirs. After all I'm a married man. I would go so far as to say that I'm happily married. I've only cheated on my wife once before, and I have ever since regretted that moment of weakness. However, in this case, I know I won't ever regret this night. You are uniquely the most impressive woman I've ever met, not even excluding Kaja Kallas. Although I love my wife dearly, I'm pleased to have met you, and to have known you in the Biblical sense makes my encounter with you very special."

Vivian was overwhelmed by such a response, and so she replied, "I'm married as well, but perhaps not as happily married as you. I've actually cheated on my husband several times, and like you, I've regretted most of those occasions. In your case, though, not only do I not regret this evening, but my real regret is not having met you before both of us were unattached. However, since we can't change the past why don't we embrace the present. As we lawyers (Vivian was aware that Urmus Tralla was an attorney) are fond of saying carpe dieum. Even if we're never going to do this again, there's no reason not to make the most of this occasion. So, my dear Urmus, why don't you get on top of the bed, and if you lie on your back, I'll be able to love on you as you deserve to be loved."

Complying with Vivian's command, Urmus climbed onto the bed. Pursuant to Vivian's further direction, he laid down flat on his back. Vivian then straddled his left calf. She bent down to lovingly take his now rock hard cock into her mouth. His cock was above average size, both in length and girth. Vivian bobbed her head gently up and down to just enjoy the moment so as to slowly build up the pleasure for Urmus as well as for herself.

Vivian personally hated the term 'cocksucker' as used in a disparaging term. To her mind it seemed to imply that the action of fellatio was demeaning or humiliating, whereas she believed the exact opposite. She rejoiced in her performance in giving head. It always made her feel like she was the sexiest woman extant.

Vivian had been influenced by her sister, who was her initial sex mentor when she was convalescing from her mononucleosis illness. Erica opined that if you can give a great blow job, you will as a matter of course enchant the man forever or however long as you want. Erica had instructed Vivian to focus her mind on the intimate sexual action of a blow job and revel in being the active participant. That way the taste of sperm will fool your brain into thinking you are swallowing an exotic sexual elixir. If you believe that, you will then crave the taste even more. Sure enough, she did indeed take great pleasure in swallowing cum, including participating in the kinky fetish of cum swapping.

After a few tentative bobbing on half the length of his penis, Vivian started at a very languid pace to deepthroat him. This plunge was accompanied by her intermittent moans and groans. Once she succeeded in capturing the entire length of his penis in her mouth, Urmus gasped rather loudly. His wife had never swallowed his entire cock as it was too much for her. Thus, this deep-throating action was a unique thrill for him. Upon subsequent reflection, he came to believe that was the exact moment, when he knew that this sexual evening would not be a mere one night stand.

Vivian paused in keeping the full length of his cock in her mouth for what seemed like an interminably long time. Then when she started releasing his cock the pace was even slower than the plunge. She was concentrating on swirling her tongue on the flesh of his rod to provide extra stimulation during the withdrawal phase. The feeling Urmus was experiencing was akin to sensing that his spine was being scraped by a dull knife. Paradoxically, that seemingly disconcerting sensation was a complete turn on for him, which caused his arousal to increase exponentially.

Once his penis was completely out of her mouth, Vivian moved his staff away from her to adhere to his belly. That way she was able to take his sac into her mouth. She massaged his testicles with her tongue by juggling them while in her mouth. After she finished playing orally with his balls, she then started tongue licking the length of his staff. She licked the whole length of his rod twice more; at which time she reinserted his cock back onto her mouth. Next, she started the slow plunge to deepthroat him again.

Vivian repeated this process successively consisting of a complete deep throat plunge; pause; withdrawal; oral play with sac and balls and licking the length of his cock trice; before returning cock to her mouth. This then was her technique for the regular cycle of action for this fellatio. Her passion remained at a high level, fueled by a series of waves of mini orgasms intermittently engulfing her mind. Her pace was deliberately slow to enable her to persevere through the continuous euphoria she was experiencing. Her moaning and grunting were agonizing in sound, and she squeaked at the onset of each mini orgasm.

As for Urmus, he had nothing to do but simply lay back and enjoy. He did run his hand through her hair during the times she had his cock in her mouth. He kept his eyes closed throughout and just relished the pleasures he was sensing. Because of the nature of her oral activity, he was the only one who was vocal during the fellatio. His vocalizations, though passionate, but nevertheless, were totally lame and inane when taken out of context. It consisted various phrases such as: "Oh yah baby!"; "That's good!"; "You're wonderful" and numerous similar utterances. Vivian during the act, vaguely recognized the insipidity of his vocalizations.

After a few cycles of deep-throating, and full-length cock-licking, Vivian could sense Urmus' imminent onset of his climax. As she could sense her own orgasm about to occur, she became impatient to reach that level of pleasure. Consequently, she commenced a rather vigorous pace to finish the blow job in style. She was rewarded with blast after blast of a copious amount of his sperm filling up her mouth. Ever the veteran of blow jobs, Vivian was able to swallow all of his cum without letting any of it slip out of her mouth.

Once Urmus had finished his ejaculation and she had finished ingesting all of his cum, she straightened herself upright. Making eye contact with him, she opened her mouth wide to display her now empty oral cavity. She gushed, "All gone! You were yummy!"

She then burped, ladylike to be sure. She giggled as she was now in the midst of another orgasm. Then she rolled to the side to rest on her back beside him to enjoy her afterglow which was evidenced by her heavy breathing intermixed with some panting.

In subsequent recollection of this wonderful fellatio, Vivian naturally discounted the silliness of Urmus' verbal reaction to his climax. She did though appreciate that his utterances did not contain humiliating exhortations referencing her as a slut. That great quality of expressing sexual enjoyment without disparaging one's partner coincided with the one thing she most admired about her first husband. Sam's view seemed contrary to the attitude prevalent amongst most males she had encountered and fucked.

Vivian remembered his observation when she asked him if he was leery of marrying her considering her promiscuous sexual nature. Sam Crawford's reply recognized that the typical male mind-set was to marry a chaste woman but was all in to fucking any slut or whore who came their way. Actually, in ancient times i.e. before the so-called sexual revolution of the nineteen sixties or seventies men really expected, or at the very least desired to marry a virgin. But as Sam would point out, such male oriented sexual nirvana ought to be one hundred and eighty degrees opposite.

Since in these modern times a man would want in a marriage to enjoy great sex with his wife, and obviously a slut or a whore (not professional) fits the bill. The average man who marries a chaste woman expecting to convert her sexually into a slut or a whore exclusively for him is living a pipe dream. A chaste woman is chaste for a reason never mind religious morality. Either she is chaste because she really doesn't enjoy sex and thus it would be an uphill battle to have sex as frequently as one would desire. It follows that innovative sex is beyond the imagination of a typical chaste woman.

The other reason for a woman to be chaste may be her desire to save her virtue for her knight in shining armor to claim her and protect her from the dangers and obstacles inherent in living in this world. The trouble with that viewpoint is that not only are there literally no knights in shining armor anymore, but they do not exist figuratively either. We human beings are all simply flawed in various degrees. Thus, any chaste woman who is seduced into believing her fiancé is the mythological hero, will sorely be disappointed, and thus not be inclined to be sexual to her partner's desires and aspirations.

Vivian had formed the impression that her second husband i.e. Eino Tarvas held a similar view of matrimony as her first husband, Sam Crawford. After all that's the reason she had married them in the first place as neither one of them exhibited any disdain to her of her wanton past. However, she instinctively had surmised that Eino expected her to adhere to her wedding vows automatically as a matter of course. For that reason, in accepting his abrupt proposal for marriage she had not suggested a stipulation that she would want to and did participate in a TLR orgy.

In retrospect, Vivian realized that her reluctance to mention her intention, she had made a similar error in judgment as her sister had done in deliberately concealing a major consideration while accepting the proposal of marriage by her first husband. In Erica's case, she had become pregnant while single, and as a result her permanent boyfriend was happy to agree to a marriage. However, Erica neglected to advise her boyfriend that he might not be the sire of her pregnancy since she had indulged in an act of sex with a passing friend visiting her family during the time she might have conceived.

At first Erica felt like she had dodged a potential bullet when she miscarried. Erica intended and actually adhered to her marriage vows, but she did not get pregnant again despite nearly four years of marriage. During that entire time no birth control measures were ever employed, and by keeping faithful tract of her menstrual cycles Erica was certain to make sure she had sex with her husband while she was ovulating. Her husband believed, that since she was pregnant when they got married, he could not be infertile, and so refused to go with her to consult with a fertility doctor.

Erica came to the conclusion that she would have been better off had she come clean with her husband concerning her pregnancy. Then if he would have still been willing to marry her, he would have been more agreeable to see a fertility doctor. The point was that in modern medicine, there were viable solutions if either one of them or even if both proved to be infertile for whatever the reason. And if in the case that there was no successful alternative to combat the infertility obstacle, there was always the adoption alternative for couples who earnestly desired children. Erica sure as hell wanted children. In her mind it was her main reason to get married in the first place.

In any case, Erica's first marriage ended, when she participated in a group sex weekend marathon setting, and she got pregnant as a result. Vivian now realized the same sad fate was likely to befell her as a result of a similar reluctance to disclose her intention to Eino. But the sex with Urmus was too great to worry about it at the time.

When Vivian recovered her equilibrium from her orgasm, she sat up and suggested, "Before we get to the main event of our stay in this hotel room, why don't we share a glass of the wine I got from the bar? Perhaps we can get to know each other better."

Urmus got up to fetch a glass of Egri Bikavér (bull's blood), the Hungarian wine for each of them and handed a glass to Vivian. Then as they sat upright and were sipping their wine, Vivian had a question, "I think back at the victory event of our Party we've exhausted our views on the issues facing our government. So, in personal issues you said you're happily married. So how long have you been married? Do you have any children? And most importantly are you going to relate this incident with me to your wife?"

Urmus answered, "We have been married seventeen years and we have no children. Juuli is suffering from a severe case of bipolar disorder, and as it is thought to be genetic, by her own decision she had her tubes tied. This occurred when she was twenty-one and before I had met her."

Vivian responded, "What a bummer! Are you disappointed you can't have any children at least with your wife. Incidentally you don't have to be concerned with me. About three and a half years ago I miscarried and subsequently discovered to have developed scarring in my fallopian tubes so I can no longer conceive."

Ignoring the question, Urmus replied, "Good thing then for me, as I don't have any condoms with me, and I presume you are healthy?"

"Oh yes! Every time I've had sex with anyone other than my husband, I get tested afterwards for possible STDs. And I've resolved that should I ever test positive; I would definitively alert my extramarital sexual partner. Mind you I do belong to a sex club in the United States. Whenever I attend an orgy there, I and all of the other participants must produce a health certificate beforehand acknowledging one to be free of any STDs, and during the covid pandemic crisis the certificate must also show free of that decease, as well as proof of vaccination. So, I feel quite safe in my slatternly ways."

Urmus chuckled at Vivian's insouciance, as he replied, "My you seem to be quite a player. Does your husband know of as you say, of your slatternly ways. And if he does, is he assured by your health regimen. Do you actually visit this sex club often, seeing as it's in the United States?"

For her part, Vivian chuckled as well at the sly question. She replied, "I have a brother and a sister in America. I'm able to visit them twice a year for a forthright per visit. During the visit in May is when I allow myself an orgy in Texas during the middle weekend of my family visit. So, I didn't tell him at first about these visits to this sex club. Mind you he knew before we got married that I was shall we say a woman who has a healthy albeit voracious appetite for sex. That is evident by the tattoos on my upper thighs as well as the body chain belts and the ankle bracelets, I adorn myself.