Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the heat of the sauna was intense, the pace of the thrusting was very deliberately slow. It was not possible otherwise. The heat coupled with their act of copulation caused them to perspire even more prodigiously than before. They both were grunting and moaning but were sapped of energy to utter either verbal exhortations or exclamations. Sometime during the coitus, Vivian wickedly reached for the dipper of water and tossed the water on to the bed of the hot rocks. The surging blast of steam heat overwhelmed in their ecstasy and passion. Vivian let out a mild shriek, and Urmus let out an "Ooofff"!

They climaxed together, and each had a unique reaction. Urmus was vocal uttering, "I'm cumming! Of fuck am I cumming! Oh fuck Vivian this is too much!"

For Vivian she experienced a sensation of surmising she was levitating up in the air which caused her in turn to emit a crescendo of agonizing grunts. At least she had not fainted; she had maintained eye contact with him throughout the sexual intercourse and was constantly smiling. When she could feel his cock slipping out her pussy, she opened her mouth and said, "You're my hero!"

Without saying anything else, Vivian turned over to lay flat on her back on the bench. This allowed Urmus to sprawl over her in the oral sex sixty-nine position. They were both cognizant in their minds that after their coitus, Vivian would quite naturally be leaking out some spent sperm from her vagina. Likewise, Urmus' penis would not be pristine clean as a result of their concluded coitus. Ergo, a sixty-nine oral sex action would remedy the situation. After all they collectively realized they were partaking of a sauna for the main purpose to get squeaky clean but indulging in sex defeats the purpose.

As a result, their sixty-nine oral sexual like action in the sauna was really not that. Probably this was the only time in their lives that they were doing such an intimate normal sexual activity without the aim of completing a sexual act. In any case their depleted energy as a result of the sauna heat and the completion of their copulation, precluded this innocent sixty-nine act from becoming anything more than a peculiar cleansing action.

When they were both satisfied of having completed their self imagined peculiar chores of cleaning the after effects of their sexual intercourse and before Urmus could develop a brand new erection they disengaged and separated themselves from each other. They stayed in the sauna for thirty minutes more engaged in benefiting from the general attributes of sauna bathing.

When they emerged from the sauna establishment, they felt invigorated and totally clean. So, they were in good humor as they repaired to one of the luxury restaurants in Tallinn. They were hungry and so, they ordered a sumptuous brunch. Their appetizers were a dish of scallops and a plate of schmaltz herring. Another delicacy was a serving of sült, a dish made from pork comprised of its gelatinous parts and served with vinegar. For the entree Vivian selected blueberry pancakes and blood sausage. Certainly not a menu chosen by an average American citizen, but Vivian had grown up eating this kind of food especially when her grandparents were alive.

Urmus was not surprised by the choice of food Vivian had selected, but he was amazed by her appetite. She ate with gusto leaving no morsel behind despite the generous portions the restaurant served. Of course, Vivian was not a dainty woman, still her consumption of food would seem to be equivalent to the intake by an obese woman. But there was no way Urmus would consider her obese. She was a voluptuous woman certainly, but still she was very easy on the eyes, not in any way repellent like a truly obese woman would be perceived to be.

Vivian opened the conversation, "I've had a very marvelous time with you my dear Urmus. Needless to say, the sex was very great. Really truly great! We will be working somewhat together in the coming months as members of the Kaja Kallas cabinet. We are both married, and therefore we have been committing adultery. So, where do you see us going from here?"

Urmus paused before answering. Considering all of the possible ramifications of any reply Vivian might respond to, he carefully took the time to formulate a precise honest reply. Of course he had been mulling that very exact thing in his mind, since leaving the sauna. Finally he answered, "First of all, I agree the sex was terrific. Without a doubt, it's the best sex I've ever experienced in my life. I can easily see myself falling in love with you. You are undoubtedly the most exciting and interesting woman I've ever met.

"However, as you pointed out we are both married, and I do love Juuli. I'm not a very religious man, but I do believe in the sanctity of marriage, and of course one of the Ten Commandments prohibits committing adultery.

"As I told you, that before last night, I had only cheated on my wife once in our marriage of seventeen years. And I felt extremely guilty for that one lapse of my marital fidelity. To compound my guilt I hardly experienced any joy on that occasion of that adulterous act. As a result I vowed to resist any more temptations for extramarital sex especially considering what a devastating effect it had on Juuli when I confessed to her of my cheating.

"So until last night I had no problem in keeping to my resolve as most of the women I encountered were not alluring enough to tempt me. Luckily I don't have the sex appeal that would make me a target for seduction by a woman on the prowl for sex."

Here Vivian had to interrupt and objected, "You shouldn't sell yourself short Urmus! You are a very handsome man, and virile enough, that any straight unattached woman would not object to you depositing your shoes under their bed. Hell even attached women could fall for your sexual appeal. I obviously did!"

Urmus smiled at Vivian's observation, and continued with his explanation, "In any, case, when I encountered you last night, I knew I had to have you. Fortunately for me, I could discern a reciprocal desire on your part, so I could instinctively sense that the forthcoming sex between us would be great, terrific even! Such belief removed any initial feeling of remorse for abandoning my resolve of marital fidelity. And of course, since the sex between us proved to be terrific, it removed any feeling of guilt. And that is why I do not desire this night and morning to constitute as a one night stand; I want more.

"Just so you understand me better, I did say I was happily married. That is not entirely accurate to assert. The major and probably the sole irritant in my marriage is the lack of a truly enjoyable sex life. That reality I can attribute to as part and parcel of Juuli's mental disease of her bipolar disorder. It tends to dampen her libido, but paradoxically she will succumb to frequent inappropriate sexual activity when she's undergoing a manic episode. I believe her cognitive concerns for living is to combat and prevent the onset of these devastating manic episodes. In that light it became clear to her that she had to be impervious to any negative knowledge that would upset the serendipity she needs to allow her to live normally.

"To that end Juuli hasn't cultivated any extraneous acquaintances. In fact, she actually suffers from a case of anthropophobia, a pathological fear of people or human company. As a result, she does not know any of my activities apart from being in her company, and she is not one bit curious to be made privy to it. She is only aware that I'm to be the Minister of Justice of Estonia, only because I told her.

"Thus, in the case of my previous adultery, the biggest mistake I made was confessing to her of the act. I believed at the time that it would be better for her mental stability to hear it from me first hand, than have it discovered by her on her own. But of course, I now realize she was never going to discover my adultery on her own, and ergo I caused her unnecessary pain which would have been averted if I had simply stayed silent on the matter.

"With such reality, I believe the accurate assessment of my marriage is that I am content. I was certainly made aware of her bipolar disorder condition and its consequences, when I married her, so I have no justifiable cause to complain of Juuli's behavior, especially in regards to sexual satisfaction.

"For my own happiness, I've come to understand that I'm actually able to have sex with as many different women as I desire so long as I don't inform Juuli of these random trysts. My marriage would still remain intact, nonetheless. I realize that for me to so cavalierly fuck indiscriminately other women would be hypocritical to the marriage vows I undertook when marrying Juuli in the first place. Therefore, in the seventeen years of my marriage I was faithful except for the one occasion, where there were lots of mitigation available to explain away my indiscretion.

"With our sex tonight, there really is no obvious mitigation to defend my failure to adhere to my declared intention of matrimonial fidelity. I can only say in my defense that I experienced superlative sex with you, and I wish it to continue. It is fortunate for me that I can commit adultery with you without upsetting the apple cart of my marriage."

Urmus added, "Just so you do understand Vivian, I've no intention of leaving my wife, no matter what happens today. In that regard I do intend to fuck you all day long. But in doing so, doesn't mean that I'm susceptible to abandon my wife to pursue a new uncertain future in your arms."

Vivian surprised Urmus with her laconic answer, "I can live with such understanding. First, I need to stop at the Läänemets' residence to gather my clothes before we start hunting for suitable lodgings for your periodic stays in Tallinn."

Urmus first drove Vivian to her car left parked at the banquet hall, and then followed Vivian to the Läänemets residence. In collecting her clothes, she gave a cursory explanation that she was hunting for an apartment. Since with her new position in the government, she would be staying in Tallinn periodically for extended periods of time, she naturally did not wish to be a burden to them. She intimated that a co member of the cabinet will assist her in securing a suitable lodging. In the meantime, she would leave her car at their residence.

As it turned out, Urmus had two leads from a couple of business acquaintances, and one of them proved to be ideal. It was a one bedroom upstairs apartment with a separate entrance, plus a bathroom and a kitchen including appliances. There were no laundry facilities and thus was unattractive to a majority of would be renters. That being the case, the landlord was anxious to rent it out, and thus Urmus was able to take occupation immediately.

The flat was unfurnished, other than the kitchen appliances. They drove back to the Läänemets ' residence to allow Vivian to pick up her car. Vivian returned to the flat first and arranged to store her clothes in the closet. Urmus stopped at a supermarket to purchase a polyvinyl air mattress, with a built in air pump, and some appropriate bed covers and pillows to suffice for the day. The intention was to shop the next day to furnish the flat properly.

As the landlord had issued them only one set of keys for the apartment, Urmus had to knock at the door to get back in. He was let in by Vivian, who was totally naked! Urmus casually said, "I get the hint, that you are in the mood for something more exciting than gin rummy. Incidentally, I do have a pack of cards with me should we get bored otherwise."

Vivian in her deep sultriest voiced cooed, "Oh I'm pretty sure you won't find my company boring. So why don't you get undressed while I establish our bed."

Vivian duly inflated the air mattress, as well as arranged the bed sheets, bed cover and pillows. The air mattress was queen size, and when fully inflated, the top surface was sixteen inches (40.6 cm) off the floor. She got on top of the mattress to lie prone with her face on the pillow. Thereupon, she raised her folded calves, causing her feet to dangle up in the air. In conjunction, she was able to effect a constant jiggling and quivering of her ass. Her purpose was to provocatively entice him for sexual action, as if he needed such brazen inducement.

Urmus did pause to view this erotic sight and delight in it. Actually he grabbed his cell phone and recorded a brief video for posterity. As he remained content in simply gazing at her erotic display, Vivian was getting impatient. Once she could no longer abide his inaction, she barked, "Are you just going to continue to look at my ass? Surely, a hand of cards must be more exciting. Aren't you getting bored? I certainly am. I need some excitement. Please do something Urmus darling before I pass out from boredom!"

In compliance to her entreaties, Urmus moved to the end of the mattress/bed. Dropping down to one knee, he bent his torso in between the valley of her spread apart thighs. He grabbed both of her buttocks with his hands to squeeze and wiggle them. He then spread them apart to allow him to commence an exquisite anilingus. Immediately upon feeling his tongue making contact with her intimate rosebud opening, she gasped and hissed. She did not expect he would do this, and thus, her surprise caught her off guard. She climaxed as a result. This in turn caused her to verbalize, "Oh fuck! Oh my god! That's good! That's so fucking good!"

The ever perceptive Urmus Tralla recognized that Vivian was in the throes of an orgasm. So, he refrained from continuing an aggressive sexual action. Instead, he was content to simply fondling her bottom as well as rubbing on her back. He believed her orgasm was not so overwhelming, that with a short break she would be willing and able to continue in further sexual activity.

As soon as he could discern that she had sufficiently recovered from her mini orgasm, and able to comfortably continue, he slapped one of her ass cheeks hard! This was a telepathic command which she understood. Accordingly, she moved her head off the pillow and slid her body closer to the center of the mattress/bed. She allowed her calves to dangle up in the air to momentarily provide a further erotic inducement. She then turned her body to rest on her right side.

Urmus got on the bed and positioned himself on his knees with his stiff cock rigidly pointing at her lips. In her position, Vivian stretched out her right arm, so that her hand was caressing his back. She grabbed his cock with her left hand and moving her head forward was easily able to commence an enticing fellatio. Having already experienced a sudden and quick orgasm herself, Vivian was not disposed to suck on his cock energetically. Because of her hold of the base of his shaft, she was just content to pull back his foreskin, and excruciatingly and erotically lick on the skin of his cockhead. Occasionally, she would pop his cockhead entirely into her mouth, to thoroughly slurp on its entirety.

The tantalizing procedure of Vivian's fellatio on his cock was unbelievably erotic to his senses. Urmus knew if he allowed her to continue much longer, he would soon cum in her mouth. But his foremost desire at this point was to fuck her. And if he did cum in her mouth, he would not be able to fuck her until some passage of time had occurred to allow him to recover his libido. He was in no mood to brook such delay. Accordingly, he reached over to smartly slap her left buttock to send another telepathic command.

Once again Vivian had no problem in discerning his telepathic message and his desire. She immediately let go of his penis and turned over to lie flat on her back. She raised her legs upwards and towards her, awaiting further developments. Sure enough, as she had anticipated, he positioned himself to face her resting on his knees and calves between her raised legs. She, thereupon, let her legs press against his shoulders. Her ankles were actually resting on his shoulder blades

This sex position proved to be awesome because with her raised legs, it narrowed her vagina, and helped Urmus target her 'G' spot. Pursuant to Vivian's instructions, Urmus was rocking her in a side-to-side motion, which brought his penis into direct contact with her 'G' spot. The resultant conclusion of this very stimulating, and mutually erotic copulation was an overwhelming euphoric simultaneously arrived climax. They were drained by their passion to such an extent that they did not bother to resort to any fetish of ingesting errant sperm.

Instead, they resorted to taking a shower and got dressed. They went out to purchase some beer and under Vivian's suggestion they bought a case (twenty-four) of Vivian's brew. Urmus admitted subsequently, that it was an outstandingly terrific tasting ale. He avowed that he would certainly recommend it to all his friends and acquaintances. Whether his opinion was genuine or could simply be attributed to his relationship with her, in any case it was a no matter of mind to Vivian. If the motivation was the former it cemented the fact that she was producing an excellent product. If the motivation was the latter, it suggested that she had him under his spell, and she couldn't be more thrilled.

They also bought some pizza to feed themselves for the balance of the day. The rest of the day was indeed confined to unrelenting sexual activity. Their attraction for each other was so intense that their endless sexual activities were deemed by each of them to be insufficient in frequency to truly convey their mutual attraction to each other.

12