Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 14

Story Info
Affair with Urmus Tralla continues.
6.7k words
5
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urmus Tralla, if nothing else, was a considerate lover. Heeding Vivian's command, he stopped perusing Vivian's flag markings. Curling his arms around her thighs, he bent down to start a delicious tongue licking of Vivian's vulva. Once again, she was thrilled beyond imagination at Urmus' perfect technique of stimulating her orally. His success in providing superior cunnilingus had to do with his wife's reticence in sex. Juuli was not frigid, in fact during a manic episode she acts like a nymphomaniac in heat. Unfortunately, during the rest of the times she's seldom aroused. Thus, for Urmus to get good sex from his wife he was forced to learn to provide stimulating foreplay including very exciting intense cunnilingus. Luckily for their mutual marital bliss he was a fast learner.

Naturally, for Urmus to please a wanton woman like Vivian Laaning was an effortless endeavor accompanied by greater results. In this occasion Vivian climaxed before his ejaculation and thus, was perspiring tremendously while his cock was still throbbing in her mouth. Finally, he did climax and bereft momentarily of any conscious awareness, she just gulped down all of his sperm.

After seemingly, at least to her, a significant passage of time, Vivian noticed his cock was still in her mouth and it had hardly wilted. Not only that but he had not made any effort to disengage. Vivian realized that he must still be peering at her tattoos. So she spit out his cock, and in mock fury, uttered, "Will you quit reading my thighs, and fetch us a fresh glass of wine. I'm parched and I need something to wash down your cum. If you have any questions about my tats I'll be happy to answer them."

To facilitate his withdrawal, Vivian straightened out her legs to make it more problematic for Urmus to continue his singular devotion to examining her markings more thoroughly. Once he had returned with the wine and they were imbibing in their now usual sitting position Urmus started their afterglow conversation, "I was most intrigued by this peculiar gangbang you had organized for yourself based on an actual historical incident. I happen to be aware of the sex contest Empress Messalina participated against a Roman prostitute more than 2,000 years ago. But it was not because I studied Roman history like you did. Instead, my awareness is based on the BBC television show titled 'I Claudius' which I had seen. That show has an episode recounting Messalina's sex contest."

Vivian replied, "My goodness, I wasn't even aware of such television show. As I said my knowledge was based on my research to bolster my essay for my Roman history class. Incidentally, the swingers sex club I belong to in the United States, is also cognizant of Messalina and her contest. She is accordingly dubbed the patron sinner of the club and erotic lithographs of her in sexual activity are displayed throughout the premises."

Urmus opined, "I find it notable, that the memory of Messalina has survived to this day. The fact she was notoriously sexually promiscuous, and of course being the emperor's wife are in essence the sole reasons she is remembered in the history books."

Vivian replied, "Exactly! It is why I was so drawn to her during my academic studies. Throughout my life I've been disdained for what I view is my healthy appetite for sex. I was bullied in high school because word got out that I had threesome sex with my sister and her boyfriend who later became her first husband. I had allowed the two of them to piss on me, and so I was called 'pissface' even to my face.

"During my undergraduate years at the University of Wisconsin, all of my friends and acquaintances were aware that I was, shall we say indiscriminate in sexual activity, so I was firmly branded as a slut and a whore. I had a break while I was in law school, since all my acquaintances were mostly concerned in achieving a law degree from one of the most prestigious law schools in America, that my sexuality was of no concern to anyone.

"However, once I became a lawyer in Chicago, I happened to have entered into a three year love affair with the richest man in Chicago, and ergo one of the richest in the world. And for that I was known as that man's whore. Never mind that I had acquired a law degree from the law school regarded as one of the finest and ranked consistently in the Top Five law schools in the United States. Never mind that I was considered amongst the Chicago legal circles as an upcoming premier criminal law defense attorney in the city if not of the entire state. And yet I'm regarded as my lover's bimbo."

Urmus was definitely moved by Vivian's diatribe. As a man he had been oblivious as to the plight of female inequality. However, Vivian's speech surely opened his eyes. As noted earlier he had relatives in Canada who corresponded with his grandmother first and then to his mother. One of them related to his mother who in turn related to him a quote attributed to Charlotte Whitton, the first female mayor of a major Canadian city and in fact was the mayor of Ottawa where his relatives resided.

Accordingly, Urmus offered, "You know Vivian, my mother once told me of a quote attributed to a well known former mayor of Ottawa, the capital city of Canada. Ms Whitton had opined, 'Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.' I believe anyone who really knows you, would realize what a superlative woman you are. In my case, I now obviously am aware that you are very sexy and delightful to engage in on that basis alone. However, in our conversation at the Party celebration I was struck by your erudition. I can easily see you becoming a very important member in Kaja Kallas' cabinet. Possibly even more important than me, not that I would mind."

Not directly addressing Urmus' interjection, Vivian continued, "Well, although I do occasionally get dejected at some of the slurs directed at my character, but in the main I revel in my naughty reputation. Emperor Claudius had three other wives, bedsides Messalina, and you can only discern their names in consulting historical references. But you will be hard put to find any more information about any of them. Now I imagine since my 'wardrobe malfunction'* (*air quote) was photographed, if the Estonian media is anything like the American media, the ensuing photo will overshadow the news conference. Probably my parody song will not even be mentioned."

Urmus opined, "Oh yes, I believe you've upstaged Kaja Kallas on her triumph, but I don't think she would mind. I'm afraid the photograph, with your left boob exposed will go viral on the internet as well as the traditional media."

Vivian added, "At least one good thing will come out of it. I had planned to send this week with Jaan Läänemets and his wife. I now have an excuse as to why I didn't return to their residence tonight. I would suggest that the expectation that they would be inundated by the paparazzi and reporters to get more comments from me. When you asked me to come here, I simply texted to them that I wouldn't be spending the night at their home without giving an explanation as to the reason. They wouldn't be aware of my 'wardrobe malfunction'* (*air quote) just yet. Therefore, I can elaborate later on about my absence."

Urmus quick on the take, suggested, "Well then, Vivian, that excuse should be good enough to excuse your absence for the entire week."

Vivian broke into a pronounced wicked smile. Reverting to her deep sultry voice, she murmured, "I like what you're implying. I'm ready for one more and I can see you're almost ready too. I think this time, you should take me in my ass. It would complete the around the world cycle of tonight's lovemaking. Actually, since you've delightfully thrilled me with your tongue we could probably label tonight as the super around the world event."

Urmus inquired, "Super around the world event?"

"Hush my darling Urmus. I'll explain later. Just scoot down on the bed, and if you lie flat on your back, I'll love on you."

As Urmus did as he was bade, Vivian with her back towards him squatted over his groin. With the palm of her left hand pressed against the mattress to support her weight, she used her right hand to stroke his phallus to coitus readiness. Vivian deliberately did not avail herself of a lubricant. Her first consideration would be that she did not wish the bother of trying to obtain some. Perhaps there was some butter in the mini fridge afforded by the hotel room or failing that she knew she had some Vaseline in her purse. In either case, she was loathe to spend the extra time for searching, as it likely would require some further foreplay action. She was too impatient to brook any further delay to proceed with the sodomy.

However, the main reason to deny herself some balm of comfort, was to intentionally accept the pain inherent in an unlubricated penetration of her anus. Her passion seemed to demand the experience. Once Vivian had succeeded in manipulating his cock to sufficient hardness, she placed his cock into her anal opening, and forced herself to plunge down hard to capture the entire length of his penis inside her.

Vivian hissed, as the friction resistance to the forced penetration was incredibly painful. The pain intensified as his cock automatically engorged in her rectum. This time Vivian growled and grunted in reaction. Vivian wondered at this point if her pain from this sodomy was equivalent to the pain when her hymen was ruptured on the loss of her virginity. She assumed not, as all she remembered was that the pain had been very short lived. In any case giving birth to Maia without resorting to any epidural was definitely the toughest to endure.

Vivian held still for a short interval to overcome the rather intense pain. Then when she was ready, she leaned slightly backwards towards him which made it easier for him, underneath her to pump her ass. Vivian was pleased he had adhered to her inner unstated desires. She wanted him at the immediate first penetration to remain still to allow her to acclimatize her to the smarting pangs of hurt emanating from her rectum. Then as she eased her body backwards was the time, she wanted him active. That he did so, proved him to be an unbelievably ideal lover for her.

It was a good thing that Urmus was the active lover in this sodomy. Vivian had become extremely exhausted at this point. It was now nearly 03:00 AM and with the amount of alcohol she had consumed, as a matter of course she had become very drowsy. Consequently, when he climaxed, she had not. In fact, she did not feel the sensation of sperm shooting into her rectum. She only became vaguely aware of the end of the sodomy as a result of realizing his cock had wilted and had slipped out of her ass.

Momentarily, Vivian was immobile as she was striving to stay awake and process her situation. However, she actually was overwhelmed by competing thoughts. So, involuntarily she gave up the ghost and simply toppled off him, to land beside him and automatically drew up into a fetal position. Luckily the bed was king size so that her tall body was still contained entirely on the mattress. Literally, the instant her head landed on the mattress; she passed out in deep slumber.

Ever the gentleman, Urmus gabbed a pillow and leveraged it under her head. He got a pillow for himself and then pulled the bed covers over their bodies for warmth protection against a cold winter night. As he spooned against her for a loving cuddle. He heard her snore. Rather than being annoyed, he viewed it as an endearing quality. Her snoring was not harsh or guttural sounding, but actually quite ladylike. He was smiling as he fell asleep.

Urmus was dreaming a wonderful scene. There he was in the middle of an orgy in a Roman banquet hall. He was sprawled on a typical Roman couch where lots of sex took place. The Empress Messalina herself, who had an uncanny resemblance to Vivian Laaning, was giving him head. Then a naked nubile slave girl, who also had an uncanny resemblance, to Vivian Laaning, was feeding him grapes. Yet another naked slave girl, also with an uncanny resemblance to Vivian Laaning, was sitting on his face and naturally he was slurping on the slave girl's clit!

Suddenly his eyes opened. Oh drat! He realized he had only been dreaming. But then again, he could sense the musky smell of a woman sexually aroused, the kind of fragrance which would always induce an erection if he wasn't already there yet. His eyes then focused sharply to make him aware that actual bright red pubic hair was nestling against his nose. He also became aware that he was actively licking the vulva of....no, no not the Roman slave girl in his dreams, but looking up...he saw that he was actually in reality eating the cunt of the real in the flesh Vivian Laaning! But not only that he realized that simultaneously she was reaching behind her back to provide him a delicious hand job.

Such discovery prompted him to produce the best cunnilingus he was capable of. He grabbed a hold of both of her sides and started licking in equal measure the folds of her labia, her urethra, her 'G' spot, and her clit. For the pièce de résistance of his oral sexual technique, by curling his tongue into a spear, he was able to stab her vagina with his tongue, and have it give a deliciously twirling action against the insides of her pussy.

His technique in this cunnilingus was so stimulating to Vivian, that she squirted a gusher full of her female juices. Remarkably, she squirted nearly equal parts of urine from her urethra and her female secretions from her vagina. While she was discharging her fluids, she was shrieking an incredibly agonizing and hair raising moan. When she could sense the end of her female ejaculation and peered down to see the mess she had wrought on his face.

Horrified by the consequences of her unconstrained orgasm, Vivian immediately disengaged and bolted from the bed. She scampered to the bathroom to fetch a washcloth. She then returned to clean off his face, yet again. As Vivian was in the midst of herself imposed task of cleaning his face, she said, "You know darling Urmus this is all your fault. Seldom if ever have I squirted, and as a matter of a fact I've never squirted in the face of my partner, and certainly not such an amount. It's your wicked tongue which is the culprit responsible for my misdeeds."

Urmus was not off put in the least, to receiving that spray of Vivian's essence in his face. It reinforced the theory that he must be an exceptional lover indeed, to cause an experienced truly wanton woman like Vivian to have involuntarily reacted to her orgasm in such a disquieting manner. Mind you, he was not vain enough to truly believe such a bold proposition. Nevertheless, he was still buoyed by her implied acknowledgment of his sexual prowess.

Accordingly, he decided to reply in a jocular manner. He said, "Forgive me, my dear Vivian. I'm sure to be more circumspect the next time we do this. In fact, I'd like to do some more of this today. Do you have any plans?"

Vivian replied, "Nothing really. I left it up in the air with my husband in that I might return to the farm today, but of course I must return early Tuesday in time for the ceremony for Kaja Kallas to be installed as our new Prime Minister. And as a member of her cabinet, I need to stay in Tallinn for the balance of the week, to attend the initial cabinet meetings and get to know my department and its employees. Considering, that the drive to our farm is nearly three hours, I intimated that it would make more sense for me to remain in Tallinn and return probably Friday afternoon. In that regard Jaan Läänemets indicated he would be happy to provide accommodation for how long as I need, So, I'm flexible. But what are your plans considering that Pärnu is lot closer?

Urmus replied quite candidly, "Yes Pärnu is less than an hour and a half drive, and I had intended to commute. However, considering my new position in the government, there will no doubt be many days where I would be working late into the evening which would make the drive to Pärnu, unappealing. So, what I intended to do today is search for moderate lodgings. That way I could spend my time there, when it would be inconvenient for me to travel to my home in Pärnu.

"However, having met you, I have to say I want to know more about you, especially in the Biblical sense. You recall that you said you wanted me to fuck you all night, but we didn't quite get there. To make up for the deficiency I would love to fuck you all day. I wouldn't mind foregoing searching for the lodgings until next week."

To this proposition, Vivian suggested, "I have a better idea. As both of our spouses will by necessity have to expect our absences from our homes for various lengths of time anyway, why don't the two us seek and find suitable lodgings for you today. Then not only can we fuck away the rest of today, but also all week pending our working assignments in our obligation to our government positions."

"I think I like your idea! And I have another immediate idea. We can go to a sauna in the Kalamaja district where I've frequented before, and it is now open. Then we can have some breakfast before we find a place for us to rent."

Vivian happily agreed to the suggestion. After checking out of the hotel, they went in Urmus' vehicle to one of the oldest and grandest public saunas in Estonia. Most of the sauna areas were gender separated, but there were some private saunas one could rent too. Urmus and Vivian acquired one of the latter ones.

Vivian had indulged in some perfunctory sex with Eino at the farmhouse sauna. However, it turned out that, this was not his cup of tea, so they seldom did it. To Vivian, that was a shame since sex in a sauna was literally and figuratively hot. Extremely hot! So, Vivian was geeked as it was obvious that Urmus had sex on his mind. If he was only interested in bathing, he surely would have engaged one of the regular large size saunas, if only to save the lower rental fee. Not only to augment the cleansing method of a sauna, but to buttress the heighten arousal of their sexual activity, Urmus also obtained a "viht" *(*whipping branch of birch leaves).

Once they were naked in the dressing room, they entered their private sauna quickly so that the heat would not escape the room. Although Vivian was born in the United States and raised on a dairy farm in Wisconsin, she was accustomed to the Estonian saunas. Her paternal grandparents had insisted on the inclusion of a sauna on the farm property. As a girl growing up, she was constantly in competition with her sister as to who could tolerate the most heat. As a result, she was no wuss in enduring the high temperatures of the heat in a sauna.

Once Urmus and Vivian were in the sauna room, they immediately splashed a dipper of water on the hot rocks to produce steam, instantly increasing the heat. They took turns whipping each other with the viht. Their goal was not to hurt, but to stimulate the skin and the blood circulation. The added bonus for them was that the flailing of each other's skin acted as a unique from of foreplay. Vivian noted that Urmus paid special attention to striking her bottom as well as her breasts and pudendum. For her part, Vivian certainly concentrated heavily on his bottom, but her greatest achievement was lashing at his penis. She smiled wickedly as a result of her efforts; he was sporting a magnificent erection. In using the viht it gave out a good aroma and the sound of the birch leaves hitting the skin was a very distinct sauna experience.

Once the two of them were fully aroused and perspiring copiously, Vivian mounted the top step of a two step layered bench where the heat of the sauna was at its extreme. As Vivian laid on her right side, she also placed a dipper of water on the lower step of the bench within her reach. Urmus got on top of the second step and knelt before her. He straddled over her right leg and curling her lifted left leg around this left side. With this sex position, he got very deep penetration while still being able to make lovingly gazed eye contact. He was also able to reach easily over to rub against her clit, stimulating her beyond a passionate level she had not previously thought attainable.

12