Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eino found out about my visits to the sex club in Texas as a result of questioning my daughter, who is now seven years old. I had naturally taken Maia along in my visits to allow her to meet her aunt and uncle and her cousins. Upon return, Eino nonchalantly had asked Maia of her impression of the visit. Maia innocently replied that she had a wonderful time, especially when she was with her aunt's family while I, her mother, was away to visit 'other people'.

"As a result, Eino was able to deduce that 'other people' could not possibly mean my parents who are both still alive, and it couldn't mean my absolute best friend either, who lives in San Diego, CA. It stood to reason had I actually visited either one of them, I would have taken Maia with me. In my parents' case, he knew they would come to my brother's farm in Wisconsin to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday, and that was the opportunity for Maia to get to know her grandparents.

"With such consideration he arrived at the correct conclusion, that I had participated at an orgy at the Tennis Love Ranch, the name of the sex club. I realize now that my reticence in not acknowledging my technical participation in adultery was a mistake. Had I done so from the get go I might have been able to have salvaged my marriage.

"When I say I've technically committed adultery, I mean to say that as a married woman, the extramarital sex I've indulged in has not occurred because I've fallen out of love with my husband. I suspect it's due to a case of my libertine nature that I'm always so easily tempted to stray. I do so like variety in sex. Eino certainly did not hold my sexual past against me, but it's clear he expected me to be faithful when we are married. He felt because of my three year relationship with my billionaire lover and my first marriage wherein I didn't stray from either of them, indicated that I could be a one man woman. So naturally I wish to remain married, as in most respects, he seems to be the ideal husband for me.

"However, since we have not arrived at a satisfactory arrangement to fulfill our mutual sexual needs which we can both adhere to, my desire to remain married appears to have started to wilt. So enough about me. What about you? I asked you earlier are you going to keep silent about our activity from your wife? You said before you only have cheated on your wife once before and you regret doing so. And you say you don't regret being with me. So where does that leave us?"

Urmus was intrigued by Vivian's revelations. He knew such confessions of intimate feelings were not the usual conversation one undertakes upon first acquaintanceship, even when it leads to sex. That is especially the case, when there is a mutual expectation that it would merely result in essentially a one night stand. That in turn compelled him to give an honest answer. She deserved nothing less.

Consequently, he answered, "I did tell Juuli about my previous one night stand, and it proved to be a sad mistake. She succumbed to an episode of manic depression, and whether deliberately or inadvertently, she neglected to take her medication. As a result, I had to have her hospitalized for one week and followed by a six weeks recovery convalescence in an appropriate rehabilitation treatment center.

"Naturally I felt guilty for this one incident, to have caused such pain to my wife. Therefore, to answer your question, I'm certainly not going to tell her about you. Juuli is very reclusive, and when she's in compliance with her medication, she is quite pleasant to live with. It was her own decision to work for the housekeeping staff of one of the major hotels in Pärnu, despite having achieved a baccalaureate from the University of Tartu.

"I truly admire her realistic approach. She realized with her illness she knew that she was not a reliable employee for any employer. She was up front with the hotel management, so they hired her intuitively expecting her to be an invaluable worker. Besides they knew they could engage replacements from a temporary employment agency. It was a win-win situation. Juuli was a conscientious worker, and she benefited from the therapeutic advantage derived from working.

"I told you that I'm happily married, but I believe it is hypocritical of me to think otherwise. After all I married Juuli Kasemets with my eyes wide open as to her medical condition. Not to mention that the wedding vows with which I undertook, indicates a promise by me to be faithful to my wife including in sickness and in health. And to be fair, my marriage has not been unpleasant. Except for the occasional episodes of manic depression and the infrequency of sex between us, I really have no complaints.

"It seems like one of the consequences of Juuli's illness is a low libido. I estimate that when she was not suffering from an episode of manic depression, we averaged only one sexual intercourse per month. Since I was very busy first in my practice, and then in my political career I didn't feel too deprived. Paradoxically, the most frequent times we engaged in sex occurred during the times she was suffering from one of these manic depression episodes.

"I learned from the various doctors treating Juuli, and by experience that a manic episode usually lasts for a distinct period of at least one week. It constitutes a period of elevated or irritable mood, which can range from euphoria to delirium. The core symptom of the mania involves an increase in energy of psycho-motor activity. It also can present with increased self-esteem or grandiosity, racing thoughts, pressured speech which is difficult to interrupt, decreased need for sleep, uninhibited social behavior, increased goal-oriented activities and impaired judgment. This can lead to exhibition of behaviors characterized as impulsive or high-risk, such as hypersexuality or excessive spending. Her behavior during these episodes always impaired her ability to socialize or work.

"It was a good thing that her hotel employers were so understanding, as sometimes Juuli had been incapacitated for as long as six months. They always welcomed her back because her work ethic trumped her absenteeism. In the sex department, they were not joyous occasions for me. She was insatiable at inappropriate times. The sex was especially not great for me, because I could sense she was never really in a lustful mood. I always had the impression during these manic depression episodes, that her driving need to demand sex from me was similar to a need to urinate when her bladder was irretrievably full. Our infrequent sex when she was in full control of her faculties were always much more satisfying. In those occasions, she was fully aroused, and I was so happy to oblige.

"Having told you all this, I trust that you can now understand why I have no regrets in having sex with you. And amazingly enough we've only engaged in a mutual exchange of oral sex. Why we haven't really fucked according to your President Clinton in his defense of his entanglement with a certain Ms Monica Lewinsky."

Ignoring for the time being all the salient points of Urmus Tralla's detailed colloquy, Vivian smiled, "You're absolutely right my darling Urmus! And if President Clinton says we haven't really fucked yet, why then I say we ought to rectify such deficiency, immediately and not waste any more time."

With that said, Vivian placed her finished glass of wine on the bedside table, while Urmus did the same with his glass of wine. Vivian then rolled over and mounted onto his lap to form a very intimate embrace. The mere fact, that her gorgeous naked female flesh was in contact with his body immediately produced a serviceable erection of his phallus. It was hard enough, to allow Vivian to insert it into her vagina. Once inside her, his cock seemed to inflate to double its size. For Vivian, one of her greatest thrilling sexual sensations was to have a semi hard cock lodged in her vagina, and then grow to its rock hard coitus readiness

This sexual position was one of Vivian's favorite positions. By crossing her legs behind him, she was in control of the angle and depth of the entry and thrust of his penis in her. To make the experience hotter she was able to deliberately rub her magnificent ample breasts against Urmus' chest. She could sense that action alone was the catalyst for the engorgement of his cock in her female treasure. Fueling the excitement was the fact, that she also was the one controlling the pace of the thrusts as he was virtually rendered immobile by her weight on him.

Vivian was hugging and rubbing her chest on Urmus. She set a languid pace, that was mesmerizing to their mutual senses. Contrary to his normal taciturn nature he could not prevent himself for letting out a constant moan. For her part, Vivian was raining kisses on his neck and ears. She would also add intermittent soulful kisses. She continued to make all kinds of non verbal sounds, as she could sense her passion intensify. Their mutual intimate caresses continued throughout the entire closely held coitus.

The slow languid pace of Vivian's ride on Urmus' lap ensured a mutual euphoric climax. Indeed, when his ejaculation occurred, Urmus could feel a spine tingling sensation overwhelm his mind. His passion compelled him to burst out verbally, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck! Am I ever cumming! You're the best Vivian! The very fucking best!"

For her part, Vivian's orgasm shook her soul to its core. She could sense that her bloodstream was figuratively on fire. She screamed loudly, and thus was oblivious to Urmus' vocalization of his climax. Once she stopped screaming, she rolled off him to end up lying flat on her back. Still in the midst of a very intense orgasm, she succumbed to a bout of hyperventilation and perspiration, being her standard reaction to a sexual climax. However, this time her face took on a bright red hue, blushing at what she perceived as an untoward embarrassment.

Usually, Vivian didn't mind her physical reaction of her sexual climaxes. In fact, she was totally jubilant with pride when she exhibited a particularly demonstrative outpouring of exited sexual satisfaction. She believed men were appreciative of discerning blatant proof that their female partner had achieved an orgasm. In such cases, they were prone to attribute the successful climax to their perceived notion of having produced a superior effort to please their lover. Vivian would concede that certainly was a factor along with her own innate penchant for sexual pleasure.

Nevertheless, even where most of the outrageous sexual practices are acceptable, there is still a demarcation, whereby such goes beyond the pale of tolerance. Vivian perceived that she had crossed the line of decorum with her very loud scream, and hence her chagrin. Once she caught her breath, Vivian felt the need to apologize if only to mollify Urmus. Alas, subsequently from Vivian's point of view when recalling this scene, she realized she had been incoherent in her articulation. She was ever so mortified thereafter, as to the appearance of such a frailty. It seemed like to her that her inexcusable scream of ecstasy was less damning than her apology. Those two things together sure put paid to her desire to be viewed as a sophisticate urbane lover.

Her actual reply response was, "Sorry about that, Urmus darling. You drove me crazy; I could not help myself. Your lovemaking took my breath away, so I had to scream to get it back. I sure hope the police don't come knocking on the door expecting to encounter a murder scene. It's all your fault really if they do. Knock on the door that is and think a murder has been committed. How quick do you think the Tallinn Police react to a call of homicide. I think I need another glass of wine."

Having himself recovered from the excitement of his own climax to their copulation, Urmus had to laugh at Vivian's bizarre monologue. Smugly, he could only conclude that he had to be a better lover than her husband, which notion naturally raised his self-esteem. So, in a buoyant mood he replied, "Relax Vivian. I'm pretty sure nothing ill, will come of this. This is a modern hotel, which I'm certain has excellent soundproofing insulation between the suites. Besides if anyone heard your scream of ecstasy, and were annoyed or alarmed, they would be pounding on our door before even thinking of calling the police. As for the Tallinn Police, I'm aware an extra contingent of the force was summoned for duty to ensure orderliness to our Party's gala fete. So, if someone did phone 1-1-2 (Estonian equivalent to 9-1-1) they would have been here by now. So let me fill our glasses of wine and truly enjoy our evening."

Vivian was struck by Urmus' gallantry in his response to her inglorious nonsensical utterance. She could not help but compare him favorably to her husband. So, in response she repeated her previous exclamation, "You're my hero!" And she added, "Do you think you'll be up for another round? And that is a deliberate pun intended."

Without any hesitation Urmus replied, "You betcha! I can probably fuck you all night so long as we have an interval between episodes to allow me to recover. As you can surmise, I'm not a spring chicken anymore and need more recovery time than when I was in my youth."

"So how old are you, if you don't mind my asking? You do not seem to be much older than me if in fact you are older."

"I'm forty-three years old."

Vivian gasped as she replied, "Why that's not ancient! Besides, I truly thought you'd be much younger, even younger than me. It's probably your brush cut hair that gives out that impression. Mind you, you did say you had been married some seventeen years so I shouldn't be surprised. I'm thirty-seven by the way, so we are for practical purposes of the same generation.

"Still, although younger I have the feeling that I will be exhausted long before you. You just exude the most testosterone and extreme virility, that I've ever encountered in a man. I get the impression that it is I, who will the one to wave the white flag of surrender to call a halt to tonight's proceedings. I can, though, assure you that after this glass of wine. I'm good for at least one more round. I would love to fuck all night especially with you, my delicious stud muffin. Alas, I might be incapable of fulfilling such desire, but I sure as hell would want to. I certainly as Americans would say, give it the old college try."

Urmus was a little stunned and nonplussed by Vivian's discourse, especially about her desire to a participate in a sexual marathon. As a result of their mutual prominent positions in the Estonian Reform Party, and now co members to be of the proposed Kaja Kallas cabinet, he was well acquainted of Vivian Laaning's public persona. It was all estimable, in that she was married to a well-regarded dairy farmer. Eino Tarvas had political clout of his own as a spokesman for influential agricultural political action associations.

Aside from her husband's prominence in Estonian politics, Vivian had made a substantial mark in her own right as member of the Riigikogu. Vivian was instrumental in shepherding legislation that would provide extra income for women of childbearing years to induce them to actually become pregnant without the penalty of losing their potential earning powers. The purpose of the legislation was to counteract the alarmingly low replacement birth rate for Estonia. By her activism in this issue, she had become the second most prominent female member of the Party after Kaja Kallas.

With such an illustrious background, it would seem axiomatic to assume Vivian Laaning led a charmed and an ideal life. Certainly not one who could be do easily susceptible to adultery. On the other hand, she had already intimated to being in an unhappy marriage and being very promiscuous. Urmus Tralla was in a position to understand, that appearances can be deceiving. In his own case, by public perception he was perceived to be a happily married man. His wife's bipolar disorder was virtually unknown by the public at large. As result his public image was a mirage.

Urmus was content with his own marriage, but then again, he was not entirely happy either. He could not consciously even admit to himself, that he was somewhat disgruntled. His guilty conscience, for causing unnecessary anguish for his wife, would always cause him to chastise himself for even entertaining such a negative thought. His one act of adultery occurred as a result of his hobby of contract bridge playing.

One of his favorite playing partners, by the name of Ursula Nõmmik, was a married woman who like him had a spouse who did not play contract bridge. One night, they competed at a huge World Bridge Federation sanctioned duplicate bridge tournament, which was rarely scheduled in Helsinki, Finland. Against a huge field of competitors, they won the event unexpectedly. To celebrate their victory, they along with some other Estonian players, who also had competed in the event, repaired to the nearby bar of the hotel they were all staying.

Eventually as the other players returned to their rooms, Urmus and Ursula were left alone at the bar. With the euphoria of victory, and fueled by their alcohol consumption, each of them conveyed signals to each other, that having sex would truly be the proper fitting end to their celebration. To save expense of playing in the tournament Ursula shared a room with another female player who had also entered in the various events of the tournament. However, Urmus had booked a room to himself. Since it was only 01:00 AM and the bar was open till 03:00 AM there was plenty of time for sex. Ursula could return to her room pretending that she had remained at the bar until the time she actually returned to the room, and no one would be the wiser.

The ensuing sex was not spectacular, possibly because they mutually felt guilty of cheating on their spouses. Ursula had alleged that like him, this was the first time she had cheated. There was no reason to disbelieve her. As a result, they both were determined not to repeat any further sexual activity. And they didn't even though they remained bridge playing partners.

The circumstance in having sex with Vivian were so much different. For one thing, during their conversation at the Party gala fete, he became very attracted to the charms of Vivian Laaning. True there had been alcohol consumption tending to lessen normal inhibitions and reticence, still there was no denying that there was an instant mutually understood recognition that there was a hot sexual attraction existing between them. In contrast, he had known Ursula for several years, and there had never been a sexual attraction between them evident in all that time. All he ever thought about Ursula was that she was a darn good bridge player, and in one unguarded moment he had sex with her.

In the case of Vivian, he really did not know her personally except what was publicly known. And unlike the case with Ursula, the sex so far with Vivian had been truly spectacular, and there was more to come or cum that is. Consequently, he knew he would want more sex with her, notwithstanding his marital commitment to Juuli. Paradoxically, he still wanted to remain married to Juuli, if only because he felt he would be a rogue or a cad by abandoning his ill wife. At least that was what he thought.

One thing about his wife, he knew she was not jealous or even suspicious. The only reason Juuli knew of his infidelity was because he had told her of it. In dealing with her illness, she did not have the energy to worry about his fidelity. Actually, Urmus suspected that Juuli believed he was having affairs considering the infrequency of their marital sex life. So, she did not want to hear about it, nor did she wish to confront him about the possibility of adultery he might be committing.